New York 116 - Prozacs Large Normal - Who won?

Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

I'm only playing two. Two Large Normals (and dead in a few games)
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

VOTE: loweell for writing such a small post.

Zorblag is awesome. troll troll troll
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

@ Porochaz: I didn't self vote -.- the vote count has a mistake

I have a feeling that mothrax's vote was random above anything else, but I still don't like when people vote for me. So watch out mothrax. Toogeloo seems to be reading too much into it.
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

I ISO'ed both mothrax and diginova, and, of the two, diginova seems more suspect. mothrax, however, has a very poor defense, just saying he doesn't care about the wagon on him, almost as if he knows he won't be lynched. I almost want to take his wagon a little bit further just to see if his attitude remains the same.

Also, on post 82, he says AGra is the most suspicious at the time, but he keeps his vote on me, and only changes to the digi wagon when it is more beneficial to him. Hmmm...

The first attack on diginova was unfounded, that was merely a RV in my opinion, but I didn't really like the way he defended himself. He has repeated himself a bunch of times, but I agree with his opinion on CCARaven4, that post looks almost as if he wasn't reading the game and just voted for the biggest wagon.

Based on this, I will
vote: mothrax
, to see if he stays that relaxed, and
FOS: diginova and CCARaven4
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:35 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

@Charlie: which one of my games did you read?

I wanted to check the most suspicious players of the game, since I didn't had much time. I didn't like the way mothrax responded to the bandwagon on him, and that was why I voted him. diginova was constantly pressured because of his first random vote, and kept repeating the same argument. Raven was asking him about something he had explained earlier, which suggested he wasn't really reading the game. I still don't like mothrax's attitude, so I'm keeping my vote on him. Will reread the last few pages and post again tonight.
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:59 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

@Mothrax: I didn't really like your answer because a) It was more about attacking digi first and only defending yourself when you were really under pressure (L-3) and b) you didn't answer my post directly. Why did you dismiss the growing wagon on you?, and now c) Jumping on Lowell's wagon beacuse "it's fun"
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

I am sorry I haven't posted much, but this game isn't being very interesting. I know, I know, part of that may be my fault, but I will try to catch up and post more often. I will read all the game today and post later. I will continue in the game, there is no need to replace me.

For now
unvote
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

I have (re) read (most) of the game and, above all the policy lynch/ wraith self sacrificing/ BM and Lowell's issues, I found two posts that I had to comment on.

(pg 17 I think)
Oso wrote:
Benmage wrote:Wow, Oso couldn’t be more off.
Oso wrote:
He starts his push against Lowell because he simply doesn't like the guy.
No problem with that.
There are people who just don't get along well with each other in Mafia games and it shows.
Not true

You should have a problem with that

Irrelevant to scum-hunting
Perhaps I should rephrase. The
"No problem with that."
means that I consider it alignment null. People don't like each other in some cases and I generally dismiss that as any sort of read when I see it. The problem I have with the whole scenario of you going after Lowell is that it does two things:

1)Hiding behind meta with personal likes/dislikes thrown into the mix provides the perfect cover for scum to go after a weak/lurking/poorly thought of townie esp. if that townie already has a generally accepted reputation of doing what he is accused of.

AND

2)Provides perfect deniablity to
ANY
player who gets on the wagon when the inevitable bandwagon analysis comes up the following day as to where and why scum were on the lynch. It was 'policy' so that automatically takes any scumminess off a lynch. Perfect cover to lynch a townie as any scum in on the lynch will look just like another townie. Or, if you prefer, every townie will look like scum. Perfect cover.
@ Oso: In my opinion, a vote not based on the actions in this game (or accusations not based on this game) is a scum tell outside of RVS. So, BM's attack at Lowell is scummy, and, if you ARE a townie, should HAVE a problem with that. Other than that, I agree with you on both your points.

(pg20)
CCARaven4 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Tazaro is a lynch I'm willing to get behind. But right now I think I'd prefer Stef or Anon, mayyyybe Raven.
Two things stand out to me in this post. The first sentence is VERY scummy, basically telling us he'd get behind a bandwagon on someone who really hasn't acted that scummy since replacing in for Fugitive. The second sentence is pretty telling as to who his scumbuddies are, imo. If he were scum with a few votes and a wagon gaining on him, I would think he would try to out some of his closest lynch competitors like Charlie, Mothrax, or Wraith. Instead, he chooses to go with Stef, Anon, and me, who have generated little to no votes. This, to me, screams that at least two out of the three (Charlie, Moth, Wraith) are scum with Benmage and Ben didn't want to vote them D1, instead choosing to try to target anyone outside of the scumteam, also why he would support of Tazaro lynch.
Disclaimer: If Benmage flips town, all this means nothing. This paragraph only means something to us if Ben flips scum.
Well, 1st, he may have just thought those three were the most suspicious at the time. 2nd, even if he IS scum, he could be trying to accuse those three as a way to distance himself from them. If he gets lynched and flips scum, you can go back and point to his post as a "proof" you are town. This can very well be a gambit you two thought of, and/or one/two of the three (Stef, Anon and Raven) be scum with BM.

