Mini 1000: The Brave and the Beautiful (Game Over)

millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by millar13 »

your on L-2 i believe

MOD Vote count
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Furcolow »

well, i suppose i should claim, in case i'm at L-1
I am Tanya Adams, who I have no idea who that is. I looked it up, and apparently it is a command and conquer character. I'm not really into command and conquer. I can check what abilities people have twice a game, so you all might make use of me.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Furcolow »

if you want to lynch our detective on day 1 go for it. lord knows i've done that before.
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by millar13 »

Tanya Adams is a special ops commando. She is played by Lynne Litteer in Red Alert.

Tanya Adams was a civilian who volunteered for service in the Allied forces. She proved to be an extremely capable field operative, eventually becoming one of the Allies' most important assets, receiving orders directly from Gunther von Esling, the Allied commander. She appears on a significant number of Allied forces' missions, especially during their assault on Moscow.

During the game Tanya appears on the battlefield as a female commando capable of taking down entire groups of enemy infantry and instantly destroying any building at point blank range. However, she only attacks when ordered to and does not defend herself from enemy troops unless fired upon first. In multiplayer games, both the Allies and Soviets can train an unlimited number of Tanya units. Her appearance on the map is marked by a loud snickering laugh heard by all players.

During a soviet mission on one of the expansion packs, the soviet commander will command Volkov in the battlefield, and Tanya is present in the mission too. If Volkov kills her, a video will be shown in the end of the mission. In the video a cemetery with the name "Tanya Adams" in one of the graves is shown.
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Furcolow »

knowledgeable millar :), surprising.
I have another ability, but I'd like to keep that a secret, as it doesn't really affect anyone. (no, it isn't a treestump)
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Why on earth would that be a detective. Get your fakeclaims right Furcolow.

Millar obv copied pasted that.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by millar13 »

Tanya is a solider; so technically she doesn't have free will in the same sense.
All she likes to blow stuff up; which I means that you have some sort of multi-kill ability (ZERG RUSH?) or that you simply are a Dav Vig with more than one kills to your name.
I never really saw Tanya as a Detective; which means that if you are Dectective e.g.; a type of cop then you have totally made yourself a top target for a NK tonight....
if any of this is actually true
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Furcolow »

buddy, get out of here with that shit. i am just fucking telling you who i am, and that i can "interrogate" people. i can't see alignments, i can see people's abilities. i'm not 100% a cop, but i am confirmable town. if i get myself killed tonight by scum, what the fuck ever, i'd rather us have a chance to lynch fucking scum instead of you fucks mislynching me.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by Muffin »

Furcolow wrote:buddy, get out of here with that shit. i am just fucking telling you who i am, and that i can "interrogate" people. i can't see alignments, i can see people's abilities. i'm not 100% a cop, but i am confirmable town. if i get myself killed tonight by scum, what the fuck ever, i'd rather us have a chance to lynch fucking scum instead of you fucks mislynching me.
So THAT's what losing your cool looks like.
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Muffin »

Furcolow wrote:well, i suppose i should claim, in case i'm at L-1
I am Tanya Adams, who I have no idea who that is. I looked it up, and apparently it is a command and conquer character. I'm not really into command and conquer. I can check what abilities people have twice a game, so you all might make use of me.
Hang on, my role has a Character Name as well as a Role Name. You gave us your character name, now what's the role?
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Furcolow »

You are a "Mercenary Agent", why?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Furcolow »

he said it in green and said i'm good
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

The Brave and the Beautiful - Vote Count 1.7

Furcolow [3] - millar13, Ythan, Robocopter87
millar13 [2] - Muffin, MagnaofIllusion
Shotty to the Body [1] - Netopalis
Robocopter87 [1] - bv310
Ythan [1] - Iecerint
Muffin [1] - SpyreX
Netopalis [1] - Shotty to the Body
SpyreX [1] - Furcolow

Not Voting [1] - Kdub

Accounting for damage from the Zergling Rush, it is now 5 to lynch.

The deadline is July 22 at 5:30pm PST.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Welcome Spyrex …

Millar and Furc both still are both worthy of being the lynch today. Their votes earlier before the Zerg rush were horrible.

Furc’s 236 is just plain sad.

