Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Two words: Real Life
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:32 am

Post by Xite91 »

Really sorry about this, guys, meds are making it hard to focus, replacing out of most of my games

Mod, please find me a replacement
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

So once again the thread has stalled when we've got a wagon rolling on scum. Moar votes plz.
ABR wrote:Two words: Real Life
Then GTFO.
Parama wrote:prod avoid

I really have nothing to say, and I have no clue who's scum right now.
NNNNNNNNNGH

Vote DarkStalker then.
Fate wrote:HE DID IT AGAIN.

IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SAW THAT RIGHT?
wut

Really though... ooba's stuff is good, DarkStalker was likely scum before this theory came out, so this is a slam dunk either way. Also, I'm keeping an eye on all the kids who think it's cool to be all nonconformist and make shiny, distracting

SQUIRREL

new bandwagons.
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:46 am

Post by Parama »

unvote, vote: DarkStalker

whatever
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Chronopie »

Unvote, Vote: Darkstalker
This is a lynch I can get behind.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
DarkStalker
DarkStalker
Townie
DarkStalker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by DarkStalker »

I honestly don't care about that. If i can take the cult out with me I think it would be justified. I reviewed my math and I was wrong thinking we caused the targeting issues. Vasu definatly did it.

But I suppose we can do it your way. Here is the alternative post I am planning to make tonight. A post likly to be the final post we make.

Christ, some of you guys won't even give me a chance and read my posts or let me defend myself before you sheep like mad. Looks like I got no choice left. I don't have time to read the most recent posts like I promised. Got to come forward with what i have been holding back. Hopefully that will explain things enough and then I got to try to find scum best I can

Sweet Dreams
- passive ability where Dream can not be recruited at night

There I paraphase what you all wanted. happy? That's the other reason I have been discussing cult so much.
ooba wrote:I thought this might be a good time to test out who else mention "cult" before ABR's post. I have a tell (it is an offshot of Jeep's "every player wants to subconsciously tell you their role") wherein the first few players to mention the SK or cult in a thread are most probably the SK or cult. (
Unless they have a role connected to it
like psychologist).
ABR wasn't the only one who had some somewhat inside info on there being a cult. I had role info connected to it. And why didn't I claim it earlier? Well Duh! Same reason a townie should never claim to be unkillable. You claim unkillable then you won't get killed and if you claim unrecruitable you are only helping the cult. Man I am getting lynched for something I am not because people won't listen to logic and the truth. No wonder Petroliumjelly hates cults so much!
I got to wonder if ooba is cult who failed to recruit me on night 1 and is running a campaign on me all because he wanted to know why he failed.
Culting could be the power linked to his faction and his body switching is linked to an item or regular skill so he can do both i would think. He could most definatly have both those actions. Especially since cult would need some ingame protection like a body switch.

I mean think about it. Ooba has been after me since morning of day 2 so it makes perfect sence he could be cult that failed to recruit me. He said he wanted to claim last because he felt his claim could catch scum in lies.
Seriously? How does your body switching catch anyone in a lie? There is no way it could have so that statement was total bull shit
. He wanted to claim last so he had all game info before he claimed I bet. That way he could best organize his claim to stop the rest of us. We should have popcorned the massclaim thing seriously!

##########

Final opinions. Don't know if you guys will believe that or not but I'm going to get my final thoughts out there so scum can get cuaght even if I'm dead before i get off work tomorrow.

Vasudeva

At this point I am still confused on the targeting involved. There are some absolute facts involved though.
No player claimed to have been involved with the targeting. As no townie should lie, obviously no townie had a hand in the redirection whether it occured on night 1 or night 2
. As Orbits claimed to see the targetting and no player claimed it. Mafia obviously didn't see need to cover it up or try to look good with it. The info about the targetting was out there and scum could have easily covered for it. From this I draw that
mafia was not responsible for it either.
As far as I know they definatly weren't. Which leaves only one alternative. Since no one came right out there and explained it I am thinking
cult can be the only explanation left
. I gaurantee that to be true.
Him or ooba is your real cult, and I swear by it.

TNM

He has given up his item. I am surprised a scum doc would do that. Perhaps I am wrong about him so

Unvote

For now. As I think there may be someone out there more likely to be scum. I will pick up my case and pursute of him later.

Chronopie

Chronopie wrote:4 pages overnight, nice guys.

Vote: Dramonic
(Fate)

Considering that there had been several VCs before Fate's posting, not-reading-thread-is-a-scumtell vote. Also, why the scum claim?

