Newbie 983 ~ Game Over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:25 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

@Shotty

What wagon did you think you were hoppin bud?

@Bob

Are you really not going to rebuttal and/or answer my question?

I'll confirm haylens claim that she has gotten very emotionally involved as town (happened in my first game). Of course that doesn't mean too much since she's attempting to change it... haylen I demand that you stay and not get replaced : (.

Good I scanned your post... then stopped... then went to sleep... I am attempting to read one novel online already about America invading hell (great story btw..) I can't take reading another or multiple novels from you. Give me TL:DR Sections at least!!
... People were right it seems....
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:31 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

silverbullet999 wrote:@Shotty

Oh Haylen Voted Prox right before I did, I just didn't want to be called out for that.
#freeShotty
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:37 am

Post by KittyMo »

Vote Count

[2] Haylen - (archaebob, Prox)

[1] drmyshottyizsik - (Hinduragi)
[1] Hinduragi - (foilist13)
[1] Good and Honest - (silverbullet999)
[1] Prox - (drmyshottyizsik)
[0] archaebob - ()
[0] foilist13 - ()
[0] silverbullet999 - ()
[0] Switz - ()

[3]
Not Voting
- (Good and Honest, Haylen, Switz)

With
alive, it's
to lynch!

Announcement

I will be V/LA from August 1st to August 6th, and will be pretty busy and probably will have little access. I will look into getting a backup mod; I have a couple of people in mind. :3 I'll miss you guys. :b

FLAVORImage

Last edited by KittyMo on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Prox »

Okay. I'm done trying to understand/convince/mess with/etc. shotty. Someone else do that, if they find it necessary. If you think that I'm scummy, tell me, so I can address that and alleviate your worries. But shotty, your reasons for voting me aren't very valid and seem close to vendetta. I explained it before, but there's no point anymore. Or at least at this moment.

Haylen made a fallacy based on her meta that basically says "I'm town because I always do this". If you decide to always do something then you will always do it, despite your alliance.

My problem with Haylen is that she doesn't seem to care enough. She doesn't put much effort into this, and it could either be because she's scum or because she doesn't have the time and motivation. It's frustating when someone has a valid excuse for something that shouldn't be happening.
FoS
anyway.

I agree with bob. However, it also reeks of laziness. I'll wait for Haylen's sub (oh, I mean, the guy who Haylen is subbing for) and then suspiciously watch him until he does a flip or something.
This may surprise you, and it totally isn't OMGUS, but I am getting quite odd/possibly scummy vibes from Archeobob.
Oh, yes. I think I'd feel this way whenever someone attacks me.

I've already read Haylen's posts today, and my opinion of her stands, though technically she's one of the scummiest people here.
unvote

Actually shotty, before I ignore you completely, could you list the points of your real attack on me? No quotes or anything, just list the scummy things I've done. No speculating scumteams, etc. Then we can start off on a clean slate and we'll be on the same page, even if you do still think I'm scum. Also, sorry for whatever crap I've thrown at you. I won't say that again.

Why won't the forum just let me post in peace...
This time, I'll not care.
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Prox »

I will be V/LA from August 1st to August 6th, and will be pretty busy and probably will have little access. I will look into getting a backup mod; I have a couple of people in mind. :3 I'll miss you guys. :b
:O

On a side note- :b? Not :p or :P?

I use all 3. Just depends on how I'm feeling at the time. ^_^; ~Kitty
Last edited by KittyMo on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:42 am

kitty!? NOOOO

: ( and where's the kittens for the vote count!!? : ( also your vote count is listing haylen twice O_O

Added the kitty in for you. And thanks for letting me know. :D ~ Kitty

@ Shotty

Umm... she unvoted....
Last edited by KittyMo on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:43 am

drmyshottyizsik wrote:

