Mini 1000: The Brave and the Beautiful (Game Over)

Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by Muffin »

Ythan wrote:
Muffin wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:I disagree. This game hasn't been about scumhunting rather speculation due to the Zerg Rush, he has provided content. He has scumhunted as much as anyone else.
Do you think speculating about the nature of the zerg rush (kekeke) is pro town? In my opinion it's wasted effort. it puzzles me too, but I'm not paralyzed by confusion like it seems other players are. I see an interesting game mechanic, take note of it, and move on. Speculating back and forth as to the nature of the zerg rush (kekekeke) is fine from an academic standpoint but it's not going to get us anywhere as a town.
Are you saying that mere speculation is anti-town?
No I'm not. I'm saying it's not pro-town.
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Ythan »

Ok good answer.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Its a secret but I have a real, real hard time saying no to replacing.

I'm planning on this weekend (hopefully, tomorrow and this weekend are ass-busy) getting read up and ready to go for mad reals.

We don't have anything stupid like a deadline looming, right?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Muffin »

SpyreX wrote:We don't have anything stupid like a deadline looming, right?
Deadline is not until the 22nd.

@mod: I will be away tomorrow evening until Sunday afternoon
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

SpyreX wrote:We don't have anything stupid like a deadline looming, right?
What do you think this is, a BaM game? OOooohhhh burn...

"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:53 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Well considering I replaced in probably not OHH SNAP
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:21 pm

Post by Kdub »

Ythan:
You just said my case is weak with no reason why it is weak, how do you want me to shore it up? I think my initial reason to suspect millar was a pretty clear point, what is there to clear up about it?

I kinda see Robo's point about Muffin's big post against millar, but millar's erratic behavior and wagon hopping is reason enough to suspect him. It's a bit interesting that millar was the first person to "clear" Robo after the zerg rush. That, plus Robo conveniently surviving the attack and now his chainsaw defense of millar is making me wary of him as a potential buddy.

Neto, can you explain the Shotty case again? I don't see much other than an accusation of him trying to push a Robo lynch (which it turns out might not have been such a bad thing...).

bv is obviously following the thread based on his last post, but has not said anything else since Robo's claim. In fact, he still has his vote on Robo from the original wagon, and hasn't said anything about what happened afterwards. What is your opinion of Robo now? What do you think of the cases on millar, Furcolow, and Muffin?
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:43 am

Post by Netopalis »

Kdub: My point isn't so much that he was pushing the Shotty case as it is that he jumped on as a convenience and it looked to me as if he was trying to push it forward without being the driving force so that he would later have plausible deniability after the Zerg Rush hit. It's a weaker case, but it's what I had to work with when I made it.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Furcolow »

Ythan wrote:
Netopalis wrote:Folks....Furcolow is making no sense. I get that. But, I'm not sure that we can say that he's scum for that. We need to figure out if he's a VI or if he's scum. To me, I can't think of a possible scum motivation for his actions as of yet, but I need to review his other games to see if he's always this nonsensical.
Prolonging RVS is anti-town. OMGUS is scummy.
Kdub wrote:
Ythan wrote:Defending millar? Let's hope you got me mixed up with someone else.
You're saying posts 119 and 232 aren't you defending millar?
Let's take a look at your reasoning.
Kdub wrote:I'm feeling worse and worse about Ythan's play. He's been defending millar too much for my liking.
I attacked your weak case twice. Instead of trying to shore it up you're using that to try to paint me as defending millar. Yeah I think you're full of it and reaching.
Some OMGUS
ARE
town. Are you DENYING that? If so, I completely disagree. I know a guy I play with on another website that ALWAYS does that when he is town, and I'm the same way.
Muffin wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:I disagree. This game hasn't been about scumhunting rather speculation due to the Zerg Rush, he has provided content. He has scumhunted as much as anyone else.
Do you think speculating about the nature of the zerg rush (kekeke) is pro town? In my opinion it's wasted effort. it puzzles me too, but I'm not paralyzed by confusion like it seems other players are. I see an interesting game mechanic, take note of it, and move on. Speculating back and forth as to the nature of the zerg rush (kekekeke) is fine from an academic standpoint but it's not going to get us anywhere as a town.
You want us to move on from the most important thing that has happened in this game so far? Is it because you are afraid someone is going to make a connection to you? I am of a mind to say that it is, and that this points to you, and that is why you "want us to move on".
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:57 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Furcolow wrote: Some OMGUS
ARE
town. Are you DENYING that? If so, I completely disagree. I know a guy I play with on another website that ALWAYS does that when he is town, and I'm the same way.
He never said OMGUS don't come from town but rather that OMGUS is a anti town behavior.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Muffin »

