Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:38 am

Post by Faraday »

FUCKING HELL TNM STOP THIS STALKING THING OF ME.

YEAH I'M PRETTY FLY FOR A WHITE GUY BUT BACK THE FUCK UP.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Faraday »

anyway with that out of the way.

been reading along w/ my phone but can't post because it's a shit phone.

Mina might be scum, I have some SUPER SECRET thoughts on this that I'll share with Papatroll tonight though I'd expect his brain might be working towards the same idea/have thought of it already.

dramonic and katy are both good lynches. idk which is better, i don't think it matters that much which order we go in, really.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Faraday »

totallynotmafia wrote:
Vote: Farady
Given yesterday's play and Darkstalker's flip. Also ort/LMP didn't survive that vig, so I think Faraday may have lied about his 1-shot vig ability, thinking it was a good claim at the time.
i don't even understand what this means. :/ but i'm lacking sleep. but still what?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:52 am

Post by DTMaster »

Um, what?

@MO
Oversoul
is not the ability name
FYI: In my case. My Oversoul's ability name is Perfect Budha-Strike
. Why would the dousing rod return Oversoul when Mine has a name.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:56 am

Post by DTMaster »

Kathy wrote:The reason I asked is because someone redirected me last night. My targets were Vasudeva for role cop and Fate for my item ability (and no, my item is not an energy gun, it is a Dowsing Pendulum).

Both of these actions were re-directed to Snow Bunny, since my results both came back for Snow Bunny (Role name: Lucky Dirak, Ability name (result from Dowsing Pendulum): Oversoul).
This contradicts with what OS items are. My OS, has an
acutal name

Also ABR has no reason to lie unless he is scum, spreading cult acusations. Except he got Modifed survivor correct before Plum claimed. If ABR is correct, the biggest threat comes from the cult. Which, lo and behold, if mafia scum is going to win, they need to help start shooting cult members/leaders before they take over the majority of the town (see cult dillemia, where if you lynch scum every day, cult can still win the game).
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@DTMaster, the Oversoul ability on Parama's item had no other name; so far as I could tell it was just called Oversoul. That seemed to be consistent with the other claims of those who started with items. Apparently the items that entered the game Day Three were different. Anyone else who's had one of the original items should probably confirm that was the case for the other items as well.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
AdumbroDeus
AdumbroDeus
Goon
AdumbroDeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:07 am

Post by AdumbroDeus »

Mina, why'd you prod request me when the thread had been open less then the required amount of time?

Worship claim: JCA

"From the dead" post to follow very soon.

It's gonna be long.
AdumbroDeus
AdumbroDeus
Goon
AdumbroDeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:43 am

Post by AdumbroDeus »

Night 4 topic recap

After some prodding, I got darkstalker to do 2 things (obviously we need to take this with a grain of salt).

1. Confirm there was another scum faction (we pretty much all realized this obviously)

2. Explain that his scumgroup had no part of VasudeVa going to SB, and since nobody else claimed it (including SK and SpyreX from the grave), and this says that mighty orbits or VasudeVa is lying scum. He says that the bolds and underlines in 2605 breadcrumbs it.

He also believes that Ooba is the cult leader as the prophet of truth (flavor reasons, it sounds like a cult leader).

He also wanted me to say that he said "bah, go scum".

Chrono:

1. Manho revealed a 6 scum team in 32.

2. He also noticed Parama and Albatross were a commonality in both the scum lynches, since he suspect the Raj lynch was busing by Fate, Pom, Albatross or Parama he considers it very likely that they were both busing in that wagon.

