Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:05 am

Post by Tazaro »

Coach Travis wrote:
Vote:Starbuck
because we need to get as many people into this RVS as possible. I don't like Tazaro's constant OMGUS voting and unvotes, however.
Read my previous game, Starbuck. I consider myself a "dive-in" player. Another suitable term is "blitzkrieg." I didn't vote you; that gives me town points, right guys :shifty:
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Tazaro »

Oops: You're Coach Travis. Or are you ?
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:28 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Tazaro wrote:
Coach Travis wrote:
because we need to get as many people into this RVS as possible. I don't like Tazaro's constant OMGUS voting and unvotes, however.
Read my previous game, Starbuck. I consider myself a "dive-in" player. Another suitable term is "blitzkrieg." I didn't vote you; that gives me town points, right guys :shifty:
Now you're trying to act TOO TOWNIE! WHO WOULD DO THAT BUT SCUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:40 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Coach Travis wrote:
"constant"?

Unvote; Vote: Coach Travis

Not a random vote.
green shirt thursdays
Coach Travis
Coach Travis
Goon
Coach Travis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Coach Travis »

I mean he's done it twice already and were still in the RVS, so it just seemed odd.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Tazaro »

I'm just an eager beaver who wants action, Coach Travis.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:27 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Tazaro wrote:Seriously where is everyone else?

Some of us do not have constant access to the internet precisely at the same point in time that you do. Chillax on that.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Tazaro »

Okay
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Yea, a lot of people do not get on much at weekends... I will make this point to say take note of my Sig, I have very limited access some weekends from friday afternoon uk time until around this time on sundays due to, well I go and get very drunk at weekends lol... but seriously, I don't see a problem with people not posting at weekends a lot of people go home from college for the weekend or go out etc.

Tazaro can you clarify something for me, please?

Tazaro wrote:Ghostbusters and other people... who? The Scooby Doo gang? I'd vote to lynch someone who claims as Shaggy; that junky with the munchies can't solve jacks***.
Unless I missed something blindingly obivious, what do you mean other people..... no one had mentioned other people had they? Well, aside from you and the Casper crack

not sure I like this either
Tazaro wrote:EBWOP: I mean, seeing your activity in D1, xRECKONERx; and GhostWriter, make me vote for you for an actual reason.
its kinda a give me a reason to vote you... feels weird to me. xRECx is usually pretty active from what I remember, we have played together a few times in the past.

Your jump on BC for voting you is OMGUS... just like your vote on me but the OMGUS on BC is a lot scummier because he actually gives a solid reasoning.... I still feel your RVS vote at the start was eased of a little to easy... next post in fact. Strikes me as odd.
xRECKONERx wrote:
Coach Travis wrote:
"constant"?

Unvote; Vote: Coach Travis

Not a random vote.
Actually yea, it is kinda constant... I vote him, right away he votes me... BC votes him right away he votes BC, on page 2 he has OMGUS'ed twice... I can see how CT means.. maybe constant is not the right word, but his 2 of his 3 votes are OMGUS, thats pretty constent to me... maybe repeated would have been a better word.

OK, I see two lines of thought on this matter of Taz....

1)Newbie Scum, willing to jump on anyone who mentions him or questions him on something weird.. Ive seen it quite a bit before

2) Over eger townie just wanting to dive in... I remember my first ever Mafia game I was a bit over eager and got a lot of suspicion on me for doing so (off site game btw) However this is something I don't like
Tazaro wrote:I'm just an eager beaver who wants action, Coach Travis.
In envokes the WIFOM that is in keeping with my 2nd point... AHHHHH. I have seen people like Taz go both ways. Still happy with my vote for now though, how he responds under this pressure will be interesting I think.

Taz, one last question for you. Have you played much mafia before, offsite I mean? or even on an ALT account here on MS I see you are fairly new to MS itself only joining a few weeks ago. I would be interesting to know your level of experience in Mafia

bolded are for Taz attention, and to be answered btw incase anyone is wondering.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by d3x »

Lol. Scott, you're just angry that an Ewok was actually in the game. And jT, you should know better. Nothing can contain me.

Seriously though...

UnVote/Vote: Tazaro

It's a good Wagon.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Constant just seems like it comes from scum logic.

Like, "let me overblow what's really happening by using a word that will make people go OMG HE'S DOING IT CONSTANTLY"

I can't explain it well, but you should be able to see what I'm saying.
green shirt thursdays
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by Tazaro »

jasonT1981 wrote:
Tazaro wrote:Ghostbusters and other people... who? The Scooby Doo gang? I'd vote to lynch someone who claims as Shaggy; that junky with the munchies can't solve jacks***.
Unless I missed something blindingly obivious, what do you mean other people..... no one had mentioned other people had they? Well, aside from you and the Casper crack

not sure I like this either
Tazaro wrote:EBWOP: I mean, seeing your activity in D1, xRECKONERx; and GhostWriter, make me vote for you for an actual reason.
its kinda a give me a reason to vote you... feels weird to me. xRECx is usually pretty active from what I remember, we have played together a few times in the past.

