Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:41 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Ok thanks bye bye

CKD tomorrow plox
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:45 am

Unvote, vote CKD

Actually SK does make sense. Waiting for a SK counterclaim or gonna lynch CKD.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:29 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Faraday (1) -- Jahudo
Jahudo (1) -- Faraday
curiouskarmadog (1) -- Albert B. Rampage

Not voting: Javert, NickF227, curiouskarmadog
6 alive, 4 to lynch.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:59 am

Post by Jahudo »

Ok I'm automatically distrustful of this claim but mostly because I know you're scum who is still trying to find a way to win. Maybe you're mafia hoping for one more mislynch and maybe get the real SK if they even exist. Or maybe you are SK and you still could be withholding part of your claim, or just playing the odds and seeing if you can still win while the town is focused on mafia.
Faraday wrote:On night 1 I used 'radar'. This let me know the amount of mafia and power roles in the game.
So you aren't told whether there are mafia power roles? Like they wouldn't be included in the power role total?

Radar seems like an odd power for an SK to have. I'm not sure I could imagine it being helpful. Why did you decide to use it night 1?

I also can't help but notice the radar result is a convenient fact to reveal, because if you are telling the truth then we obviously shouldn't lynch you with 2 mafia and only 3 townies going into night.

If you are lying and 1 of 2 mafia left, then we'd have to find your partner today. I guess that's the safe move. Ugh, I gotta think it over some more.
Also Shanba's claim was pretty fucking great I thought :P
I agree, and have to ask him when this is over whether he borrowed it from Boost Mafia or if he made it up on the spot.
Javert
Javert
Goon
Javert
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:00 am

Post by Javert »

curiouskarmadog, Post 2322 wrote:Ok, javert, having a problem here, you want us to believe that you believe jahudo’s claim….he says I didn’t do anything N4, when there were two kills. So you still think I am scum, but not submitting kills? Explain. How many scum do you think are left? if there is more than two, who else?

also, your explanation about why you didnt protect ABR doesnt make any sense.
Well, if Faraday is telling the truth about his Serial Killer claim, then I suppose your partner would have submitted the kill on Night Four. Is there a particular reason you are asking me these questions and not Albert B. Rampage?

Whether you
my explanation for my protection targets is not really relevant. With a Doctor role, I try to protect the person I think is most likely to be nightkilled. Sometimes, that is not always the "obvious" kill. I felt that scum would WIFOM themselves out of killing Albert B. Rampage on Night Three -- and from the looks of it, I was right. If you have complaints about how I chose to play my role, you can save them for after the game.

Also, my case on you has largely been process of elimination, as my first post today should make clear.

I will be V/LA until tomorrow.
"I was born with scum like you."
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:14 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

first of all, Faraday, if I wanted a speedy lynch, you would have been hammered. I didnt hammer because I wanted more information from ABR and javert, and I wasnt 100% on jahudo claim...now I am. And it is obvious that ABR is going to remain useless and I think I got what I needed from javert.

Second, we have an SK claim, why are we not lynching him? He has obviously been lying, so that alone is worth today lynch.

ABR, you didnt answer my fucking questions...what is your case?

Javert, I am asking you, because you are the one you said they believed Jahudo claim, and if you did, I was wondering how many scum you thought there were (given you only provided 2) also again you didnt answer...if you think there is a scum group of 2...who is the other scum?

vote Faraday

lying scum.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:17 am

ok, nevermind, faraday was not at -1, but the reasoning behind the no vote still stands.

also ABR, please answer MY QUESTIONS

what is your case against me?

what are your thoughts about the fact that Javert did not doc protect you?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:23 am

Post by Faraday »

Jahudo wrote: So you aren't told whether there are mafia power roles? Like they wouldn't be included in the power role total?
In my PM it says I would learn of the power roles in the game, I was told there are 6 town power roles and it didn't mention anything about scum PR's. I asked Patrick but he basically said I got what I was supposed to get.
Faraday wrote:On night 1 I used 'radar'. This let me know the amount of mafia and power roles in the game.
So you aren't told whether there are mafia power roles? Like they wouldn't be included in the power role total?

Radar seems like an odd power for an SK to have. I'm not sure I could imagine it being helpful. Why did you decide to use it night 1?
[/quote]
It seemed the best night to use it. At least from then on I could know what I was up against in terms of PR's. Plus it's a neat role and I wanted to use it.

I also can't help but notice the radar result is a convenient fact to reveal, because if you are telling the truth then we obviously shouldn't lynch you with 2 mafia and only 3 townies going into night.
Well, yeah. It's convenient,I can't really dispute that but 4 scum seems pretty standard with a SK it's 25% of the game being anti-town.

first of all, Faraday, if I wanted a speedy lynch, you would have been hammered. I didnt hammer because I wanted more information from ABR and javert, and I wasnt 100% on jahudo claim...now I am. And it is obvious that ABR is going to remain useless and I think I got what I needed from javert.
Well obviously that's not true as you realised but:

ok, nevermind, faraday was not at -1, but the reasoning behind the no vote still stands.
This isn't true. Your reasoning stands if you're not scum, of course. But if you are scum it means you're waiting to co-ordinate a hammer/another townie to vote so you can hammer.
Second, we have an SK claim, why are we not lynching him? He has obviously been lying, so that alone is worth today lynch.
Seriously CKD? Are you scum or blind here? If you lynch me and your town you fucking lose. I also lose (I'm not going to pretend to be a do-gooder, I've got selfish benefits in that I need to survive)

