Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:29 am

Post by Snow White »

there would be doctor crumbs littering the place. Instead a entertain breifly my idea of the role director leading you to SC who *remember* was not intentionally killed by the mafia last night.

Rewq has come out in the face of your "copiness" (im not entirely sold on it) and claimed some variant cop is brave. With someone actually living. Now call me funky,
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:42 am

Post by Snow White »

Fuggity fug fug!! I copyed and pasted the wrong thing! Gah. Long story, shorter. While im aware they could be scum bugs together, iec has been giving me okay vibes. I havent always agreed with his actions but no scum vibes to date. Iec has coincidentally neither proved nor disproved rewq as of yet. So dont paint me as "so eager" to believe rewq as innocent because i am eager to believe no one.

Actually why am i scummy again, Locke? The only excuse ive gotten was because YOUR NIGHT ACTION WASNT SATISFACTORY. Misunderstanding?

Zazie. Princess? That’s okay I suppose. On Iec. Ive stated that ive only played with him once and that im inclined to believe him innocent but ill review once am totally up to date.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:49 am

Post by rewq455 »

ZazieR wrote:
rewq455 wrote:When I robbed Iecerint, I stole a badge. I am assuming this means he is a cop.
Only item?
Y
e
s
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:53 am

Post by rewq455 »

@Mod
when is
deadline

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:38 am

Post by Iecerint »

D/There D/are D/no D/deadlines.

D/OK, D/so, D/I've D/already D/been D/outed, D/and D/LL's D/information D/is D/applicable D/here, D/so --

D/I'm D/a D/Cop D/of D/the D/Normal D/sort. D/N1 D/I D/targeted D/Zazier D/because D/her D/case D/on D/me D/didn't D/make D/sense D/to D/me D/at D/all, D/so D/I D/wanted D/to avoid D/OMGUS-y D/feelings, D/and D/Z D/is D/usually D/a D/decent D/player. D/I D/got D/an D/
Innocent
D/result. D/When D/Deer D/claimed D/"miller D/but D/I D/think D/the D/Cop D/is D/insane," D/I D/was D/more D/inclined D/to D/believe D/him D/than D/I D/would D/ordinarily D/because D/Z's D/extreme D/tunneling D/on D/me D/made D/it D/easy D/for D/me D/to D/imagine D/that D/she D/might D/be D/scum. D/However, D/N2 D/I D/targeted D/SV D/and D/did D/not D/get D/a D/result D/at D/first; D/Grimmy D/told D/me D/to D/check D/the D/thread D/for D/my D/answers. D/When D/I D/asked D/for D/clarification D/on D/my D/sanity, D/though, D/he D/told D/me D/that
D/SV D/would D/have D/checked D/Guilty
D/and D/that D/I D/was D/sane. D/He D/also D/IMPLIED D/that D/all D/players D/in D/the D/game D/are D/sane D/(!), D/but D/that D/may've D/just D/been D/awkward D/word D/choice D/on D/his D/part.

D/I D/point D/that D/all D/out D/for D/2 D/reasons. D/First, D/not D/getting D/a D/result D/at D/first D/for D/SV D/is D/consistent D/with D/LL's D/claim D/of D/not D/getting D/a D/result D/when D/the D/target D/died. D/Second, D/the D/fact D/that D/I'm D/sane D/does D/not D/appear D/to D/jive wD/ith Deer/rewq's D/ability D/implying D/I D/am D/not.

D/I D/considered D/hitting D/rewq D/instead D/of D/SV D/to D/sanity-test, D/but D/I D/figured D/2 D/consecutive D/Innocent D/Cop D/results D/would D/strongly D/imply D/sanity D/(or D/naivety), D/so.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:03 am

Post by ZazieR »

ZazieR wrote:
Iecerint wrote:B/What B/are B/you B/talking B/about? Be B/specific.
Negative. Obvious request. Iecy looking Rewqy today messages, afterwards stating everything Iecy dislikes.
Ignore the ''R''
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:38 am

Post by Iecerint »

E/I E/have E/no E/idea E/what E/that E/gibberish E/is E/supposed E/to E/mean.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:41 am

Post by ZazieR »

Iecy opinion everything Rewqy stated today.
Ignore the ''R''
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:59 am

Post by Iecerint »

Iecerint wrote:C/I C/agree C/with C/LL C/re: C/rewq. C/rewq C/should've C/just C/said C/that C/he C/thought C/I C/was C/town C/without C/elaborating C/on C/his C/extrapolation C/from C/whatever C/items C/he C/may C/have C/received. C/I C/think C/this C/point C/applies C/regardless C/of C/his C/alignment, C/though, C/unless C/he's C/a C/Traitor C/(low C/chance). C/I C/do C/find C/him C/suspicious, C/still.
E/This E/still E/applies.

