XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by XScorpion »

@Anyone - is defamation a scum tell?
I find it more indicative of tunneling than of scum. Which is still bad.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

that makes sense i guess.
Coach Travis
Coach Travis
Goon
Coach Travis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Coach Travis »

I never got the point of using FoS to be honest, it just seems another way of saying you're suspicious of someone but don't feel like voting, which isn't good for a townie, I think. If there's someone you clearly find more suspicious than anyone else, you may as well just vote them, it's not like one vote automatically leads to a lynch, or anything.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Awesome. Now why are you voting Starbuck exactly?
Coach Travis
Coach Travis
Goon
Coach Travis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Coach Travis »

I'm not. That was my random vote, and I've since changed it to BC, because his vote on me seemed like lies, saying I pulled the newb card when I never even pretended to be a newb.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Sorry, missed that.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Coach Travis wrote:I never got the point of using FoS to be honest, it just seems another way of saying you're suspicious of someone but don't feel like voting, which isn't good for a townie, I think. If there's someone you clearly find more suspicious than anyone else, you may as well just vote them, it's not like one vote automatically leads to a lynch, or anything.
An FoS is kind of like staking your claim at something. Like imagine i FoS'd you for something i felt was scummy, then later when others are putting a case against you and i say, " yea i agree with this!" and Vote you. Others will ask or think that i am opportunistic scum. By going back and showing your FoS it proves that i actually do have a reason for voting and that i am not just a random bandwagoner. However someone that constantly throws down FoS's on nearly every player is kind of scummy because later he can join almost any wagon and say "See here!!! I thought he was scummy before you put a case against him!!" and then people write him off as town.

Anyways, just my thoughts. someone else may be able to clear it up a little bit better.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by XScorpion »

I use FoS to indicate I wish I could vote for someone but I'm already voting for someone equally or more scummy.
If only I had double-vote powers...
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by mallowgeno »

I'm going to fos XScorpion for his attempt at confusion up above. Confusion=scum.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by XScorpion »

I'm going to FoS mallow for coming back without posting any content at all and still being useless.
Make a post like the first one I did, then we can discuss. Otherwise gtfo.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

mallowgeno wrote:I'm going to fos XScorpion for his attempt at confusion up above. Confusion=scum.
could you expand on this please? What did you find of his that he looked confused?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by XScorpion »

I think Mallow believes I had scum intentions when I asked Travis why he was voting Starbuck (the first vote count on page 6 listed him as voting Starbuck, I didn't see him place a vote immediately after).
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:01 am

Post by Tazaro »

Tazaro wrote:EBWOP: I mean, seeing your activity in D1, xRECKONERx; and GhostWriter, make me vote for you for an actual reason.
BloodCovenent wrote:
Unvote;
Vote: Tazaro

you're trying to hard to find scummy actions by a member of the town. total scum-tell. DIE SCUM.
I should have thought that this wasn't a joke? What's up with the "DIE SCUM" line that you wrote --now you're saying you were serious about already finding someone you think is scum? He didn't understand that "GhostWriter, make me vote for you for an actual reason" was a joke, which I made after I posted my joke reason about voting due to GhostWriter's being a ghost and then being flippant some more with another joke about unvoting for GhostWriter due to his maybe being Casper? What's wrong with then saying something like: "...and next time, you can actually give me an actual reason to vote for you..." Come on, learn what jokes are.
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:10 am

Post by Tazaro »

Double post: BloodCovenent, my post about GhostWriter involved knowing what a joke is, and why shouldn't I think you were just ACTING as if you didn't know what a joke was, BloodCovenent? And what did you mean, BloodCovenent, by telling me to "read the f***ing thread"? Do you mean as opposed to reading stuff from the RVS stage? I'm talking about that stuff because you're the one who made a non-random vote in the RVS stage that now you can retroactively say was serious. Very fishy. Hate that smell in the morning.
OTHER PEOPLE, weigh in on this, but of course that means scum could swoop in on this, too. I'm keeping an eye on what you guys say. It's so darn agitating what BloodCovenent has done.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:30 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

got a few meetings toady, so not going to be able to post content until tonight'/tomorrow morning. Sorry, I'm changing careers and also going back to college so I have a few interviews/meetings today to discuss what I am doing.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:41 am