3. He believes VV, Fate, and Albatross are town, Dram and faraday are scum, and has a gut scum read on Iecerint. Unfortunately as of that point he hadn't really presented me with evidence to back this up.

g2g so day 5 stuff forthcoming ASAP.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:20 am

Post by DTMaster »

I don't believe Paramas oversoul had no name. I want to verify it myself.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:21 am

Post by DTMaster »

Tar what was SBs Oversoul called? Rather then confirm Parama's item, SBs will suffice.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:22 am

Post by DTMaster »

I'd like to personally look at the useless item
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Katy »

Mighty Orbots wrote:@Katy, interestingly enough I've already checked and people can't be redirected to them self (or at least my redirect can't be used that way.)
Ah, well it was worth a try to try to clear myself. But even so, with a town redirector, if I am suspected, simply redirect me again. If I am the shooter, I would be forced to kill who you want, and it would also become fairly obvious after two in a row. If the kill falls elsewhere, and it is an energy beam then that will help in my favor. I have no problem with being redirected to someone scummy, as my ability will go to good use anyway.
I'll let Mina explain what she had in mind for some scum being dead but I think I know what it was. That doesn't look like a slip to me.

For now I think I'll say the same thing about Mina that I've been saying about you. If she's a reasonable kill it'll be after we get more information. Today dramonic is still a better choice.
Fair enough. Maybe there is a bit of OMGUS clouding my judgment but Mina seems to be awfully certain about things that I don't see how a town player could be certain about. I think Dram is a good shot as well though, because the continued discrepancies surrounding his abilities and claimed flavor as well as the fact that he can get townies killed to protect himself.

Unvote
Vote: Dramonic

The oversoul ability for my item does have a name, which is Perfect Direction. I knew this, so if I had wanted to fake my result on Snow Bunny, I would have just said Possession, which is what she claimed in the thread. But the result I actually got was Oversoul. I PMed the mod to transfer the Pendulum to Tar so he should be able to verify anything relating to the item if he's gotten it.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by Parama »

My ability names are Possession and Oversoul, DTM.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by Mina »

AdumbroDeus, I didn't calculate the time since the thread was opened. I asked for you to be prodded because Mighty Orbots was waiting on your input from the dead players to continue the game. What's your point?

There are lots of questions to answer, but now's as good a time as any to nip this in the bud.

I've been really counting my lucky stars this game. Because I don't think I've ever looked as scummy as
scum
in about a year as I did on Day Three, never mind as
town
. (I honestly had no clue of what was going on until my reread over N4, because I'd been stressed out by having to skim over dozens of pages and second-guessing my reads until I fell into a paralysis of indecision.)

But by sheer dumb luck, I can confirm myself.

Firstly, I'm a wizard, and dramonic is either a chess piece or Harvey Dent. Even if one of dramonic or I is scum, at the very least, neither of us makes sense as the energy-beam killer. There's someone else on the team.

Secondly...Fate, could you confirm AGAIN to this whore that you focused Parama on N4? Did Beholder tell you if it failed? Also, during massclaim time, you mixed up your actions. Did you ever check with Beholder on whom you targeted N1 and N2?

Thirdly, I've had a trump card since Day Four. Presenting, the vote count in the middle of Day One.
Vote Count, with DarkStalker's Iec vote added wrote:1 Starbuck (0) -
2 Faraday (0) -
3 ABR (0) -
4 manho (0) -
5 dramonic (0) - Ortolan, S_B
6 chronopie (0) -
7 Fate (2) - Chronopie, Elscouta
8 ooba (0) - DTM
9 Mighty Orbots (2) -
10 Parama (1) -
11 Plum (0) - raj
12 totallynotmafia (0) - DarkStalker
13 SaintKerrigan (1) -
14 Elscouta (1) -
15 DarkStalker (0) - CryMeARiver, SaintKerrigan
16 Snow_Bunny (1) - SpyreX, Nikator, Starbuck
17 Nikanor (2) -
18 Mina (3) - dramonic
19 SpyreX (0) -
20 Katy (0) -
21 Tarhalindur (0) -
22 Percy (0) - Percy
23 Kairyuu (0) - ooba, Iece
24 rajrhcpfreak (1) - Faraday, Rampage, DarkStalker
25 CryMeARiver (2) - Fate, Mina, Plum
26 Iecerint (3) - Mighty Mighty Mighty Orbots, Parama
27 Ortolan (3) -
28 DTMaster (2) -
Four people are voting for me, but someone's (Starbuck's?) doesn't count. So I'm tied at three votes with Iecerint and ortolan. Fate, Nikanor, ortolan and Iecerint are at two. Then:
manho wrote:i've read starbuck's case on mina, and then iso'ed mina. she is really too caution while blatantly rolefishing. if you really think ort and dtm revealing that replacement mechanism is good to the town, you should ask it, and not fear of being accused.

