ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Iecerint wrote:A/Z, A/it A/is A/lylo. A/Unvote A/me A/for A/now.

A/I A/would A/support A/a A/massclaim. A/I A/will A/start A/it, A/too, A/provided A/that A/Z A/has A/unvoted A/me.
Negative. Iecy answering/ responding before demanding.

Rewqy, items gotten?
Reason wanting confirming opposite evil player over catching evil player?
Ignore the ''R''
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:32 am

Post by rewq455 »

I wanted to confirm someone who I saw as a townish player as town instead of having a CHANCE to find a mafia member. Since there are so few people left, I thought it would be very valuable to the town to have someone who is confirmed town.

As for the items I found, if I say what they are, he will definitely be NK'd.
Do you still want the items?
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:40 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

The Locke says he does not understand the point of rewq's claim. Why tell everyone Iecy is a strong power role who will definitely get NKed and then refuse to say what items he got?

The Locke is developing a theory and would like Snow White's candy ass to claim next.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:42 am

Post by rewq455 »

Where
is
everybody?

Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Snow White »

I have read halfway through. But lost internet until tonight. Apologies for the delay. The doctor is dead. Rewq It is ilk that one of the two of you will be killed tonight. Either way i guess we are confirming someone. But personally, i think it would have been better if you had just stated very firmly you believed iec to be town and upon your death your investigative role surely would have given us the clues. Idk. Cant be helped now i guess.

Locke. While i love the PR, DP already claimed. Do you wish me to correct his claim? Secondly how much support is there for me to claim? Or is this a one man vendetta?

Furthermore i believe there is a loophole in my PR. I am required to post double the word count in each post. However this resets at 1024. So whatever i post here and now will be doubled next post and so on. Yadda yadda yadda. If i am mistaken deepest grievances to the mod.

I will post analysis sometime tomorrow with luck.
/Snow White.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Iecerint »

C/@ C/Mod; C/it C/might C/be C/nice C/to C/have C/flips C/edited C/into C/the C/1st C/post C/of C/the C/thread

C/@ C/SW, C/rewq C/= C/Deer, C/who C/had C/already C/claimed C/investigative C/role. C/For C/your C/post C/restriction, C/just C/copy-paste C/your C/shorter C/post C/the C/relevant C/number C/of C/times.

C/I C/agree C/with C/LL C/re: C/rewq. C/rewq C/should've C/just C/said C/that C/he C/thought C/I C/was C/town C/without C/elaborating C/on C/his C/extrapolation C/from C/whatever C/items C/he C/may C/have C/received. C/I C/think C/this C/point C/applies C/regardless C/of C/his C/alignment, C/though, C/unless C/he's C/a C/Traitor C/(low C/chance). C/I C/do C/find C/him C/suspicious, C/still.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:01 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

To Snow White, The Locke says this: Iecy, Zazie and Rewq all support claiming, unless The Locke has misinterpreted anyone. Also, The Locke would like clarification: are you saying that Doc Jabroni spent all that time posting very short posts when he could have done what you just did?

Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:34 am

Post by Snow White »

Double 182 and you get.... 364. Oh efff....

The Locke, I assume in essense he could have done what i done. Unless the mod will publically prove me wrong but i asked him myself when i offered to replace and he said that each post i make must have double the words of the previous post. Ugh..... im no where near 364.... Im a little teapot short and stout!

Okay.... if we are "all" being honest. When i asked you Locke if you would like me to "correct" Doc Pots claim. I actually meant it. Doc Pot didnt fully claim. He has not mentioned that i am the town leader and as such selflessly aligned. Thus once per game so long as i believe a player is really really really town, i can stop their lynch. In doing so however. I lose my first double vote.

In other news I may as well post what I have for “Analysis”
Iecerint. The full stops are making my eyes bleed. I hope you experimented a bit with the PR.
ColCathart got L337 - Leet. Crap. I can only get some of it and it’s a mumbojumbo. Thank goodness for the converter.
DocPotter writes a single word to confirm.
Locke is talking in third person.
I don’t know why Locke did not ask Iecerint why he singled out Zang above anyone else Iecerint claimed not to know.
Bandwagon on Doc wasn’t very nice, ColCarthart is sneaky here the way he gets on board the wagon. I will also state how wary I am that the PR’s have no weight over a person being scum or not.
DocPot could not have said more. It depends on your uptake of the PR. however I got me a loophole!
((^^ a would be breadcrumb.))
I like Pom outting herself as only asking questions.
I do not understand Zang’s PR at all at all.
Iecerint reading pro town to me. only played one game with him in which he appeared to have the same play style as now and he then town so I like him.