Post by XScorpion »

Maybe if you didn't joke about so many things during RVS that could be interpreted as scummy you wouldn't have this problem, Taz.
Food for thought.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:46 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Tazaro wrote:Double post: BloodCovenent, my post about GhostWriter involved knowing what a joke is, and why shouldn't I think you were just ACTING as if you didn't know what a joke was, BloodCovenent? And what did you mean, BloodCovenent, by telling me to "read the f***ing thread"? Do you mean as opposed to reading stuff from the RVS stage? I'm talking about that stuff because you're the one who made a non-random vote in the RVS stage that now you can retroactively say was serious. Very fishy. Hate that smell in the morning.
OTHER PEOPLE, weigh in on this, but of course that means scum could swoop in on this, too. I'm keeping an eye on what you guys say. It's so darn agitating what BloodCovenent has done.

Your most recent posts lead me to believe that you are overreacting and over analyzing everything. When i told you to read the thread i sure as hell meant it. And since then it looks like you have yet to see what I was talking about.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:52 am

Post by Tazaro »

Maybe the characteristic of "trying too hard to get someone lynched" was a heuristic you were using to gauge scumminess, BloodCovenent? Were you going by memories of people who were acting the same way as I did and turned out to be scum? I'm, believe it or not, reasonable and I see that you repeat of "overanalyzing" is genuine; I've been called an overanalyzer.
UNVOTE
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:58 am

Post by GhostWriter »

XScorpion wrote:I suggested Ghostwriter as scum because he acted suspiciously early in the game, then left.
Aye, I'll admit I left, had no choice, but acting suspiciously for telling someone not to tunnel (which isn't a very townish thing to do, as it limits your view and can cause you to miss other scumslips in your crusade against one person in a a game of many) based on a non-game fact that my name, which I've been using long before I even stumbled onto this site, has "Ghost" in it? Especially someone playing the way Taz has been? I think not.

Taz, I do not know quite what to think of you. You are, indeed, doing quite a bit of scummy things, but there are so many, particularly twisting words, that it makes you just look like a really bad townie. Like, really bad. Anything someone says that doesn't agree with you, it seems, gets twisted into some kind of attack against you that you always try to make look like only scum would do.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:02 am

Post by Tazaro »

GhostWriter wrote:
XScorpion wrote:I suggested Ghostwriter as scum because he acted suspiciously early in the game, then left.
Aye, I'll admit I left, had no choice, but acting suspiciously for telling someone not to tunnel (which isn't a very townish thing to do, as it limits your view and can cause you to miss other scumslips in your crusade against one person in a a game of many) based on a non-game fact that my name, which I've been using long before I even stumbled onto this site, has "Ghost" in it? Especially someone playing the way Taz has been? I think not.

Taz, I do not know quite what to think of you. You are, indeed, doing quite a bit of scummy things, but there are so many, particularly twisting words, that it makes you just look like a really bad townie. Like, really bad. Anything someone says that doesn't agree with you, it seems, gets twisted into some kind of attack against you that you always try to make look like only scum would do.
I have to work on my townie persona. My mafia persona was more fitting for my present style of weird gameplay.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:04 am

Post by Tazaro »

Double post: I loved not having a reason to read everything all the times I was mafia.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:31 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

have to love the epic WIFOM from Taz there abouyt his metas.... and also the very easy unvote when he was told he was over analysizing things....

Ok, ill be back later
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:38 am

Post by Tazaro »

All the times I was town, I ran at the mouth. When I'm bored I say random stuff about myself. I've been called irrelevant, but when contribution wanes, I wane.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:29 am

Post by XScorpion »

Hmm, more wishy-washy behavior and WIFOM from Taz.
Yeah, I like my vote.

@Ghostwriter: I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying that the way you phrased your response sounded like a threat. If I was in your position, I wouldn't have said anything about Taz looking for reasons to vote me...if he started tunneling, that means he's likely scum. If he doesn't tunnel, then you have nothing to worry about.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:49 am

Post by GhostWriter »

At the time, as I do now again, I believed Taz to be a town player who just is both trying too hard and posting far too much. I wanted to make sure he'd focus on everyone, instead of tunneling based on my name alone. Which he's doing, but I think he's way over-analyzing everything.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”