Oh Haylen Voted Prox right before I did, I just didn't want to be called out for that.
Oh sorry never mind i read that wrong. I have a cold or the flu or something and I'm throwing up. Sorry I really miss read Haylen's post.
#freeShotty
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Prox »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
drmyshottyizsik wrote:

Oh sorry never mind i read that wrong. I have a cold or the flu or something and I'm throwing up. Sorry I really miss read Haylen's post.
Try reading mine right. Also, I suggest warm showers. Seriously.
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Prox »

EBWOP: hot showers.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Haylen »

Woahwoahwoah, who said I wasn't committed? Shit happened irl. I've had to go through loads of legal stuff this week against my uni, have a massive migraine (again, every week after work) and have had games to mod and other games to play. The priority was the legal stuff as it affects my whole future.
Prox wrote:Haylen made a fallacy based on her meta that basically says "I'm town because I always do this". If you decide to always do something then you will always do it, despite your alliance.
You have no idea how pissed off I'm getting over people twisting my words. I seriously advise you to stop.
SB wrote:I'll confirm haylens claim that she has gotten very emotionally involved as town (happened in my first game). Of course that doesn't mean too much since she's attempting to change it... haylen I demand that you stay and not get replaced : (.
Actually, SB, I'd been trying to change it for 6 months prior to your first game xD And I can't, people think I'm useless and I don't like being called that cause it brings up very bad memories :(
Archaebob wrote:I don't buy this it all.
Really? Clearly you have never played with me. You wanted an explanation, you got it. Take it or leave it.
This reeks, reeks of a mafia mindset.
That's all well and good. Now define mafia mindset.
Good good Haylen, it's super important to make sure that NOBODY thinks your suspicion of me is omgus. If you hadn't made that little comment there, I think a lot of people might have interpreted your fierce attack on me as being a defensive reaction rather than a genuine suspicion.
That's cool, now say that without the sarcasm so i can actually understand you.
Tell me, do you have any experiences in which an otherwise bad scum player magically became excellent because of the three or four quick topic comments that he exchanced with his partner before the game started?
It's called coaching, and following a load of tips.
Switz is the one you thought to talk about? Your declaration that he is probably town is utterly out of the blue and expressed in a really awkward manner, and it seems extremely scummy to me.
I'll talk about who I want in my posts thanks.
You've contributed nothing at all with your comment, and are just passively expressing the softest suspicion you possibly could on someone who is already one of the top lynch candidates for the day.
*shrugs* whatever. I'm not took much of an aggressive player.
If you're getting scummy vibes from me, than vote me, dammit. Or Shotty. Whatever. DO something. Your play up to this point is basically the epitome of active lurking.
That's cool, whatever.
Vote Shotty
Happy?
Keep in mind that she is one of the most experienced players here.
I may be an experienced player, but that doesn't make me a good one. Tbh, you think I don't care about the game, I honestly could give a crap about anything irl right now either. I'd be perfectly happy to drink some sort of poison and never wake up. I'm going to bed now, if that's ok with you.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Prox »

We love you, Haylen.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:56 am

Haylen : (

*Seconds above*
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Seraphim's taking his spot now. Thanks, Haylen. And yes, we love you. <3
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Hey guys. I'm just getting back to a vacation but luckily for you, this is my only Mafiascum commitment at the moment so I'm dedicating tomorrow to reading this puppy.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by foilist13 »