Am working in an hour I gotta head now but I shall be back laters
I like ignorant people.
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:56 am

Post by rewq455 »

Locke
can you
please claim?

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:54 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Mayor, not what The Locke was expecting.

The Locke will now reveal why he was interested; The Locke is a private investigator. The Locke is able to investigate a player each night and find out something about their life. Last night, The Locke investigated Snow White and was told that it says "M.D." on her numberplate and she has spent a lot of time at the hospital. The Locke was expecting this meant doctor, but with SC's flip The Locke realised that something strange was going on. Town Leader does not sound like a role that would give those results and as Snow has not claimed any medical flavour for the role, The Locke is thinking that either Snow is lying or The Locke is not sane. The only other scenario The Locke can think of is that there is a redirector role and someone redirected his action to SC, but The Locke does not think this is the case as he investigated Zang N1 and got no results. The Locke therefore assumed he does not get results if a player dies.

The Locke says he thinks it is possible that scum have some kind of investigation immunity that makes them show up as a particular role under investigation, which was ruined when SC flipped doctor and so Snow was forced to claim something else.

Snow, any explanation before The Locke takes your claim, shines it up real good, turns it sideways and sticks it straight up your candy ass?

ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:54 am

Post by ZazieR »

SBunny wrote:Iecerint reading pro town to me. only played one game with him in which he appeared to have the same play style as now and he then town so I like him.
Negative. ZazieR knowing Iecy better over SBunny. Iecy evil player.
ZazieR also wanting showing something. Iecy forgot commenting against something Rewqy stated. Reason Iecy?

@Rewqy, items?
Everybody claiming, meaning keeping items hidden useless.

SBunny analysis message 557 weaky. Many information, useless.
Ignore the ''R''
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:12 am

Post by Iecerint »

B/What B/are B/you B/talking B/about? Be B/specific.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:19 am

Post by ZazieR »

Iecerint wrote:B/What B/are B/you B/talking B/about? Be B/specific.
Negative. Obvious request. Iecy looking Rewqy today messages, afterwards stating everything Iecy dislikes.
Ignore the ''R''
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:31 am

Post by rewq455 »

When I robbed Iecerint, I stole a badge. I am assuming this means he is a cop.

Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Snow White »

You see Locke, things do not add up for me. I admit my double vote, lynch stop ability. I have nothing whatsoever to do with any M.D.(medical detective) not now, not in a past life. If i were to SERIOUSLY stretch this, Mayor/Doublevoter? But the word Mayor is not used in my pm.

Locke. Why would you think that mafia would role direct you both nights?

Lastly, im flipping town whatever way you'd like to stick my claim HUZZAH!!! I don’t understand even if we were to accept your role, you portray me as an Doc. The opposite of a doc would be? :S

Zazier. Snow WHITE!!! :@ lol. it okaies though. It happens a lot. :( I need an alt. lol. But yeah. The analysis was word count buffer. Nothing more really. Why is Iecerint scummy?

Badge? Thats pretty good. Im not going to argue that then. 2more or less confirmed innocents. Im good with them both living through tonight.

Im in the mood for a song of 728 words….. Hm….

“Some folks think im greedy. And I just take from you. And if I say its true now, what good would that do? And if I wanted to be funny I could say that all the money that you spent on me was just from fraud. And if I wanted to be bitter I could say that little by little, all you did for me was no good!
I didn’t lose, your money…..
Oh no, I didn’t lose. Your Money.
I didn’t lose. Your Money.
Oh no, your money just lost you.
Lost beyond. This way.
We’re just a little bit lost.
I wont change my way.
Some folks help the need, me I just help myself.
And if I shared with you now, it would suddenly decrease my wealth.
And if I seen you out on the street with one old shoe upon your feet, I wouldn’t spare you the thanks of a cuppa tea.
I know you brought me from the gutter, helped me earn my bread and butter but I have a lousy memory.
Bada da da da da dada bada da da da da dada.
I didn’t lose, your money…..
Oh no, I didn’t lose. Your Money.
I didn’t lose. Your Money.
Oh no, your money just lost you.
Lost beyond. This way.
We’re just a little bit lost.
I wont change my ways.