SO CKD apart from the fact I lied, what do you think of my claim?
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:23 am

also just doing the math here, if there are 2 mafia left AND a SK..we are 3/2/1.

if faraday is telling the truth, 3/2....and mafia get a kill, then 2/2 we lose...

hold on..

unvote.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:30 am

Post by Faraday »

unvote
btw
Javert
Javert
Goon
Javert
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:35 am

Post by Javert »

About to be out the door, but that last post from curiouskarmadog definitely needs a quick response:

1.)
You did not have the option of hammering Faraday, because he only had two votes on him and it takes four votes to lynch.

2.)
Your explanation that you only asked me questions because
I
"believed Jahudo's claim" does not make sense -- Albert B. Rampage actually
voted
based off of Jahudo's claim, which rather indicates that he believed Jahudo's claim
as well
. Which brings us back to the original question: why did you only ask
me
those questions and not Albert B. Rampage?

3.)
Your question about scum teams is basically asking me to figure out the entire game before I can say who I want to lynch today. I take the game a day at a time. If I were to say "X and Y are the scumteam," then it just let's scum easily manipulate endgame. I would rather say "X is scum with either Y or Z" and worry about choosing between Y and Z on the morrow if I live that long.

Right now, it looks like you are complaining about my night choices for no apparent reason (perhaps because you are angry that I blocked a kill by outsmarting you at night?) and trying to put an unnecessary burden on me to figure out the entire game before I can consider voting for you.

Really need to leave this time.
"I was born with scum like you."
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:44 am

Well, I don’t know what the fuck to believe…
Most likely we have a SK, based on the night kills.
Faraday wrote:
On night 1 I used 'radar'. This let me know the amount of mafia and power roles in the game. There was 3 mafia which with Bv makes 4, so there's 2 left.
I dont expect you to answer the question honestly, so I am not sure why I am asking...but....you said the "radar" lets you know the amount of mafia and power roles in the game..well, is that the roles that are left in the game or that started in the game?

Faraday here is my problem….lets say I believe you (after you lied once) and we are at 3/2/1 (town/mafia/sk) we cant lynch you today…that means we have to correctly lynch mafia today.…if we don’t lynch mafia today, that would put us at 2/2/1….there is no way we could win.

I don’t have a fucking clue what to do….

I would like to hear from nick.

Jahudo, since you are the closest thing to being confirmed-ish in the game….who do you think is scum?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:48 am

Well no shit CKD you genius. If we lynch SK instead of mafia we lose because mafia will kill doc.

NOW

CKD is scum. Acting all defensive preparing to claim a power role in the first few days and then claiming villager out of nowhere for no reason. He's def scum.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:55 am

Post by Faraday »

Whatever was in the game during night 1. So there was 3 mafia and 6 power roles night 1.

And well obviously if a mafiate isn't lynched today then you can't win. But if you lynch me you can't win either.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:57 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Well no shit CKD you genius. If we lynch SK instead of mafia we lose because mafia will kill doc.

NOW

CKD is scum. Acting all defensive preparing to claim a power role in the first few days and then claiming villager out of nowhere for no reason. He's def scum.
WHAT? ANSWER MY QUESTIONS? Also here is another one you probably will not answer, where was I preparing to claim anything in the first few days? I came out as vanilla SO WE WOULDNT HANG ESP who I thought was telling the truth!?!?

ABR, on a personal fucking level, if you are town this game with me, you are fucking horrible, I will avoid joining games with you like the plague...you have done nothing but hurt this town. if you are scum, kudos, for getting under my god damn skin and effectively pushing my buttons.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:59 am

CKD is definitely scum I'll show you why in an instant.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:16 am

Say Jahudo and Javert are town, and I'm town, there are 3 players left. In those 3 players there are 2 scum and 1 SK. All we have to do is lynch the one that isn't SK and we win.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:17 am

I'm very much willing to leave Faraday alive and kill CKD right now.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:22 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:
ABR, on a personal fucking level, if you are town this game with me, you are fucking horrible, I will avoid joining games with you like the plague...you have done nothing but hurt this town. if you are scum, kudos, for getting under my god damn skin and effectively pushing my buttons.
Nick, I think you are the only one that hast claim, please do so now.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:26 am

I am suspicious of the doc claim, but Faraday has basically confirmed Jahudo as town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:27 am

CKD prepare to die.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:44 am

ABR if we lynch town today what happens?

given that Jahudo, who you are saying you believe, is stating that I didnt do anything the nights there were two kills, you honestly want this town to believe you think the best lynch today over everyone else is me?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:46 am

added to that, we havent heard a nick claim either....but you still think i am the best lynch today?
curiouskarmadog wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:49 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:ABR if we lynch town today what happens?
If we lynch town (me for example), the mafia have to crosskill for us to have a 2-town 1-scum endgame.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:52 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:given that Jahudo, who you are saying you believe, is stating that I didnt do anything the nights there were two kills, you honestly want this town to believe you think the best lynch today over everyone else is me?
There are two mafia. One mafia sends in the kill. Don't act stupider than you are.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”