Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Nobody Special »

It is, how you say, to laugh.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:05 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Nobody Special(4): MagnaofIllusion, rajrhcpfreak, ReaperCharlie, manho
MagnaOfIllusion(1): Nobody Special

Not Voting(2): kmd4390, MacavityLock

7 alive, 4 to lynch

And so, as the day came to an end, there were 2 Stan Shunpikes. However, this could not be, could it?
The town didn't think so, and so they lynched the one who said he was the driver over the one who said he was the Driver.
Would it work out for them? Nobody Special's magical barrier faded, and he was seen to have many pimples. It appeared he was telling the truth

Nobody Special, Stan Shunpike, Pro-Town Townie, lynched Day 5

MagnaofIllusion let out a howl of delight. "Crucio", he yelled, pointing at rajrhcpfreak.
Kmd4390 smirked as he walked up beside him, dragging along the now-dead manho.
"Where is The Dark Lord?" he asked Magna, who simply pointed.
Standing there was MacavityLock, whose eyes widened before he fell over, dead.
Behind him stood ReaperCharlie.
"Well done, my faithful servants. It appears that we have taken over. Let us begin our reign!"

The faceless Death Eaters beside MagnaofIllusion and kmd let out a roar of approval.

Voldemort and his Death Eaters had begun their control of the world.

rajrhcpfreak, Draco Malfoy, Pro-Town Cop, endgamed
manho, Graup, Pro-Town Bulletproof, endgamed
MacavityLock, Severus Snape, Pro-Town Miller, endgamed

kmd4390, Barty Crouch Jr, Death Eater Mafia Janitor
MagnaOfIllusion, Bellatrix Lestrange, Death Eater Mafia Roleblocker
ReaperCharlie, Voldemort, Death Eater Mafia Godfather

survive and win the game, as does the dead:
ooba, Peter Pettigrew, Death Eater Mafia Traitor

Sorry about not getting a replacement for MacavityLock sorted out, he left while I had no power, so even though I told him it was ok, I should've just told Sotty7. I (apparently incorrectly) assumed she was reading the thread and was aware that the hydra was ok)

Role PMs coming shortly. My thoughts(and night actions) coming in about 4 hours after I get off of work
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Nobody Special »

I must go outside now, before I smash my computer.
....what?

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:08 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Role PMs:

fuzzylightningYou are Remus John Lupin, known sometimes as Moony. As your childhood nickname implies, you are a Werewolf, and have been since you were bitten, as a child. Unfortunately for you, the Ministry's fall happened just as the Full Moon cycle began. This means that you transform into a fully-grown wolf every Night, and lose your mind. A recent discovery, the Wolfsbane Potion, allows you to retain your intellect, but it's a nasty potion to make, and takes time. If you use the word Wolfsbane in the first real-time Week of a Day, you cannot kill that night; otherwise, you must. Quotes do not count. You win when all threats to the Wizarding World have been killed.

You are a Pro-Town Vigilante.
The thread is here.

IHYou are Sirius Black, known to close friends as Padfoot. After being locked in Azkaban for 12 long years, you have been reunited with Harry, the son of your best friend, and taken up your role as his Godfather. You care more about Harry than anyone else alive, and would do absolutely anything for him. You know him better than anyone else, as he's so like his father, and so have complete faith that he is not trying to overthrow the Ministry. You and he have a pair of secret mirrors that allows you to talk undetected. Harry is MehPlusRawr, and you may talk privately to him at any time, using your mirrors [REDACTED]. You win when order has been restored in the Wizarding World.

You are a Pro-Town Mason.
The thread is here.

MehPlusRawrYou are Harry Potter, known sometimes as The Boy Who Lived or The Chosen One. You have been expecting the fall of the Ministry for some time now, and are relieved that Voldemort has finally stepped into the open, proving to the world that you are not a lying madman. You feel closer to your recently-discovered Godfather, Sirius Black (IH) than anyone in the world, and you know for sure that he is not working to help Voldemort seize control, and can talk to him any time using your enchanted mirrors [REDACTED]. You win when the Ministry is once again in control of the situation.

