Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:47 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Yeah, I'm keeping my vote where it is. Bunny, what's up with not wanting to vote and then throwing your vote onto the nearest bandwagon? You literally just went "I'm not going to vote" -5-10 posts later- "Ok, I'm hopping this bandwagon" Sure Parama self voted, but he is an idiot. Also, lol@Sens. I don't think we should base pl'ing people off of what he does. If he was in this game, I'd be up for a quicklynch on him, especially after skimming through the princess game.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:49 am

Post by Parama »

Hinduragi wrote:Sure Parama self voted, but he is an idiot.
This is uncalled for.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Jahudo »

Vote Count #2 of Day 1:

Parama (4) – Fate, Ellibereth, Bunnylover, Jack
Bunnylover (3) – Hinduragi, TheButtonmen, Parama
Jack (1) – Aranneas
Aranneas (1) – Switz

Not Voting (1) – zoraster

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
Day 1 Deadline is Friday August 13th at 6 PM EST.
Switz
Switz
Goon
Switz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:07 am

Post by Switz »

Bunnylover wrote:What Butterman says. Fate the way you go about wants me to vote against you, but I dislike Parama way of posting less D:<.
Plus he self voted himself. Who does that?
Vote Parama
Yeah, not good enough reasoning. Trying to cast suspicion on Parama for selfvoting in RVS doesn't strike me as productive for town.

Unvote, Vote: Bunny
Aranneas
Aranneas
Townie
Aranneas
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Aranneas »

Jack wrote:
Fate wrote:You're saying I should unvote now and say "K RVS SHITS AND GIGGLES" so that this won't count as the first wagon of the day.

Cept I think he's scum

So yeah.
No...
Yay for one word answers. They are awesome in every way possible and contribute more to the game than any other kind of answers.

TheButtonmen wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:What Butterman says. Fate the way you go about wants me to vote against you, but I dislike Parama way of posting less D:<.
What do you dislike about Parama and Fates way of posting?
This.
Vote Parama
WhatÉ You dislike his way of posting *less*. So you vote for him over the person you want to go againstÉ

One more time for posterity`s sake.

WhatÉ

(Effing question marks not working agin. Punctuation should be clear if not I will post a fixed version.)
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:16 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

@Arannes:
Your keyboard is setup for bilingual support [Canadian French] at the moment, to change that click the keyboard icon in the taskbar (bottom right, beside the icon trey), choose setting then remove the french option, then restart your computer.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Parama (4) – Fate, Ellibereth, Bunnylover, Jack
Bunnylover (4) – Hinduragi, TheButtonmen, Parama, Switz

^^^These are good.

HEY FATE.
I have Para down as lean town right now but iirc it's kinda similar to that ridiculous drama game the way it's rolling. SO YOU'RE PRETTY SURE RITE?
FLASH OF GREEN
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Parama »

Are you a mason with Fate, Elli?
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

ok nvm para is scum.
FLASH OF GREEN
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Parama »

:<
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Parama »

I was just curious because you're playing "follow Fate" without giving it a second thought :/
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

What you expect me to say? Yes? No?
I mean, that wasn't even a rolefish, it was more of a rolenuke or something.
FLASH OF GREEN
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Ok I guess I should start explaining myself.
Parama wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
Parama wrote:Also you don't need to be a good scumhunter to see that Bunny and Jack are scum
Randomly throwing stones at people because they voted against you is not a good reason to say they are scum.
Anyone who votes against you must be scum, in your logic I guess.
So you think my reason for voting you is OMGUS?

*headdesk* no. Your vote on me reads like, "Ooh! Easy bandwagon gogo!" and your only real logic against me is that I self-voted. In RVS. Which, to me, is about screwing around and looking for slip-ups. Now I've found one though :cool:

Also, Fate, I want you to keep your vote on me, because I find your posts amusing.
When you voted for me, this is the reason why I saw:
1)He voted for me.
2)I don't want to die so I should even the field with another competing wagon.
Are those not your reasons?
I voted for you because you self voted for yourself. I don't really know what RVS mean or anything like that, but if someone self votes themselves that tells me they want to throw away any suspicion on them, I mean who would think that a scum/mafia would vote for themselve? To risk them dieing on the first night? What kind of mafia would do that? Now my thought process was wrong, but that was my reason for voting for you.
Now as far as slip up go, what slip up happened? I voted for you, didn't give a strong reason in my post, you claimed I was scum, unvoted yourself, and voted for me for the reason I stated above.
TheButtonmen wrote:
Im new so I'm guessing that Fate and Parama are known players on this site, and they show it. Maybe its because they are just trying to get discussion started or something but in their post they are so confident that their voting is right, and they can't possibly be wrong. They just rub me the wrong way, but it probably just because I'm not use to it.
Hinduragi wrote:Yeah, I'm keeping my vote where it is. Bunny, what's up with not wanting to vote and then throwing your vote onto the nearest bandwagon? You literally just went "I'm not going to vote" -5-10 posts later- "Ok, I'm hopping this bandwagon" Sure Parama self voted, but he is an idiot. Also, lol@Sens. I don't think we should base pl'ing people off of what he does. If he was in this game, I'd be up for a quicklynch on him, especially after skimming through the princess game.
I think I answered you in my response to Para. Could it also be said to be a "bandwagon" if its consist of 3 votes, one of those votes been a self vote, which is just stupid so we all know he going to take it away(sorry he/she), so in actuallty its only consist of 2 votes with my vote.
Switz wrote:
Vote Parama
Yeah, not good enough reasoning. Trying to cast suspicion on Parama for selfvoting in RVS doesn't strike me as productive for town.

