Mini 1000: The Brave and the Beautiful (Game Over)

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:35 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Iecerint wrote:Preemptive
prod request @ Furco
QFT
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Kdub »

Iecerint wrote:From Ythan's side, I see the bizarre discussion with me about "two Kerrigans" and that whole utterly bizarre paradox thing. (Well, he actually manages to say "millar" almost none throughout the whole thing, so I mainly just remember it.) But I also remember you perceiving Ythan-millar connections before that. Could you show me what the hypothetically problematic Ythan-millar connections were?
During the whole millar/Fur thing on D1, I thought Ythan was defending millar (119, 232, 316) and trying to push Fur as the lynch, but then suddenly switched for non-obvious reasoning when it became clear that we weren't going to lynch Fur. That seemed suspicious to me.

OK, I think I understand Muffin's explanation now. So you were told outright that your result was wrong (meaning Robo was town), but you are uncertain as to why it was wrong (e.g. insanity). Is that correct?
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Furcolow »

on the first night i was visited by a hot girl, and was role
cock
blocked. The second night I decided to use my other ability, which was to go into hiding for a night. The more I'm looking at this game, the more I am suspicious of MoI, especially with what happened in that harry potter game.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Furcolow »

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... lect=12987
seriously, he's posting the exact same way he does as scum
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Muffin »

Kdub wrote:OK, I think I understand Muffin's explanation now. So you were told outright that your result was wrong (meaning Robo was town), but you are uncertain as to why it was wrong (e.g. insanity). Is that correct?
Yes
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Iecerint »

By first and second night, do you mean 2nd and 3rd...?
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:46 am

Post by bv310 »

Muffin wrote:
Kdub wrote:OK, I think I understand Muffin's explanation now. So you were told outright that your result was wrong (meaning Robo was town), but you are uncertain as to why it was wrong (e.g. insanity). Is that correct?
Yes
What in the hell? Why would a so-called cop be TOLD his investigation was wrong? That makes no sense.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:15 am

Post by Muffin »

bv310 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
Yes
What in the hell? Why would a so-called cop be TOLD his investigation was wrong? That makes no sense.
Well Robo had already flipped at that point, so... yeah I dunno. Maybe it was inadvertent on Reaper's part.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Furcolow »

so muffin is insane?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:38 am

Post by Furcolow »

Iecerint wrote:By first and second night, do you mean 2nd and 3rd...?
first of the two and second of the two if i said it that way
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Muffin »

Furcolow wrote:so muffin is insane?
Not necessarily. I tried to investigate Magna 2x in a row to try to discover my sanity but was blocked 2x. I might be 50% or some other percentage.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:22 am

Post by Iecerint »

Um. Robo still hasn't flipped yet.

Why'd you target MoI? Why'd you do it twice?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Furcolow »

@Mod: when roleblocked does that take away my 2nd investigate?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:01 am

Post by Furcolow »

vote: MoI
I see no difference between this game and the game I played with you as scum, so you are probably scum
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:12 am

Post by Kdub »

Muffin wrote:
Not necessarily. I tried to investigate Magna 2x in a row to try to discover my sanity but was blocked 2x. I might be 50% or some other percentage.
This doesn't make sense unless you know for sure what Magna's alignment is. If you want to discover your sanity, then investigate yourself. I don't get the 50% thing, are you suggesting you could be a random cop?

Anyway, it sounded like Magna had some idea in mind. Let's hear what he's got.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:14 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

The Brave and the Beautiful - Vote Count 4.1

MagnaofIllusion [1] - Furcolow
Not Voting [6] - bv310, Iecerint, Kdub, MagnaofIllusion, Muffin, Shotty to the Body

With 7 alive, it is 4 to lynch. The deadline is Tuesday, August 24 at 9:30 pm EDT.
Last edited by ReaperCharlie on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by Muffin »

Iecerint wrote:Um. Robo still hasn't flipped yet.

Why'd you target MoI? Why'd you do it twice?
MoI was my strongest town read, so I wanted to check my result against him. If I got a guilty on Magna, then I could say with pretty good certainty that I'm paranoid. If I got an innocent then I could conclude there's either a scum power that affected my results (randomizer or something?) or there's an X% chance that my result fails. I did it the 2nd time because it didn't go through the first time.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by Muffin »

Kdub wrote:
Muffin wrote:
This doesn't make sense unless you know for sure what Magna's alignment is. If you want to discover your sanity, then investigate yourself. I don't get the 50% thing, are you suggesting you could be a random cop?

