Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:17 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

The Mod has confirmed that yes, The Locke got no PM because he targeted a dead player.

Rewq: you think Iecy is a godfather now? What happened to your strong town stance?
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:26 am

Post by rewq455 »

Locke Lamora wrote:The Mod has confirmed that yes, The Locke got no PM because he targeted a dead player.

Rewq: you think Iecy is a godfather now? What happened to your strong town stance?
I did and still have a strong
town read on him. However he is right about there being balance issues. I am town so I
must assume he is either a godfather who appears as a cop or an insane cop (I forget what the proper term is)
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:51 am

Post by Iecerint »

K/I K/cannot K/be K/an K/insane K/cop. K/I K/am K/mod-confirmed K/sane.

K/Z K/may K/be K/GF, K/though.

K/The K/thing K/is, K/even K/if K/I K/WERE K/scum, K/Deer's K/claim K/that K/the K/Cop K/may K/be K/insane K/via K/his K/interpretation K/of K/his K/PM K/would K/mean K/that K/LL K/or K/rewq K/were K/insane K/and K/I K/mean. K/Though K/I K/guess K/LL K/did K/get K/a K/funky K/result K/N2.
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by rewq455 »

Sorry but I have major RL issues

V/La until Monday at the
latest

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

The Locke says that he thinks this game is quite swingy (bomb, serial killer, role that swaps with other roles etc.). The Locke is therefore not convinced that balance would exclude all three from being town, particularly if The Locke's role does not do what it is supposed to do. The Locke thinks that trying to outguess The Mod in this situation is not going to go well.

Having said that, The Locke still thinks that Rewq-Snow is by far the likeliest team and has not seen anything from either to convince him that he shouldn't lay the smackdown on both their candy asses.

ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:43 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Iecy wrote:H/If H/he's H/scum, H/Deer's H/stolen H/stuff H/from H/Pome H/might H/have H/been H/embellished H/to H/make H/her H/a H/better H/lynch, H/anyway. H/That H/would H/also H/explain H/the H/disconnect H/between H/1 H/item H/found H/vs. H/4 H/for H/Pom H/vs. H/me.
ZazieR making different statement. According Iecy, Animal/ Rewqy Mafia Robber. Reason: Receiving information about ability.
However, Iecy never stating above reason after being questioned about Rewqy being scummy. ZazieR asking reason.
Iecy wrote: H/Also, H/yesterday H/I H/was H/giving H/Deer H/lots H/of H/benefit H/of H/the H/doubt H/because H/I H/thought H/I H/was H/insane H/and H/you H/were H/scum. H/So H/that H/colored H/my H/rhetoric.
Iecy wrote:U/I'd U/be U/pushing U/for U/your U/lynch (ZazieR) U/if U/not U/for U/something U/secret U/I U/noticed U/earlier. U/<_<
Meaning behind second message quoted?

@LLamora
Bussing possibility between Iecy, SViewpoint?
Also, LLamora asking Grimmy result evening 1. Iecy claiming Iecy received result (Targeting SViewpoint Evening 2 giving guilty result) after asking Grimmy.
Ignore the ''R''
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:57 am

Post by Iecerint »

L/If L/Deer/rewq L/is L/scum, L/we L/can't L/trust L/what L/they L/say, L/so L/we L/have L/to L/be L/cautious L/about L/that L/kind L/of L/information. L/In L/other L/words, L/the L/same L/argument L/applies L/about L/embellishing L/Pome's L/information L/or L/changing L/the L/character L/of L/it. L/They L/are L/likely L/scum L/because L/of L/the L/claim L/that L/the L/Cop L/is L/insane L/when L/he L/is L/not. L/The L/remaining L/possibility -- L/that L/LL L/is L/said L/Cop L/and L/is L/insane -- L/takes L/some L/suspension L/of L/disbelief L/for L/me.

L/Was L/that L/last L/quote L/from L/D2? L/It L/was L/probably L/just L/what L/it L/looks L/like -- L/a L/crumb L/of L/my L/D1 L/result.

L/The L/Mod L/didn't L/give L/me L/a L/result L/at L/first. L/This L/is L/what L/happened:

L/M: L/Daytime! L/Check L/thread L/for L/the L/consequences L/of L/your L/action.
L/I L/(grouchy L/because L/his L/result L/is L/useless L/and L/he L/may L/still L/be L/insane, L/but L/also L/a L/little L/sneakily): L/Am L/I L/to L/infer L/from L/that L/that L/I'm L/sane?
L/M: L/Except L/for L/M's L/sanity, L/you L/needn't L/be L/concerned L/about L/that.

L/There's L/still L/an L/inconsistency L/in L/that L/I L/~kind of/mostly~ L/got L/a L/result L/when L/I L/asked L/(unlike LL), L/though. L/Maybe L/it's L/because L/he's L/a L/rolecop.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:10 am

Post by ZazieR »

ZazieR wrote:ZazieR making different statement. According Iecy, Animal/ Rewqy Mafia Robber. Reason: Receiving information about ability.
However, Iecy never stating above reason after being questioned about Rewqy being scummy. ZazieR asking reason.
Again^^ Explain reason. Iecy avoiding.

Positive. Quoted message yesterday posted. However, Iecy thinking Iecy being insane, reason breadcrumbing?

Llamora going asking Grimmy. Result: Getting nothing --> Iecy very likely lying. Result: Getting information --> comparing gotten information abilities stated/ revealed.
Ignore the ''R''
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Iecerint »

I don't understand the part that I'm not answering.

M/No, M/I M/was M/breadcrumbing M/my M/result M/on M/you M/(Innocent). M/Even M/though M/I M/thought M/insanity M/was M/possible, M/I M/didn't M/want M/to M/interpret M/my M/result M/that M/way M/yet M/because M/the M/information M/came M/from M/another M/player M/I M/had M/thought M/was M/scummy. M/As M/for M/why M/it's M/worth M/breadcrumbing M/in M/general -- M/well, M/isn't M/that M/sort M/of M/the M/responsible M/thing M/to M/do? M/And M/I M/might've M/flipped M/"Insane M/Cop," M/anyway, M/hypothetically, M/so M/that M/would've M/led M/to M/catching M/you.

M/I M/agree M/that M/the M/LL/Iec M/inconsistency M/is M/weird; M/I M/said M/as M/much. M/Could M/be M/because M/we're M/different M/kinds M/of M/Cops, M/as M/stated.

Also, rewq has claimed the Cop thiefresult on me so.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

To Zazie, The Locke says this: The Locke does not really see the Iecy/SV interactions as likely bussing. The Locke grants that it is plausible, but The Locke thinks particularly in the post-lynch situation, it is more likely that SV was trying to set up Iecy for today's lynch after he dropped the hammer on town-Pome. To The Locke, it seems too tentative to be a real effort at distancing or bussing and Iecy's reaction seems to be more that of town getting suspicious that SV has suddenly changed his tune. The Locke is waiting for a response from The Mod on the subject of if he can have an N1 result.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:19 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

The Mod has told The Locke that he would have discovered that Zang carries a carving knife and a syringe and spends his evenings watching Dexter.

The Locke has realised something very important; if Snow White was a mafia doublevoter and scumbuddies with Rewq (or anyone, for that matter), the game would already be over because scum would have been able to lynch whoever they chose straight away. Snow's doublevote has already been confirmed, meaning that the only way Snow could be scum is if she was scum by herself. Now, following on this, The Locke finds it unlikely that Zazie and Iecy are scum together, barring one of the most extensive distancing attempts The Locke has ever seen. The Locke is therefore confident that if there are two scum left, Rewq is scum with either Zazie or Iecy. The Locke says a Rewq lynch is therefore the best way to proceed.

Vote: Rewq

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:19 am

Post by Iecerint »

N/Grimmy N/kept N/Fables N/Grimmafia N/going N/when N/it N/was N/1-1-2 N/Town-Survivor-Mafia. N/So N/it N/may N/be N/an N/odd N/notion N/of N/his.

N/I'm N/happy N/that N/apparent N/inconsistency N/has N/been N/cleared N/up. N/BUT -- N/LL, N/who N/did N/you N/target N1? N/Z? N/Does N/that N/mean N/that N/you N/got N/the N/doctor N/result N/on N/SW, N/so N/you N/were N/redirected N/or N/something N/if N/she's N/town?

N/I N/think N/rewq N/is N/probably N/the N/way N/to N/go. N/Will N/vote N/later; N/I'm N/late N/for N/something.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:21 am

Post by ZazieR »

DPotter wrote:I suppose I should start with the vote thing. Yes I have a doublevote
If I'm first
. That it became one when I ended up first actually surprised me. From the way the role was given to me I thought I would have to place the first vote not end up there.
However, Princess opposite evil player.

ZazieR asking reason Iecy never stated Rewqy being mafia robber today after Iecy stated mafia robber getting information about player ability. Instead, Iecy mentioned possibility Rewqy being either evil player, opposite evil player robber.
Interesting. Iecy using result coming Rewqy evil player (Iecy mentioned mafia robber getting information about player ability. Rewqy getting information about player ability. Therefore, Rewqy being mafia robber according Iecy)
Iecy wrote:M/No, M/I M/was M/breadcrumbing M/my M/result M/on M/you M/(Innocent). M/Even M/though M/I M/thought M/insanity M/was M/possible, M/I M/didn't M/want M/to M/interpret M/my M/result M/that M/way M/yet M/because M/the M/information M/came M/from M/another M/player M/I M/had M/thought M/was M/scummy.
Iecy wrote:H/Also, H/yesterday H/I H/was H/giving H/Deer H/lots H/of H/benefit H/of H/the H/doubt H/because H/I H/thought H/I H/was H/insane H/and H/you H/were H/scum. H/So H/that H/colored H/my H/rhetoric.
Anyway,
UNSENTENCE: Iecy SENTENCE: Rewqy

Iecy better, however ZazieR V/LA starting friday.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:23 am

Post by ZazieR »

Iecerint wrote:N/I'm N/happy N/that N/apparent N/inconsistency N/has N/been N/cleared N/up. N/BUT -- N/LL, N/who N/did N/you N/target N1? N/Z? N/Does N/that N/mean N/that N/you N/got N/the N/doctor N/result N/on N/SW, N/so N/you N/were N/redirected N/or N/something N/if N/she's N/town?
LLamora targeted Alien Evening 1.
LLamora targeted Princess Evening 2. StrangerC boom-boom Evening 2 --> LLamora cannot having received information about StrangerC
Ignore the ''R''
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:34 am

Post by Iecerint »

N/Well, N/yeah. N/Rewq N/would N/be N/a N/mafia N/thief. N/This N/is N/old N/news N/and N/I N/fail N/to N/see N/how N/it N/is N/interesting.

N/Edit: N/Also N/applies N/to N/your N/weird N/comment N/about N/LL N/getting N/SC N/info.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:43 am

Post by ZazieR »

1. Dodging question (Again)
2. ZazieR making different statement. ZazieR stating Iecy using information received Rewqy, evil player according Iecy, defence purposes. Interesting.
3. ZazieR stating LLamora cannot having received information about StrangerC ability. Reason Iecy mentioning?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:44 am

Post by ZazieR »

Grimmy, prodding Princess?
Ignore the ''R''
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by rewq455 »

I know that I already said this, but if I were scum why would I say that I stole a badge? We are apparently in lynch or lose
. I could have said I stole a scummy item and then zazier would have supported the
lynch. Iecerint would have been lynched, and then I would have won. So what reason would I have to say I stole a badge
?

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Iecerint »

O/You O/initially O/just O/said O/I O/was O/a O/strong O/PR. O/Which O/you O/might've O/done O/to O/tell O/your O/scumfriend O/your O/result. O/The O/fact O/that O/your O/predecessor O/claimed O/scummy O/items O/on O/Pom O/with O/bad O/results O/doesn't O/help.

O/Who O/do O/you O/think O/is O/scum? O/What O/do O/you O/make O/of O/LL's O/N2 O/result?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by Iecerint »

P/@ P/Z

P/Regardless P/of P/rewq's P/motives, P/his P/result P/is P/accurate. P/This P/is P/not P/surprising P/at P/all P/because P/we P/already P/knew P/he P/was P/a P/thief. P/I P/do P/not P/understand P/your P/POV. P/Should P/I P/"doubt" P/his P/finding P/that P/I'm P/a P/Cop P/because P/I P/don't P/trust P/him? :roll:

P/I P/meant P/to P/type P/"SW." P/My P/mistake. P/She P/claimed P/X, P/but P/LL P/found P/Y P/(doctor P/result).
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

To Rewq, The Locke says this: what makes you think The Locke or Snow White would have believed you in possible LyLo? Zazie would have got behind an Iecy lynch, no doubt, but then Zazie is behind the Iecy lynch anyway, regardless of your result. The Locke was always dubious about your result and a pro-town player got lynched based on items Deer found that looked scummy. You could have claimed a pro-town result on Iecy to buddy up to him and try to convince him you are town, you might be scumbuddies with Iecy, you might have just thought it was best to tell the truth and hope people believe you're a town role. You might have done it just so you could come out and say "but Locke, I wouldn't do that if I were scum!" There are plenty of possibilities that The Locke sees and by eliminating Snow White from the equation, The Locke is left with you as by far the most likely buddy for either Iecy or Zazie. The fact that you haven't been hammered gives The Locke even more confidence that this wagon is on scum, as Iecy and Zazie cannot be scum together.

Iecy: yes, The Locke targeted Zang N1. The Locke assumes that under normal conditions, The Locke receives results on the player he targets. The Locke believes that if Snow White is town, he must have been redirected, most likely by something Zazie did, as all the other roles are apparently accounted for. That could be one of Zazie's inventions or, if Zazie is lying, then Zazie has some kind of redirector role. The only other possibility The Locke sees is that Snow is scum and has some kind of strange rolecop investigation immunity, but that will have to be dealt with tomorrow.

ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:03 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Iecerint wrote:P/@ P/Z

P/Regardless P/of P/rewq's P/motives, P/his P/result P/is P/accurate. P/This P/is P/not P/surprising P/at P/all P/because P/we P/already P/knew P/he P/was P/a P/thief. P/I P/do P/not P/understand P/your P/POV. P/Should P/I P/"doubt" P/his P/finding P/that P/I'm P/a P/Cop P/because P/I P/don't P/trust P/him? :roll:

P/I P/meant P/to P/type P/"SW." P/My P/mistake. P/She P/claimed P/X, P/but P/LL P/found P/Y P/(doctor P/result).
Negative. Iecy stating Rewqy results confirming ability ('Defence') catching interest. Reason: Rewqy being mafia robber --> 'unconfirmed' officer Iecy. Result meaning nothing Rewqy Mafia robber, instead Rewqy opposite evil player.
Also, ZazieR needing connection between 'Dexter' --> Serial killer before looking into Hospital --> Mayor/Double voter.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Llamora wrote:Iecy: yes, The Locke targeted Zang N1. The Locke assumes that under normal conditions, The Locke receives results on the player he targets. The Locke believes that if Snow White is town, he must have been redirected, most likely by something Zazie did, as all the other roles are apparently accounted for. That could be one of Zazie's inventions or, if Zazie is lying, then Zazie has some kind of redirector role.
Impossible. ZazieR already explained LLamora cannot having received information about StrangerC ability Evening 2.
Also, LLamora wrongly assumed something. However, ZazieR thinking better explained different morning.
Ignore the ''R''
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:07 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Are you asking who Dexter is? The Locke says Dexter is a serial killer, who usually sedates his victims using a syringe and then cuts them up into pieces.

ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:11 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Locke Lamora wrote:Are you asking who Dexter is? The Locke says Dexter is a serial killer, who usually sedates his victims using a syringe and then cuts them up into pieces.
:eek:

ZazieR agreeing Hospital flavour interesting.
Ignore the ''R''

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”