Haylen wrote:Woahwoahwoah, who said I wasn't committed? Shit happened irl. I've had to go through loads of legal stuff this week against my uni, have a massive migraine (again, every week after work) and have had games to mod and other games to play. The priority was the legal stuff as it affects my whole future.
My town read on you was contingent on you not having been committed up to this point. I guess I was wrong.
Haylen wrote:You have no idea how pissed off I'm getting over people twisting my words. I seriously advise you to stop.
Get over yourself and stop posting AtE. You said you always do X as town. That is motivation for you to do it as scum. His post was valid. Respond.
Haylen wrote:Actually, SB, I'd been trying to change it for 6 months prior to your first game xD And I can't, people think I'm useless and I don't like being called that cause it brings up very bad memories
This part is confirming what I just said.
Haylen wrote:Really? Clearly you have never played with me. You wanted an explanation, you got it. Take it or leave it.
I've played with you. I don't buy it either. Splain.
Haylen wrote:That's all well and good. Now define mafia mindset.
Read the thread. He did so in detail earlier.
Haylen wrote:That's cool, now say that without the sarcasm so i can actually understand you.
Cut the bullshit. It is obvious what he is attacking you for. Now make a real response.
Haylen wrote:It's called coaching, and following a load of tips.
I've coached newbie partners excessively before. It doesn't change they're play, it just keeps them from doing a few specific things. You can't alter a player by telling them to do things.
Haylen wrote:I'll talk about who I want in my posts thanks.
You'll answer questions. Thanks.
Haylen wrote:*shrugs* whatever. I'm not took much of an aggressive player.
G&H is the least aggressive player I've ever encountered. He is doing significantly more than you. This too is avoiding the question.
Haylen wrote:That's cool, whatever.
Vote Shotty
Happy?
This is the epitome of what Archaebob is attacking you for. Voting by itself is not good enough, and doing it in this context is worse. He probably shouldn't have just told you to vote, but you have clearly capitalized on it.
Haylen wrote:I may be an experienced player, but that doesn't make me a good one. Tbh, you think I don't care about the game, I honestly could give a crap about anything irl right now either. I'd be perfectly happy to drink some sort of poison and never wake up. I'm going to bed now, if that's ok with you.
Don't bring your real life problems here and try and make them ours. That is massive AtE and further non response.

@Everyone: Look at this post in detail please. I quoted all of hers, and not once,
not once
, did she actually respond to archaebob's attack. The entire post was a pile of nice steamy bull.

Clearly the plausible town explanation for Haylen's previous post no longer applies.

unvote, vote: Haylen

Hindu can wait for tomorrow.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by foilist13 »

Dammit. She got replaced.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Seraphim »

foilist13 wrote:Dammit. She got replaced.

Well, frankly, the entire plan all along was for me to replace back into the slot I initially filled in the queue but then the game started right as I hit V/LA causing quite a few problems. But now I'm here so...
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by foilist13 »

Well Hi. I think you're scum and you are in the difficult position of not being able to defend yourself. Sorry mate.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Excedrin is your new backup mod. Thanks Excedrin!

"plz don't swear" -- N
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:39 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I need to stop checking ms so late. This is probably going to be long since it's catchup(I'll make this as short as I can) and I've seen some interesting discussion in my re-read. I was just away for a day or so since I was hanging out with some friends.

First up,
Bob/Arch
. (Do you have a preference in nicknames?)

About Switz - I am currently reading his ISO as I say this. Overall, I get a townie read from him. In many of his early posts in the game, he's done one hell of a job of analyzing although this was more or less primarily directed towards Shotty and G&H. I'm a bit concerned as to him defending Prox since he openly admitted it. Then again, I consider the case he "defended" Prox on was bull anyways. You and Foilist have both FoS'd him(You made your reason clear) so I'd say Foil sees something in him. I'm honestly not sure what that is about since the reason wasn't made clear when he asked later on. He went on the G&H lynch. Some would see it as a bandwagon but, if you ask me, he is the one who had the best reasons since the start of this game for voting G&H. He also stated that he didn't see the part of your post about the D2 thing for G&H so that's null tell. I agree more or less with the actual analysis he did and the questions/answers he put up. If I don't, I'll ask him about it.

I'm not really sure what your game is so far. I suspect you to be pro-town but you could just as well be this aggressive every game regardless of your faction. Do you have any past games where you are mafia?