--

Raj is next on the not-reading-etc list.

--

I think we should hold off until later in the day before casting worship votes, but if I had to vote now, it would either be Egyptian or Norse, they have the coolest mythologies.
These comments, voting fate over Raj when raj was not reading the thread concerning the vote count and raj def did it more blatantly than fate. And this comment while completly lurking through the entire Raj wagon.
Chronopie wrote:/prodded. Had forgotten about this game. :oops:

Anyone care to give a tl;dr case on Raj?
Leads me to believe he is mafia with raj. Combine that with the case I had on chrono before
DarkStalker wrote:
@Mighty Orbits

Chrono exercise
(Some posts are counted more than once cause he did more then 1 in a post. Posts with none of 4 are not counted)
1. Talks about roles = 15
2. Talks about gods/worship targets = 10
3. Talks about setup/mechanics = 10
4. Actually scumhunts = 4
The 4 for actually scum hunting comes from him voting Fate for not reading the thread and if he actually had a reason for voting orbits over some other players he mentioned were not scum. I counted them just because he said something and voted with them at that time vs voting others. When he voted orto and TNM he gave no reason nor compared them to others really so they weren't counted as scum hunting. While doing this i noticed the 4 scumhunting post were also much earlier in the game then everything else like he gave up and is now just going with the flow adding to the games role/setup/worship inquiry. I think i may now see what you are talking about. Any reason you asked me to do this exercise instead of doing it yourself, MO?
Unvote
Vote: Chronopie

Hey Beholder/Kinetic can we get a vote count now?

read it if you get the chance. see you later ani
They taped over your mouth, Scribbled out the Truth with their lies, and gave animorpherv and PokerFace a hydra account :)
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Vote: DS
DarkStalker
DarkStalker
Townie
DarkStalker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by DarkStalker »

also if Fate is a reviver just like the one in the xylbot irc mafia channel, then he can be of any alignment currently and be of any random alignment when he is respawned or revived after his first death. He isn't necessarily the same alignments during both lifetimes. Go to that irc channel yourself and see what i mean when you bring up its role info

What he is right now, I haven't a clue. And what he'll be later I also don't know.
They taped over your mouth, Scribbled out the Truth with their lies, and gave animorpherv and PokerFace a hydra account :)
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Fate »

REVIVER =/= REINCARNATOR.

I WILL COME BACK AND BE JUST AS TOWN AS I AM NOW IF DIE*

*ANY NIGHT AFTER TONIGHT
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by ooba »

DS Vote Status
- ooba, totallynotmafia, Mighty Orbots, Iecerint, Albatross, Fate, Parama, Chronopie, DTM
I honestly don't care about that. If i can take the cult out with me I think it would be justified. I reviewed my math and I was wrong thinking we caused the targeting issues. Vasu definatly did it.

But I suppose we can do it your way. Here is the alternative post I am planning to make tonight. A post likly to be the final post we make.
We are supposed to believe this is a honest mistake right? You just happen to not remove the two paras where you talk to ani in your QT ... I mean you can copy paste from the QT - format it properly (multiple quotes and bolds) - but apparently forget to even notice this in any of your previews?? (and the last line)

Anyway I'll bite - "what does we caused the targeting issues" mean?

Why didn't you claim there was the possibility of a cult way back in D1 - you never had to claim that you were not recruitable if that was the case; A simple "Guys, I have some bad news. I have info which tells me there could be a cult in this game" would have been good enough.

I am self-redirector - somebody could have claimed to use an ability on me and got a result. (Please read Greek Mythology where I was a redirector and caught scum - thnx).
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Fate »

I have no idea what lie DS has been caught it but I'm still A-OK with his lynch.

Just for the record.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@DarkStalker, ooba just explained how his ability could catch people in lies; it should have been fairly clear. I do know that I checked his claim at the end of he process to make sure that there was some justification for him to want to hold off. Assuming he's telling the truth there certainly was.

Regarding VasudeVa being cult, it seems pretty unlikely that he recruited Snow_Bunny on night two given how much he's been pushing for her lynch. I guess it's possible that it's just some distancing act but he's pretty committed to it and it seems to me that if she flipped cult it'd be pretty bad news for him (though I guess I don't know that recruits will flip cult nor do I know exactly what form of modified cult this is supposed to be.) At one point I might have thought that he might be cult that failed a recruit attempt given that Snow_Bunny is a god but if you're telling the truth with your latest revelation of your passive ability we've now lost any reason to think that gods can't be recruited. I also still don't see why he'd claim to have targetted me after I said that I was watching Snow_Bunny night two; that was clearly going to come out as a problem.

