Mini 1000: The Brave and the Beautiful (Game Over)

Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by Muffin »

Muffin's unofficial vote count.

Furcolow [1] - Ythan
Netopalis [1] - Shotty to the Body
millar13 [2] - Muffin, MagnaofIllusion
Shotty to the Body [2] - Furcolow, Robocopter87
Ythan [1] - Iecerint
Muffin [1] - SpyreX

Not Voting [1] - Kdub

Accounting for damage from the Zergling Rush, it is now 5 to lynch.
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by Muffin »

... oh, the "not voting" is clearly incorrect.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Who d'you think you are Muffin... me? Ha!

*backhands Muffin*

The Brave and the Beautiful - Vote Count 1.9

Furcolow [1] - Ythan
Robocopter87 [1] - bv310
Ythan [1] - Iecerint
Muffin [1] - SpyreX

Not Voting [3] - Kdub, millar13, Netopalis

The deadline is Thursday July 22 at 5:30pm PST.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Whooops

Unvote

But, yea, either follow or be on record against and why.

If following and part of TEAM MURDER DEATH SQUAD get up on a target.

Otherwise, do whatever you want that isn't actually lynching.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by Muffin »

*sigh* All right, I'll play along as long as I'm not the lynch target. Do you want me to unvote millar then?

Also
@mod, sorry, just trying to be helpful
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:56 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Faith, young muffin. Faith.

It can sit there and we can still talk. Just the lynch itself is controlled.

If you want to FoS just to make it clear where you stand or even leave the vote there its all good.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by Kdub »

If Spyrex is saying he's got something planned, I'm fine with trusting him and seeing what he comes up with. Obviously he's going to have to explain at some point. Still, I don't see why it has to only be the five of us making the decision. Everyone should have input, but you only want us five to be on the lynch wagon, correct? The only problem I see would be if we decide to lynch one of those five, since I doubt anyone would vote to lynch themselves. Do you have an alternate plan if that is the case?

My top choice is still millar, but bv310 is moving up there. bv has still not said anything about the Zerg rush and the subsequent fallout, and he's been posting a lot elsewhere.

Didn't see much to the Shotty case earlier, but I'd like to hear his response to the recent pressure on him.

Magna:
Proven ability does not equal proven alignment, but I think an investigative role like the one Furcolow is claiming is more likely to be town. In the event that Furcolow is scum, we can ask him to share his results so that the town knows who he's been targeting and what results he's been getting. He can't really lie unless he fakes a result on one of his partners, but that has its own risks.

Ythan:
Do you disagree that millar has been wagon hopping? You don't find his initial posts to be strange? I really don't know how you want me to expand on that, all you have to do is iso him to see what I'm talking about.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by Ythan »

I want one of furc/millar dead and am tentatively willing to follow Spyre's plan.

Also I think I missed a plan somewhere that involves something happening to me. Clarification?
Reading further I'd be willing to be scanned for ability if I'm reading correctly and that's the idea.

Also why do I see people discussing who they think will be the nk?

This all seems to be in order. I can check back into why I was wary of kdub but now that I'm seeing a more scummy millar I think I was just being difficult.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:39 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I'm going to be out for the day, just giving a heads up. Lol'ed at Reaper and Muffin.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:23 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

At the top I’d like to to a little orginizational work. The following shows if the members of Sprex’s proposed TMDS agree with the plan and their desire targets.

TEAM MURDER DEATH SQUAD

MagnaofIllusion – Agree, would like millar / Furc as the lync.
Bv310 – Agree, Furc or Shotty
Kdub – Agree, millar or bv310
Ythan – Agree, Furc or millar
Robocopter – Agree, Furc or Shotty

So it looks like millar and Furc are the most common agreed targets (no surprise). Kdub I’m going to throw out bv310 as I doubt he’s willing to lynch himself.

Bv310 and robocopter
– Would you be receptive at all to millar as the lynch?
Kdub
– is your potential acceptance of Shotty as a target dependant to his response? Would you absolutely not support Furc as the lynch based on his claim of detective / solidier / whatever the heck it was last?
Ythan
– would you consider Shotty?