Taz, one last question for you. Have you played much mafia before, offsite I mean? or even on an ALT account here on MS I see you are fairly new to MS itself only joining a few weeks ago. I would be interesting to know your level of experience in Mafia
1)In the post in which the mod wrote the first write-up (including Kylie's death), the mod made reference to other people besides the Ghostbusters who have had experience with the ghost thing.
Not bolded but I want to answer your statement: 2) It didn't mean xRECKONERx isn't active, I meant that I will want to see (i.e, I expect to enjoy) his activity because I think he's a interesting poster, I've seen him post in general discussion and elsewhere, and I thought of him specifically because I feel a bond with him: we share a characteristic in common...
3) I have only completed one game of mafia; it was on this site in Newbie 943; I was a replacement for that.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Then explain the "make me vote for you for an actual reason" bit that you directed towards me.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I would think the other people in the write up was referring to other ghostbuster characters connected to the ghostbusters, IE the extreme ghostbusters, Janine, and that other dude who wanted to be a ghostbuster in the movies and not likes of scooby doo as was suggested though, Taz
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

GhostWriter wrote:Then explain the "make me vote for you for an actual reason" bit that you directed towards me.
Yea, I would love an answer to this too... It was almost like he had targetted you both, and was asking for reasons to vote you.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Tazaro »

GhostWriter wrote:Then explain the "make me vote for you for an actual reason" bit that you directed towards me.
It was an adlib; I write by ear, and the EBWOP of the statement I made about xRECKONERx did not seem to be a full enough post. And I said a similar thing to a player called Uite in my Newbie 943 game; I told him to make a slip-up if he's scum because I tried to find scumminess about him but it wasn't happening at that point. So make a scum slip if you're scum, GhostWriter. You're a ghost, but finding scumminess about that wasn't happening at the point in time in which I made that post in which I voted for you.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Tazaro »

Double post: And jason, targetting BOTH? I don't believe I've said a negative thing about xRECKONERx. I'll be fair, but he seems nice so far. And that's probably his personality that he brings no matter if he's scum or town.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Hmmm Taz does make an intersting point though on BC... he did say on a member of the town, I could see how some think that is a scumslip. However, BC's point I can see too.... it is scummy to try and make something scummy, that isn't...

Taz, at that point though... Had NOT been trying to make anyone look scummy I feel, It was more than likely a random comment aimed at ghost because of his name, Hell... I am sure if Taz had not done it, someone else would have..

BC, care to explain?

Taz, I also don't see anything scummy about a name... its a username, however the fact you say is alarming
Tazaro wrote: GhostWriter. You're a ghost, but finding scumminess about that wasn't happening at the point in time in which I made that post in which I voted for you.
It is almost like you did want to start building a case on Ghost simply due to his username....And backed off because no one else was buying it. I don't like that. But he does make a good point about BC and a possible scumslip.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Tazaro wrote:Double post: And jason, targetting BOTH? I don't believe I've said a negative thing about xRECKONERx. I'll be fair, but he seems nice so far. And that's probably his personality that he brings no matter if he's scum or town.
Hmmm, maybe I misread into your post. Are you saying an excuse to vote xRECx and Ghostwriter.... or just ghostwriter... and are looking forward to seeing D1 activity from REC. And that this is two seperate sentances?

Still, the wanting to vote for an actual reason bit is odd... almost if you want to vote him but need a reason to justify it.. like you have a pre-picked target.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Tazaro »

One sentence was about looking forward to xReck's activity. The other was asking GhostWriter to give me a reason to vote for him. I'm bantering at this point in time about things; don't take it too seriously. I'm not going to base a vote on GhostWriter on the fact that his name includes "Ghost" and I will never find scumminess based on his name, neither when I voted nor now nor ever.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Tazaro »

And this is me double posting. Read my previous post too, though.
xRECKONERx wrote:Constant just seems like it comes from scum logic.

Like, "let me overblow what's really happening by using a word that will make people go OMG HE'S DOING IT CONSTANTLY"

I can't explain it well, but you should be able to see what I'm saying.
He, Coach Travis, perceives my game play as OMGUSing on jason and on BC. If it's possible that a town member doesn't like OMGUSing, xReck, then that dislike is not worthy of being a reason to non-randomly vote for Coach. I'm going to...
Unvote: BloodCovenent

It's about causing reactions right now. But my next vote will not be random; I'll get the RVS frivolity out of my system.
My game play right will tighten up once more people get here.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

All I know is that you had better not start tunneling on me just because my name has Ghost in it. Because it'll be a huge scumtell for me against you, and I'll probably call for your lynch due to it.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Tazaro wrote:
He, Coach Travis, perceives my game play as OMGUSing on jason and on BC.
If it's possible that a town member doesn't like OMGUSing, xReck, then that dislike is not worthy of being a reason to non-randomly vote for Coach.
It is OMGUS though... you even said in your vote on me...
Tazaro wrote:
jasonT1981

This is OMGUS. Sweet.
And voting BC in the very next post after voting you is OMGUS also....
Coach Travis
Coach Travis
Goon
Coach Travis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Coach Travis »

Yeah the "constant" thing was just me using bad wording, I do that often in these games. Repeated would have indeed been more accurate. Anyway, the point is I use RVS to get reads off of reactions, and I was not liking his reactions at all, using OMGUS whenever people voted him like that. Makes him look bad, I think. I also don't really like RVS bandwagons all that much, which is why I never voted him. I get that it's still early and he could just be excited, but it's something I'll look into as the game continues.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:12 am

Post by Tazaro »

jasonT1981 wrote:
Tazaro wrote:
He, Coach Travis, perceives my game play as OMGUSing on jason and on BC.
If it's possible that a town member doesn't like OMGUSing, xReck, then that dislike is not worthy of being a reason to non-randomly vote for Coach.
It is OMGUS though... you even said in your vote on me...
It wasn't serious OMGUS; I thought genuine OMGUS would be a non-random vote and trying to rationalize that vote with specious arguments??
And did I unvote correctly or was a person's name not supposed to go after "Unvote'? If it wasn't supposed to, then...
Unvote
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”