I also don't think that we can assume that a scum roleblocker would come out and claim to have redirected VasudeVa to Snow_Bunny. For one thing we were making the claims when scum shouldn't have been able to talk in their QT so there's a good chance that parts of a claim like that might have been missed by the people who might have needed to claim them. There's also a pretty good chance that a scum redirector wouldn't want to claim the redirect anyhow. It would mean that they'd be out in the open and if abilities went where they weren't supposed to in a way that benefits scum in the future they'd immediately be suspect. Additionally, assuming VasudeVa's not scum then it looks more like he's lying now than if they'd come out and explained it which could potentially be beneficial.

As far as not claiming your knowledge that you've got a passive immunity to being recruited which is specific to your character, I'd think that it would have been somewhat important to bring that up to put an end to the assumptions that I believe multiple people were making that gods shouldn't be recruitable. You had a pretty good reason to believe that was false and yet you let the speculation continue.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Mod: I'm kind of homeless right now, so my Internet connection is quite limited. Thus, VLA. I'll try to post every time I can.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:09 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

@Nikanor: Could you give me a QT with Ooba tonight?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Okay, I had it clarified with the mod the other day, but a stupid typhoon had to goddamn hit my country and kill of the electricity for a day. Fuuu.

Anyway.
It's. N1 = I target Person A.
D2 = If A worshipped X too, it kicks in, Person A is now protected.
N2 = Person A is still protected. I pick person B.
D3 = If B worshipped X too, it kicks in, Person B is now protected,

etc.

Actually, this could be a new angle for those with Focus claims seeing as I think this is the relationship between Focus and Worships.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Beholder
Beholder
Townie
Beholder
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:26 pm

Post by Beholder »

Day 4, Vote Count 3

Eye of the Storm

The final vestiges of the power drain leaves the final day with no charged power, but many charged personailities.

2 Faraday
( 0 )
-
3 Albert B. Rampage
( 3 )
- Parama, Katy, Xite91
5 dramonic
( 0 )
-
6 chronopie
( 3 )
- Vasu, Nikator, DarkStalker
7 Fate
( 0 )
-
8 ooba
( 0 )
-
9 Mighty Orbots
( 0 )
-
10 Parama
( 0 )
-
11 Pomegranate
( 0 )
-
12 totallynotmafia
( 1 )
- Tar
14 VasudeVa
( 1 )
- Katy
15 DarkStalker
( 9 )
- ooba, totallynotmafia, Mighty Orbots, Iecerint, Albatross, Fate, Parama, Chronopie, DTM
16 Snow_Bunny
( 0 )
-
17 Nikanor
( 0 )
-
18 Mina
( 0 )
-
20 Katy
( 0 )
-
21 Tarhalindur
( 0 )
-
23 Albatross
( 0 )
-
25 AdumbroDeus
( 0 )
-
26 Iecerint
( 0 )
-
27 Xite91
( 0 )
-
28 DTMaster
( 0 )
-

Votes Required to Lynch: 11
Not Voting: 4
Deadline: July 24
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:50 am

Post by ooba »

VasudeVa wrote:Okay, I had it clarified with the mod the other day, but a stupid typhoon had to goddamn hit my country and kill of the electricity for a day. Fuuu.

Anyway.
It's. N1 = I target Person A.
D2 = If A worshipped X too, it kicks in, Person A is now protected.
N2 = Person A is still protected. I pick person B.
D3 = If B worshipped X too, it kicks in, Person B is now protected,

etc.

Actually, this could be a new angle for those with Focus claims seeing as I think this is the relationship between Focus and Worships.
How is this a new angle? I think I cleared this up when I discussed my redirection of Nik's QT.
Anyway, wats your take on everything that has happened in between? You've pretty much been commenting on your redirection(?) and focus since the time MO claimed.
b) What do you think of this line in DS's post - "I reviewed my math and I was wrong thinking we caused the targeting issues. Vasu definatly did it." (context: part of his conversation to ani in their QT which he *forgot* to remove before posting here)
a) What would you say if I told you my current read on you is someone who got caught in a lie and is trying to overcompensate with the SB hate; who's also trying to active lurk around just so that he can survive?

