Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2900 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:32 am

Post by Iecerint »

OH NEVERMIND SIGN FAIL.

OK well I still don't quite get why he thinks it's all about him but I see my error.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:33 am

Post by Iecerint »

Wait no. I take that back. I am not erroring.

I AM GOING CRAZY.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:37 am

Post by ooba »

Iecerint wrote:@ ooba.

Wat. 14 were supposed to vote. 11 voted. 3 fewer is what let this be a GOO day rather than a JCA day. I have no idea what you're talking about. Also, you need at least one odd-numbered voter/(vote manip) to make up a 3 unit difference.

If you were worship-blocked, we'd be at (n-4) rather than (n-3).

It seems like everyone else knows what ooba's talking about, though, so please teach me.
We have three unclaimed in ABR 2, TNM 1, AD 1.
I am guessing ABR did not worship because of "Life".
If TNM or AD come and say they worshiped JCA as planned, it means we are looking at (n-4) or even (n-5). We will know if TNM and AD claim their worship. I thought (n-4) + me\fate being a 4-voter was too much of a coincidence to not be examined as a possibility.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Iecerint »

Oh, I see. I was focused on Total/Actual and ignored the Unclaimed.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

So, somebody want to claim that ability that just stripped me of worship votes?
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Fate and ooba, neither of you got messages yesterday about your worship being blocked or removed did you? I assume you would have said something by now.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by ooba »

Mighty Orbots wrote:@Fate and ooba, neither of you got messages yesterday about your worship being blocked or removed did you? I assume you would have said something by now.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
No messages.

Tar, that is strange. An obvious no from me and I'll let the others answer that first.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by Mina »

Beholder: prod AdumbroDeus, please.

I dunno. Does the worship block of JCA voters means there's scum among the GOO? What motivation would the Mafia or cult have for trying to swing the worship away from one faction and toward another? I trust both AdumbroDeus and Nikanor.
@Fate, did you kill Chronopie yesterday?
He already revealed that that was why he called Chrono town (to distance from the kill). Anyway, the flavour for both deaths (died from mysterious circumstances) was the same, so clearly the same person is responsible for both.

Um...much as I love the LynchMePls dayvig to bits, nice job getting yourself nightkilled tonight or redirected or roleblocked tomorrow when you weren't in danger before. :mad:

Am I the only one who thinks Katy almost as confirmed scum as LynchMePls was?

Vote: Katy

Mighty Orbots, do we 100%
have
to lynch dramonic over Katy today instead of lynching him tomorrow? (You don't have to explain why; just say, "HINT HINT HINT," and I'll blindly follow you.) I
kind
of get it, but...Katy was caught lying about her investigation result AND killed her redirection target. Her bewilderment surrounding the investigation result just reads like it's as fake as LMP's. I've reread her in ISO, and with the exception of being the first raj vote on D3 (but unvoting later), she works as a scumbuddy distancing and buddying up to town. When lots of people suspect raj and DarkStalker, she brings up points against them; when pressure evaporates, she leaves them and looks elsewhere. Just look at her behaviour on D1, and her move from the DarkStalker to the chronopie wagons on D2. If ABR was right and there are six Mafia (and I really think ABR is town after LynchMe's rolecop, because although ABR's D1 behaviour toward ort was very buddyish, Xite's tunneling on him isn't thinking), she's the last one. Also, look at how Katy and LynchMePls immediately vote for dramonic. I'm not all that certain he's scum. (I still haven't ISO'd him to see his interactions with the flipped players, though; IIRC, I don't think he's attacked a single Mafioso all game.)

Also, notice that like DarkStalker, her last words are to beg us to look out for the cult.

...Hmm. On second thought, dramonic's flip (White Knight or something else) would tell us more about Katy. But if we leave Katy alive until tomorrow, we'll have to waste a lynch/dayvig on her instead of gunning for the cult.

Katy, I think your best bet is probably to reveal and help us catch the cult at this point. Try the "I can work as a night-vig and hunt cult for you and totally reform, and we can be friends forever!" approach. You're not going to survive past Day 6.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Mina, yeah, I get what Fate has said and I certainly understand the flavor of the kills and their implications. I just like to get some things explicitly stated from time to time (see my recent questions to DTMaster for another example of where I wanted that.)

As far as Katy goes, I think that only the Zorblag head of Mighty Orbots is particularly set on putting the Katy lynch off till we've got a bit more information. I am particularly set on it though. Unless you've got a reason to think that dramonic is a bad lynch for today Katy should be left for tomorrow. I don't even need to hint at the reasons; I think that we'll be able to get a really good idea of how events have actually gone down by then and if we lynch her it will be because we're informed. That doesn't even come close to being true for dramonic.

I also think that the day vig might have taken cult out in LynchMePls if there is one, the flip should be handy for figuring that out as well (even though it won't come till tomorrow morning.)

In any case, no lynch should be happening today until we hear from AdumbroDeus. I agree with you that he should be town but I want him to pass on his information before we act. I also want Fate to confirm that he didn't lose his worship votes yesterday (though I'd be surprised if he had; this latest information doesn't fit well with any of what I think has happened.)

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

Of course, I suppose Katy could be a cult leader who turns people into Zombies. Someone who hadn't been lynchable day one would be a tempting recruit. If so we should catch her at that if dramonic flips a Zombie (and possibly Snow_Bunny depending on the order of actions.)