E/1. E/He E/is E/a E/Mafia E/Thief E/or E/Thief. E/Old E/news.
E/2. E/He E/claimed E/the E/Cop E/was E/insane, E/but E/he E/isn't. E/On E/the E/other E/hand, E/claiming E/"Miller E/who E/checks E/innocent E/D2" E/is E/a E/bizarre E/scum E/move.
E/3. E/Little E/purpose E/in E/claiming E/the E/flavor E/of E/his E/result E/on E/me E/unless E/he's E/scum E/without E/daytalk.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:27 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Snow Whine, The Locke says he has damn good reason to think you're eager to believe the claim:
Snow White wrote: Badge? Thats pretty good. Im not going to argue that then. 2more or less confirmed innocents. Im good with them both living through tonight.
As for the matter of breadcrumbs, there is no way, and The Locke means no way, that The Locke thinks Doc Jabroni would have bothered leaving crumbs when he could barely manage to get himself to post most of the game. Putting The Locke's results aside for a moment, The Locke thinks you're scummy because DP managed one post where he actually put forward some solid opinions and took a stance by voting Pittbunny. Other than that, it's been PR speculation, fluff and a total lack of effort to scumhunt in any way, shape or form. The Locke then investigated your slot and got entirely different information from what you're claiming your role is, so perhaps you can tell The Locke if there are any good reasons not to think you're scum?

Zazie, The Locke does not understand what your inventions do. Have neither of them had an effect because both Zang and SC are dead?

The Locke thinks a Snow White-Rewq team is by far the most likely, especially given all the claims.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:06 am

Post by rewq455 »

Locke Lamora wrote:Snow Whine, The Locke says he has damn good reason to think you're eager to believe the claim:
Snow White wrote: Badge? Thats pretty good. Im not going to argue that then. 2more or less confirmed innocents. Im good with them both living through tonight.
As for the matter of breadcrumbs, there is no way, and The Locke means no way, that The Locke thinks Doc Jabroni would have bothered leaving crumbs when he could barely manage to get himself to post most of the game. Putting The Locke's results aside for a moment, The Locke thinks you're scummy because DP managed one post where he actually put forward some solid opinions and took a stance by voting Pittbunny. Other than that, it's been PR speculation, fluff and a total lack of effort to scumhunt in any way, shape or form. The Locke then investigated your slot and got entirely different information from what you're claiming your role is, so perhaps you can tell The Locke if there are any good reasons not to think you're scum?

Zazie, The Locke does not understand what your inventions do. Have neither of them had an effect because both Zang and SC are dead?

The Locke thinks a Snow White-Rewq team is by far the most likely, especially given all the claims.
If I were scum, why would I say that Iecerint were a cop? I would have taken advantage of ZazieRs suspicions of him and tried to get him lynched. I could have even made up a few items that pointed to him being scum.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Iecerint »

Iecerint wrote:E/3. E/Little E/purpose E/in E/claiming E/the E/flavor E/of E/his E/result E/on E/me E/unless E/he's E/scum E/without E/daytalk.
F/To F/inform F/your F/scumfriend.

F/There's F/no F/reason F/to F/point F/out F/that F/I'm F/a F/Cop F/regardless F/of F/your F/alignment, F/really, F/so F/I F/don't F/think F/it's F/a F/net F/point F/in F/your F/favor.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:42 am

Post by ZazieR »

Failing Iecy:
Iecy wrote:
P/A P/mafia P/thief P/would P/get P/information P/that P/gave P/an P/idea P/of P/what P/a P/player's P/role P/does.
P/A P/town P/thief P/would P/get P/information P/that P/gave P/an P/idea P/of P/a P/player's P/alignment. P/I P/mean, P/town P/gets P/both, P/but P/since P/the P/point P/of P/the P/roles P/are P/a P/little P/different, P/the P/balance P/shifts P/whichever P/way.
Rewqy wrote:When I robbed Iecerint, I stole a badge. I am assuming this means he is a cop.
Adding Pomy's flipping also showing Animal/ Rewqy getting information about ability. Reason Iecy never mentioning today?

