ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:35 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Glad we have some thrilling pre-game chatter in here.

xD
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Why just an FoS?

Vote: drmyshottyizsik

(Undecided on Hoopla right now . . . . understand the arguments for both sides, but I don't see anything glaring to make me choose a side right now. After all, it's only page 2.)
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:10 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

I don't mind the slow computer excuse . . . it's too outrageous to be a lie, I think.

But ignoring the post? That's fail.

VI, probably. Scum,
maybe
. I say that loosely.

Unvote: shotty
Vote: gonanno
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:17 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Vel-Rahn Koon, 66 wrote:If Hoopla wants to convince me that she's really a PGO and not fake-claiming I want to see an abnormally large amount of scumhunting. So far all I've seen is defensiveness and a weak poke at shotty for his poor play.
Why would you flat out tell someone what needs to happen in order for you to think they are Town?

This bothers me.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:38 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

gonnano, 75 wrote:@ConfidAnon - any particular reason for voting me?
Wanted to see what would happen, to be honest. Discussion so far has focused on two players. While not neccessarily bad, I wanted to potentially bring someone else into the fray to see how people would react. You struck me as a little under the radar (I know it's not very far into the game), so I thought it would be interesting to see how others would react.

Also, I was getting a little bored of discussing the PGO claim, and if shotty is in fact a VI, things wouldn't be pretty.

And speaking of the PGO
claim
gambit . . . clever.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:41 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

AlmasterGM wrote:So, what sorts of "interesting" things happened because of your vote and what implications do they have?
Not really much of anything happened. No one except the recipient questioned it.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:56 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Kid Know Nothing, 101 wrote:So... it bothers you that Vel-Rahn Koon told someone that they would have to scum hunt in order to back up their claim?

ConfidAnon, can you explain how telling someone to scum hunt is a bad idea or scummy? I get where you are coming from, that telling someone what would make them town in your eyes is troublesome and really a bad play, but telling someone to scum hunt isn't exactly telling them what they need to do to be town, scum hunting is a natural part of the town. Scum know this. As a claimed role that supposedly can't be killed, why shouldn't Hoopla be hunting extraordinarily? I get your point but it's hardly strong at all, attacking someone for pointing out the obvious as a supplement to why they think someone is scum comes off as well. Active lurking-ish. It's not completely because I can see some hint of suspicion but it just... well. Bothers me. Two sentences to explain suspicion? I don't like it.

It almost seems like you are trying to discredit Vel while adding nothing to the claim.
To be honest . . . I saw Vel-Rahn Koon instructing Hoopla, which jumped out at me, and I didn't take time to sit back and think through what I was saying. Now with what VRK and yourself have said, I realize it wasn't really the best of accusations.
Kid Know Nothing, 101, cont. wrote:And then you go on to say that you wanted to sway discussion from the hot topic at hand, the PGO claim? Again, I'm really missing the reasoning behind this. I mean, I can see some veiled thought of hunting but the logic behind it isn't sound. Why have the town focus on three people at a time if there was a claim like that? And honestly, three or four pages into the game and you're voting someone for being under the radar? That's some pretty weak reasoning. G&H hadn't even posted yet. There were plenty of players who were "under the radar." I'm just not buying it.