You are a Pro-Town Mason.
The thread is here.

EspeonageYou are Prongs, the embodiment of James Potter that appears through your son Harry's Patronus. You take the form of a stag, and are full of positive energy. As a manifestation of energy, you cannot be killed by normal means. If you would be killed, instead your essense will live on, and you will endure. Your powers will be largely suppressed, and you will lose all rights, but you will be able to talk freely. You win when the threats to the Ministry have been dealt with.

You are a Pro-Town Ghost.
The thread is here.

FakeGodYou are Ginny Weasley, the only daughter of the huge pure-blood Weasley clan. As a remarkably attractive teenage girl at Hogwarts, you command incredible attention from all of the male students, most of which chase after you. Being the object of the attraction of so many people can be fun, but it also cannot be turned off or suppressed, and so can be a bother at times. If you were to die, there would be a long period of mourning by so many people that the proceedings would be cancelled the next day. You win when threats to the Wizarding World have been stopped.

You are a Pro-Town Beloved Princess.
The thread is here.

Mysterious Mystery ManYou are Ron Weasley, second-youngest of 7 children in the family. Being the youngest son, almost everything you own has been a hand-me-down from one of your older brothers, or in some cases older family members. Constantly living in the shadows of your older siblings has left you with a burning desire to prove yourself, which only amplified when you found yourself the lesser-known sidekick of the famous Harry Potter at school. Your whole life has been full of people taking you for granted or overlooking you, and you've had enough. At any time during the processions, you can boldy proclaim
"I am sick with Spattergroit; I'm going home!"
. If this happens, you will lose all status at the processions, and will not be killed at night, but you may continue to talk during the day at your leisure. You win when the Wizarding World is safe again.

You are a Pro-Town Tree Stump.
The thread is here.

mb53You are Severus Snape, the biggest double-agent in this Wizarding War. While Voldemort remains confidant that you are his right-hand man, your true allegiance has been to Albus Dumbledore and the good side ever since The Dark Lord killed the woman you've loved since childhood. One unfortunate occupation of this role is that even on the good side, no one is fully convinced of your loyalty. Your past continues to haunt you, and the Dark Mark branded into your left forearm is enough to convince some that you are still one of the Death Eaters that serve He Who Must Not Be Named. You win when threats to the Wizarding World have been eliminated.

You are a Pro-Town Miller.
The thread is here.

rajrhcpfreakYou are Draco Malfoy, the son of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. While your parents continue to half-heartedly support The Dark Lord, you do think his views are a little extreme, and so will oppose him in whatever way you can. Your connections through your father do prove extremely useful, though, and so every night you can check any one person and find out if they are branded with the Dark Mark on their left forearms, the symbol The Dark Lord uses to identify and control his most devoted followers and servants. You win when no threats to peace exist in the Wizarding World.

You are a Pro-Town Cop.
The thread is here.

Modnotes:
Snape, Bellatrix, Barty, Wormtail have Dark Marks.
Voldemort does not.

farside22You are Graup, the giant. While your giant nature is distrusted and even feared by most people, it does leave you with several significant advantages. Most prominant among those is your extremely tough hide-like skin, which makes you impervious to almost all curses, jynxes, and other wounds. In the current regime, this is quite useful to you, as it does make you immune to the Avada Kadavra curse the Death Eaters are using to kill people. You win when the Ministry regains control of the Wizarding World.

You are a Pro-Town Bulletproof.
The thread is here.

Sudo_NymYou are the Dementors, the guardians of the Azkaban, the Wizarding prison. While you are here, and at the preceedings, most of your race remains in Azkaban. You are currently outside of Ministry control, but you don't serve You Know Who, either, so you've decided to act on your own. You can choose to place anyone under arrest at night, where they will remain until such a time as they are released. While in Azkaban, they will not be able to leave to do anything at Night, and will also be protected from anyone else coming anywhere near them. You win when the threats to the Ministry have falled.