Anyway, it sounded like Magna had some idea in mind. Let's hear what he's got.
Oh... shit. I didn't realize it was possible to investigate myself.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:31 am

Yeah yeah I’ve got the mass prod ….

On with the Massive Info Dump –

First I’m going to make my claim. Not standard protocol but I think it is important for the circumstances.

I am Rikku from FFX. I’m a Thief. It's understood but my alignment is stated as Good in green in my PM, as is my job name. My main ability ( I have two which seems pretty standard ) is to Steal. It is a two shot ability. It allows me to steal the main ability from a player at Night (if they have one) and immediately use it on another player.

Actions –

Night 1 – I stole Furcolow’s ability. I wanted to confirm his claim that he was an Ability cop. His powers derive from a pair Binoculars that allow him to
Observe
someone and determine their powers. I used this power to observe Neto Night 1. Neto’s main ability was Grapple Beam. This ability could be used on a player. That player would be immune from ANY night abilities that targeted them directly. Any abilities used on Neto during the Night would also be used on the target. Neto targeted Spyrex Night 1. Thus I also got to observe Spyrex’s power. Spyrex could ‘Hack the System’ to determine the number of Evil players on a lynch.

Night 2 – I stole Muffin’s ability. Given his normal Cop claim I wanted to confirm he wasn’t lying as it makes ZERO sense for a Mafian to have that power. Muffin’s main powers stem from a Intention Detection Device [IDD] that can be used to determine if someone has ‘Malicous Intent’. This confirm’s Muffin’s claim. I used the device on bv310. He’s a massive lurker who would be an easy target for scum if innocent. His result from the IDD came back green, saying that no harmful intent was found.

Night 3 – I used my secondary ability which I’m not going to out currently.

Reasoning –

The whole crux of my Day 2 suggested play and plan (calling for the Vig to out-themselves, suggesting that Furc scan Shotty) was predicated on the inside information that I had that no-one else did – Spyrex could NOT have been Nightkilled directly. SaintK confirmed that Spyrex died because Neto was shot. Look carefully again at Spyrex’s death flavor. It says destroyed (which is the generic flavor) because he died due to Shotty shooting Neto.

I asked for the Vig claim as a potential gambit. I was curious if anyone would claim responsibility for Neto’s death given that there were two deaths and Spyrex’s ‘seemed’ like the Mafia kill. Shotty’s claim put him high on my radar Day 2. Getting a Mafian ‘cleared’ as Vig seemed like a chance the Mafia might take.

My plan for Night 2 (before Muffin’s guilty claim on Robo) was to steal Shotty’s main ability while having Furc observe him. My thinking was to clear or condemn them both in one Night. I knew Furc’s exact ability from Night 1 so I would have pressed him to stated he was ‘Observing’. I would also know what Shotty’s main ability, if any, was. As stated before I doubt (but have no confirmation) that a Factional ability could be stolen by me. Thus I would be able to confirm that Shotty was a Vig or a liar. Knowing Shotty’s main ability would also be able for me to determine whether Furc would lie regarding what he saw as Shotty’s ability. This is why I felt my plan provided ‘more information’. None of you could know that for it to work, of course.

Muffin’s claim shot my plan straight to hell. I changed gears because I doubted that my plan would be followed since Kdub had suggested an alternate version. Also I was quite certain that Muffin, if being truthful, would be killed N2. If he was lying my theft would prove that he was scum and I would have a confirmed target to lynch the next day.

Upshot / Things on my Mind –

Muffin is confirmed Town in my mind. It makes no sense for scum to have an regular Cop ability and this isn’t a Bastard game. His sanity may be in question but I would wager large amounts of money he isn’t scum. The sanity question also might indicate why he wasn’t killed if he did finger Robo incorrectly.

Bv310 is 95% cleared in my eyes. My only doubts revolve around the lingering question of Muffin’s sanity.

The combination of Muffin and Robo both describing being role-blocked in a sensual manner confirms that there is likely a scum role-blocker out there. Muffin is confirmed Town to me so I don’t see him making it up. It also make’s Robo’s alignment more likely to Town after the fact. Furc’s claim of being blocked N2 may or may not make him more likely to be Town.

Muffin’s confirmed normal Cop makes me more inclined to think the Furc is more likely to be scum. I doubt you would have multiple types of Cops on the same side in a Mini-game. I also have lingering concerns about his hammer of millar. If millar's ability was one-time use ability then it makes significant more sense for millar to be bussed to retain Muffin's ability.

I’m also leaning to Shotty being more likely scum based on my thought process above and the fact that we have only had 1 direct kill a Night, and no kill on Night 3. It makes zero sense for the Mafia to no-kill when they had back to back nights. And I completely doubt that there are multiple Town protective roles. I have some reasons that sway me away from this but I need some more information before I settle my opinion.

