Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Katy »

Mighty Orbots wrote:@ooba, yeah but I claimed to have watched Snow_Bunny prior to that:
Mighty Orbots at Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:08 am wrote:Last night I used a one shot watch ability on Snow_Bunny. Three players targeted her. I can account for Mighty Orbots with the watch. The other two would have been slightly more clear if she'd claimed to have tried to have killed anyone else.
Besides, if she wouldn't flip cult after a recruit then why not claim to have protected her anyhow? If she'd flip town anyhow then, as cult, he'd have every reason to claim to have protected her.

*preview edit* That latest post by VasudeVa does indicate that he missed my first watch claim. It still doesn't explain why he'd lie about his protection if we don't think recruits will flip cult.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Except that he's been pretty vocal against S_B in the thread. So it would not make sense for him to claim targeting her even if he knew he had been watched. If he knew he'd been seen targeting S_B when his in-game actions didn't correspond to that night action, his best bet was to claim targeting someone else and act confused about how his target got moved elsewhere.

By claiming that he targeted someone else, even knowing that Snow_Bunny was watched, he causes all sorts of speculation about a mafia redirector and what exactly happened.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Katy, I agree that VasudeVa's been very vocal against Snow_Bunny but I think that started after I said that he targeted her (correct me if I'm forgetting something he said previous to that.) If he targeted Snow_Bunny and he's willing to try to get her lynched then why not claim he targeted her anyhow? If he targeted someone else then he was redirected and the confusion isn't an act.

So far as I can tell you seem to think that he knew he was targeting Snow_Bunny and lied to say that he targeted someone else. If that's the case then what do you think his targeting did? It didn't stop the kill or kill Snow_Bunny. I can account for the other two people that targeted Snow_Bunny so I'm not sure what scum get out of it (unless you think that he's some scum investigative role that's pulling this fake claim.)

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I'm back a little early.

Have caught up. No new comments. I'm pretty much gonna keep aping MO, since it's felt good so far.
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Katy »

Mighty Orbots wrote:@Katy, I agree that VasudeVa's been very vocal against Snow_Bunny but I think that started after I said that he targeted her (correct me if I'm forgetting something he said previous to that.) If he targeted Snow_Bunny and he's willing to try to get her lynched then why not claim he targeted her anyhow? If he targeted someone else then he was redirected and the confusion isn't an act.

So far as I can tell you seem to think that he knew he was targeting Snow_Bunny and lied to say that he targeted someone else. If that's the case then what do you think his targeting did? It didn't stop the kill or kill Snow_Bunny. I can account for the other two people that targeted Snow_Bunny so I'm not sure what scum get out of it (unless you think that he's some scum investigative role that's pulling this fake claim.)

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Actually, you are right, VasuDeva did not suspect S_B until after it was revealed that his action targeted her. I had thought he was not believing her before, but those were actually Plum's posts I was remembering, which changes my whole perception of events.

I am willing to hold off on VasuDeva, because I don't know why he wouldn't just claim a protect on S_B if he did it (and knew S_B was watched). I am just wary of assuming mafia actions that we don't know for sure exist. But I've got my eye on him now and that should be good enough.

Unvote

It looks like Chronopie and DS are the two leading bandwagons, although I would really love to put my vote back on ABR. I really dislike that Loki claim. Will compare Chrono and DS though, as neither one of them have given me town vibes and I think it's definitely possible that either are scum.

My Games
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by Katy »

Meh, keep forgetting the red.

Unvote

My Games
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Katy, I agree that something is going on with VasudeVa and Snow_Bunny and that I'm not at all sure that I understand what it is. I don't like any of the suggestions that people have made thus far to explain it though and the best I can come up with is still that mafia redirected VasudeVa to Snow_Bunny night two and then haven't claimed it.

I do know that both Papa Zito and I are both completely out of love with Albert B. Rampage's play this game. I feel your desire to vote him. On the other hand DarkStalker and Chronopie are really about the best two candidates I could think of to have people voting between at this time so I'm somewhat pleased with where we are just now. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Beholder
Beholder
Townie
Beholder
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by Beholder »

Day 4, Vote Count 4

Eye of the Storm

The final vestiges of the power drain leaves the final day with no charged power, but many charged personailities.

2 Faraday
( 0 )
-
3 Albert B. Rampage
( 3 )
- Katy, Xite91, Parama
5 dramonic
( 0 )
-
6 chronopie
( 6 )
- Vasu, Nikator, DarkStalker, Mina, Rampage, Snow_Bunny
7 Fate
( 0 )
-
8 ooba
( 0 )
-
9 Mighty Orbots
( 0 )
-
10 Parama
( 0 )
-
11 Pomegranate
( 0 )
-
12 totallynotmafia
( 1 )
- Tar
14 VasudeVa
( 0 )
-
15 DarkStalker
( 10 )
- ooba, totallynotmafia, Mighty Orbots, Iecerint, Albatross, Fate, Parama, Chronopie, DTM, Tar
16 Snow_Bunny
( 0 )
-
17 Nikanor
( 0 )
-
18 Mina
( 0 )
-
20 Katy
( 0 )
-
21 Tarhalindur
( 0 )
-
23 Albatross
( 0 )
-
25 AdumbroDeus
( 0 )
-
26 Iecerint
( 0 )
-
27 Xite91
( 0 )
-
28 DTMaster
( 0 )
-

Votes Required to Lynch: 11
Not Voting: 1
Deadline: July 24

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly while everyone is arguing
Chroniepie
falls over and dies. Someone walks up to him and cannot find any reason for his death.

The vote count has been reset.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 4, Vote Count 5

Eye of the Storm

The final vestiges of the power drain leaves the final day with no charged power, but many charged personailities.