We’re just a little bit.
Im just a little bit.
Im just a little bit.
Im just a little bit.
Im just a little bit.
Im just a little bit.
Im just a little bit.
Lost.Lost.Lost.Lost.Lost.Lost.

You wont change, my ways.”

Brownie town points if you know the suicidal band. While I would tell you guys about my life, that’s creepy. So ill go copy and paste what I had previously wrote up.Esuriospitious. You come in after four pages and instead of choosing from the pool or actives (you don’t even pick an OMGUS vote)you vote an inactive. Sense?
I am curious who would have thought of a PR where one feels “uncomfortable” all the time? Lol.
I like Pittbunny’s question toward Iecerint “Does anything happen when you go to Z?”
I believe I like ColCarthart’s quitting of the PR discussion. If he flips mafia though people who didn’t then clarify their PR should be examined.
DocPot is silly! The more info the town has is usually for the better. I believe. But when it takes over from scum hunting a line must in my opinion be drawn.
Dammit. I have loved toying with Zazi’s PR. I recommend posting in metaphorical jibberish and jargon. Whence old English held more value to the noble man than the noble soul. Turn your eye to the books of yesterday, Romeo and Juilet, Hamlet, King Lear, Othello, The taming of the Shrew. Or perhaps this is too much trouble for such a meagre trifle of victory? If entertainment must be aroused for such dedication consider a glance at the series of Spartacus. Erecting thy interests, in more ways than one. Albeit, caution. It is not deemed to those under 18.… nor any with heart conditions. Neigh.
Then on is really irrelevant as it is based on those dead. 682…. I cant see me hitting it atm. Uhm…. Im just going to count down now. Huit Sept Six Cinq Quatre Trois Deux LAV
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Snow White »

SCOLDED.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Snow White »

By mod.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Snow White »

No loophole. Apologies guise.
I like ignorant people.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Princess wrote:Why is Iecerint scummy?
Zazie wrote:Iecy scummy:
-Iecy stating Grimmy assigned restrictions, afterwards different opinion, using newly opinion attacking players.
-Voting DPotter, little scumhunting involved (Minus regarding voting PBunny threatening)
-Iecy disapproved stating submitted restriction, never Iecy trying stopping other players claiming submitted restrictions.
Later 'Faking scumhunting' added. Also, meta reasons.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:37 pm

Post by ZazieR »

rewq455 wrote:When I robbed Iecerint, I stole a badge. I am assuming this means he is a cop.
Only item?
Ignore the ''R''
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:57 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

The Locke says that Snow White has completely misunderstood several parts of The Locke's last post. Firstly, The Locke does not think he would have been redirected both nights. The Locke targeted Zang N1. Zang died, The Locke got nothing from The Mod. The Locke targeted Snow N2 and got information suggesting a doctor. The Locke believes that if his action had been redirected to SC, he would have got no results again. The Locke potentially could have been blocked N1 and redirected N2, but The Locke finds this rather far-fetched.

As for The Locke's reasoning about false investigations, there are obviously two rolecop variations in this game. A simple innocent or guilty is not going to work here, so The Locke suspects that if scum were to have any investigation immunity, it would be in the form of appearing to be a particular role. Alternatively, it has occurred to The Locke that mafia doctor is a possible role and with SC's flip, it would be far more incriminating for Snow to claim a second doctor role.

Also, The Locke would like to know why Snow is so eager to believe Rewq is town. The Locke would also like to know if Rewq got any other items.

Zazie, claim?

ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:07 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Locke Lamora wrote:Zazie, claim?
ZazieR Inventor. Sending device every evening.
Targeted Alien Evening 1, StrangerC Evening 2.
Device returned Evening 1, flavor showing device result Evening 2.

Reasons targeting players: Appearing opposite evil player, however never strongest opposite evil player reading. Results devices unknown until following morning.
Ignore the ''R''
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:24 am

Post by Snow White »

Locke. You claim to have investigated Zang N1.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:26 am

Post by Snow White »

Role director does not target you. Zang dies. You get no results. Boo hoo hoo hoo.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:27 am

Post by Snow White »

You snoop me next and get M.D. Something which neither me or my predecessor gave any inclination for aanyone to think. Believe my WIFOM if i say i was a mafia doctor
I like ignorant people.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”