Mini 1000: The Brave and the Beautiful (Game Over)

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Iecerint »

She's a sweetie before being Infested, though, and she's apparently going to be let free in the sequel being released in like 6 days (!!!).

There are lots of reasons to suspect Ythan, and his continued dismissal and negation of all attacks against him is not a pro-town strategy. Calling it "his prostyle" is also bogus, because I've read games where he won scummies as a wallposter (as scum, but ye know) IIRC.

On the other hand, whatever in the world possessed Furco to want to lynch MoI is sort of beyond me. I'm more sympathetic to bv and kdub, though.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Furcolow wrote:doesnt omgus require a vote bro
i'm tired of your one liner play which i've seen scum utilize. i'm tired of you not scumhunting. i'm tired of you being an asshole.

This is Furcolow, he cannot see.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Ythan »

Lots of reasons that, unfortunately, Ice has yet to properly enumerate. Also any claims that I've won scummies as a wallposter are blatant, boldfaced lies easily dismissed. I've never won a scummy,
ever
. I've been nominated for one, and hardly for wallposting. Ice you are seriously stretching here.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Furcolow »

despite me not liking robo, I am fairly certain he is town. Ythan has a post style that, though scum may use it, reminds me of how kunkstar7 plays town. I'm going to say that where I see "A" is town with an experienced player, and where he is performing "A", he is likely town. I am not familiar with Muffin, but he has been attacking many people and spamming, so I am leaning town on him. Iecerint went v/la, hasn't been helping, and is causing some chaos with his insane theories, so I'm leaning scum on him, but am not ready to vote him over it. MoI struck me as town, but my heart is telling me that he might be scum... very possibly... with how he has been acting today by not doing anything productive. Is he V/LA? If I don't hear from him, I'll move him down, but I'm going to put him with Iecerint for now. Like I said, Muffin I'm leaning town, Kdub and bv310 I'm neutral on until they post more.

Town:
Furcolow
robocopter87
Ythan
Muffin

Neutral, leaning town:
Kdub
bv310

Neutral, leaning scum:
Iecerint
MoI

Likely scum:
Shotty to the Body
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Iecerint »

I must be confusing you with someone else, then. The avatar was of like Fabio lying out or something, though. I know it started with a Y, at least.

I've articulated why you're scummy over and over; you just either can't be bothered to take them seriously, or you think that doing as much will discredit them and minimize their threat to you.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:15 am

Post by Furcolow »

Iecerint wrote:She's a sweetie before being Infested, though, and she's apparently going to be let free in the sequel being released in like 6 days (!!!).

There are lots of reasons to suspect Ythan, and his continued dismissal and negation of all attacks against him is not a pro-town strategy. Calling it "his prostyle" is also bogus, because I've read games where he won scummies as a wallposter (as scum, but ye know) IIRC.

On the other hand, whatever in the world possessed Furco to want to lynch MoI is sort of beyond me. I'm more sympathetic to bv and kdub, though.
I missed this post before I posted. I completely agree with you here, and this makes me suspect you a lot less than I just did. I suspect MoI for reasons I just highlighted. It's very mild, and I really don't have a great candidate for lynching. Everytime I've really tried to scumhunt to help out in a game it lynches a townie lol
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:16 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I know kunkstar7(hes my bro) and I have no idea how you even are comparing him to Ythan. You are just posting gibberish now.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:16 am

Post by Iecerint »

Also, uwaaa on Ythanflip. O.o
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Ythan »

Oh, you've
already done it
. And so you can't be bothered to actually post it all together as a real case can you? I can't possibly discredit you any further, nor better minimize any negligible threat. You're bullshitting at this point. If not, actually make your case.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Furcolow »

no, i'm not. go read the end of stars aligned II and compare kunk to ythan here
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Furcolow »

pure angry trolling town imo
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Furcolow »

unless hes mafia or sk doing a REALLY good acting job
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Furcolow wrote: It's very mild, and I really don't have a great candidate for lynching. Everytime I've really tried to scumhunt to help out in a game it lynches a townie lol
We noticed. :evil:

Why did I get roleblocked? God why? (Also, Reaper, your flavor was very, ehhh, awkward lolz)

Preview edit, Your actions didn't make any sense in stars aligned 2. It was like, why would he do that?

