Albatross
Albatross
Townie
Albatross
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:52 am

Post by Albatross »

I worshiped the JCA as instructed and then did a whole lot of nothing.

I am as ready to do a dram lynch today as I was yesterday.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

I random.orged my worship vote... and it came up Great Old Ones anyways, so I worshipped the Sandmen. Since it's already been guessed, no point not confirming that the Plum kill was the result of me deciding that dramonic needed to be relieved of his ability.

Speaking of that... I'll be taking command of the day once the claims are over, if you would be so kind as to allow it. Dramonic, welcome to the hot seat. Population: You.

Question 1: Dramonic, did your role have any hint of ambiguity about what your role was at the beginning of the game?
Question 2: Is there any indication in your role PM about another role in the game? (Given what I was informed of last night, I suspect that you might have some information about a black knight or something similar.)
Question 3: Did your series of origin change last night?

Vote: dramonic

In moderately related news, that "energy weapon" kill method fits Stargate perfectly (Jaffa staff weapon or Ascended energy blast), and I don't see any other series that have been claimed that would fit flavorwise. There's also only one Gou'Ald left...
HoS: Katy

More as I see it.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:34 am

Post by ooba »

BlazezRb ( 2 ) - CryMeARiver, S_B
manho ( 2 ) - Nikator, Fate
dramonic ( 1 ) - DTMaster
chronopie ( 3 ) - Katy, Iecerint, DarkStalker
Fate ( 5 ) - MightyOrbots, Rampage, manho, Xite91
totallynotmafia ( 3 ) - Plum, BlazeRb, ChroniePie
DarkStalker ( 3 ) - ooba, raj, totallynotmafia
Snow_Bunny ( 1 ) - VasudeVa
CryMeARiver ( 1 ) - Tar
Iecerint ( 2 ) - dramonic, Albatross
Not Voting - Mina, Percy, Parama

Fate ( 1 ) - Chroniepie
totallynotmafia ( 3 ) - Faraday, Dramonic, Nikator
DarkStalker ( 1 ) - TotallyNotMafia
Snow_Bunny ( 1 ) - Vas
Albatross ( 1 ) - Snow_Bunny
rajrhcpfreak ( 12 ) - Orbots, Iece, Fate, Pom, Albatross, Parama, Xite91, Snow_Bunny, DTM, Katy, Tar, Ooba
AdumbroDeus ( 1 ) - DarkStalker
Xite91 ( 1 ) - Rampage
Not Voting(1) - Mina

Albert B. Rampage ( 0 ) - Xite91, Parama
chronopie ( 0 ) - VasudeVa, Nikanor, DarkStalker, Mina, Albert B. Rampage, Snow_Bunny
DarkStalker ( 0 ) - ooba, totallynotmafia, Mighty Orbots, Iecerint, Albatross, Fate, chronopie, DTMaster, Tarhalindur
Not Voting(4) - Faraday, dramonic, AdumbroDeus, Katy

I've corrected only the third VC as it was the easiest to do.

Umm. I'm not great at wagon analysis but it looks bad for Vas, Dramonic. (Mina too but I'll attribute it to catching up as she's not voting twice)

Anyway I think TNM, Iece, Katy are town with my night re-read.

AdumbroDeus, Parama, VasudeVa, dramonic are scum probables.

LynchMePls to a lesser extent than these four.
One of these four shall be lynched today.

P.S: If scum think I might have used it only on these five, then reconsider. I might have used it as a "catch all" - aka a backup in case these do not turn out to be scum.

Tar, what do you think of VV?

Also, Halo uses energy weapons.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

ooba wrote:One of these four shall be lynched today.
If by "one of these four" you mean "ignore the rest of these four, because we're lynching dramonic today" then you're probably right. But I'd like to give him a chance to answer some questions first.

Also, Katy needs to claim targets posthaste.

(And doh on forgetting Halo, but I don't think you're responsible for the S_B kill, so...)
User out of ambit.

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Fate »

All right, this needs to be asked:

Why the fuck do you and DTM have to random.org your fuckin worship votes?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Iecerint »

I worshipped JCA.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Iecerint, any other targeting you would have been doing?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:12 am

Post by Iecerint »

Nope.

My only other "night action" was some exchanges in Niki's Niki/Iec QT. I'm assuming that doesn't involve formal targeting.