Neto’s vote for Robo was much more logically grounded than yours. Grammar is hardly a reason to vote for millar given his many other scummy moves. And Ythan is flirting with a level of restraint and civility I would not have expected.

Likewise millar’s hop onto Neto’s vote at 219 reads pretty clearly of scum feeling pressure and doing anything they can to shift focus, even if that anything is transparent buddying.
Furc wrote:buddy, get out of here with that shit. i am just fucking telling you who i am, and that i can "interrogate" people. i can't see alignments, i can see people's abilities. i'm not 100% a cop, but i am confirmable town. if i get myself killed tonight by scum, what the fuck ever, i'd rather us have a chance to lynch fucking scum instead of you fucks mislynching me.
Please explain how your power makes you confirmable Town. Non-alignment based Cops can easily be of ANY alignment. Proven power does not equal proven alignment.

I can’t say that I really like your explosition of misplaced anger here but given Stars Aligned II it certainly isn’t a scum-tell for you.

Still waiting for millar’s “big case” on Shotty he indicated was coming at 243.
millar wrote:And if he actually is scum; then this ZERG thing could very well have been instigated by him
so would be irony if it was sort of pushing him againgst it.
You do understand that your position and reasoning when you voted for Robo makes you just as likely a candidate to be a scum involved in the Zerg quicklynch attempt.
millar wrote:Policy lynching a bad player is common; i often deserve it.
millar wrote:Policy lynch; even if i am town?
Wait, what? Are you just making up your opinions just to suit whatever current argument you have?

Iec’s 251 highlights the inherent oddness of the Neto – Shotty interaction nicely.

1. Neto’s vote and justification seems odd given that Furc and millar’s votes for Robo were much more damning, IMO.
2. Shotty’s OMGUS reaction and subsequent return to lurking is also very odd.

This bears revisiting down the line.
Shotty wrote:I pretty much agree with your Millar read, but I'm not moving my vote atm.
You agree with Iec that millar is the top scum suspect but prefer to keep your vote hanging on Neto where it has no legs. Especially given you aren’t doing anything to further support it? Reads as fence-sitting millar to me.

@Robo
– Answer Ythan’s 255 please. It should be a very easy explanation if you aren’t fake-claiming.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by Furcolow »

vote: netopalis
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by millar13 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Welcome Spyrex …

Millar and Furc both still are both worthy of being the lynch today. Their votes earlier before the Zerg rush were horrible.

Furc’s 236 is just plain sad.

Neto’s vote for Robo was much more logically grounded than yours. Grammar is hardly a reason to vote for millar given his many other scummy moves. And Ythan is flirting with a level of restraint and civility I would not have expected.

Likewise millar’s hop onto Neto’s vote at 219 reads pretty clearly of scum feeling pressure and doing anything they can to shift focus, even if that anything is transparent buddying.
Furc wrote:buddy, get out of here with that shit. i am just fucking telling you who i am, and that i can "interrogate" people. i can't see alignments, i can see people's abilities. i'm not 100% a cop, but i am confirmable town. if i get myself killed tonight by scum, what the fuck ever, i'd rather us have a chance to lynch fucking scum instead of you fucks mislynching me.
Please explain how your power makes you confirmable Town. Non-alignment based Cops can easily be of ANY alignment. Proven power does not equal proven alignment.

I can’t say that I really like your explosition of misplaced anger here but given Stars Aligned II it certainly isn’t a scum-tell for you.

Still waiting for millar’s “big case” on Shotty he indicated was coming at 243. 1

millar wrote:And if he actually is scum; then this ZERG thing could very well have been instigated by him
so would be irony if it was sort of pushing him againgst it.
You do understand that your position and reasoning when you voted for Robo makes you just as likely a candidate to be a scum involved in the Zerg quicklynch attempt.
millar wrote:
Policy lynching a bad player is common; i often deserve it. 2
millar wrote:
Policy lynch; even if i am town? 3
Wait, what? Are you just making up your opinions just to suit whatever current argument you have?

Iec’s 251 highlights the inherent oddness of the Neto – Shotty interaction nicely.

1. Neto’s vote and justification seems odd given that Furc and millar’s votes for Robo were much more damning, IMO.
2. Shotty’s OMGUS reaction and subsequent return to lurking is also very odd.