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by ooba »

Mighty Orbots wrote:Of course, I suppose Katy could be a cult leader who turns people into Zombies. Someone who hadn't been lynchable day one would be a tempting recruit. If so we should catch her at that if dramonic flips a Zombie
(and possibly Snow_Bunny depending on the order of actions.)

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Explain the bolded bit for me.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@ooba, Katy was redirected to Snow_Bunny last night. If the kills happen before cult recruitment then Snow_Bunny probably wouldn't have been recruited if Katy is cult. If the cult recruitment happens first then Snow_Bunny would have. That assumes that cult recruitment is subject to redirecting of course, whenever I ask about such things I always get the answer that actions are subject to redirects unless they aren't.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

Mina wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Katy almost as confirmed scum as LynchMePls was?
NO but I'm not getting my way here. I've been arguing with Troll about this but he's stubborn.

We've argued a lot. Our QT is well over 350 posts.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by Fate »

MO YOU ARE A CRAZY MUTHA FUCKIN HYDRA THAT WANTS THINGS IN BLACK AND WHITE
AND
CAPS? I CAN"T MAKE IT ANY MORE FUCKIN CLEAR:

I EXPLICITY DAYVIGGED THE SHIT OUT OF CHRONO YESTERDAY, AND LMP TODAY.

IF I HAD BEEN TOLD I WAS ROLEBLOCKED I WOULDA SAID SOMETHIN NO SHIT I'M NOT ONE FOR SECRETS.

@LOLMINA: ITS A DAYVIG YOU CAN'T ROLEBLOCK OR REDIRECT ME ****ES. AND IF I AM I KNOW EXACTLY WHO MENTIONED IT FIRST. OH AND DID I MENTION IM NK IMMUNE? KEKEKEKEKEKKE
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Fate, indeed, crazy.

Did you have your worship ability blocked in any way yesterday?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by Fate »

NOW YOU'RE JUST PISSING ME OFF SO I'M UPGRADING TO BOLDED FUCKIN CAPS

IF I HAD BEEN TOLD I WAS ROLEBLOCKED I WOULDA SAID SOMETHIN NO SHIT I'M NOT ONE FOR SECRETS.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Fate, I sort of assume that your last post answered that but I wanted it explicitly as well. Mmmmm, explicity. Even more than you'd given.

The trouble is that if you and ooba both didn't then I don't understand the worship votes. I like to understand things.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by Fate »

JCA claimed
ooba 4
Parama 1
Fate 4
Albatross (replaces Kairyuu) 1
Iecerint 2
Mina 2
Total: 14. Actual: 11

Unclaimed
ABR 2
TNM 1
AD 1
MINA/IECRINTLIAR+ALBAFLAKE WOULD ALSO EXPLAIN SAID DISCREPENCY.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Fate, yeah, but Mina/Iecerint would have had to put their vote elsewhere if that was the case and Albatross would have had to have lied about getting his in. It's more likely that we've got one player failing to do what they said than two (with both of them not voting rather than voting as expected.) I'm eliminating the simpler explanations first in so far as I can.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by Fate »

LOOKS LIKE ITS JUST YOU AND ME TONIGHT BUDDY.

FTR I WANT KATY LYNCHED OVER DRAMONIC AS WELL
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Fate, do you think Katy is mafia or cult?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by ooba »

Mighty Orbots wrote:@ooba, Katy was redirected to Snow_Bunny last night. If the kills happen before cult recruitment then Snow_Bunny probably wouldn't have been recruited if Katy is cult. If the cult recruitment happens first then Snow_Bunny would have. That assumes that cult recruitment is subject to redirecting of course, whenever I ask about such things I always get the answer that actions are subject to redirects unless they aren't.
I'll have more to say on this once I see the SB flip.

Lynch dram. If he turns up mafia (him turning up cult is negligible), Katy is not mafia. Last(?) mafiaite is someone who knew about the katy - redirect to SB - probably mina. (The "Can we lynch Katy instead of dram?" also adds to this).
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by Fate »

Mighty Orbots wrote:@Fate, do you think Katy is mafia or cult?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Uh oh Hot seat.

You do realize I STILL haven't read 80% of the claims right?

>_>
<_<

FROM WHAT I RECALL THOUGH:
ABR said cult didn't recruit N1 so Katy and whats his name couldn't have hooked up then. Lying about a role cop on a buddy doesn't make TOO much sense as scumbuddy on scumbuddy action, but who knows what the hell scum do these days?

And if she got redirected and someone got killed, that pretty much SUMS UP THE CASE and is all I need to know. As far as I know Dram is just being run up for being Dram AND having a role in which he has a meatshield.

If ANYTHING we can use Dram (since someone is shooting him apparently) to Limbo scummy targets and shoot at them, as a way of Roleblocking AND killing scummy peeps.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@ooba, ah, I see what you've probably got in mind. Unless gods are immune to cult you're probably right (assuming JCA count as gods given that it's their items that seem to contain the JCA angles) you're probably right.

@Fate, nice thinking about the Census.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Could this be fucking evidence of cross killing (as in Kathy fake claiming on fake scum claim)? Using that logic, it means Kathy isn't very likely cult (unless she can role cop and recruit which would be weird V.V).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”