Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:37 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Parama, yeah, that paraphrase is much clearer than the actual PM is and it's one of the two interpretations that could make sense. I assume you've checked with the mod but I'm checking as well. In any case, I'll be sending the item back in a bit.

@Albatross, I'd like dramonic to put someone the town finds suspicious in Limbo tomorrow and then to try to lynch him. If he goes along with the town's wishes and his ability works how he says it does I'm more comfortable with him. On the other hand, the reason I wanted to put Plum in Limbo the other night was so that we could test out killing him without any negative consequences anyhow. He's done nothing to contribute to the game and I won't be distressed if someone decides to get rid of him as I've got no reason to think he should be town right now.

The issue with ooba is that, although he has spent a lot of time figuring out what's going on in the thread Papa Zito in particular feels it's a case of Information instead of Analysis. He's been largely looking at what's happened not what the motivations are and who is scum based on that for the middle of the game. I feel that the information is actually pretty valuable and mind the lack of conclusions while he was getting it out there (though when I requested conclusions along the way he didn't get to them until he went for the hammer on what was pretty clearly going to be the lynch.) In any case, as Papa Zito said, we're both fairly fond of what he's saying about DarkStalker and we don't trust DarkStalker based on the position on rajrhcpfreak yesterday anyhow. I don't think most of those thoughts had made it to the thread previously. I've also got one or two reasons I think it's unlikely ooba is scum that I don't feel a need to share at this point but they don't move Papa Zito.

And to be clear, it's Xite91's post you don't like when you say 2511?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
DarkStalker
DarkStalker
Townie
DarkStalker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:05 am

Post by DarkStalker »

Theories on VasudeVa.

-Because its a daybreak action your action activates on the next day/night and not imediatly when you send it. This is why spyreX died. Night 1, You said you targeted Nikanor which led you to spyreX
Possible scenarios:
-That's what you really did, and because SpyreX died your action went to targeting yourself which is 2 above Snow Bunny. So you cover Snow on night 2 for night 2
-That's what you really did, and because SpyreX died you were sent to mina after the death and as this happened after the death your action went back up two people to Snow bunny
-That's what you really did but you were redirected or something to yourself which sent you to snow bunny on night 2
-You lied about who you targeted
*Note you did not claim until day 2 so you were redirected to yourself/Snow bunny by X who did not know what you were back then

##########

Snow_Bunny wrote:
DarkStalker wrote:I will concede that SB is not confirmed town until
both a mafia kill and her kill happen on the same night.
I was incorrect earlier. But your suspicions on SB seem to rest on the idea that SB is scum and you were redirected to her. If you were redirected as such, scum must of thought SB was in danger. If she is scum then logically only town would want to kill her.
How do you know a kill is from mafia? I grant your point, but putting it that way makes me think that you have a way to know when a mafia will kill.
Simple porcess of elimination. There is a night kill at night and you and DT both didn't cause it. You guys only players with kill skills and if you didn't cause it then mafia must have.

##########

@Those that don't like me posting so much de walls

Check the PokerFace wiki. I have always posted that way in just about all my games except AiTP becuase content posting = bad in AiTP. I focus on real life more than mafia so I always post big and only when needed. Read any of my games for proof on this pretty much. Tarhalindur can verfiy this as he was in Satin Doll and Doctor Who Mafia 2 with me. ABR can verify this 2 as he was also in doctor who mafia 2. I have tried to change my playstyle but failed for the most part.

Also I can prove I am not Cthulhu
Nikanor and Plum
were both in my QT on night 2. And before I told them who I was, Plum guessed who I was by QT flavor. Nikanor can confirm this and prove that I am indeed Dream amd Pom can tell Dramonic and confirm things there too. Orbits can confirm this too as I am sure plum probably told him somethings about me already

Also why did I say:
Asuming ABR is telling the truth we do have a cult but given that spyreX claimed endless and didn't seem to be acting cultish I rather doubt all endless are cult.
Simple because I am endless and knew I was not cult. It was my way of disagreeing with ABR when he came out saying endless were likly Cult on day 2. Cmar said the same thing

Plum can talk to Orbits thanks to Nikanor. When talking with me, Plum previously suggested that orbits wanted to talk to ABR at night and me and Animorpherv have been considering it. Kat was not mentioned back then. Granted I haven't really taken time to get a read on her. She hasn't done anything scummy in my view this game so she is probably town like you say Orbits. ABR is unlikly to be mafia now given what Tar pointed out from Manho. But I must giv pause to the fact that ABR has just come forward now to say his census was one shot. Weren't you reading yesterday ABR? That would have be good to know yesterday given raj analysis. He might not be mafia but he could be 3rd party. Me and Ani will get back to you there with our final choices later on today.