I’ll re-read Shotty in ISO (should not take long) and decide if I am willing to support his lynch.
Iec wrote:The chronology of his post is a a little weird; I'd like it if he could explain it to me. Also, why didn't you yell at me for keeping my vote on Ythan when I said Millar was top scum? I ask because you attack S2B for as much.
First off stop professing love for me no matter how much potential fan-fiction might result from the ‘combination’ of roles. It creeps me out a bit as buddying, quite frankly.

I’m not sure what you find about the Chronology to be weird? It was my first content post since the previous and I covered what had happened in thread since then. The millar hop on Shotty is the only part that predated my last post and upon my re-read it stuck out to me.

As for your vote issue – I didn’t address you because you were V/LA but wow looking back you kept your RVS vote on Ythan this entire time. Although you questioned him subsequently to the RVS vote your post of 251 doesn’t even put him in the second tier of potential scum. Thanks for bringing this up … what in the hell are you doing?
Furc wrote:Are you saying that in no way does this confirm that myself and the watcher are working towards helping the town?
Pretty much. There are too many variables (collusion with potential scum-buddies, the fact that we don’t know for a fact that there is a Watcher in the game, etc) makes your “plan” so rife with holes it is useless at this stage. The fact that it ended up being useful in another game really isn’t relevant here.

What’s to prevent you from lying and saying “I checked Ythan and he’s got the Zerg rush ability” as scum?
Furc wrote:I did not fakeclaim, I have not ever fakeclaimed.
I’m not going to just take your word on it regarding whether you did or not. And past performance (your claim about never fake-claiming) does not preclude you doing it here.
Muffin wrote:Also somewhat interested to note that some players are seemingly going along with it.
Can you see any big potential downside with his plan that could greatly damage Town by having select people on the lynch? His plan is vague at this point but I don’t forsee anything that could be totally crippling to Town given he’s willing to let others chose the lynch target.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:38 am

Post by millar13 »

loving that probably all the scum members could actually be in this death squad, and SpyreX could have organized this in private chat forum hence the new direciton; and muted agreement without reason
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:10 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

millar wrote:loving that probably all the scum members could actually be in this death squad, and SpyreX could have organized this in private chat forum hence the new direciton; and muted agreement without reason
Depsite the logical flaw to your argument that Spyrex can’t be organizing for scum if ALL the scum are on the Death Squad (which Spyrex isn’t BTW) it is a concern to keep in the back of every player’s minds.

Do you think scum have Day-chat since that would be the only way they could organize a gambit while day is ongoing?

Do you think scum would create a gambit that places the 3 expected members of the scumteam in a Mini in a list of 6 players? Seems very high risk for little long-term reward to me.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:17 am

Post by SpyreX »

If Spyrex is saying he's got something planned, I'm fine with trusting him and seeing what he comes up with. Obviously he's going to have to explain at some point. Still, I don't see why it has to only be the five of us making the decision. Everyone should have input, but you only want us five to be on the lynch wagon, correct? The only problem I see would be if we decide to lynch one of those five, since I doubt anyone would vote to lynch themselves. Do you have an alternate plan if that is the case?
An alternate approach -could- be found. However, for the sake of science I'd prefer part and parcel of this being not lynching those 5 people. Or myself, but ya know.

Of the three professed choices I'm seeing thus far: Shotty, Fur, Millar - I prefer them in that order with Shotty by a magnitude.

While I don't like what -really- looks like a rolecop claim coming off as a cop claim it still doesn't flip that switch like Shotty does.

However, despite the wagon hopping and overall hard-headedness from millar of that triumvirate I'd be the most surprised if he flipped scum.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:22 am

Post by Iecerint »

@ MO, I'm not professing love for you on the basis of any perceived breadcrumb, if that's what you're implying.