LLamora wrote:Zazie, The Locke does not understand what your inventions do. Have neither of them had an effect because both Zang and SC are dead?
Also unknown ZazieR until tomorrow. Invention Evening 2 revealed inside flavour. ZazieR packet ended StrangerC adventure.
Ignore the ''R''
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:56 am

Post by Iecerint »

G/OK, G/for G/someone G/I G/have G/a G/sane G/Innocent G/result G/on, G/GFs G/notwithstanding, G/you G/are G/REALLY G/reaching.

G/I G/never G/doubted G/that G/Deer/rewq G/was G/a G/Thief. G/It G/was G/already G/confirmed G/D2 G/except G/for G/under G/very G/specific G/circumstances.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:56 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Rewq, The Locke hopes you don't expect him to actually take that monkey crap WIFOM and give you town points. The Locke would like to know who your top two suspects are and why, as you are not currently displaying any interest in finding the remaining scum.

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Grimmy »

rewq455 wrote:
@Mod
when is
deadline
Good question

Grimmy pulls out the deadline dart board and the foam dart hit the August 6th box.

so there ya have it.

and now I have to go wipe up the coffee spill...

And i dont even DRINK coffee...go figure...

Grimmy
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:05 am

Post by rewq455 »

Locke Lamora wrote:Rewq, The Locke hopes you don't expect him to actually take that monkey crap WIFOM and give you town points. The Locke would like to know who your top two suspects are and why, as you are not currently displaying any interest in finding the remaining scum.
Yeah thanks for pointing out my lack of scum hunting.
Will go back over the thread and determain who I think is scummyist.
Will have it in a day or two.

ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:08 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Iecerint wrote:G/OK, G/for G/someone G/I G/have G/a G/sane G/Innocent G/result G/on, G/GFs G/notwithstanding, G/you G/are G/REALLY G/reaching.

G/I G/never G/doubted G/that G/Deer/rewq G/was G/a G/Thief. G/It G/was G/already G/confirmed G/D2 G/except G/for G/under G/very G/specific G/circumstances.
ZazieR guessing Iecy needing simplified version :roll:
Animal wrote:Last night, I robbed Pom. Here's the items I received:

a welcome mat that says "GO AWAY".
a prescrition to treat "Cooties".
a bag of onions.
a DVD of the movie "How to lose friends and alienate people"
Grimmy wrote:POMEGRANATE - IT - lynched Day 2
Iecy wrote:
P/A
P/mafia P/thief
P/would P/get P/information P/that P/gave P/an P/idea P/of P/what P/a P/player's P/role P/does.
P/A P/town P/thief P/would P/get P/information P/that P/gave P/an P/idea P/of P/a P/player's P/alignment. P/I P/mean, P/town P/gets P/both, P/but P/since P/the P/point P/of P/the P/roles P/are P/a P/little P/different, P/the P/balance P/shifts P/whichever P/way.
Rewqy wrote:When I robbed Iecerint, I stole a badge. I am assuming this means he is a cop.
Iecy wrote:
P/A
P/mafia P/thief
P/would P/get P/information P/that P/gave P/an P/idea P/of P/what P/a P/player's P/role P/does.
Iecy posted above statement during discussion Animal VS Pomy. Today, revealment Animal/ Rewqy getting information about ability. However, Iecy mentioned:
Iecy wrote:E/1. E/He E/is E/a E/Mafia E/Thief
E/or E/Thief
. E/Old E/news.
Italics interesting after looking above quoted messages.

Rewqy, Iecy evil players.
Ignore the ''R''
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:58 pm

Post by Iecerint »

H/If H/he's H/scum, H/Deer's H/stolen H/stuff H/from H/Pome H/might H/have H/been H/embellished H/to H/make H/her H/a H/better H/lynch, H/anyway. H/That H/would H/also H/explain H/the H/disconnect H/between H/1 H/item H/found H/vs. H/4 H/for H/Pom H/vs. H/me.

H/Also, H/yesterday H/I H/was H/giving H/Deer H/lots H/of H/benefit H/of H/the H/doubt H/because H/I H/thought H/I H/was H/insane H/and H/you H/were H/scum. H/So H/that H/colored H/my H/rhetoric.