Niki, why did you specify to ooba that you could read his QT with me?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Nikanor »

I just felt like it, Iec.
Also, I'm fairly certain that both Iec and Parama are town based on stuff from DarkStalker in the Shared Dream thread.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Katy »

Faraday, what did you do last night?

Will discuss targets and anything else after this question is answered.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Katy wrote:Faraday, what did you do last night?

No. You will answer first, on penalty of death.
User out of ambit.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Fate wrote:All right, this needs to be asked:

Why the fuck do you and DTM have to random.org your fuckin worship votes?
For me, it was because I didn't really trust ooba and wanted to make my worship as unpredictable as possible. I can't speak for DTM.
User out of ambit.

Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by Mina »

Katy, several people are in a QT with Faraday. Really not sure why you're singling out Faraday, but we know if he had a night action to take or if he did nothing. It would be too late for him to change your story after you claim.

Now stop stalling and answer Tarhalindur's question.
ooba wrote:(Mina too but I'll attribute it to catching up as she's not voting twice)
In the first vote count, you should attribute it to me being in limbo.

Also, I'm fairly certain that both Iec and Parama are town based on stuff from DarkStalker in the Shared Dream thread.[/quote]Nikanor, can you paraphrase what DarkStalker said that makes you think they're town? Or is that classified information?

I've started rereading Day Three as well as players in ISO during the break, and I see a few strong interactions (either openly defending/buddying up to Iec or voting him) that make Iecerint a less likely scumbuddy to the flipped players, but I'd like to hear if you've got something concrete.

(Oh, and apparently I'm one of the few JCA worshippers who stuck to the plan.)
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Hello everyone. This game was really difficult to read with lots of wall-o-posts and vote counts that were all skewed and such, but I made it through. I may be a bit confused on some issues, so bear with me if I need some correcting, however I am all caught up to the game.

Am I claiming night actions now, or was that list earlier supposed to be in order? I'm basically a VT, so I don't really have anything to claim, I can't even worship.

It seems like during my re-read there was a question or two that people wanted answered from xite, but I don't recall them now, so if anyone has any outstanding questions for my slot, please link them or re-ask them.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by Mina »

Hey, LynchMe!

How about these questions:

-What is your win condition? Town or scum?

-Do you have any passive abilities (e.g., abilities you don't have to do anything about, but are just there)?

-Can you be lynched or killed? Are there any situations in which you CANNOT be lynched or killed?

-Do you think anyone is scum yet?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by Faraday »

Erm what day is today? Well technically it's 1am here. Last night I went to work for a while >_> I work security for the summer it's a pretty easy job.

If we're talking American night, well I had an early night as I had to be up early this morning ya know. Was supposed to go to a friends but eh he had car trouble and had to get that sorted, so watched a film at home instead, before going to bed as said previously.

Now can we please get back to the game, and can you answer Tar's question?
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by Faraday »

^^ should add I played some Fifa 10 last night.

brb gonna set-up my modded game so like hopefully that answer's katy's question.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

LynchMePls wrote:Hello everyone. This game was really difficult to read with lots of wall-o-posts and vote counts that were all skewed and such, but I made it through. I may be a bit confused on some issues, so bear with me if I need some correcting, however I am all caught up to the game.

Am I claiming night actions now, or was that list earlier supposed to be in order? I'm basically a VT, so I don't really have anything to claim, I can't even worship.

It seems like during my re-read there was a question or two that people wanted answered from xite, but I don't recall them now, so if anyone has any outstanding questions for my slot, please link them or re-ask them.
You can start by fullclaiming (including your rolename, please).
User out of ambit.

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Mina wrote:Nikanor, can you paraphrase what DarkStalker said that makes you think they're town? Or is that classified information?
DarkStalker was asking me things about manho and Parama on that night. He asked me if I thought manho was a VI and why I thought Parama was suspicious. Either he was asking me about two of his scumbuddies, or he was asking about one buddy and one townie. I'm leaning toward the latter.
As for why I think Iec is town, it's because he was very open with ooba in the QT that night, while not being open with me. At the very beginning of that night, I had revealed to DarkStalker and Plum that I could read the Lovers threads. Assuming the mafia have nighttalk, I think that Iec would have given some unconscious indication that he knew I read the ooba thread. He didn't, so I think he is town.
Faraday wrote:^^ should add I played some Fifa 10 last night.
You're lucky you added that. I was about to call you out on leaving that out. You would have had my vote like that. *snaps*
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Mina wrote:Hey, LynchMe!