This to me seems like a very very weak attempt to pull some focus away from the claim discussion, either to save the town from having a "cleared" or to potentially take a little bit of heat off of a scum buddy. (I use quotations for a reason, to me no one is ever cleared unless completely proven; dead or other mechanic. Lost a game pretty badly because of that once. The first part of that sentence assumes that Hoopla is town, the second assumes scum). I just don't like this weak reasoning.
The intention wasn't to end PGO discussion. The intention was to add another name to what was being discussed. I saw the arguments for both sides on Hoopla's PGO claim, and I honestly didn't know which to think. I figured that if discussion moved to something a little more familiar, I could get reads on both Hoopla and those involved in the discussion. I mentioned that it wasn't very far into the game when I posted . . . I was just trying to add another topic to the current discussion because like I said, I was kind of lost on the PGO debate.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Good and Honest, 115 wrote:ConfidAnon, I agree with your idea that people shouldn't focus on just one or two players. However, like Kid Know Nothing pointed out, at the time you voted for gonnano, I hadn't even posted once yet. Were there other players apart from gonnano who you considered were "under the radar" and if so, why did you choose exactly gonnano? Also, you say you wanted to add another name to the discussion - was it gonnano's name that you had in mind? Because I have the feeling that by what you did you actually added your name to the discussion, not gonnano's...
I skimmed through the thread, and in between a bunch of longer posts there was a short gonnano post or two. The purpose wasn't to get gonnano's name discussed, it was to get someone's name discussed . . . and if that's my name, so be it.
drmyshottyizsik, 116 wrote:Claim:scum
Oh gee . . .
Kid Know Nothing, 122 wrote:The second response? I still don't understand.
The intention wasn't to add another name to what was being discussed
, the PGO claim was what was being discussed and you went in another direction, going after a player who hadn't even posted more than two or three times because they were "under the radar." It just really puts a bad taste in my mouth.
The intention
was
to add another name, but not to detract from what was already being discussed. Under the radar was not not anything that I planned on pursuing as a huge scumtell. It was just something to wrap the vote up with. I could have voted AlmasterGM for directing the vig to try to accomplish the same goal.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:25 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

gonnano wrote:I'm actually inclined to believe shotty on the doctor claim -- I think it would be a very bad move to vig kill him. If he's town the mafia can't risk keeping him around for too long,
and if he's still around in a couple of Days he'll basically be confirmed scum...
there's no sense in taking a chance now when waiting will yield much clearer results.
This is just asking for wifom.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:54 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

So leik I'm gonnna make a substantial post today.

Sorry, I've been busy.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:46 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

The Elleran contradiction pointed out here is interesting.
gonanno, 176 wrote:@ConfidAnon - You know that vote you put down on page three? The one with no reason? Just wanted to check to make sure that you still have no reason for it.
You're right, I just haven't gotten around to unvoting yet.
Unvote: gonanno

AGar, 185 wrote:- Why you freaking out about CA's vote?
I wouldn't call it freaking out at all. I don't see how he had a strong reaction to it at all.

Oh wow, I get to claim.

I am not a protective role.

I popcorn to Elleran.

Also, I really don't like the triple bandwagon vote at the end of the last page.
Vote: AlmasterGM
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:47 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Elleran wrote:Are you kidding? -_-
Has Vel get popped yet? Otherwise, popcorn to Vel-Rahn Koon.
Why even ask? Just read the thread. It's not that hard. -_-
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:51 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Good and Honest wrote:ConfidAnon, two days ago you promised to make a "substantial" post soon. I'm still looking forward to it!
By substantial I meant "get caught up and start discussing things." I'm not that great at making walls of text and things of that nature. I'm sure as I play it will get better, but I've made my "substantial" post. Perhaps substantial was not the right word, but oh well.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:15 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Good & Honest, is your alignment anything other than Town?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:52 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Iso'd everyone.

Zachrulez and Good and Honest don't look so hot.

Good and Honest needs to answer the question presented to him by Hoopla, and I don't understand why he wouldn't participate in the mass claim.

However, this is could easily be weirdness with playstyle, while Zachrulez is fairly scummy. Lots of fluffy one-liners, hopping between the AlmasterGM and drmyshottyizsik wagons, and eventually "mistakenly hammering" Elleran.

Vote: Zachrulez
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:36 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

I fail at reading comprehension.

Sorry, I don't know why, but for some reason I thought you hammered. O.o

Change that to "deadline slap-on L-1 vote." Which isn't as bad, but still keeping my vote there.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:41 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Zachrulez wrote:KKN's posts having content would separate him.

ConfidAnon I also want to take another look at in light of his misrep of me from the previous day trying to characterize me as "accidentally hammering" Elleran in conjunction with his overall activity level. The displayed lack of attention to the game is alarming.
Holy contradiction Batman!

Sentence one, you say I tried to misrepresent you and caracterize you as "accidentially hammering." This implies an intentional action.
Sentence two, you say I lacked attention to the game. Exactly what I said, it was a mistake.

How can a mistake be an intentional misrepresentation?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:47 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Either way, my point still stands. The only way it could have been a displayed lack of attention is if I honestly made a mistake. In your post, you attacked me of both intentionally misrepresenting you and unintentionally making a mistake.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:17 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Zachrulez wrote:Plus the fact that you stuck with the vote even after your most specific and powerful point was discredited.
I didn't verify it because I honestly thought you hammered.