2 Faraday
( 0 )
-
3 Albert B. Rampage
( 0 )
-
5 dramonic
( 0 )
-
7 Fate
( 0 )
-
8 ooba
( 0 )
-
9 Mighty Orbots
( 0 )
-
10 Parama
( 0 )
-
11 Pomegranate
( 0 )
-
12 totallynotmafia
( 0 )
-
14 VasudeVa
( 0 )
-
15 DarkStalker
( 0 )
-
16 Snow_Bunny
( 0 )
-
17 Nikanor
( 0 )
-
18 Mina
( 0 )
-
20 Katy
( 0 )
-
21 Tarhalindur
( 0 )
-
23 Albatross
( 0 )
-
25 AdumbroDeus
( 0 )
-
26 Iecerint
( 0 )
-
27 Xite91
( 0 )
-
28 DTMaster
( 0 )
-

Votes Required to Lynch: 11
Not Voting: 20
Deadline: July 24

Results:
<6.> Chroniepie was killed during day 4. He died of mysterious circumstances. His body has been placed in the morgue awaiting burial.

A role cop investigation was concluded on Chroniepie after his mysterious death. The results show that he was Apophis.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by ooba »

I do not see why scum would choose to hit Chrono since he was a valid lynch candidate. Unless it was to create the "Oh but DS is mafia, scum would have never hit Chrono since they were the two candidates being considered for a lynch".

MO, was that you?

Vote: DarkStalker
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by Fate »

A+ DAYVIG CONTINUE WITH THE DS LYNCH.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by Fate »

VOTE: DARKSTALKER
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

Vote: Darkstalker

That was kind of a last minute wagondeath :P
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Parama »

Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

That's odd. Was there a dayvig claim I don't know about?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Parama »

Maybe MO used a one shot vig? I don't think they claimed all their JoaT powers, unless I missed it somewhere.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@VasudeVa, in theory we only claimed abilities that we'd used in the mass claim (though some didn't realize that along the way.) Pretty obviously a day vig keeping that quiet is the most likely explanation for what's just happened. I'm going on record now and saying I don't mind that one little bit.

@ooba, it wasn't me, no. I've got a guess or three but I agree with you that it pretty much had to be a town shot (which I very much approve of) so I'm in no hurry to do any outing and I'll encourage our killer to keep anonymous for now. Incidentally, here's what I think that does to the worship votes (with corrected numbers):
Worship Plan wrote:
JCA (19/33) = 57.6%

Iec - 2
Mina - 2
Nikanor - 1
AdumbroDeus - 1
Albatross - 1
Katy - 0
Parama - 1
Snow - 1
Xite - 0
ooba - 4
dram - 2
Fate - 4

GOO (14/33) = 42.4%

VV - 4
MO - 2
Tar - 2
DTM - 2
ABR - 2
Faraday - 2

Pom - 1 - Limbo
Which actually matches the percents you had before. I guess I think you left one vote out previously (and that my previous numbers were simply wrong.)

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@ooba, or are you worried that it wasn't a town shot? I think that Chronopie was going to die very soon anyhow. I don't see scum wasting a shot on him to try to get a DarkStalker lynch in today when the DarkStalker lynch was also as likely to happen as it was.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Fate »

The hell does it matter who shot him?

Chrono was town but he's useless as fuck and a huge distraction so let's just be GLAD HE'S DEAD.
Albatross
Albatross
Townie
Albatross
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Albatross »

vote:Darkstalker

Die scum die so on and so forth.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Well, that's not me - SB's item is definitely night-only, and I only had the one shot. I'll check with the third good candidate about that shot tonight.

Orbots, a quick check - you're sure you saw Faraday redirect S_B to inHim? N2 events would make a lot more sense with Faraday redirecting VV to Snow_Bunny (in my past games I'd have shown the redirector targeting two players - I only thought of a single-target template recently). I'll discuss this more overnight.

Also, a note: Snow_Bunny may be a very good choice for the D5 lynch, especially if Chronopie flips town.

Also, while I'm thinking about it...

Mod: Please prod DTMaster

Done.

-----

Pre-post edit:
Fate wrote:The hell does it matter who shot him?

Chrono was town
but he's useless as fuck and a huge distraction so let's just be GLAD HE'S DEAD.
YOU KNOW THIS HOW?

I was going to vote DarkStalker again, but this needs to be resolved NOW.
\
Vote: Fate
pending an explanation.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by Fate »

Well he isn't MY scumbuddy and we're the only scum group I know of SOOOOOOOOO

Yeah that's how I know Chrono is town.

Back to lynching DS===>
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

HAHAHAHAHA. HEY FATE.

Vote: Fate

IF I AIN'T LYNCHING YOU IN <redacted> I'M LYNCHING YOU HERE.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Tarhalindur, I'm sure that I saw Faraday target Snow_Bunny and he had said in our conversation in the quick topic that he would be redirecting Snow_Bunny to inHimshallibe. He also knew that watching Snow_Bunny was on my list of possible actions so he had some reason to believe that I'd catch him in a lie if he did target her but her shot went elsewhere. It's possible that Faraday redirected VasudeVa to Snow_Bunny but it'd be really surprising if that's what happened.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Fate »

VV stop being a fucking moron in all your fucking games.

You're really asking for a modkill.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Post by Faraday »

OMG FATE SLIP LOL. HE KNEW CHRONOPIE WAS TOWN.

but yeah, eh fuck it I prefer a TNM lynch at this point but that doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon.
the ds lynch is fine with me.

vote DS
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:43 pm

Post by Faraday »

i've also asked if I'd have been shown to target Inhim last night. i assumed i wouldn't have as that's how I treat re-directors but no harm asking to see if kinetic will answer it.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”