You are a Pro-Town SuperJailkeep.
The thread is here.

Modnotes:
Anyone arrested will be put in Azkaban (a third status, besides Dead/Alive), where they will not be able to submit any Night actions, nor will anyone be able to do any actions against them. (The exception is Draco Malfoy, who can still take Night actions). Mafia members cannot communicate with anyone else if they are locked up, including other arrested scumbuddies; though Harry and Sirius can still talk through the mirrors. Every subsequent Night, there will be a vote to release someone locked up; the person with the most votes (including 'None') will be released at Daybreak.

Nobody SpecialYou are Stan Shunpike, the conductor on the Wizarding transport, the Knight Bus. Pimply and with somewhat bad odor, you're a fairly typical male teenager with bad hygiene. Beyond wild fantasies involving Veela or other hot girls, you don't really have much to contribute beyond your presense at the proceedings. You win when threats to the Wizarding World have been destroyed.

You are a Pro-Town Townie.
The thread is here.

ReaperCharlieYou are Lord Voldemort, known also as any of: The Dark Lord, You Know Who, He Who Must Not Be Named. You have finally succeeded in overthrowing the Ministry of Magic, and now control of the world is well within your grasp. You have lost contact with all but two of your loyal Death Eaters, them having been killed by Aurors, or just fled. You are heading the Death Eater Mafia, which also consists of Bellatrix Lestrange (jmj3000) and Bartemius Crouch (Panzerjager), and may talk with them at anytime [REDACTED], and can send any of the three of you to perform a kill once per night. You are by far the most powerful wizard in the world, and so cannot be killed by any curse. You have also prepared magical wards to stop any 1 other attempt at your life, through means other than spells. Thankfully, you have managed to kill Albus Dumbledore, Rubeus Hagrid, and Percy Weasley, and so can undertake any of their identities without fear. You win when you or your minions have taken over the world, or nothing can prevent the same.

You are the Death Eater Mafia Godfather.
The thread is here.

jmj3000You are Bellatrix Lestrange, the most loyal and devout follower of the Dark Lord. The Dark Lord has mobilized his Death Eaters to take over the world, and you can communicate with the rest of your order [REDACTED]. Your considerable talents in torture and coercion have led to you being able to serve a very useful role to your Master, and you can set out every night to prevent someone else from doing anything, with a variety of curses and hexes; you cannot do this if you have been sent out to kill. You win when Lord Voldemort or the Death Eaters have taken over the world, or nothing can prevent the same.

You are the Death Eater Mafia Roleblocker.
The thread is here.

PanzerjagerYou are Barty Crouch, son of a Ministry official, and named after your usless father. You've been a faithful and devoted servant of the Dark Lord since your teenage years, and your devotion for him has never wavered, even after all these years. After playing a crucial role in helping your Master get his body back, you are now ready to help take over the entire world, and can communicate with the rest of the Death Eaters [REDACTED]. You've seen some pretty gruesome things in your life, including the dead body of your father that you transfigured, so you're willing to do whatever it takes. If you are not responsible for the kill on a particular night, you can tag along with the killer to also completely dispose of the body. You win when the Death Eaters have taken over, or nothing can prevent the same.

You are the Death Eater Mafia Janitor.
The thread is here.

UncertainKittenYou are Peter Pettigrew, known also as Wormtail. For years you played the role of a double-agent, feeding the Dark Lord information on the Potters and the rest of the Order of the Phoenix. When your Master fell, you took up your rat form for twelve long years, and now that you've been driven out of hiding, you are searching for the Dark Lord once again to join his forces. Every night, you may search for a former ally; if you find one of them, you will bolster their ranks and join the Death Eaters once more. If any of them are sent to kill you, you will also reveal yourself to them to join them. You win when the Dark Lord or his followers have seized control, or nothing can prevent the same.

You are the Death Eater Mafia Traitor.
The thread is here.