vote: snow_bunny(mina)
Coming from a player like manho, do you think that's early bussing or an opportunistic votehop on a townie?

He then leaves his vote on me until the (abridged) vote count is this:
16 Snow_Bunny ( 1 ) - Starbuck, manho, ooba
17 Nikanor ( 2 ) -
18 Mina ( 2 ) -
24 rajrhcpfreak ( 1 ) - Rampage, DarkStalker
25 CryMeARiver ( 1 ) - Fate, Mina, Plum, SpyreX, totallynotmafia, Nikatar, Chroniepie, raj
26 Iecerint ( 2 ) - Mighty Mighty Mighty Orbots
27 Ortolan ( 9 ) - Faraday, Dramonic
So in other words, he stayed on me until ortolan was at nine--NINE--votes, and my wagon had died. If he'd been my buddy, he'd have jumped on ortolan much earlier. And he wouldn't have sabotaged his distancing like this:
manho wrote:mina's recent posts are really townie. so unvote

i'll read ortolan later.
(Speaking of which, you want to know one of the reasons why I thought LMP was scum even before he was caught in a fake nameclaim?

Let's look at that wagon. The first confirmed scum is raj, at Spot #9. None of the players before him on that wagon really make sense as Mafia at this point.)

Let's not even get started on this:
DarkStalker wrote: I think, that as our best course if action, is to vote out/remove Mina. There are many things that could be happening (I, for one, think it's possible that Plum may be right and there may be a secret cult. PF and I talked about this before he went V/LA.) There may be any number of reasons why Mina is in Limbo, but I'd rather not leave anthing to chance (I wanted to say Fate SOOOOO badly..) and have this turn ourt badly for us.

vote: Mina
I'm confirmed. Go me.

And if LynchMePls flips Mafia, I'll be extra-confirmed by this:
25 CryMeARiver ( 1 ) - Fate,
Mina
, Plum, SpyreX, totallynotmafia, Nikatar, Chroniepie, raj
26 Iecerint ( 2 ) - Mighty Mighty Mighty Orbots
27 Ortolan ( 9 ) - Faraday, Dramonic
and this:
Mina wrote:
mina's recent posts are really townie. so unvote

i'll read ortolan later.
so ort is prodded. i'll wait for another day for him to show up then.
i also agree that CMAR is scummier than ort. CMAR is actively lurking, while ort seems forgotten it. and i don't believe that claim.

vote: Albatross (CMAR)
Something does not fit here. Something does not fit at all. What makes you think ortolan had forgotten about this game, but CMAR is active lurking? I want quotes.

Also, reread manho in ISO. Compare the ratio of his posts about the theory of worshipping to his posts about actual suspects. Oh, and you never gave that Iec ISO read you promised, either.

My buddy senses are tingling.
If LMP flips scum, then I am stealing Fate's Scummy.

Now go away and find another mislynch.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by ooba »

He also believes that Ooba is the cult leader as the prophet of truth (flavor reasons, it sounds like a cult leader).
"Soon the Great Journey shall begin. But when it does, the weight of your heresy will stay your feet. And you shall be left behind."

@DTM: Oversoul and possession are the names on TNMs item too. Tar should not pass you the item because he would be unable to use the dowsing pendulum in this cycle.

@Mina:
- How is the second point regarding questioning Fate even relevant to confirming yourself?
"Let's look at that wagon. The first confirmed scum is raj, at Spot #9. None of the players before him on that wagon really make sense as Mafia at this point."
Fate started the wagon. Contradictory much?