I think I'm going to vote TNM for now to show i ain't got no Thor hammer. I also suspect Chrono and I gave reason for this before if you would ISO me
Nikanor wrote:Why wasn't raj on the tnm wagon? Being on that wagon was probably the only way for him to save himself.
I'll give a QT to anyone who wants one tonight.
This gives me more reason to suspect TNM and I'll elaborate further and or repaste my case later if needed. I think he wasn't on that wagon and voting him because he is buddies with raj

Vote: totallynotmafia

I have only read page 100 and before. I'll get through reading the rest and defend myself more if necessary later on. I think I might be getting a cold. I feel like i may be about to puke so I'll hit the drug store and likly get some sleep at some point. I'll read what's left and see you all later.
They taped over your mouth, Scribbled out the Truth with their lies, and gave animorpherv and PokerFace a hydra account :)
Albatross
Albatross
Townie
Albatross
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Albatross »

Mighty Orbots wrote:@Albatross, I'd like dramonic to put someone the town finds suspicious in Limbo tomorrow and then to try to lynch him. If he goes along with the town's wishes and his ability works how he says it does I'm more comfortable with him. On the other hand, the reason I wanted to put Plum in Limbo the other night was so that we could test out killing him without any negative consequences anyhow. He's done nothing to contribute to the game and I won't be distressed if someone decides to get rid of him as I've got no reason to think he should be town right now.
Cool, I could live with that. But I like him best as scum right now and if he doesn't show up start cooperating then I definitely want him dead tomorrow.

[quote=""Mighty Orbots"]The issue with ooba is that, although he has spent a lot of time figuring out what's going on in the thread Papa Zito in particular feels it's a case of Information instead of Analysis. He's been largely looking at what's happened not what the motivations are and who is scum based on that for the middle of the game. I feel that the information is actually pretty valuable and mind the lack of conclusions while he was getting it out there (though when I requested conclusions along the way he didn't get to them until he went for the hammer on what was pretty clearly going to be the lynch.) In any case, as Papa Zito said, we're both fairly fond of what he's saying about DarkStalker and we don't trust DarkStalker based on the position on rajrhcpfreak yesterday anyhow. I don't think most of those thoughts had made it to the thread previously. I've also got one or two reasons I think it's unlikely ooba is scum that I don't feel a need to share at this point but they don't move Papa Zito.[/quote] I would be willing to bet that Ooba would disagree with the characterization that he hasn't been doing any analysis, and I see that as a bit of a playstyle quirk than anything subversive.

Regarding Darkstalker, what alignment exactly do you think he has, just for clarity's sake? Ooba's case primarily paints him as cult, but the reasoning about Raj would seem to point to him being a part of the mafia. I always get uncomfortable around reasoning that seems to point to mutually contradictory conclusions being used to push a case (to put it simply, at least 1 of those lines of thought MUST be flawed, so using them feels dubious.)
M O wrote:And to be clear, it's Xite91's post you don't like when you say 2511?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Yea. A poorly reasoned jump on a counterwagon is one of the most reliable scum tells that I know of.
Beholder
Beholder
Townie
Beholder
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Beholder »

Day 4, Vote Count 2

Eye of the Storm

The final vestiges of the power drain leaves the final day with no charged power, but many charged personailities.

2 Faraday
( 0 )
-
3 Albert B. Rampage
( 3 )
- Parama, Katy, Xite91
5 dramonic
( 1 )
- Albatross
6 chronopie
( 2 )
- Vasu, Chroniepie
7 Fate
( 0 )
-
8 ooba
( 0 )
-
9 Mighty Orbots
( 0 )
-
10 Parama
( 0 )
-
11 Pomegranate
( 0 )
-
12 totallynotmafia
( 3 )
- Nikanor, Tar, DarkStalker
14 VasudeVa
( 0 )
-
15 DarkStalker
( 3 )
- ooba, totallynotmafia, Mighty Orbots
16 Snow_Bunny
( 0 )
-
17 Nikanor
( 0 )
-
18 Mina
( 0 )
-
20 Katy
( 0 )
-
21 Tarhalindur
( 0 )
-
23 Albatross
( 0 )
-
25 AdumbroDeus
( 0 )
-
26 Iecerint
( 0 )
-
27 Xite91
( 0 )
-
28 DTMaster
( 0 )
-