Your post seemed like it would've been based on a readthrough, but you described events all out-of-order, so I figured you were writing it all from memory. It wasn't clear how you were organizing your thoughts, though, so I asked if there was some kind of narrative. It's not a hugely important point; just might help me read your post a little.

I kept voting Ythan because I knew the lynch threshold was lowered, and I wouldn't be able to change it while I was V/LA. Also, while my vote for him was RVS, it wasn't random. And his posting since then has also been lackluster IMO. The problem is that I'm metapoor with him; I've only read one scumgame that was a lot different from this Ythan. So, it's not a confident read. And now I'm not one of SX's chosen saints.

Of those in the D1 lynch running, I think I'd rather see Shotty or Furco go than Millar. Reasoning (already listed) is just that millar's scummy-seeming posts subjectively seem honest to me.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:28 am

Post by Iecerint »

Yuri with my character is probably considerably above-average, though. Breadcrumb. :P
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Muffin »

Ythan wrote:
I've been helping my girlfriend move and spending most of my time over at her new place. I'll see about catching up tonight but I'm in a few games so I'll be spreading the love around. Is there anything immediately requiring my attention while I make this same post in those other threads?
Robo, since I saw you ask, I don't get why Chun Li would have that ability. Did you explain the connection and I just missed it?
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Also - as asked before please answer Ythan's question in regards to why Chun Li would have your claimed powers from a flavor perspective.
Did we ever get an answer to this question?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:41 am

Post by Furcolow »

i don't really feel like we should focus on "who should have this or that ability" until i can investigate and find someone who has the zerg rush ability
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:44 am

Post by Iecerint »

The thing is, given that you (fake?)claimed Tanya, RTS Chaotic Neutral goddess, the chance that YOU are in fact Sarah Kerrigan, scum RTS Chaotic Evil goddess with Zerg Rush is much higher than the background probability.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:49 am

Post by Muffin »

Furcolow wrote:i don't really feel like we should focus on "who should have this or that ability" until i can investigate and find someone who has the zerg rush ability
That's ridiculous. First of all, even assuming you're town (which I don't) You could investigate every night until the end of the game and conceivably not find someone with the zerg rush ability.

Secondly you could be scum and just lie about your investigation results.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:50 am

Post by Iecerint »

Anyone have any meta on RC's fakeclaim-distributing history?
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:50 am

Post by Muffin »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Can you see any big potential downside with his plan that could greatly damage Town by having select people on the lynch? His plan is vague at this point but I don’t forsee anything that could be totally crippling to Town given he’s willing to let others chose the lynch target.
That's why I'm playing along.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:38 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Iecerint wrote:Anyone have any meta on RC's fakeclaim-distributing history?
Buahahaha!. :twisted:

Any mod-meta or mod-WIFOM you may attempt to conjure is
insignificant
next to the power of the Force!
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:48 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

While I'm at it...

The Brave and the Beautiful - Vote Count 1.10

Furcolow [1] - Ythan
Robocopter87 [1] - bv310
Ythan [1] - Iecerint

Not Voting [4] - Kdub, millar13, Netopalis, SpyreX

The deadline is Thursday July 22 at 5:30pm PST.
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Iecerint »

OK, so, my thinking is that giving players fakeclaims that maximally resemble their actual roles would be a good balancing move by the Mod because it minimizes the extent to which claim analysis per se could break the game in 95% of cases while maintaining aesthetic symmetry. For example, giving an RTS villain and RTS fakeclaim would preserve any game genre pattern analysis ("too many shooter heroines!") and so forth.

It doesn't work in THIS case only because Zerg flavor has been mod-confirmed in-thread and said player (in the universe where Tanya=Sarah) happened to be scummy enough to get a claim out there. But that's a really unusual circumstance, except for the fact that it appears to be in-play.

Alternate possibility is that the game has built-in doubles and we happened to uncover the (sorta scummy) player who corresponds to Sarah Kerrigan who simultaneously apparently has a funky role ability claim (I've never played C&C except once when I was 12 or something).
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Muffin »

Providing scum with fakeclaims lowers the skill level required to play effectively.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”