Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:35 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Nikanor, you should be able to make a QT today. I'd like to officially go on record as saying that I would like to be in a quick topic of that sort with any of AdumbroDues, DTMaster or Tarhalindur.

@DarkStalker, I think that you can make a three person QT for tonight including yourself. I'd like to officially go on record as saying that I would like to be in a quick topic of that sort with either Katy, Albert B. Rampage or someone you thought was scummy who I haven't mentioned up till now in this post.

Clearly both of you can make the decisions that you like and I sort of expect that at this point I'm likely to be a tempting kill for scum but I wanted to get both of those thoughts out there now.

Also, after talking with Papa Zito a bit.

VOTE: Chronopie

Chronopie, do something in the game. The last thing we saw, so far as I could tell, was you asking us to give you a reason to bus your partner rajrhcpfreak because you were too lazy to come up with one on your own.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:38 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

Er, and because I think that last post wasn't clear on the issue, I currently think that Katy is town. I would simply find it beneficial to be in a QT with her over the night. I'm conflicted about Albert B. Rampage.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:46 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

I'm not. I want ABR dead. He's filled with delicious candy.

BUT that can wait for now. Go go gadget chrono wagon!

P.S. Troll and I are fighting about ooba right now in the QT. Troll doesn't quite share my ooba hate.
P.P.S. TNM doth protest too much.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:12 am

Post by Parama »

I want ABR dead too, how delightful!

Vote: ABR
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:14 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Parama, send me your item now so that I can confirm it in thread if you will.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:20 am

Post by Parama »

The mod has been PMed. Dunno when you'll get it but it should be fairly soon.
And like I said earlier I would like to have it back once you're done looking at it.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:23 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Parama, understood. This is just for confirmation purposes anyhow.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:24 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: Chrono
seems like it needs support.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:24 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: Chrono

Gaddamnet.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:46 am

Post by ooba »

ISO'd chrono ..
- attacks Fate, MO, Iece, TNM, CMAR
- asks for a case on raj
Decent chance for scum

Before that, just remembered something while reading .. Can everyone vote somebody without lynching by mistake please?
Blaze's hammer should be working by now ..

Unvote. Vote: DS
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:56 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@ooba, the votes are worth testing for the hammer (or any other voting irregularities that we might not be aware of at this time) but I suspect that rajrhcpfreak was probably telling the truth about BlazezRb's abilities and they (collateral damage in particular_ seemed to indicate that the hammer only gave the extra votes (above and below) for him. My current assumption is that he gave the hammer away at some point (given that he said he did) and then used his one time ability (Returning) to summon it back and he was causing the voting craziness himself when he brought it up.

In any case, once again, much hate for BlazezRb's explanation of what was going on given that I'm still not sure if I've got it sorted out.

Why DarkStalker over Chronopie for your vote? I don't necessarily hate that vote just now but I'm curious.

-Zorblag r`Lyeh
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:04 am

Post by ooba »

Mighty Orbots wrote:Why DarkStalker over Chronopie for your vote? I don't necessarily hate that vote just now but I'm curious.
Makes sense to spread the votes out if we are testing - saw that two of you had already voted chrono. Plus DS has given me a bad vibe this entire game - I am now ISO'ing him to see if I can make a case on him and convince others.

P.S: You are probably right about the hammer.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:28 am

Post by Nikanor »

Why wasn't raj on the tnm wagon? Being on that wagon was probably the only way for him to save himself.
I'll give a QT to anyone who wants one tonight.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Mina »

Right now, I'm posting this on my (new :D) phone, so this is kind of a pain in the ass to write, but quick comments:

1) Fate, I'm using the "too scummy to be scum" defence. Here was my scumbuddy raj, at L-1, guaranteed to be lynched, with everyone eager for the day to end. While his bandwagon was growing and growing, I stayed in the shadows and didn't either bus or create momentum elsewhere. And what do I do all of a sudden? I show up out of the blue and draw attention to myself with a non-committal defence of him, but don't push another wagon. If I'd have known raj would flip scum, I wouldn't have made an ass of myself like that. (That said, I have no idea how I managed to get under so much suspicion on d1 when I was putting a lot of effort into scumhunting, but have suddenly been treated like obvtown on D3 when I lurked the day away.)

2) To clarify, ooba, my "what the hell" comment was in response to your request for me to vote someone,
anyone
. It seemed like you wanted to test my ability to vote. Hence my random Chronopie vote when it was too late for him to be lynched.