Votes Required to Lynch: 11
Not Voting: 9
Deadline: July 24
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

OK, I now have a greater understanding about how items work. I cannot give Parama's item back to him today as the ability associated with passing the item to another player has already been used today and cannot be used again (please confirm that with the mod and then in the game thread if you will Parama.) I'll be using the weak track tonight and then passing it back to him tomorrow. The empowered ability is indeed a track rather than a watch but the wording is ambiguous so I still in no way fault him for coming to the watch conclusion.

No one else should pass me an item today. I can't use more than one item ability so it would be a waste. No one should pass me an item tomorrow either as passing the item to someone else counts as the one item based ability that can be used by a player.

That means that I want Snow_Bunny to pass her item to someone other than me who I believe is town so that they can us it tonight. Further I don't want it to be DTMaster or Katy as I already know that they have items and wouldn't be able to use both. I'll have some more thoughts on a list of who I deem good targets in a bit but right now Tarhalindur tops it at the present.

@Albatross, yeah, I'd imagine that ooba would disagree with that characterization. He essentially has already. I'm not convinced it's so poor though and Papa Zito thinks it's particularly troubling.

It tend to think that DarkStalker is more likely to be scum than cult. The fact that he might be cult (because I do like some of the points that ooba raises) moves him into a more appealing to lynch spot than I'd been putting him otherwise but I'd still bet on mafia as a flip rather than cult.

Xite91 is troubling regardless. I don't hate the Albert B. Rampage vote there (both because I don't trust Albert B. Rampage just now and because it's completely consistent with what Xite91 was doing yesterday.) More importantly I'm reluctant to waste more effort trying to deal with someone we've tried to lynch, tried to vig and have some sort of town-looking investigative result on (benevolent spirit.) Xite91 is sort of on my list of players to get to if we've dealt with people I find suspicious otherwise and still haven't won.

@DarkStalker, I've checked with the mod about the timing of daybreak Actions. They take place at the end of the night in which they're used, before the next day starts. They were blocked last night by my universal role block for example. I'd be surprised if the explanations you're giving for VasudeVa's targeting made sense. I do sort of think that his protection might work for the next day/night cycle but I think his targeting should take place the night he uses it.

I do however fully agree that Albert B. Rampage should have made it clear that his Census wouldn't work from here on out once people had suggested using it to check up on rajrhcpfreak's recruit. Why was it that you thought it was a good idea even after I pointed out that we couldn't count on it happening even if we could trust Albert B. Rampage?

@VasudeVa, once again I'll ask that you confirm exactly what period your ability works over. If you've got it confused then the SpyreX kill makes sense. If not then it continues to baffle.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:44 am

Post by ooba »

totallynotmafia wrote:Ah...I was wondering why the hell a doc protect would be called possession...

Rolename: Minnie Montgomery
God\Mortal: Mortal, my spirit companion is Gabriel.
Any Worship Modifiers: None
Worship vote N1: Egyptian
Worship vote N2: JC Angels
Faction (if any): Ex-Laws (JC angels)
Ability: Doc protect (possession)
N1 target: Katy, with the intention to protect Percy
N2 target: Parama
Ability (if your faction gets worship votes): Jailkeep ability (oversoul)
Confirming the item corresponding to the possession and oversoul ability. Doc, JK.
Let me know if anybody else wants to take a look.
I think MO's plan of distributing the JCA items amongst those we think are pro-town makes a lot of sense.
Also I can prove I am not Cthulhu
Surprisingly you said "I am not Cthulhu" instead of "I am not cult".

Preview: You sure we cant pass the item again? Somebody confirm with the mod.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@ooba, that's what the mod seems to have told me as far as passing items go. It seems that we can only use one item ability per day/night and each ability an item has can only be used once per day/night cycle. If I've got that wrong I'm sure someone will correct me soon enough but it's the only way I can think of to interpret what I've been told.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

Oh, I can confirm that Plum thought that DarkStalker was Dream in our quick topic Night Two for anyone who wants that confirmed.