TNM, I think Nik has already chosen to QT Tar and MO. I wouldn't have minded a QT since this would be the only time I can get one (assuming I match worships going forward) but its not a biggie.
DarkStalker
DarkStalker
Townie
DarkStalker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:54 am

Post by DarkStalker »

I want to take a look at
Everyone
who I'm suspecting is "voting for animorph, and not PokerFace" (aka Fate, ooba and TNM specifically).

Fate ALWAYS comes across Scummy to me, he has done no different in this game (
Fate, if you cared about actually looking pro-town, then you'd stop with the all caps posts. You lucked out already, but not again.
constant ALL CAPS POSTS change how they are read). Also, he has been the only one (that I know of) to actually state he is "voting animorph, and not PokerFace". So, everything he says is moot to me.
Fate, you know as well as I do that you can't vote for one half of the hydra.

ooba is, well, ooba. I agree with PF on the fact that he is more than likley Cult Leader. He failed N1, and dceded that just about everything we said is anti-town. Plus, he has been twisting everything I've done in an anti-town way.

TNM, I'd like to view as town, but I can't. Nothing he has said has moved me in a pro-town way.

And you are following thsese people/ All of them are anti-town. I'd say ooba is Cult, other 2 are Mafia,

---

I know for a fact the only with a sembalance of a good reason in MO, though.

I KNOW I'VE DONE STUPID THINGS. HELL, I ADMIT TO IT. BUT THIS WAGON IS DRIVEN BY ANTI-TOWN FIGURES TWISTING THE WORDS THEIR OWN WAY, AND YOU GUYS DON'T SEE IT!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:06 am

Post by ooba »

I never voted for ani seperately nor PF seperately, I am voting for a scummy DS who cannot stop mentioning cults. (The only point where I had to single you out was when you advocated a mina lynch, which was odd)
DarkStalker wrote:If i can take the cult out with me I think it would be justified. I reviewed my math and I was wrong thinking we caused the targeting issues. Vasu definatly did it.
Anyway, technically, PF is *supposed* to have said this to you but you can take a jab at it too. What does he mean by "we caused the targeting issues"?
DarkStalker
DarkStalker
Townie
DarkStalker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:56 am

Post by DarkStalker »

ooba wrote:I never voted for ani seperately nor PF seperately, I am voting for a scummy DS who cannot stop mentioning cults. (The only point where I had to single you out was when you advocated a mina lynch, which was odd)
DarkStalker wrote:If i can take the cult out with me I think it would be justified. I reviewed my math and I was wrong thinking we caused the targeting issues. Vasu definatly did it.
Anyway, technically, PF is *supposed* to have said this to you but you can take a jab at it too. What does he mean by "we caused the targeting issues"?

To tell you the truth, he mentioned something about VasuadeVa and targettting Issues, saying that we might have caused them. Just recently, he claims to have gone over the math, and told me we couldn't have done it.

If we can put the Pst behind us, I;l lgladly stop talking about cults. I'm done with it anyways, and I'm sure PF is to.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:01 am

Post by Mina »

This is the tl;dr, I'm-on-a-bus-and-long-overdue-for-a-prod version of this post.

Okay, that's it. I don't think DS is scum. He's starting to sound really, really genuine. Fuck, is it too late to push the alternative?

DTMaster, why did you vote DarkStalker after his claim? Brcuase tou don't believe him?

Ugh, ooba has bugged me since Day One. But he's also been really active, and I haven't had time to process the information in this thread well enough to trust my own judgment. I wish I wasn't playing such a shitty game. Can we hold off on ending the day a little? I'd like time to catch up.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:06 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Unvote, vote Chronopie
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:19 am

Post by Parama »

Unvote, vote: ABR
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:27 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I really prefer a Chronopie lynch than a DS one.

Though, I wouldn't mind lynching ABR either.

@Tar: Did you get my item?
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:49 am

Post by ooba »

DarkStalker wrote:If we can put the Pst behind us, I;l lgladly stop talking about cults. I'm done with it anyways, and I'm sure PF is to.
I'll stop pursuing you if you have one of these handy ..

I am unsure now about whether you're cult or mafia but seriously cannot understand the unvotes and "Oh! DS is town" statements. Maybe I am suffering from confirmation bias but over the last few posts
i) DS has claimed a role addition which states he knew about cults and cults being able to recruit gods. It was in town's best interests for him to claim partially or let that info out
ii) He has apparently discussed with ani about whether they were responsible for the VV redirection when he his claimed role HAS NOTHING even remotely close to do with redirection.

Help me out ...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”