Mina, these are the two arguments you've given to confirm yourself
- Flavor based
- The third is just wrong. If anybody had bussed you to the point of getting you close to lynch it might have made sense - a fourth vote hardly says anything.
raj wrote:top of the ooba list and is wanting to kill someone that cant defend thierself.

vote: DarkStalker
Oh wait raj couldn't have been scum with DS! We should have "confirmed" DS.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by Fate »

OH MY GOD MINA IF YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE SCUMMY D3 YOU JUST ROSE UP A FEW NOTCHES>

STOP FUCKIN DEFENDING YOURSELF WHEN THERE"S NO GODDAMNED WAGON ON YOU!

"Look at me I distanced from scum I better be fuckin confirmed" WHAT THE FUCKIN FUCK?

YO WHORE IM DONE CONFIRMING SHIT. ISO ME EVERYTHING IS IN NICE BIG LETTERS I'LL REPEAT MYSELF FOR MO (TOWN) BUT NOT YOU.

@Fate, where are you getting the idea that DTMaster and Tarhalindur can talk to those in the graveyard? The ones in the graveyard are the ones who are effectively out of the game. dramonic could talk with those in Limbo and AdumbroDeus can talk to those who haven't made it to the graveyard yet but I think that's all the claimed speakers with the dead/missing we've got right now.
I DON'T KNOW MAN I JUST MAKE SHIT UP AS I GO BASED ON WHAT I VAGUELY REMEMBER.

IT HELPS CATCH PEOPLE OFF GUARD I SWEAR.

YO FARADAY WHEN DID YOU START ACTIN UP LIKE THIS? THE FARADAY I KNEW ACTED LIKE A GENTLEMEN WHISLT MIND-RAPING ME IN A QT AS SCUM. I GUESS U TOWN
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by Fate »

OH OK OOBA ALREADY SAID IT IN HIS LAST QUOTE, SKIMMIN FTW.

BUT YEAH OOBAS TOWN, MINAS SO-SOOO
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by Fate »

PLUS THAT BITCH IS TRYIN TO STEAL CREDIT FOR THAT ORTO FLIP.

OH HELL NAW.

JUST CUZ YOU KNOW HES SCUM CAUSE HES YOUR DAMN BUDDY YOU DONT GET SHIT FOR POINTS.

I DREW CONNECTIONS WHEN THERE WERE NONE ON D1 SO DONT EVEN TRY TO STEAL MY TOWN CRED THAT I'VE WORKED SO HARD TO RUIN IN ORDER TO STAY ALIVE
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Ugh nevermind. Forgot about one slight detail that made flavour/role analysis impossible.
Beholder wrote:All flavor text has been removed from all role PMs at this time due to something I found late in the process. Because of this flavor text will only be present within the game.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:27 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

Faraday, I'm not stalking you. I'm tunnelling you, there's a difference. :)
Faraday wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:
Vote: Farady
Given yesterday's play and Darkstalker's flip. Also ort/LMP didn't survive that vig, so I think Faraday may have lied about his 1-shot vig ability, thinking it was a good claim at the time.
i don't even understand what this means. :/ but i'm lacking sleep. but still what?
You claimed 1-shot vig on ort after his replacement claimed that he was unNKable, so if you are scum you knew it was a good PR safe-claim. Don't you think it's strange that he was now successfully vigged?

Sorry if I missed it, but why did you think Percy/inhim was scum?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:45 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

V/LA over. Heading to bed though due to the trip.

Tell me if there is anything that requires my immediate attention.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:14 am

Post by Mina »

EBWOP:
So I'm tied at three votes with Iecerint and ortolan. Fate, Nikanor, ortolan and Iecerint are at two.
Correct that to "Fate, Nikanor,
CMAR
and
DTMaster
are at two."
ooba wrote:- How is the second point regarding questioning Fate even relevant to confirming yourself?
"Let's look at that wagon. The first confirmed scum is raj, at Spot #9. None of the players before him on that wagon really make sense as Mafia at this point."
Fate started the wagon. Contradictory much?
Who said anything about Fate being Mafia?