Also, my quick topic with Pomegranate now has remained locked today despite it being an anytime quick topic. Talking with the mod has lead me to believe that this is because she is in Limbo. That actually seems to be a bit of evidence in favor of Albert B. Rampage's Census ability not working on Mina in particular Night One (rather than Xite91) as it's an instance of Pomegranate acting as though she were out of the game I think.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:14 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Chronopie, why don't you think that Albert B. Rampage is a good lynch for today? It's an interesting thing to come and make your one recent point of interest about. Clearly you must have a good reason for that which would indicate that you're following the thread more closely at this point than I think you are.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Hooray! Lots of scum flipped while I was away! :D

Now I will read the thread and make little notes for you even though I am sleepy and driving home tomorrow and would rather sleep.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Albatross wrote:
M O wrote:And to be clear, it's Xite91's post you don't like when you say 2511?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Yea. A poorly reasoned jump on a counterwagon is one of the most reliable scum tells that I know of.
Uhm, huh?
IIRC I've been trying to get him lynched for 3 days and my feeling that he's either scum or cult won't go away.
Just sayin.

also, Hey guys sorry about this but I just spent about 12 hours at the hospital, and then about 9 hours sleeping because of medicine and lack of sleep. Now I'm on fun medication that makes me super loopy so I'm going to try to play the game but I have to warn everyone how bad that could be. That being said, I lack all energy to scumhunt at the moment, so I'll save you guys the trouble unless I feel it necessary to point out something.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Just confirmed it. My worships resolve LAST apparently, even after the kills. So my protection works only at the next Day/Night phase, if it ever works.

N1- I targetted Spy. Before the worships could come in, he died so, yeah.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

*not MY worships, but worships in general. >.>. So, that's the nature of my ability then. Target N(x), protect D(x+1), N(x+1) IF we worship the same faction.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Notes are chronological from my post. I'd already seen that manho and raj flipped scum, though.

1. This is just from memory -- the bit where Niki wanted to use ABR to confirm raj stands out.

2. VV tries to divert MO away from raj and to SB.

3. Parama full-speed destroys raj.

4. Don't know why Fate wants to lync Xite given rajscum, especially given 1 and 2 above.

5. And then he pulls his 2SCUM4SCUM garbage a moment later.

6. He's super-cute in 2430 where he lampshades it, though.

7. SB's 2435 reminds me that ABR championed Rajscum on the basis that Rajtown didn't jive with his ability. I noticed this cuz I think someone toward the end pushes for an ABR lynch D4. I suppose I'll find out why as I read ahead but I mean.

8. Just realized -- I didn't send in Worship before I left. So yeah. Hopefully the world didn't end.

9. MO's 2442 @ raj's inconsistent scumlists makes me giggle with glee.

10. Katy pulls WIFOM in 2443 in the same way (I think) she did about Raj earlier in D3. Before, it was "would Percy attack a scumfriend, or not?" Now it's "would raj set-up this bizarre business with CMAR, or not?" I notice it because I totally don't remember whatever it is she's talking about, which means she is either a better reader than me, she takes notes, or she has a connection to one or more to those players.

11. Ooba scumhunting against Tar and DTM doesn't make sense to me. I really doubt they're scum, especially given manho's flip (e.g. they might approach the game differently if they would inherit Percy's scumgroup).

12. Mina's suggestion to restart the game doesn't make sense to me. If she has little time, she shouldn't spend it asking to restart the game. But I don't think she's scum so.

12. At D4 start. I guess we skipped N3 altogether given the mafia flip results.

13. Looks like worship ended the world, but it wasn't my fault. :P

14. I hadn't even noticed that ODIN failed to flip Godfather until Tar pointed out/lampshaded it. The analysis part of his post is probably fine; the point about protective roles is decent, especially given that there are also a gillion deathproof people.

15. MO's plan for dram is a good one.

16. Why does manhoscum make Nikitown? Can't remember. That may cancel out the Niki-raj thing a bit.

17. I think Fate is confusing Mina with Katy just after that? I don't remember Mina making connections to rajscum.

18. MO remains my boyfriend at the bottom of page 99.

19. PZ made me giggle with glee in 2477.

20. Mina is my girlfriend in 2488 with the plan for dram and ABR. She's trying to use claimed abilities in unconventional ways for maximal win, etc.

@ Mina, it looks like GF wasn't alignment-proof in spite of being the Godfather. This actually makes total sense, because Tar had an ability to find him IIRC.

(This is where I lampshade that most of this list is cheerleading. What can you do.)

21. Ooba posts about DS being cult look sound. If not DS, it's probably Fate given the same heuristics.

Killing cult earlier rather than later is wise if we are adequately certain of it.