-Do you have any passive abilities (e.g., abilities you don't have to do anything about, but are just there)?

-Can you be lynched or killed? Are there any situations in which you CANNOT be lynched or killed?

Tarhalindur wrote:You can start by fullclaiming (including your rolename, please).
Hey Mina!

It was my understanding that my slot had already participated in a full role claim. No harm in doing it again.

I am a Benevolent Spirit, and I have no abilities, I can't even worship. I have no win condition, and I asked the mod about this and he was cryptic/evasive about it, so I guess I have a win condition but it is unknown to my role. Xite said she was assuming we win with the town, and I see no reason to operate otherwise. I was also not given any abilities (passive or otherwise), so I cannot explain the failed lynch on me D1. Either someone had a power that stopped it, or it was a hidden part of my role. If I were a betting man, I'd say it is a hidden feature of my role, since I know my win condition is hidden from me as well. Perhaps because I'm a spirit I can't be lynched/killed? So I guess I'm sorta like a treestump, but with a vote.

As for who is scum, Dram seems likely, and Katy could be too, but I didn't take notes during the read, it was tough enough/long enough to just read it, I'd still be on page 30 if I were taking notes.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

LynchMePls wrote:
Mina wrote:Hey, LynchMe!

Tarhalindur wrote:You can start by fullclaiming (including your rolename, please).
Hey Mina!

It was my understanding that my slot had already participated in a full role claim. No harm in doing it again.

I am a Benevolent Spirit, and I have no abilities, I can't even worship. I have no win condition, and I asked the mod about this and he was cryptic/evasive about it, so I guess I have a win condition but it is unknown to my role. Xite said she was assuming we win with the town, and I see no reason to operate otherwise. I was also not given any abilities (passive or otherwise), so I cannot explain the failed lynch on me D1. Either someone had a power that stopped it, or it was a hidden part of my role. If I were a betting man, I'd say it is a hidden feature of my role, since I know my win condition is hidden from me as well. Perhaps because I'm a spirit I can't be lynched/killed? So I guess I'm sorta like a treestump, but with a vote.

As for who is scum, Dram seems likely, and Katy could be too, but I didn't take notes during the read, it was tough enough/long enough to just read it, I'd still be on page 30 if I were taking notes.
You know, there's a REASON I asked you to claim again.

1) Your predecessor claimed his rolename was Wayward Spirit, not Benevolent Spirit.
2) I have been informed that there is reason to believe that your actual role name is Zombie.

Care to explain?
User out of ambit.

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by Faraday »

SO MUCH SCUM TAR. WHICH DO WE KILL FIRST >_>
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Katy »

Tarhalindur wrote:

No. You will answer first, on penalty of death.
Geez, all right.

The reason I asked is because someone redirected me last night. My targets were Vasudeva for role cop and Fate for my item ability (and no, my item is not an energy gun, it is a Dowsing Pendulum).

Both of these actions were re-directed to Snow Bunny, since my results both came back for Snow Bunny (Role name: Lucky Dirak, Ability name (result from Dowsing Pendulum): Oversoul). Since Snow Bunny is dead, I think somebody's setting me up, since I now can't prove I went anywhere else but to her. If I have to get lynched behind that, well, there's nothing more I can say except to point out that the same thing has happened the previous night to someone else, but obviously the kill part of the plan didn't work.

This is why I asked Faraday, and why I wanted his answer before I said. Because if he did not do it, then we do have another redirector, and I now believe Vasudeva was redirected to Snow Bunny the night before and wasn't lying about his action.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by LimMePls »

I have no idea why you would think I'm a zombie. As for Wayward Spirit, I could explain that, but I need to talk to the mod first, as it would require me to discuss information in my role PM. I have sent a PM about this, and am awaiting his response.

V/LA on weekends
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Iecerint »

It is somewhat odd to me that LMPtown would think that Katy was scum. I'd like for him to elaborate about that.

Who did VV used to be in the 1/1 with? I forgot. MO will know.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”