Furcolow wrote:
Muffin wrote:
You want us to move on from the most important thing that has happened in this game so far? Is it because you are afraid someone is going to make a connection to you? I am of a mind to say that it is, and that this points to you, and that is why you "want us to move on".
Please explain to me how speculating back and forth on the nature of the Zerg Rush (kekekeke) will help us find scum.
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:24 am

Post by millar13 »

it wont Muffin...this a tactic used by scum to distract and look like they are actually looking for something.
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Muffin »

millar13 wrote:it wont Muffin...this a tactic used by scum to distract and look like they are actually looking for something.
Yes, you're quite right millar. And you did a fair amount of it.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:21 am

Post by Furcolow »

Robocopter87 wrote:
Furcolow wrote: Some OMGUS
ARE
He never said OMGUS don't come from town but rather that OMGUS is a anti town behavior.
well, if it is a play-style you take when you are town, then it is a building block for people to realize you are town, and therefore can be pro-town.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

No. No no no.
OMGUS is extremely scummy. Voting someone for the main purpose that they voted you with a reason is scummy. I understand voting someone back when you have a legit reason to vote them back but OMGUS is different. It is Antitown.

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Furcolow »

Muffin wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
Muffin wrote:
Please explain to me how speculating back and forth on the nature of the Zerg Rush (kekekeke) will help us find scum.
i didn't say that. don't put words in my mouth. i was fishing for information. if anything, it tells us who scum aren't (robocopter, myself, even millar to an extent), as it was done to raise suspicions, but at the least it has lead to some town solidification, thus, it hasn't really been negative on us.

I am fairly sure that millar isn't scum based upon him calling down. I am going to put my vote on
spyrex
until I hear more from him and can get an opinion on the nature of his player-slot.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Furcolow »

unvote
vote spyrex
Last edited by ReaperCharlie on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Furcolow »

fail :)

(fixed, and counted)
Last edited by ReaperCharlie on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Furcolow »

Robocopter87 wrote:No. No no no.
OMGUS is extremely scummy. Voting someone for the main purpose that they voted you with a reason is scummy. I understand voting someone back when you have a legit reason to vote them back but OMGUS is different. It is Antitown.
not at all. it depends on the player.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Furcolow »

we are arguing over opinion, btw.
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:35 am

Post by millar13 »

Furcolow wrote:
Muffin wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
Muffin wrote:
i didn't say that. don't put words in my mouth. i was fishing for information. if anything, it tells us who scum aren't (robocopter, myself, even millar to an extent), as it was done to raise suspicions, but at the least it has lead to some town solidification, thus, it hasn't really been negative on us.

I am fairly sure that millar isn't scum based upon him calling down. I am going to put my vote on
spyrex
until I hear more from him and can get an opinion on the nature of his player-slot.
Why are you voting for Spyrex? it like less than 24 hours so how can he catch-up; and now I am not scum?

WHAT?
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Furcolow »

look, i'm willing to admit you might not be scum. i do not need to justify my voting to you, i am town, you might be town, back off me if you aren't scum
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:52 am

Post by Furcolow »

I was about to focus on Iecerint, as I haven't heard from him, but he's V/LA
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

UNVOTE: Muffin for now
VOTE: Furcolow

Furcolow, your just screwed up right now. And now your just magically suspicious of Spyre and Millar isn't scum anymore. We weren't arguing over opinion. Its more fact. OMGUS IS SCUMMY. Town does not do SCUMMY things. IS THIS CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Also, your vote isn't going to be counted do to your fail.

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Furcolow »

hold on
get that vote on me, until i can see where i'm at, scum can hammer

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”