22. @ Tar, could you describe the alternacults you've alluded to in 2491? You're implying that they're no big deal or something, but I'd like more information about why you think that.

23. Why is everyone suddenly obsessed with vote-testing?

24. Given that he's not just lying, ABR probably claimed 1-shot on HTS at the proper time, since Mina and others had been strategizing with it. It's also the best time as scum, though, since it keeps him from being caught unable to use it.

This reminds me to see if he has sent me any love letters. Doubt it but. I will look.

25. Alba's raj post find about ADB is a good one. But, do we know that ABR recruited Xite? I don't understand his point about "recruiting people" otherwise.

I also don't get why he thinks dram is the cult recruiter. I guess Mina and Plum will be the other Cult in such a universe?

(He's played with me? And I was scum? I can't figure out who....)

What on earth made you think that Xite's SLOT was town?

By failure to use protective roles well, I guess you mean TNM's claimed target and VV's targetfail?

26. Okay, well, the formatting fail lampshade might explain part of my confusion.

27. I don't think ABR is scum. ABR could be CL, but it's unlikely since DS, namely, is more likely. So the ABR wagoners (I'm looking at Xite, who has an innocent from Katy, but I mean like in general) are questionable.

28. I read DS's posts. Mostly because we talked D1 IIRC.

29. I don't understand DS's page 102 point where he argues that he can prove he is Dream because he flavor-dropped it. It was probably a mod-given fakeclaim if he was scum (or maybe Dream could be Cult Leader; I dunno the Sandman comics), so the flavor crumbing is irrelevant.

If you're implying that the Mod confirms your flavor or whatever, I doubt it, because my QTs with ooba and Niki didn't have that characteristic.

30. @ MO, ABR probably decided not to let the cat out of the bag as far as his ability D3 because he could already catch raj on having a different win condition. If he could get raj lynched, there was no need to come out with the facts regarding Hack the System.

Also, raj is unlikely to have missed his own scumfriend's fakeclaim as such. ABR may be cult, but is unlikely to be scum.

31. OK, I'm lost on this Items business as of ooba's 2530. Are everyone else's abilities based on Item Usage? Because my abilities aren't based on items at all. I thought it might be just Mortals or just a handful of abilities, but if JCA have items....

Also, is it EACH ITEM can be passed once per cycle, or AN ITEM can be passed once per cycle? I sense some inconsistency.

32. So, to clarify what som

33. The Mod confirmed ability resolution for VV? Really? He wouldn't even tell me whether I'd be told if I used my one-shot conditional deathproof. <_<

Vote: Darkstalker

BUT. SOMETHING I JUST THOUGHT OF RE: ABR.

ABR claimed that his abilities don't work if Norse gets Worship twice in a row. But his ability only works once! So it seems like a REALLY wasted mechanic, innit? I guess the functional doublevote gets important at endgame for town, but I mean.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:39 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Also, I'm still V/LA til Monday. I just managed to grab a computer tonight. Just sayin.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:31 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

If Norse aren't worshiped for two days in a row excluding the first, I can activate my summon fenrir ability.

If Norse are worshiped, I can't use any ability at all.

So I used HTS at the beginning when I knew Norse definitely wouldn't be worshiped and I figured we could just guess the numbers of each alignment by deduction.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
AdumbroDeus
AdumbroDeus
Goon
AdumbroDeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:50 pm

Post by AdumbroDeus »

Sorry about vanishing, personal issues.

DarkStalker wrote: Also I can prove I am not Cthulhu
Nikanor and Plum
were both in my QT on night 2. And before I told them who I was, Plum guessed who I was by QT flavor. Nikanor can confirm this and prove that I am indeed Dream amd Pom can tell Dramonic and confirm things there too. Orbits can confirm this too as I am sure plum probably told him somethings about me already

Suspiciously specific denial.

Regardless, I'd like to hear from
Plum and Nikanor
have to say about this statement.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

I am FINALLY up to date in my other games
that also means I am not in this one.
It does mean I can finally catch up.