3) If limboed players didn't appear to the census, then my plan would have been to use dramonic and ABR's powers together in order to investigate people. My alignment could have been verified tonight with ABR's census (if he counted three Mafia, then obviously me being added to the census pool didn't change the scumteam size). It would also put ABR and Xite in a 1 v. 1. But right now, ABR's results make no sense.

4) Three scum flips on the same day have definitely helped revive my motivation...but I just realized something strange.

So for vig kills, it goes rolecop investigation, sane alignment cop investigation, then true role and alignment, right?

Except if inHim was the godfather, shouldn't he have appeared as town to the twilight alignment cop?
Beholder: was that a mistake?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:46 am

Post by ooba »

Ok I was ISO'ing DS and spotted that he mentions cult before ABR posts his census results on the thread. Granted it was with reference to how ort recruitment could have been cult or mafia.

I thought this might be a good time to test out who else mention "cult" before ABR's post. I have a tell (it is an offshot of Jeep's "every player wants to subconsciously tell you their role") wherein the first few players to mention the SK or cult in a thread are most probably the SK or cult. (Unless they have a role connected to it like psychologist).

I went back to each page and did crtl-f to see who mentions the word "cult"

CryMeARiver -(22)
Mina (34) - in response to CMAR's comment. Uses 'recruit' too
Parama (405)
DarkStalker (561) - Talks about how ort could be a cult recruit
Fate (573)
Nikanor (845) - in response to Parama calling him cult (misses out SK here?)
ABR states that there is a cult in the game @ 965

I would expect the cult leader to be in one of the category to have mentioned cult before ABR did. Therefore you have your cult leader in (CMAR, Mina, Parama, DS, Fate, Nikanor).

Post ABR's reveals one would expect cult mentions to go up. Number of mentions post that:
Iece - 14
DS - 10
MO - 9
Fate - 5
ooba - 5
Nikanor - 4
Parama - 3
Plum - 3 (A few on how cult\mafia are a threat to town while she isnt)
Katy - 3
Chrono - 2 (in response to people calling his revivor ability cult)
TNM - 2
Dram - 1 (Why limbo is not cult)
SB - 1
Albatross - 1

I am ignoring ABR\Tar\DTM cult mentions

DS is the cult leader

1. Abnormal number of cult mentions
2. I think this line is pretty telling : "Asuming ABR is telling the truth we do have a cult but given that spyreX claimed endless and didn't seem to be acting cultish
I rather doubt all endless are cult.
" - this is a slip.

Oh and probable role: Cthulhu - Great old ones. If you think Kinetic wouldn't put the cult leader in GOO, ever heard of a double bluff?
I know cult hunting is Mafia 101 but w\e.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:01 am

Post by ooba »

More reasons:
1) Play gives me the vibe of not wanting to step on anybody's toes.
2) "Last thing we discussed was possibility of cults in the game and I didn't really go in depth there as how they could work is currently unknown" - Why would anybody discuss cults before ABR's reveal??
3) ani's weird reaction "limbo = cult. Lets vote Mina"
4) Plus DS did not use his claimed abilities when worshiped. (For those of you who think cult recruiter wont be able to perform an ability at night and recruit at same time)
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:15 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Okay, I'm almost certain I know what's going on with inHim investigating as though he didn't have Godfather. Beholder got back to me - had I been somehow killed yesterday, my Miller ability would NOT have affected the sane cop investigation. In effect, I didn't HAVE the Miller ability yesterday. I think it's a safe assumption that inHim actually had the Godfather investigation immunity except that it didn't apply yesterday for the same reason that my Miller ability didn't apply.
Mighty Orbots wrote:I'm not. I want ABR dead. He's filled with delicious candy.

BUT that can wait for now. Go go gadget chrono wagon!

P.S. Troll and I are fighting about ooba right now in the QT. Troll doesn't quite share my ooba hate.
P.P.S. TNM doth protest too much.
Uh, PokerFace (you are the second hydra head, right?), take a good look...
manho, Day 2 wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Tomorrow (Day 3) we worship Norse
@tar, LOOK! here is your godfather trying to survive at least to day 4!

and for the 44 worship vots, 12 immortals with 1 vote each and 16 mortals with 2 votes should be the case. but i have 1 more vote than usual, so you need someone to have 1 less vote.

and for Snow_Bunny, i have a gut feeling that he is actually scum claiming vig, but i don't know, my gut seems insane recently.
That lynchervig directing plus raj (another player with a claimed summon ability) flipping scum is enough to convince me that ABR is not Mafia.