SeraphimYou are Fenrir Greyback, the most vicious and savage Werewolf that's ever lived. While you've helped the Dark Lord in the past, you've now seen that you're nothing more than a tool for him, and have decided to take over for yourself, to bring Werewolves into prominance and take over the Wizarding World. Before control was established, you managed to savage and kill the mudblood, Granger, and no one has yet realized she's missing, allowing you to assume her identity, if needed. Every night, you can savage someone of your choice, killing them. Your craving for human flesh is almost infinite, so you must attempt to attack someone every night. You win when you are the only one left alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

You are a Serial Killer.
The thread is here.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:11 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Nobody Special wrote:I must go outside now, before I smash my computer.
Perhaps working more dilligently Days 1 to 3 establishing Town cred would make my gambit at the end fail :D

GG my compatriots. I had much fun.

For my Dark Lord Voldemort!!!

BTW my fake-claim supplied by the Mod was Hagrid but as the Mafia QT will show I couldn't resist winning the game with a CC gambit on NS instead of bussing KMD and winning tomorrow.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:11 am

Post by Andrius »

Well that's that.

Totally called RC as scum in the Mason QT- but selling it to the masses would have been HELL.

Game was lost once FakeGod bit the dust, which I must claim partial responsibility for.

Rajrhcpfreak really hurt the town, IMO. I feel that his lurking and INVESTIGATING A CLAIMED MILLER was unhelpful.

I'm pretty sure I overwhelmed the Dead QT with my bitching though. lol Definitely not a "(Super)Saint" as Flay called me. :igmeou:

@ FakeGod: And for the record, LUNA IS HOTTER THAN GINNY.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:18 am

Forgot to add I have no objections to having the Death Eater QT released.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:22 am

Andrius wrote: Totally called RC as scum in the Mason QT- but selling it to the masses would have been HELL.
If you called it you should have pushed for it. Letting your suspicions ride simply because they are unpopular does the Town Zero good.

I'm rethinking my stance on your improved play that I wrote on your Wiki Andrius :D

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Benmage »

Draco a pro-town cop...hrmmmm
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:29 am

Post by Andrius »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Andrius wrote: Totally called RC as scum in the Mason QT- but selling it to the masses would have been HELL.
If you called it you should have pushed for it. Letting your suspicions ride simply because they are unpopular does the Town Zero good.

I'm rethinking my stance on your improved play that I wrote on your Wiki Andrius :D
Hey shut it. I let RC use me, which won't happen again. If I'm in a game with him, he's getting targetted first. Even if he claims Jesus. Anti-town play like that needs to be confirmed or whacked.

I'm fine with the Mason QT being released. Dead one too. lol

WELL HE WAS FUCKING DUMBLEDORE. I WOULD HAVE HAD TO NAMECLAIM AND OUT MPR IN ORDER TO EVEN LET YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT IT.

I was REALLY irate in the Dead QT. I apologize to FakeGod, who took the brunt of my anger. >_>
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:46 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Andrius wrote:I let RC use me, which won't happen again.

If I'm in a game with him, he's getting targetted first. Even if he claims Jesus.
HAHAHAHA! I admit it, I had a lot of fun playing this game, it was a good way to go out of forum mafia.
But feel free to policy lynch me on sight if you ever see me playing here again. Hey, it could happen.
Andrius wrote:WELL HE WAS FUCKING DUMBLEDORE.
I don't swing that way IRL, dude! lol jk I know what you meant.
but that
is
a good title... if somebody has the balls to nom nom nom it.
I'd probably appreciate something more appropriate though. lmao
Andrius wrote:I WOULD HAVE HAD TO NAMECLAIM AND OUT MPR IN ORDER TO EVEN LET YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT IT.
You have
got
to be kidding me... you're joking, right? If you're not, I'm gonna facepalm sooo bad...
You
really
think we didn't know who you were, from like... the first second you opened your mouth?

Andrius, you are like a fire-breathing dragon when it comes to mafia, but... bread loaves instead of fire. LOL
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:47 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Forgot to add I have no objections to having the Death Eater QT released.
Nah, they could have it if we lost, but if we win I never release my Mafia QT's. Especially a perfect victory. Sry :(
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:52 am

Post by Andrius »

RC wrote: but that is a good title... if somebody has the balls to nom nom nom it.
I'd probably appreciate something more appropriate though. lmao
I don't do noms by request. That's way to self-centered of the person, IMO.