Expect a lame catch-up post in the next few hours!
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Just a quick response in the middle of my VLA.
Mighty Orbots wrote: We should start building Snow_Bunny's list.
Chronopie
ABR
Dramonic

Is a good start.
I'm liking that list. Add TNM (I rather deal with this myself than using a town lynch, which I think it can be used for a better target.) and we have a good start. Maybe even throw Fate in. You know, just for the kicks. :P
Mighty Orbots wrote:@totallynotmafia, I asked for Parama's item in particular because he had apparently attempted to send it to me yesterday (and was foiled by the universal block.) I wasn't yet ready to talk about what I'd like others with items to do though I'll get to that here for at least Snow_Bunny in just a bit.

I can confirm that someone (and it pretty much has to be Parama) sent me an item has a weak track as it's normal ability and what looks to me like a regular track for it's normal owner as it's empowered ability. The wording on the track/watch thing is a bit dense so I'm perfectly willing to believe that either Parama got it wrong, or I've got it wrong now (well, I'm more likely to believe the former but I'm pretty arrogant.) There's some chance that Parama was being coy on purpose and I've just ruined some clever plan but I'm willing to live with that if it's the case. In any case, it matches what Parama said well enough. I'm checking with the mod whether sending an item counts as the one ability I can use for a day (I think that it doesn't but I'd like to figure that out for sure) but I plan to send it back to him regardless of what I learn as it does more good in his hands than mine. This has overall slightly improved Parama's chances of being town in my opinion but they were already pretty high once he pre-emptively suggested sending his item to me (which I don't think scum would think to do.)

I'd like it if Snow_Bunny sent her item to someone we're pretty sure is town today. In fact, if I can give multiple items to people in the same day I'd like it best if she gave it to me and then I passed it on to someone I'm pretty sure is town. That would make it very hard for scum to try to stop that night kill with a roleblock or redirect and we could largely count on it being used as town would want it to. That of course relies on Snow_Bunny trusting both me and my judgment about who's town. I'll expect her to comment on the plan when she's back from V/LA but I'd love to hear what others think until then.

@Tarhalindur, while it is true that others brought up the idea of using the Census to test rajrhcpfreak's recruitment's alignment before DarkStalker did, he still went with the idea after I'd pointed out the flaws in it. Scum should very much have wanted to keep rajrhcpfreak around long enough to use that recruit even if it turned out that they ended up recruiting someone who was known almost instantly to be scum. Worst case scenario for scum is that it wastes the town's resources dealing with the recruit rather than putting a lynch or night kill to better use trying to find someone who isn't scum. Best case scenarios for scum are much better than that. Scum would at that point have either know that Albert B. Rampage was bluffing about his ability to use the census (most likely ) or that they could block him again (if they had the second night which is doubtful) so there wasn't any real danger to them of getting revealed by a Census. Everyone involved with pushing that idea looks bad (it was a poor idea regardless but the rajrhcpfreak flip makes it even more suspect) and I've got a stronger town read on Nikanor than I do DarkStalker for reasons that I plan to reveal to you (or DTMaster to be passed on to you) if Nikanor does put us in a quick topic together.

With DarkStalker the main source of my town read was that his abilities are really good for scum and that I think if he was scum he would have been tempted not to share them both. It's a more tenuous reason really.

As far as worship goes, if we don't worship Norse tonight I sort of think that Albert B. Rampage will likely be able to recruit. I'm not currently comfortable with that for what should be obvious reasons given that I don't trust him. If we plan on leaving Albert B. Rampage around then I'd rather worship Norse than anyone else tonight. I trust Iecerint much more than I trust him at this point.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Look, the thing is (and taking into account your latest post where you mention that you don't want the item now) I don't know who should I give the item. I could roll with everyone creating a list of possible targets and choosing from there. Tell me all of you what you think about it.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Iecerint »

@ ABD, the player who Neighborizes that way has confirmed the targets, I think.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

Mighty Orbots wrote:@Albatross, I'd like dramonic to put someone the town finds suspicious in Limbo tomorrow and then to try to lynch him. If he goes along with the town's wishes and his ability works how he says it does I'm more comfortable with him.
So basically you want to make me vanilla? That sounds a bit evil...

I do not currently have a QT with Pom, for no adequately explored reason...

Albatross saying I might be the cult recruiter is laughable.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm going to appear ignorant (and I am really), but why didn't we have a night 3?
I thought I was the one responsible for the Pom limboing since I targetted her night 2, but since I don't have a QT and it seems nothing happened either... :S
I'm a hoot
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Because roles were blocked, therefore no night abilities at all, so no use for night
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

wasnt that night 2?
I'm a hoot
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

Who is this Cthulhu that DS mentioned...is that the first time it has been mentioned in the whole game?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”