Without the hammer point, my reasoning becomes: "Lots of fluffy one-liners, hopping between the AlmasterGM and drmyshottyizsik wagons, and sliding onto the Elleran wagon to put him at L-1."

Reason enough to stick with it.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:31 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Hoopla - Nice analysis . . . but all it led you to believe was that AlmasterGM is probably town? I suppose it will be useful on later days, but right now it kind of seems like information over analysis.
Good And Honest wrote:ConfidAnon, do you have any observations on gonnano you'd like to share? And if so, did your actions towards gonnano on Day 1 help you achieve those observations?
Not in particular right now. I have already stated that I didn't learn much from the gonnano vote.
Good And Honest wrote:ConfidAnon, when you voted for AlmasterGM on Day 1, you said you really didn't like the quick succession of three votes for Elleran on page 10. However, you didn't explain why you voted particularly for the first of the three players participating in that succession.
Three slide on rapid votes is suspicious. However, AlmasterGM was the summier of the three. I know that him posting the first vote isn't as bad as say, the third of the set, but his vote was still the fourth on the wagon.

I also approve of Hoopla's rant.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:23 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Mod
- I should be voting for Zachrulez.

Don't really have anything to comment on, but I agree with Hoopla about G&H's playstyle.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:16 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

I'm finding it difficult to make a post in this game . . . nothing really comment worthy.

I will iso everyone later today and see if I notice things that way.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:12 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

AlmasterGM wrote:Is ConfidAnon posting elsewhere on the site?

The reason I'm asking is because Zach's play is uncharacteristically bad, whereas I don't know anything about ConfidAnon.
Yes, I am.

Trying to lurk my way through here.

Just kidding.

Catching up in all my games this morning, it's time for this one now.

Post forthcoming, going to reread game.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:37 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Good and Honest wrote:I have to say ConfidAnon's behaviour continues to be peculiar, just like on Day 1. On Day 1 there were some actions of ConfidAnon's towards gonnano but not much else. Now on Day 2 ConfidAnon made immediate accusations against Zachrulez (after I had hinted at their lack of interactions) and there hasn't been much else since... It looks almost as if ConfidAnon's plan is to make only one or two prominent things per Day...
The thing I'm bad about with mafia on this site is inconsistancy. There are days when I'm on top of things and I post in all my games, giving (what I'd like to think is) decent analysis. And then there are other days when I don't feel like posting at all.

Nothing is jumping out at me except that zach is still scummy. I feel like I should have more content to post, but don't really have much to say.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:30 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

redtail896 wrote:All of this going on, and you don't have anything to say?
*looks confused*

*reads latest post*

*wonders if you read it*
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

gonnanno wrote:1. Do you think that your limited involvement in the game is hurting the town?
2. Does Zach seem scummy to you for any reasons other than ones that could also be applied to you?
3. What do you think about G&H's posts?
4. What do you think about Hoopla's scumteam picks?
5. Are you still not sure why Hoopla thought Almaster was probably town?
1. Yes. I aim to change that.
2. I agree with the case by Kid Know Nothing. If I remember right, there are points there that don't apply to me.
3. So freaking long. They're hard to read, and don't contain much information. However, on a slightly unrelated note, talking about the playstyle leads nowhere. I think we all universally agree that it's annoying, but we should be doing more trying to read it and less trying to change it.
4. Hoopla's analysis is great. There's nothing I really disagree with.
5. I'm sure why she thinks Almaster is Town.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

AlmasterGM wrote:If this game no lynches I will serious explode.
FFR, pics or it didn't happen.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:37 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Hi.

Sorry for not being here (just got prodded), I'll claim once gonnanno does.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:49 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

redtail wrote:Whoa there. You don't get off that easily. What do you think about this whole gambit business?
It was clever. I really don't know what conclusions to draw from it . . . I'm kind of lost this game.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:42 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

I'll claim whenever y'all want me to, I'm not picky.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

VT.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

I think KKN is going off the Tracker results where he didn't visit anyone.

If the only scum remaining are GH and KKN, and GH doesn't vote, then KKN couldn't be scum because he didn't visit, and there was a kill.

I want to read some things when I have more time, but if I had to vote right now it would be for VRK.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”