Unvote, Vote: Bunny
More than sure I answered your's in the above.
Aranneas wrote:
Jack wrote:
Fate wrote:You're saying I should unvote now and say "K RVS SHITS AND GIGGLES" so that this won't count as the first wagon of the day.

Cept I think he's scum

So yeah.
No...
Yay for one word answers. They are awesome in every way possible and contribute more to the game than any other kind of answers.

TheButtonmen wrote:
This.
Vote Parama
WhatÉ You dislike his way of posting *less*. So you vote for him over the person you want to go againstÉ

WhatÉ

(Effing question marks not working agin. Punctuation should be clear if not I will post a fixed version.)
Answered the first one, sort of. I don't know what that E stands for, so I'm just going to ignore it for now. Parama seems more suspicious then Fate.
Parama wrote:Are you a mason with Fate, Elli?
Isn't it against the rules to ask what a person role is v_v?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Parama »

Ellibereth wrote:What you expect me to say? Yes? No?
I mean, that wasn't even a rolefish, it was more of a rolenuke or something.
I wasn't looking for an answer :roll:
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Bunny, just curious, are you new to mafia?
FLASH OF GREEN
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Ellibereth wrote:Bunny, just curious, are you new to mafia?
New to mafia, no.
I've played 4 games, but not on this site so their are some things I'm not use to.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Aranneas
Aranneas
Townie
Aranneas
Townie
Townie

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by Aranneas »

Fixed questions below.
Aranneas wrote:What? You dislike his way of posting *less*. So you vote for him over the person you want to go against?

What?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Bunny, you didn't explain how you went from wanting to see what everyone thought to hopping onto a bandwagon. Answer the question.

Anyone want to explain how the para wagon is? Is it just an epic PL or does Fate have mind-reading powers?
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Hinduragi wrote:Bunny, you didn't explain how you went from wanting to see what everyone thought to hopping onto a bandwagon. Answer the question.

Anyone want to explain how the para wagon is? Is it just an epic PL or does Fate have mind-reading powers?
I vote for him because he was the first person who gained my suspicion, I thought I said that or at least mentioned it or something D:<.
My statement was that I wouldn't vote till I see people post and stuff, right? I did see people post, and I made my decision. It probably was quick, but I made it.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Switz
Switz
Goon
Switz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by Switz »

Bunnylover wrote:
Hinduragi wrote:Bunny, you didn't explain how you went from wanting to see what everyone thought to hopping onto a bandwagon. Answer the question.

I vote for him because he was the first person who gained my suspicion, I thought I said that or at least mentioned it or something D:<.
My statement was that I wouldn't vote till I see people post and stuff, right? I did see people post, and I made my decision. It probably was quick, but I made it.
Translation: I'm going to lurk until a bandwagon starts and then jump on it.

Not to mention the fact that you apparently made your decision on who to vote for based on posting styles, which doesn't make any sense outside of RVS, which I think it'd be hard to argue you were doing.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Switz wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:

Translation: I'm going to lurk until a bandwagon starts and then jump on it.

Not to mention the fact that you apparently made your decision on who to vote for based on posting styles, which doesn't make any sense outside of RVS, which I think it'd be hard to argue you were doing.
Alright before we go on what is RVS?
And don't put words in my mouth. I did not state that nor did I imply it or anything. I gave my reason why I voted for him, I don't get why I am getting gang up on, when (sorry for shifting spotlight) Parama voted for me just to start another competing band wagon. But no, lets ignore that fact, lets all just freaking ignore that because their is nothing wrong with that.
Btw your post is kinda contridicting. you state that I joined because of the bandwagon, but then you say that I voted because of posting styles.
Now I will post this again, my reason to why I voted against him:
He self voted for him. In my eyes that would be a sign that oh look at him, a mafia wouldn't risk himself and self vote him, he must be townie. That is the logic I get from that, which would work unless he is mafia. So it reverse psychology in my eyes.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Switz
Switz
Goon
Switz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Switz »

RVS=Random Voting Stage. It's the part of games where you vote people for no reason in order to get things started.