This bears revisiting down the line.
Shotty wrote:I pretty much agree with your Millar read, but I'm not moving my vote atm.
You agree with Iec that millar is the top scum suspect but prefer to keep your vote hanging on Neto where it has no legs. Especially given you aren’t doing anything to further support it? Reads as fence-sitting millar to me.

@Robo
– Answer Ythan’s 255 please. It should be a very easy explanation if you aren’t fake-claiming.

I said i was coming for STTB tomorrow, and going back ive type ")" instead 2 too make it Day 2. I'm not planning to post big case on STTB till the second day; as i don't think that STTB will be a lynch tonight or a very good one anyway. If things do change; then maybe I will make one. Day 2 it will come.

Would love to know your opinion on other players though; because it seems you are targeting me (fair enough everyone does lol) and Furcolow slighty.

Would love to know how you feel about
Jack
or does he not register?

and
are actually very different from what i have read; but the fact that you have taken them on their own out of context means that they actually look a lot more scummy than they could. So if your going to quote me; whole quote or involve past and previous post from surrounding players.

Zerg theories and my voting, that is neither here nor there. Just becoz i was the last person before it came through doesn't make me look guilty without proof. It just make me look like i had a role to play (and unknowing role i will add)
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by millar13 »

Furcolow wrote:
vote: netopalis
you need to unvote if you want that to count;
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Furcolow »

unvote
confirm vote: netopalis

I have a plan. If there is a watcher or tracker role out there you should follow me when I use my ability check on someone. I will use it on Ythan tonight
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 pm

millar wrote:I said i was coming for STTB tomorrow, and going back ive type ")" instead 2 too make it Day 2. I'm not planning to post big case on STTB till the second day; as i don't think that STTB will be a lynch tonight or a very good one anyway. If things do change; then maybe I will make one. Day 2 it will come.

Would love to know your opinion on other players though; because it seems you are targeting me (fair enough everyone does lol) and Furcolow slighty.

Would love to know how you feel about Jack or does he not register?
If you think Shotty is scum why wait to make a case on him? Regardless of whether you think he is today’s lynch if you are Town the possibility of you dying in the Night with your ‘case’ unmade means you are depriving Town of information. If, that is, you actually intend to make a case.

Did you miss the portion of my post where I discuss Neto and Shotty’s interaction?

I think Jack would be more relevant IF HE WAS ACTUALLY IN THIS GAME.
TheMod wrote: Still Leveling Up
-bv310
-Furcolow
-Iecerint
-Kdub
-MagnaofIllusion
-millar13
-SpyreX Mindgamer
-Muffin
-Netopalis
-Robocopter87 SensFan
-Shotty to the Body
-Ythan
Insert Facepalm pic of choice here …

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:02 pm

@Furc
- Ignoring the my request regarding how your ability proves your alignment?

millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by millar13 »

*OH! Hits head agaigst keyboard really really really hard*

And ive been playing long enough that a Town member doesn't play all his cards on day one nor does he makes all his major cases on day 1....unless his hand is forced.
I'm not going to make MAJOR CASES on everyone on D1...im not an idiot (there is a survivor aspect of this game; that everyone denies and very few actually sacrafice)
My STTB case will occur DAY 2
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Netopalis »

In regards to my Shotty case, my point is that Shotty didn't say much at all to support it. I think that his vote is more scummy for that reason, although Furcolow and Millar are close second and third. I'm really torn...Furcolow seems like a terrible VI, and I don't want to lynch just because of that, especially with the claim (Which I could believe. In C&C, the commandos are played in a sort of slow, methodical way which would make sense as a Cop, but I think that it's more likely that role would be some sort of vig. Not sure, really. )

Millar...What do you mean that there's a survivor aspect of the game?
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by millar13 »

As in...you want to stay alive. People can claim they play for the good of the town, but no one wants to die. Survivor Aspect
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Netopalis »

You do realize that you win with your faction regardless of whether you are alive or not?
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by millar13 »

yes i do know that lol....i have been here longer than you.
But Neto? Don't tell me you would rather be in the game on D4, than in D1.
Everyone is selfish in this game (but i have sacrificed myself) but i am erratic.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”