About the imminent Wraith lynch: to me, he seems town. Even if he WAS scummy earlier on, the last few pages are either a GREAT scum gambit, or a townie trying to speed up the day. As I don't think it is a gambit, I think he is town, and I don't like lynching who I think is townie, even if it means ending the day. I would much likely get behind a BM lynch, who is already growing, and I have just attacked in this post. So VOTE: Benmage
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

vote: mothrax

Now that we got this "deadline" thing out of our heads, I'm going back to my favorite D1 suspect. Hey mothrax, isn't it nice? Just hanging out, voting for you... Nice vote on me though, got you under the rug for the rest of the day. But I'm not gonna let that happen today! Today... You are going to get LYNCHED
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:15 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

Will be out of town until 23/08. Will still try to post, though, but it will be difficult
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:26 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

Hmmm I like the case on Charlie, but I don't want mothrax to get away so easily. Will change my vote to Charlie, but will be back at mothrax the second he does something suspicious.

unvote, vote: Charlie
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:20 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

Mothrax and Tazaro seem to be wanting attention diverged from the usual suspects. Maybe they are both mafia and this is a gambit to get Charlie of the hook. I don't know. But in retrospect, that seems implausible.

I suggest, anyways, to lynch Tazaro, and, based on the info obtained with that lynch, decide to lynch mothrax (who is still scummy, but just changed from me to a different target).
unvote, vote: Tazaro
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

I confirm Toog claiming. I supported him with the mothrax attack because I believe he is scum. I know I haven't been very involved in the game so far, posting little and leaving toog to do all the heavy lifting alone, but I support him, and he is confirmed town.

@ Mr Sandman: Wraith was obv town by the time of his death. Only blind people couldn't see that.

Today's votes are getting too spread up. We have to decide who gets lynched today. I propose Mothrax, Charlie or Tazaro, as previously announced, but will analyze any other case that pops up.
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:36 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

vote: Lowell

Because of his bandwagoniness (is that even a word?) and for reasons already explained.

I don't think we're yet at LyLo, 4 mafia seems right for a 16 player game.
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

Sorry, toog... Will ISO tubby and be back in a few minutes. Promise!
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:01 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

OK, my ISO on tubby:

He participated very little. A few posts defending Lowell, a few posts pushing for a Charlie lynch, and now pushing for a Taz lynch. I see nothing pro-town here, and he seems to just leech to the biggest wagon and push it to end another day. Very few interesting posts, and much lurking. Refuses to claim when he has several votes on him, and refuses to state his case on Tazaro too. Very scummy.

Abou Oso, I thought that, if he lived last night, he would be likely scum, as he would be an obvious kill for scum. Scum has, instead, decided to kill our SK. Why? I don't know. They probably didn't target me or toog because we could have been protected by Oso, so that gives him town points, ut why didn't they target him inestead? Hmmm
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

oh, I forgot:
vote: tubby
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

he's still at L-1, right?
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

It doesn't upset me that you doubt my claim, but could you specify why? We could have been confirmed by now, one of us probably should have died already and maybe we didn't because of Oso's protection.
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

I really think now its time for a massclaim, and I believe Tazaro should be first to claim. He was in a lot of lynches, and he was accused by some confirmed towns, so I want to see what he claims.

If he has claimed already, could someone remind me of his claim? In that case, I think Sandman should go first, based on his reluctance to claim.
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:30 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

5 VT's? Why does all the scum fakeclaim the same role? To confuse us townies? -.-
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:05 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

Maybe he thinks you actually ARE scummy, and doens't care about a scum threat. IF you pop up townie, then we can take your threats seriously. Also, that move was totally OMGUS.

vote: Tazaro
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:18 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

meh... he won't
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:33 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

We had already forseen this during the night (and if we don't lynch scum today, I'm probably next).

@MOD: can I post in this topic something copied from me and toog's quicktopic?
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

I first thought that Mr. Sandman or Stef would be the best candidates for lynching today. Toog agreed, but he suspected that moth could be bussing Tazaro, but I doubted it, and he suspected Zorblag because he turned more talkative lately. He reread the game, and he thought that, on the second to last page, Taz was trying to get moth to vote him to remove suspicions from him (either that or he was still hoping we would mislynch moth). Here's some information for us to digest on.

I agree with him, and moth is still a suspect, but Stef would be a better one because he tried to delay Taz's lynch.
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

vote: flameaxe
~Toon fighter~

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”