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Furcolow »

if youre sayin u tried to vig hit me then you need to just say it. it really would have fucked us, that's for sure.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Iecerint »

Regarding my "crazy theories" --

I think it is a good strategy to briefly posit what universe we are playing the game in. It might clarify people's role functions, etc.

At least one player (Ythan) had posted beliefs that seemed odd to be put together (millar is scum AND millar is humanKerriganOnly AND zergKerrigan is out there and scum), which either indicates that scum (or town, I guess, but it's easier to get mixed up like this as scum, I think) got mixed up, or that he assumes a game universe I had not been creative enough to think up. So I asked which one applied, and he got all defensive by a) attacking MY suggested game universe, which was not the question asked and then b) framing the issue as if I was using rhetoric against him (complain/concern semantics complaint). I also thought his page 1 thing was a scumslip, but that's really old news.

I'm repeating all that in the event that Ythan has a bad memory and isn't obfuscating matters deliberately.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

No, not Vig, you though i def would have if I could have.

And I don't think that would have messed us up at ALL.

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:30 am

Post by Furcolow »

what page 1 thing?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Furcolow »

Robocopter87 wrote:No, not Vig, you though i def would have if I could have.

And I don't think that would have messed us up at ALL.
Why are you so ready to sacrifice a townie? The more and more you keep unjustifiably attacking me, the more and more i'm going to laugh. You are pretty much a confirmed townie to me, so I'm not even going to bother attacking you, it's not worth it for us.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

What have you done that makes you so obv Town? What? You seem to think that you are always obvious town. Your NOT. Show where you have been townie. Show it. You have done nothing.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Iecerint »

Given that there were 3 wagons considered in-the-running yesterday (Shotty/Furco/millar) and scum appears to have died in spite of the split, I think furco being scumfriends with millar is not very likely. FurcoSK is slightly more possible but I mean.

Edit: page 1 thing was when Ythan was like HAVE YOU CONSIDERED THAT CLAIMS NOT ON THE BANNER MAY NOT BE BELIEVED in-thread. Scum would be more worried about the a priori plausibility of their fakeclaims than town of their rolenames IMO.

@ Ythan, I don't necessarily think that you are the most likely scum candidate. In fact, I don't think I've EVER listed you as my most likely scum candidate. You just freak out whenever someone posits suspicion of you. You are mistaking clarification requests as evidence of some kind of grand scheme.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Furcolow »

if kerrigan was scum, and was an overmind for zerg, and used the zerg rush ability on you day 1, im the only reason we're even in as good of a position we're in right now. i am not a townie this game, but if someone steals my ability again night 2, i might as well fuckin be. you piss me off so bad, and what makes it worse, i have to be resigned to the fact that you're not scum whenever my heart is telling me you are due to your situation on day 1 when millar/ythan/whoever tried to get you lynched. i'm like 99 fucking percent sure it was millar, since he's fucking kerrigan.

bv310 kdub or shotty are all much better lynches than i am. to me, even you are a better lynch than i am, which is why i put myself on top of my town list. i know i'm town. i don't KNOW you're.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Furcolow »

Edit: page 1 thing was when Ythan was like HAVE YOU CONSIDERED THAT CLAIMS NOT ON THE BANNER MAY NOT BE BELIEVED in-thread. Scum would be more worried about the a priori plausibility of their fakeclaims than town of their rolenames IMO.
can you put this into language that i understand?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Iecerint »

Ythan wrote:Have you considered that the inclusion of certain characters in the banner may lend credence to some claims over others?
This is the page 1 Ythan post I am referring to. Scum are more likely to have these kinds of complaints about fakeclaims than town are about realclaims. Town are more likely to see an off town role as part of the game; scum are more likely to see an off fakeclaim as just being a shitty fakeclaim.

I am leaning against lynching Ythan today, but his claim that I have not presented specific complaints against him, or that there is no reason to suspect him, or that people's attacks against him are just rhetorical, is bogus.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I ask furc why he's town and this was in his response,
Furcolow wrote: i am not a townie this game

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Iecerint »

Furco, why does MoI get likelyscum'd for not posting D2 whereas bv and Kdub remain a tier higher in spite of similar (i.e. null) activity levels?

@ Robo -- don't be dumb; that is an extremely OOC quote.

I sort of grant that a roleblocker AND an ability-stealer is spooky but.

Furco, are you sure that your ability was stolen only for N1?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”