Next up,
G&H
-
G&H wrote:This quote sounded a little strange to me at the time but I didn't really think much about it. But after archaebob's analysis (as much as some part of me opposes to accepting it), the quote really sounds like trying to remove any kind of potential suspicion. None of us should even think of the possibility that there might be some sort of a case against Hinduragi...
Shotty wrote:Ok here's my case against Hinduragi, he made some valid points, but he's posted to confirm, to rvs me, to apologize for working, and to dis me. And I can't say as much against him, but what i can say is that when he's says i was bonding with people, yes i bond. I AM A BONDER! It's how i play. I like having good relations with everyone. And when he said that I am trying to get rid of the heat on me. Yes I am, and so is anyone who is L-2, but all he has been doing is laying the heat on me thicker. Maybe he is mafia and saw an opportunity to get a innocent person lynched and is pushing it really hard and is getting his partner Prox to help.
I'm not really sure how I am supposed to defend myself against what you would say is a "case". He admitted to not having to say much against me and in his final line suggested he thought Prox and I were a scumteam who was pushing his lynch. He didn't list any reasons at all for thinking so.
G&H wrote:I'm noticing a change in the writing style of the most recent posts of Hinduragi. They sound somehow more... aggressive? Hinduragi, I think you're doing this to show that your writing style is not trying to "avoid attracting animosity" but there is an obvious contrast between your early posts and your recent ones. Are both representative of your usual writing style?
Alright. Earlier I asked for suggestions about getting to know each other. After reading other mafia games here, I simply did what I saw others do to scumhunt. In my previous games, I'll admit, they were
entirely
different from games here on ms. I had never even tried/heard of claiming, mass-claiming, or anything of the sort. Accusations and suspicions entirely failed if you compare them to the analysis and information gathering that is done here. Entire discussions there would be considered pointless here. In fact, I've only experienced one town win before and that was due to the mafia thinking the game was over and revealing themselves. In other words, I didn't know how to properly scumhunt when I asked for suggestions. Being that aggressive is not part of my usual writing style. I'm adapting to how ms plays as we speak. If you see me change, it's my playstyle evolving. I am being aggressive in order to draw out possible reactions. I still plan to make in-depth analysis' but that's only after I have a general/mildly detailed idea of townie and scum reads. I hope this answers the question you posted under the quotation I responded to.

On another note, I'd like to state that I have considered the good parts of your playstyle. (Hence my earlier objection to you being PL'd) After reading other games, I weighed the good and the bad parts about your playstyle out.(If you seriously want me to go into a full-depth analysis of this, just let me know. I am not sure if I can read you yet. I'm willing to try. If I can, I'll change my vote. If not, well, I tried. (Trust me, I've read each and every one of your posts thoroughly. I'm still not quite sure if I can get a read))

Also, one last question to you, G&H: Do you leave subliminal or minute hints as to your faction within your posts without knowing it yourself?

SB
- Why is your vote still on G&H? I thought we established that all we have from him so far is that he has an anti-town playstyle. Your play so far for me is null tell leaning scum. Also, sarcasm aside, based on the post where you voted G&H, it seems like you did that because you were pressured to post. When you replied to bob, I don't agree with putting votes on G&H just to pressure him. Remember that he was already L-2. He stated at L-2 his playstyle would remain indifferent. If we move him to L-1, I see a possible mislynch in case a random townie starts seeing the point of voting him and he is accidentally quick lynched.

Shotty
-
Shotty wrote:@ Everyone- I would just like to point out that Prox has once again jumped right on to the next bandwagon(Haylen)
L-4 is not what I'd consider a bandwagon.
Shotty wrote:J. In my post 36. Well I'm not sure you will ever understand what I meant by that one. I've explained it a few times, but I'll give it one more go. Your reasons were silly, yet you voted for me, so yes my reason were silly too, but using the same logic I voted for you.
Errr, he actually had proof of what you did when he used these reasons. What he did was just compress each of the cases made against you into words. Each of those cases had individual posts from you listed and they had an analysis of those posts explaining how you could be possible scum. You just listed those words but didn't provide any proof or analysis for your vote.