And for the record, all the Batman alludes and Batcave stuff wasn't supposed to be a crumb to Gary Oldman > Sirius Black. It just kinda' happened. lol
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Nobody Special »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nobody Special wrote:I must go outside now, before I smash my computer.
Perhaps working more dilligently Days 1 to 3 establishing Town cred would make my gambit at the end fail :D
Yes; lesson learned (we can hope).
ReaperCharlie wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Forgot to add I have no objections to having the Death Eater QT released.
Nah, they could have it if we lost, but if we win I never release my Mafia QT's. Especially a perfect victory. Sry :(
Wait -- you sound serious about this.
....what?

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:04 am

Post by Andrius »

This game also proves that hating on MPR is bad, because he gets cool PRs.

Though his lurking makes Sirius Black sad.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:06 am

Andrius wrote:This game also proves that hating on MPR is bad, because he gets cool PRs.

Nope this game proves the MPR is absolutely useless as Town and a potential danger when Scum / Third Party (as shown in KOL Mafia). The only reason why he wasn't Grade-A prime mislynch is the fact that he had you backing him up.

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:11 am

Post by Andrius »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Andrius wrote:This game also proves that hating on MPR is bad, because he gets cool PRs.

Nope this game proves the MPR is absolutely useless as Town and a potential danger when Scum / Third Party (as shown in KOL Mafia). The only reason why he wasn't Grade-A prime mislynch is the fact that he had you backing him up.
Yeah.
So I was expecting to get to the Dead QT and see a bunch of people criticizing my play as Mason. It didn't happen, so I assumed I did something right. I'll just wait for hasdgfas to post his comments and see what's there.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:14 am

Nobody wrote:Wait -- you sound serious about this.
Sadly he is. Reaper is under the incorrect impression that his Mafia QT is blush full of secret tactics that he doesn’t want getting out. He’s wrong but I can’t exactly do anything about it.
Andrius wrote:So I was expecting to get to the Dead QT and see a bunch of people criticizing my play as Mason. It didn't happen, so I assumed I did something right. I'll just wait for hasdgfas to post his comments and see what's there.
I really want to read the Dead QT.

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Andrius »

Dead QT is here: http://quicktopic.com/44/H/8GzdBM7FQgP8

Be warned. Once I show up I CAPS LAWKE RAGE for a LONG TIME. --;
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:23 am

Post by Andrius »

And if MPR gives the approval, I'm willing to post the Mason QT, which was equally as awesome, especially when we double-posted during double-night. lol
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:33 am

Post by Nobody Special »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nobody wrote:Wait -- you sound serious about this.
Sadly he is. Reaper is under the incorrect impression that his Mafia QT is blush full of secret tactics that he doesn’t want getting out. He’s wrong but I can’t exactly do anything about it.
There oughta be a law.
....what?

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:50 am

Post by jmj3000 »

First things first, let me give credit where credit is due. Congrats to RC, MoI, and KMD on a spectacular win. I apologize to everyone for me having to replace out, but around the time the game started, a bunch of RL jumped, grabbed, and pulled me under. I was having problems with the girlfriend, and problems with school, and after I got that all sorted out, I lost internet at home. It would have been irresponsible and unfair to y'all if I had stayed in the game, so I replaced out. I apologize.
Looking for experienced designers to help me design
SONY MAFIA
, a sequel to my Nintendo Mafia game!

ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:08 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Not at all, jmj. You didn't do so bad. You gave me a perfect excuse to get SpyreX not to lynch you ;)

<3
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:41 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

SpyreX wrote:GOD paranoia: What role would make sense to be lynchproof unless "something happened" in Harry Potter?
This line was one of the main reasons I wanted to kill SpyreX. I thought that he was onto the fact that Dumbledore might have died.
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê