Mini 1000: The Brave and the Beautiful (Game Over)

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by Iecerint »

MoI wrote:As Mafia kills are Faction abilities and not role abilities Furc should be able to confirm the exact details of Shotty’s Vig role.
Do we know this, or are you assuming?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Iecerint wrote:
MoI wrote:As Mafia kills are Faction abilities and not role abilities Furc should be able to confirm the exact details of Shotty’s Vig role.
Do we know this, or are you assuming?
It is an assumption but a reasonable one in my opinion.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by Ythan »

A rather rather reasonable one if Furc is not full of shit about his role.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:49 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Nah, it still works if he's a little full of shit so long as a tracker or watcher exists.

It only fails if S2B and Furco are the remaining scum AND Furco has some kind of an ability that is OK to use on a scumfriend. Otherwise, the sky will fall.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:50 pm

Post by Ythan »

Why don't you just go ahead and outline a specific situation in which you think allowing him to live will actually accomplish anything concrete.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:33 am

Post by Furcolow »

i'll check shotty, but i would really rather check robo, as him having around 4 abilities is a hell of a lot more than what i have. the reason ythan wants to lynch me is the reason i really want to lynch him. I guarantee he is scum, and even if he isn't his shit is all fluff and is completely unbeneficial to us as a town.

Shotty's play is ever increasingly town to me. Couple that with the fact that many good town-aligned power roles are relatively inactive and hush-hush on day one, and i'm ready to straight up believe his claim. How about, instead of me checking him, I check robo since he has claimed abilities, too? Shotty can call his shot on someone, and then we get a lot more information than before (a dead player, confirmation that I am a rolecop [assuming i'm not a scumbuddy with robo, in which case, I would have fucking replaced out], robocopter's powers, and the knowledge that shotty can kill). I like that idea a lot more than the one proposed by MoI, but I guess i'm just seeking a reason to lynch robo because I don't like him :)

The real problem I have with my role is that I will not know 100% that someone is on our side :(. It helps us get to where we can lynch liars, though, so that's good. I feel that the best way for our town to go forward is to minimize the spamming . What do you all think about an Ythan lynch? His negativity is really detracting our play as a town.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:34 am

Post by Furcolow »

unvote;
vote: ythan
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:13 am

Post by Iecerint »

Shotty may be a real vig. Furco may be a real rolecop.

Mystery solved.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Iecerint »

But there might be a few more holes upon reflection (e.g. what if Fur's ability is "stolen" again)?
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:14 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Furcolow wrote:i'll check shotty, but i would really rather check robo, as him having around 4 abilities is a hell of a lot more than what i have. the reason ythan wants to lynch me is the reason i really want to lynch him. I guarantee he is scum, and even if he isn't his shit is all fluff and is completely unbeneficial to us as a town.

Shotty's play is ever increasingly town to me. Couple that with the fact that many good town-aligned power roles are relatively inactive and hush-hush on day one, and i'm ready to straight up believe his claim. How about, instead of me checking him, I check robo since he has claimed abilities, too? Shotty can call his shot on someone, and then we get a lot more information than before (a dead player, confirmation that I am a rolecop [assuming i'm not a scumbuddy with robo, in which case, I would have fucking replaced out], robocopter's powers, and the knowledge that shotty can kill). I like that idea a lot more than the one proposed by MoI, but I guess i'm just seeking a reason to lynch robo because I don't like him :)

The real problem I have with my role is that I will not know 100% that someone is on our side :(. It helps us get to where we can lynch liars, though, so that's good. I feel that the best way for our town to go forward is to minimize the spamming . What do you all think about an Ythan lynch? His negativity is really detracting our play as a town.
4 abilities? Learn to Count. I have three abilities. I said I have the passive increased threshold, the ability to increase someone elses threshold and another one the I used on you but got blocked.

Second Paragraph is plain stupid. Straight up believe his claim? Because his play is ever increasingly townie? Why is it townie huh? Check me instead, yes I have claimed abilities thank you for actually reading the game. You just want to lynch someone to confirm yourself. So we get, A dead player and confirmation on you. How on earth would going into night be confirmation of you, or me? It won't. You'll still be an uncertainty. Then you say you would have replaced out if I was your scumbuddy, this is plain rude and unnecessary. Just because I provide a case against you does not mean you have to insult other players. Then you go again and say that you don't like me. In the beginning of the game you said you didn't like me. Near the beginning of Day 2 when you came back from your lurker spree you flipped out against me. Why not do it again and say you don't like me?

Not 100%? Well nothing is ever 100%. Deal with it. Lynch Liars? Well I'm pretty certain you're lying. So I wanna lynch you. YThan lynch? Are you kidding me? Now you are just reaching for something to get rid of your scumminess.

Lets lynch this scumbag.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:28 am

Post by Iecerint »

Kdub > Shotty > Furco

For me. At the very least, I want Kdub to play the game or be replaced before we think of lynching anyone.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:58 am

ADDENDUM TO THE PROPOSED PLAN –

If we go ahead with the plan as outlined I would also request that after Night 2 Shotty and Furc (if they both live) be the first to post content with the following information –

1. Shotty claims his target or confirms any other pertinent information (being RB, etc)
2. Furc details the specifics of Shotty’s power or confirms any other pertinent information.

Please consider this information when assessing the plan I presented at 896.
Robo wrote:Lets lynch this scumbag.
Do you object to my plan? If not lynching Furc is not a good option for today. If so then explain why. You are making this just as personal as Furc. Cut it the hell out now!
Iec wrote:But there might be a few more holes upon reflection (e.g. what if Fur's ability is "stolen" again)?
The plan is certainly not a fully functioning flow-chart but problems like this can certainly be handled. If “stealing” abilities is a true power and Furc claims it happened again we have multiple ways to deal with that claim.

1. If it happened to anyone else the same Night they can count-claim his being “stolen”.
2. The owner of said “ability” can confirm that they used on Furc twice.

There are certainly complications even with the two options I mentioned but in any case it would provide us with more information to analyze and assess.
Muffin wrote:If we have no watcher/tracker types (maybe they're dead or something) we have no way of confirming this beyond taking Furc's word for it. But it's a better plan than I've got, so I will support this.
Town has got to have some sort of information roles, especially in a partial reveal on death game. If you are of the belief the Furc isn’t Town as an Ability Cop (and if he is scum this logic applies regardless of whether he has that skill or not) then somewhere out there someone else can assist us in some way.
Furc wrote:Shotty's play is ever increasingly town to me. Couple that with the fact that many good town-aligned power roles are relatively inactive and hush-hush on day one, and i'm ready to straight up believe his claim. How about, instead of me checking him, I check robo since he has claimed abilities, too? Shotty can call his shot on someone, and then we get a lot more information than before (a dead player, confirmation that I am a rolecop [assuming i'm not a scumbuddy with robo, in which case, I would have fucking replaced out], robocopter's powers, and the knowledge that shotty can kill). I like that idea a lot more than the one proposed by MoI, but I guess i'm just seeking a reason to lynch robo because I don't like him
No, if we let you live you are not going to be checking Robo. Here’s the deal Furc – I have some serious doubts about your alignment. The amount of points made against you by multiple sources that you have not responded to is staggering. You have zero credibility. If you expect the playerbase to look past your scummy play you need to be willing to commit to a plan that Town agrees to (assuming that we come to a concensus). Points you make here that make you look even worse -

1. Shotty calling his shot doesn’t increase information for Town. It gives scum (if he isn’t one of them) a heads up for certain whether they should interfere for the good of their lives or not.
2. The confirmation that you are an ability-cop is only useful at this point if we can use it to confirm Shotty’s alignment. Vigs are the only role (that appears on a regular basis, anyway) that can confirm they are not Mafia as scum don’t (99.9999% of the time) get additional kills beyond their factional kill.
3. Stating you would have replaced out if you were scum Robo is just plain stupid conjecture.
4. You go on to make the point in the next paragraph that you I will not know 100% whether someone is “on our side” (which is shorthand for Town I assume). Why should you scan Robo on a personal grudge if it will not prove anything.

You either need to get with the program (again assuming everyone else is onboard) or you are likely to be a strong candidate for the rope today. Make your choice.
Furc wrote:What do you all think about an Ythan lynch? His negativity is really detracting our play as a town
At this point I haven’t seen anything I consider out of the ordinary for Ythan. I’ve seen his argumentative style up close and personal in Weeds Mafia. If someone wants to make a case based on voting / not voting / other information I’ll entertain it as I do all information. Saying he is detracting ‘our play’ as town isn’t a valid lynch reason. Especially since he isn’t ‘detracting’ my play.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:04 am

Post by Iecerint »

Yo Furco -- did you ever confirm whether your ability was PERMANENTLY stolen? Like, are you even currently a rolecop? Cuz your wordchoice sort-of implies no, but I think your actions imply otherwise IIRC.