Prox
- Let me explain why you were second on my list. First, I had suspicion on you for active lurking after you had been pushing the shotty case and then he responded to it and you disappeared completely. (The next day after my post you said you'd even be on V/LA which was ended up being a few hours) To be honest, I just found it odd that you disappeared like that. I also saw the part where you considered pushing him to L-1 scummy in a way. Like you were ready to but you didn't want to say so. Later on, once you changed your vote, that suspicion died as well.
Prox wrote:I've already read Haylen's posts today, and my opinion of her stands, though technically she's one of the scummiest people here. unvote
Why unvote her if she's one of the scummiest here?

Seraphim
- I hope you can participate. Haylen was useless due to having too high a workload and not being able to be active here. She then told us she was committed to participating and that her post was actually an attempt to play in this game.
Haylen wrote:This may surprise you, and it totally isn't OMGUS, but I am getting quite odd/possibly scummy vibes from Archeobob. I am pretty sure that Switz is town, if he is scum, then he has been coached by experienced scum in the quicktopic. Good and Honest I am seeing as neutral right now. I would look Shotty to be looked into.
Like, uhh, lol... it surprised me alright. Mainly because she gave absolutely no reason for any of her suspicions. This is active lurking to a new extreme if you ask me. Instead of contributing, she told us to do it for her.

Then she posted a defense...which was worse than anything I've ever seen since it avoided every question/comment directed at her. If active lurking was a sport, she'd go pro. I'll leave more of my opinion on this issue after I see Seraphim's response.

For now:
FoS: Haylen(Seraphim)
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:47 am

Post by Seraphim »

I effectively skipped the first page and moved on to the second page. And hell, might as well answer these:

1) How many games have you played
Um...a lot...don't want to go back and count

2) What is your favorite role
My role in Tar's Mind Screw Mafia 4...it was an epic role

3) What is the most fun thing you've ever done
Hang out with friends. Do not sleep.

4) One interesting thing about yourself
I play in a ska band

5) What is your dream job
Professional musician making some actual money

Ugh why are there so many walls of text in this game? Just a personal thing that I've learned from my experience is that conciseness is pro-town. Very much so. The more you can condense, the easier your post is to read. While walls are occasionaly good and and occasionaly required, in the majority of cases, they aren't. That's not to say that walls are anti-town. However, I was a scum buddy with a guy named Lynch who was VERY verbose. And I do not use that word lightly. His posts were bloody novels. It bogged down the game and nearly secured a scum win.

Vote: drmyshottyizsik
for this post.

That logic is terribad and reeks of scum looking for an easy mislynch. Anti-town playstyle =/= scum. His unvote here is also quite suspect followed up by this. Earlier you said that we shouldn't lynch quickly...yet you state you would hammer if L-1 was reached. Making such a definite statement so early in the game sounds like lynching quickly to me.

Prox is also right about calling this post and subsequent vote OMGUS. Because it is.

The more I read drmyshottyizsik's posts, the more I am sure he is scum BTW.

G&H...I feel the need to comment on his/her playstyle. I feel as long as he/she is contributing, the self-imposed voting restriction isn't as bad as other players have pointed out. Archaebob talked about his/her "utterly controlled and scripted" style of play. But it needs to be noted that if G&H is actually scum, wouldn't there be differences in his/her playstyle to fit the role? I feel we would be able to notice the differences in said playstyle because there would be a fundemental change..."Good and Honest" would be playing as mafia which goes against the fundemental idea of the Good and Honest playstyle.

I have some other comments on the other players...I'm fairly sure G&H is town.

Hinduragi is null for now. I can see some of the case but I don't see him as scum ATM.

drmyshotty is definitely scum. I am in fact nearly sure of it. follist, if you want to talk about nervous energy, this guy is BRIMMING with it. He seems incredibly jumpy to me as evidenced by his OMGUS vote earlier.

silverbullet hasn't caught my interest yet.

arcahebob reads as mostly town. Same with follist, at least at the moment.