H/I H/now H/know H/100% H/that H/I H/am H/sane H/(though H/you H/could H/remotely H/be H/a H/GF H/or H/something -- H/low H/background H/probability, H/though; H/if H/I H/lose H/because H/I H/targeted H/GF H/D1, H/that's H/a H/loss H/I'm H/OK H/with. H/So.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:14 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

The Locke asked The Mod to confirm that he targeted Snow last night and The Mod would only confirm that was the target he received. He would not confirm that The Locke's result was actually on Snow White. The Locke therefore thinks that there is a definite possibility The Locke got redirected. Either that, or The Mod is screwing with The Locke. Both Rewq and Iecy's roles appear to be legitimate, so The Locke has to assume that a redirector would be either Snow or Zazie. Even if The Locke was redirected to SC, that still leaves the question of why The Locke got a result on a dead player N2 and not N1. If Iecy's info is correct, The Locke must be sane, although The Locke does not know what kind of bizarre rolecop would produce a doctor result on a mayor/doublevoter anyway.

Rewq, The Locke does not understand why it's taking you so long to name your suspects if you believe Iecy is town. Do you think Iecy is an insane cop? The Locke thinks if he was town-Rewq who believed Iecy was town, he would be thinking that Snow White and The Locke were scum together.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:33 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Reading back, The Locke is definitely thinking Iecy is town because of this:
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
Iecerint wrote:B1. B/I B/didn't B/know B/DP B/was B/being B/replaced.

Yarrr.

Lemme intraduce ye t' me
favorite
pet theory (aside from me parrot, o' course):

Scum be skimmin'.

Perhaps ye'll be our Tomorrow lynch?
Iecerint wrote:C/So...C/if C/that C/was C/your C/pet C/theory, C/why C/did C/you C/wait C/until C/after C/Pom's C/lynch C/to C/bring C/it C/up? C/Lord C/knows C/you C/had C/ages.
Scurvy Jabroni attempts to set up Iecy for today's lynch, knowing that Pome is going to flip town. The Locke does not think Iecy's response is likely to be that of a scumbuddy, it reads suspicious town to The Locke. The Locke also thinks SV's attempt to jump on Iecy for posting without content makes it even more likely that SV and Iecy are not scum together. The Locke also sees that SV stays on the fence about Deer's claim for the whole day; even in the post where SV votes for Deer to put him at L-1, he claims that he talked about his suspicion of Deer earlier, but there is none. SV then instantly unvotes after the claim and never really addresses his claim or his play for the rest of the day, keeping his options open when The Locke asks him about it:
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:I be rather on th' fence about Deer; I be still nay entirely convinced about that Miller thin'.
The Locke sees SV's attitude towards Deer as that of a scumbuddy keen to distance but doing his best not to lynch his buddy, keeping his options open if he has to bus again in the future. The Locke says all signs point towards Rewq going for a trip down Know Your Role Boulevard and checking into the Smackdown Hotel. The Locke thinks that Rewq's reaction to his own information does not read like that of a townie, compounding his scumminess.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:51 am

Post by Iecerint »

I/It I/would I/seem I/very I/odd I/to I/me I/if I/LL I/and I/rewq I/(AND I/me) I/were I/all I/town I/due I/to I/balance I/issues.

I/LL, I/could I/you I/ask I/for I/information I/on I/your I/N1 I/result? I/Did I/you I/get I/"no I/result," I/or I/just I/no I/PM I/whatsoever?
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:44 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

The Locke received no PM whatsoever. The Locke has asked The Mod if the reason he got no PM was because he targeted a dead player but has not received a response yet.

The Locke would like to know where in the blue hell Snow White has got to.

The Mod: can The Locke get a People's Prod on Snow White?

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:00 am

Post by rewq455 »

Iecerint wrote:I/It I/would I/seem I/very I/odd I/to I/me I/if I/LL I/and I/rewq I/(AND I/me) I/were I/all I/town I/due I/to I/balance I/issues.

I/LL, I/could I/you I/ask I/for I/information I/on I/your I/N1 I/result? I/Did I/you I/get I/"no I/result," I/or I/just I/no I/PM I/whatsoever?
Perhaps you have a godfatherish role then?

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:03 am

Post by Iecerint »

J/I J/think J/the J/fact J/that J/I'm J/a J/Cop J/who J/took J/your J/predecessor's J/"I'm J/a J/miller J/on J/D2! J/Cops J/are J/insane!" J/more J/seriously J/than J/is J/generally J/wise J/is J/extremely J/obvious J/upon J/D2 J/reread. J/I J/was J/worried J/that J/scum J/would J/realize J/as J/much J/and J/kill J/me.

J/Were J/I J/scum, J/the J/simplest J/explanation J/would J/be J/that J/I J/am J/scum J/with J/you, J/rewq.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”