I don't think he works well as Mafia (possibly as cult, because of his role name), but I felt like asking that question. Fate said he'd focused Parama on N4. I was just checking if he was sure he'd done so. Since he said he's tired of repeating himself, I'll take that as a yes. Yes, I know it sounds like a completely random question. But I just wanted to know.

Fate, don't hog all the credit to yourself. If you can try to confirm yourself for guessing that inHimshallibe is the godfather, I can brag about catching ortolan-manho. Anyway, I nailed him with my first question of the game.

I fell asleep last night befor posting this:
Mighty Orbots wrote:@DTMaster, yeah, either it's two kill immunities or some such for that slot or Faraday's lying (in which case it was "just" one kill immunity) but Faraday's apparently done everything else he said he would since then so I'm inclined to believe him. And the N1 shot would have been a decent one to take. *shrugs*
I think it's possible that the LMP slot is immune to one lynch and one kill. So had we tried to lynch FlipScythe on D2, it would have gone through.

There's lots I want to say to ooba and Katy (explaining my read on Katy v. dramonic and why I'd be utterly shocked if LMP flipped town), but I have to leave for work now. Just one thing:
ooba wrote:Waiting for all three explanations but this is my preferred order currently: dram > LMP > Katy.
Why did you want dramonic lynched over LMP at that point of the game? LMP's slot, aside from being horrendously scummy all game, had been caught lying about his role name. Katy had been redirected to a player who ended up dead with a weapon that makes sense for a Goa'ald AND gave a result that supported LMO's. I know why
Tarhalindur
wanted dramonic lynched first, but your reasoning makes no sense.

I think that your behaviour today has made very little sense. But you never so much as consider the possibility that Katy's kill might have actually been redirected (or that the Mafia killed Snow_Bunny by chance). I doubt your town read on Katy would have been that strong (given that I think she's played a great game if she's scum, but hasn't exactly come across as the most obvobvobvtown player in the game). You never seem interested in LMP's slip or Katy's incorrect role cop result. First, you direct attention to dramonic. Then you immediately try to plant the idea that there's a mole in the network.

I actually agree with you that one Mafia vs. one town rolecop makes sense. For the record, another reason I'm suspicious of Katy is that I have reason to believe that at least one scum faction has a rolecop.

Also, where did you get the idea that SB-town means 100% confirmed Mina-scum? If SB flips Mafia, then Katy is confirmed Mafia. Otherwise, any explanation makes sense (Katy is redirected scum, Mina or someone else in the network framed Katy, the scum happened to kill SB by chance). That said, I'm a little worried by how confident you seem to be that dramonic will flip Mafia and Snow_Bunny town (which is actually the only way your mole theory is even
possible
, not something that confirms me as scum).

I don't care if Fate and every single other player in the game is convinced that you're town because you're sooooooooo helpful. I'm probably a total lunatic for suspecting you after your attack of DarkStalker, but your cases have come across to me all game as if you're from Mars. You know who I think has a motivation to spend posts and posts trying to calculate who worships whom and whose worship votes count for how much? Someone with an ability to block or redirect worship votes.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:49 am

Post by Faraday »

totallynotmafia wrote:
You claimed 1-shot vig on ort after his replacement claimed that he was unNKable
, so if you are scum you knew it was a good PR safe-claim. Don't you think it's strange that he was now successfully vigged?

Sorry if I missed it, but why did you think Percy/inhim was scum?
UM WHERE DID THIS HAPPEN >_>
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:50 am

Post by Faraday »

totallynotmafia wrote:Why is Faraday confirmed?
missed this. I'm insightful and stuff. brb
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:52 am

Post by Faraday »

DTMaster wrote:I don't believe Paramas oversoul had no name. I want to verify it myself.
jesus christ stop spazzing out mine has no name either.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”