Switz is...eh. Same as silverbullet.

Prox might be scum. Nulltell ATM.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:48 am

Post by Seraphim »

tl;dr version: drmyshotty is scum, let's lynch him kthx
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:03 am

Well Seraphim aren't you quite eager for a mis lynch?
Also the fact that you vote me for that post is completely outrageous. My logic makes perfect sense it's simple math. Also I NEVER SAID G & H WAS SCUM!!!! I said his style was anti town, and that he would hurt the town, which is true. Also I would like for you to try to prove to me the G & H is town, because he has given nothing to read him by. I have no clue what he is personally. Also I dis agree with your statement about me brimming with nervousness energy. I not nervous at all, I'm a tad annoyed that's it. But if you guys want to lynch me go for it, but when I flip town Seraphim I think you and Prox are going down. Your last post there reeks with scumminess. Your iso was insainly one sided and focused on freeing the name of G & H and condemning me. It was way to pushing for a mis lynch for my tastes.
#freeShotty
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:35 am

Post by Seraphim »

EXCELLENT. LET'S PLAY THEN.
My logic makes perfect sense it's simple math.
Wrong. Your logic is terrible. The difference between 5 of 9 to lynch as compared to 5 of 8 to lynch is that scum suddenly has more in say in who gets lynched. You say that you don't think G&H is scum. Alright. So if we lynch a townie, scum now control 25% of the vote as opposed to 22% of the vote. And if we mislynch G&H and the scum get a kill through, it's 4 of 7 to lynch. Scum now control 29% of the vote. so your logic makes no sense...you want scum to control the game by increments.
I said his style was anti town, and that he would hurt the town, which is true.
True is what sense? Truth is subjective ESPECIALLY in Mafia.
Also I would like for you to try to prove to me the G & H is town, because he has given nothing to read him by.
You're wrong. The amount of text he/she has thrown at us is quite easy to read if you actually read it. If G&H is playing mind games with us, fine. I'll deal with that later. But he must be a pretty damn good actor if EVERYTHING HE HAS WRITTEN IS A LIE.

Also.
G & H [is the towniest player so far] but it is realllllllllly hard to read him.
and
I said his style was anti town, and that he would hurt the town
Make up your mind.
Your iso was insainly one sided and focused on freeing the name of G & H and condemning me.
Yeah I'm tunneling on the two most important players of the game so far. I think G&H is town and you are scum. You are my most solid reads. Why shouldn't I focus on them?
Your last post there reeks with scumminess.
Why?
I want everyone else to take note of something. The following quotes all have something in common. Guess what it is?

VOTE: Prox
Ok here's my case against Hinduragi
Maybe he is mafia and saw an opportunity to get a innocent person lynched and is pushing it really hard and is getting his partner Prox to help.
SCUM TEAM: Prox and Switz.
VOTE: Hinduragi
Question: Who are your top three suspects for scum?
Answer: Prox, Switz, Hinduragi
I really wanna hear Haylen's views on who she thinks is the scum pair, cause if she thinks its Prox and hindu then she should unvote prox and get hindu.
For the first of who I think is the scum team is Prox and here's why
Honestly if i had to pick right now i would put my vote at Foilist.
Unvote
Vote: Prox
but when I flip town Seraphim I think you and Prox are going down.
What can we conclude from this? Well, drmyshotty has attacked Hinduragi, Prox, G&H, Switz, foilist, and myself which is two-thirds of the players. The only people he has not attacked? silverbullet, archaebob and himself. If I remember correctly, the players he has attacked are the ones who have attacked him or have had cases posted upon them. Prox seems to be his primary target but almost every other player in the game is his possible scumbuddy.

You, in short, seem to be flailing, good sir. You are scum.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:35 am

Post by Seraphim »

Whoa my quote tags got messed up. Those pyramids shouldn't exist, all separate quotes please.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”