I’m mulling over the benefits of a Mass-claim at this point. I’m leaning against it since I doubt we are in MYLO. I’m also mulling over whether a selective claim (Doc or role-blocker) might be beneficial. I have some information outstanding that I need to see before I want to propose either.

I think looking through Night flavour might yield some information (along the lines of hearing noises). I heard someone outside bv310’s room during my process of using the IDD to scan him. I also have some idea why someone was sleeping in Shotty’s doorway Night 2.

Responses to posts in the thread / questions –

@Muffin

1. Can you think of any reason why your ability would fail or logically you wouldn’t use the IDD when you scanned Robo?
2. Is your 'hiding in the closet' a function of an alternate ability of yours?

@Shotty

1. Why did you attempt to kill Muffin, who was a claimed Cop, Night 2 when the potential flaw in his scans was not yet known?
2. Are you stating you don’t have a secondary ability when you say you did nothing N3?

@Furc
– Who did you target on N2 when you were blocked?
Furc wrote:vote: MoI I see no difference between this game and the game I played with you as scum, so you are probably scum
Seriously you are an idiot. You see no differences? Like the fact that when Scum in Harry Potter I argued against a Beloved Princess claim and voted to lynch FG while here I didn’t argue against Ythan’s claim and never voted for him?

Seriously go sit in the corner. Sadly the more I see of you horrific town play (in Harry Potter and other threads) the more I am wonder if you are just once again Town who plays in a completely useless way here.

My vote today will probably first go to Furc or Shotty depending on what they have to say and some other information outstanding I am waiting on.

MOD – I’ll be V/LA from 4pm EDT today until Monday morning for the usual weekend.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:18 am

Post by Muffin »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Night 2 – I stole Muffin’s ability. Given his normal Cop claim I wanted to confirm he wasn’t lying as it makes ZERO sense for a Mafian to have that power. Muffin’s main powers stem from a Intention Detection Device [IDD] that can be used to determine if someone has ‘Malicous Intent’. This confirm’s Muffin’s claim. I used the device on bv310. He’s a massive lurker who would be an easy target for scum if innocent. His result from the IDD came back green, saying that no harmful intent was found.
Well fuck. I went on this rant about how the IDD doesn't exist because I thought it was just flavour text :lol: At the very least it wasn't mentioned in my role pm :o
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:30 am

Post by Muffin »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Muffin’s claim shot my plan straight to hell. I changed gears because I doubted that my plan would be followed since Kdub had suggested an alternate version. Also I was quite certain that Muffin, if being truthful, would be killed N2. If he was lying my theft would prove that he was scum and I would have a confirmed target to lynch the next day.
Yeah, sorry about that.
I also have lingering concerns about his hammer of millar. If millar's ability was one-time use ability then it makes significant more sense for millar to be bussed to retain Muffin's ability.
You know that might also explain why millar came back in to the thread multiple times with "FU FURC"-type posts. Pissed off for getting bussed so hard?
@Muffin

1. Can you think of any reason why your ability would fail or logically you wouldn’t use the IDD when you scanned Robo?
2. Is your 'hiding in the closet' a function of an alternate ability of yours?
1. Honestly I cannot. My role PM made no mention of the IDD. My investigation power was described as "I follow people around stealthily all night, and after watching them for so long I can determine their alignment" or similar. The first I'd heard of the IDD was when I investigated you, Magna, because it was mentioned that I didn't use it on Robo, was wrong, so I wanted to use it on you but couldn't find it (I guess because you stole it).

2. No
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:34 am

Post by Muffin »

Also mod, I'll be V/LA from tonight until sunday evening around dinner time
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:38 am

Post by Iecerint »

Yeah...I was about to say the same thing. It's a little odd. :?

Edit: Ah, OK. Muffin's #2 makes sense. Is the IDD a well-known aspect of Muffin's rolename? Maybe RC assumed it was something everyone understands about the character (e.g. the same as hypothetically referring to Peach's parasol or whatever).
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:40 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

To be clear: Flavor text is simply that: just flavor text. Speculate about it at your own risk.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:45 am

I'm going to chime in here and suggest that the flavor involved in my thefts is just flavor, as RC just said.

I think it is just a narrative justification for my ability to 'Steal' other's abilities. Unless it was tied to an item it wouldn't make sense. My own ability isn't linked to an item in my Role PM.

@Muffin
- Look closely at your PM. Is it outright stated you were wrong or is it possibly just flavor if some sort?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”