Here's my problem with your response (aside from its repeated AtE, or Appeal to Emotion):

This is the reason you initially gave for your vote. (Bold is mine)
Bunny wrote:What Butterman says.
I assume this is Buttonman, so what you're referring to is this statement: "@FATE: Just remember while I don't mind your style as it's great for generating discussion too much distortion of noise:content ratio is anti-town."

Fate the way you go about wants me to vote against you,
Again, referring to Fate's style of play.

but I dislike Parama way of posting less D:<.
And here you reference Parama's style of play. In your defense, I think what you meant to say is "I dislike Parama's way of *posting less*" where the problem is Parama's "posting less," not just Parama's posting in general. This clears up Aranneas' confusion.

His self voting was done in the random vote stage (RVS) and I don't think it can be "read" in a traditional sense as a result. What's more interesting (and, usually, the point of random voting) is how others react to the random votes.
Now, however, you're saying you're only voting for him due to the self-voting, which is a pretty weak argument. Yes, your scenario with self-voting makes sense, but I don't think it's something only scum would do at this stage in the game. It's something scum might do later in a game, as part of a last-ditch effort to save themselves, but now it wouldn't make much sense.

And the reason for the contradiction for my post is that I'm saying two distinct things. The reason you're giving for why you voted Parama is posting styles (and now apparently self-voting). The real reason is because you saw a bandwagon you could jump on.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Parama »

Bunnylover wrote: He self voted for him. In my eyes that would be a sign that oh look at him, a mafia wouldn't risk himself and self vote him, he must be townie. That is the logic I get from that, which would work unless he is mafia. So it reverse psychology in my eyes.
And this is because you take my RVS posting seriously.
I love to screw around. I do it every chance I get. Self-voting in RVS is a fun way of screwing around.

Also, this.
Switz wrote:The reason you're giving for why you voted Parama is posting styles (and now apparently self-voting). The real reason is because you saw a bandwagon you could jump on.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Switz wrote:RVS=Random Voting Stage. It's the part of games where you vote people for no reason in order to get things started.

Here's my problem with your response (aside from its repeated AtE, or Appeal to Emotion):

This is the reason you initially gave for your vote. (Bold is mine)
Bunny wrote:What Butterman says.
I assume this is Buttonman, so what you're referring to is this statement: "@FATE: Just remember while I don't mind your style as it's great for generating discussion too much distortion of noise:content ratio is anti-town."

Fate the way you go about wants me to vote against you,
Again, referring to Fate's style of play.

but I dislike Parama way of posting less D:<.
And here you reference Parama's style of play. In your defense, I think what you meant to say is "I dislike Parama's way of *posting less*" where the problem is Parama's "posting less," not just Parama's posting in general. This clears up Aranneas' confusion.

His self voting was done in the random vote stage (RVS) and I don't think it can be "read" in a traditional sense as a result. What's more interesting (and, usually, the point of random voting) is how others react to the random votes.
Now, however, you're saying you're only voting for him due to the self-voting, which is a pretty weak argument. Yes, your scenario with self-voting makes sense, but I don't think it's something only scum would do at this stage in the game. It's something scum might do later in a game, as part of a last-ditch effort to save themselves, but now it wouldn't make much sense.

And the reason for the contradiction for my post is that I'm saying two distinct things. The reason you're giving for why you voted Parama is posting styles (and now apparently self-voting). The real reason is because you saw a bandwagon you could jump on.
So why are you even bothering asking for my reason if you aren't going to listen to them and just go with your reason?
YEAH LET ME JOIN THE BAND WAGON THAT HAS 3 PEOPLE, ONE INCLUDING THAT ITS THE SELF VOTER!
Thats a band wagon?
^ Sorry if it sounds rude, kinda irritated.
Let see, he post that he self votes himself, which is his posting style, which would make my reason make sense wouldn't it?
By the way, a mafia person isn't going to use the same tactic every single game, so you have to constantly think outside the box. You said the mafia would do this later on in the game, that could be true, which if you knew I would assume mafia know, so they wouldn't follow that rule and do it earlier or not do it at all.
Parama wrote:
Bunnylover wrote: He self voted for him. In my eyes that would be a sign that oh look at him, a mafia wouldn't risk himself and self vote him, he must be townie. That is the logic I get from that, which would work unless he is mafia. So it reverse psychology in my eyes.
And this is because you take my RVS posting seriously.
I love to screw around. I do it every chance I get. Self-voting in RVS is a fun way of screwing around.

Also, this.
Switz wrote:The reason you're giving for why you voted Parama is posting styles (and now apparently self-voting). The real reason is because you saw a bandwagon you could jump on.
I just learned what RVS is so I didn't know that this is just a goofing off stage, where you randomly vote without a reason. If this is RVS then why am I getting attacked? Its a random voting stage where you vote randomly without a reason. I did one thing above that and GAVE a reason. Does that mean if I didn't post a reason everything would be ok?
And once again, no to the band wagon theory.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

I think Bunny is town.
FLASH OF GREEN

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”