I have no meta on Ythan, so I'll trust MoI's take that Ythan is just kind of crabby and not helpful. This makes me think Kdub is more likely scum, though.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:45 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

The Brave and the Beautiful - Vote Count 2.9

Ythan [3] - Muffin, bv310, Furcolow
Furcolow [2] - Robocopter87, Ythan
Kdub [1] - Iecerint
Muffin [1] - Shotty to the Body

Not Voting [2] - Kdub, MagnaofIllusion

With 9 alive, it is 5 to lynch.

The deadline is Tuesday August 10th at 10:30pm EDT.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:57 am

Post by Kdub »

OK, I'm caught up.

First of all, I don't see how there is any serious debate as to whether millar was scum or not. The 2 Kerrigans scenario is ridiculous and would be bastard modding if that were the case. I'm going with the most likely scenario and assuming that millar was scum and was responsible for the Zerg Rush.

Robo, you are NOT confirmed town and your continued insistence that you should be is suspicious. I pointed out yesterday that it seems very convenient for you to have survived the Zerg Rush, along with the fact that millar (who we now know was responsible for it) was the first player to "clear" you.
Robocopter87 wrote:Furc comes across as Stupid VI with a side of scummy in like every single one of his games. He just can play this game without being a dumb rebel. He's the reason Town loses in LyLo. But thats beside the Point. He went all AtE in this game. He's been really scummy.
Furcolow strikes me as a player who gets emotional and defensive when attacked. He was strongly against millar yesterday, and his claim of having his ability "stolen" looks more truthful than just a straight up roleblock, which is what I would have expected scum to claim if they were lying. The fact that he is drawing votes in spite of this makes me think that you are trying to set him up as a lynch due to his AtE and his unhelpful attitude rather than any serious case. You basically admit this in the above quote.

Ythan is still suspicious to me. He was trying to discredit my attacks on millar and trying to get Fur lynched, but then suddenly changed his opinion around the time Spyrex was forming his plan and the Fur wagon was stalling. Also, I find his explanation in post 777 regarding his inconsistency about whether he was visited at night to be long-winded and evasive. So basically what it boils down to is, "I didn't lie, I wanted Fur to quote where I said I was visited." As muffin pointed out, the implication in post 704 is clear, and your excuse is a poor one that any reasonable person would see as backtracking to cover for an inconsistent statement.

I agree that Shotty is either vig or SK. I like Magna's plan, since it allows us to direct his kills in the event that he is the SK (otherwise we lynch him). Looking at his play yesterday, his kill of Neto at least appears to make some sense, even if I don't agree with it. I'm tentatively leaning toward believing the vig claim, but let's go with Magna's plan to see if we can confirm him.

bv's play looks like active lurking scum, but vote analysis suggests he is town. He got on the millar wagon at a point when he could have pushed for a Fur lynch instead, so that makes him look better.

muffin and Magna are my strongest town reads right now. Leaning town on Iec, but not entirely sure.

I'd be up for either a Robo or Ythan lynch. Since it looks like there is more agreement on a Ythan lynch,
VOTE: Ythan

That's L-1.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:16 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I am
so
not hammering.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:18 am

Robocopter87 wrote:I am
so
not hammering.
Points to Post 911 right at the top.

Answer the questions I have asked you. Avoiding them increases my feeling of unease with you.

Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:21 am

Post by Muffin »

Nobody hammer yet please!
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:21 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Objecting to your plan? Yes. I want Furc to die.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:22 am

Robocopter87 wrote:Objecting to your plan? Yes. I want Furc to die.
You stupidity is noted.

VOTE: Robocopter

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:23 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Ok.

ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:33 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

The Brave and the Beautiful - Vote Count 2.10

Ythan [4] - Muffin, bv310, Furcolow, Kdub
Furcolow [2] - Robocopter87, Ythan
Robocopter87 [1] - MagnaofIllusion
Kdub [1] - Iecerint
Muffin [1] - Shotty to the Body

Not Voting [0] - Amazing. I know.

With 9 alive, it is 5 to lynch.

The deadline is Tuesday August 10th at 10:30pm EDT.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:34 am

Post by Muffin »

Robocopter87 wrote:Objecting to your plan? Yes. I want Furc to die.
Robo do you think that Furc's D1 hammer on millar was bussing?
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:35 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Yes.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:59 am

Post by Iecerint »

Did Furco ever explain his reasons for the hammer in detail? He should probably do so.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”