I'm liking the ooba hate though. My gut was making rumblings about him yesterday (that "Tar, resolve the inconsistencies" post is bugging me), and now he's Cult hunting. Considering that the Cult apparently can't recruit (I suspect it's based either on LotA Hypnotist or the Cult of No Lynch in Bab5: Severed Dreams - can't believe I forgot about the latter one until now, I LIKED that design) and Selective Scumhunting is the Tar Standard Tell I trust for a reason...

FoS: ooba
for now.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:23 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Tarhalindur, no, Mighty Orbots is Zorblag (me) and Papa Zito. Pokerface and animoprherv1 are DarkStalker.

The information about how you would have turned up is interesting but didn't you say earlier that your miller-ness came from the fact that the mod thought Big Daddy would look suspicious? It took it to be a role cop type of miller thing when you said that.

As far as Albert B. Rampage goes, I see what manho said about him (so has Papa Zito) and that on it's own isn't enough to convince me that he's not mafia. On the other hand what manho had to say about Fate (which was that sort of thing and much more) has convinced me that Fate is town.

Regardless of what you think about ooba, what do you think of DarkStalker? We've got a god with most interesting views on how we should handle rajrhcpfreak yesterday. I'm not saying that the cult thing has me completely convinced (though I don't dislike parts of it) but I can't complain about the direction ooba is pointing at all.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Katy »

Mighty Orbots wrote:@DarkStalker, I think that you can make a three person QT for tonight including yourself. I'd like to officially go on record as saying that I would like to be in a quick topic of that sort with either Katy, Albert B. Rampage or someone you thought was scummy who I haven't mentioned up till now in this post.
That would be awesome, I've been feeling lonely what with all the behind the scenes action everyone is getting. :(

On the subject of ABR, I feel he has to be telling the truth about his power although - now that I think about it - just because his power was kind of confirmed by Plum/Pom we actually do not know that he is telling the whole truth about the alignment breakdown. It would be easy enough to just lie about the numbers if he was some kind of third-party role or is scum. And the fact that he is Loki and that he seems to be set against the rest of the Norse as far as worship goes IS kind of suspect. There's also the fact that there's a clear anomaly between his results and the number of players and his input has only obfuscated any speculation on why that is.

On the other hand, we already have a scum flipped from Norse gods, along with two mortal scum. It think what I may do is look within the other god groups and try to pick out who I think is most likely scum from each, but as time goes by there is definitely more reason to be wary of ABR. If he is not town though, I feel like he's more likely to be some kind of third party than to be mafia and that's less of a priority for me to think about.
Why wasn't raj on the tnm wagon? Being on that wagon was probably the only way for him to save himself.
I'll give a QT to anyone who wants one tonight.
This is a actually a good question ... either he felt his lynch was inevitable and didn't bother to try too hard to save himself, or if the only alternative was a buddy perhaps he decided to just take the hit instead.

For the sake of testing voting,
Vote: ABR
because there's something off there.

But I'm going to have a look at all the gods more closely and see if I can't figure out which are good mafia candidates.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Fate »

Oh, and now that manho has flipped I will say that you've moved to the town column for me. I don't think he'd call for a vig on a partner who was as vulnerable to it as you probably were.
....wha? Noooo! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! HOW CAN I ACHIEVE MY WIN CONDITION IF SCUM PULL SHIT LIKE THIS?
I CAN'T CONTROL THAT.

ALSO I'M A REVIVER SO EVEN IF HE CALLED FOR A VIG FOR ME I WOULDN'T DIE UNLESS YOU THINK I WOULD FAKECLAIM REVIVER AS SCUM?

BUT YOU THINK IM TOWN NOW SO THATS MOOT.

JESUS SCUM YOU'RE KILLING MO TONIGHT RIGHT? I MEAN ITS NOT PLAYING TO YOUR WIN CONDITION IF YOU LET HIM LIVE.

Meh I still think Chrono's just useless town as he's not going out of his way to be scummy like he USUALLY does but I was wrong about Rajr so:

VOTE: CHRONOPIE
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Fate »

!! OH YEAH OOBA I ALMOST FORGOT. I CAN STILL BE CULT RIGHT MO? JUST NOT SCUM?

I MAY HAVE A CHANCE AFTERALL!
Fate wrote:I'll have my cake and eat it too.

Tell me what is stopping you from scumhunting before you blow your load with a fucking random worship vote" When we have until the END OF N1 to send it in. If you want to accuse me of sitting around while I wait for ABR man up, because I'm doing BOTH.

Oh wait you called me town earlier, can't really do that can you?

Fuck it. You and your qt buddy Nikanor are off town list. Fucking cults.
^^^ EVIDENCE OF PSYCHOLOGICAL JEEPSLIPTELL
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Mighty Orbots wrote:@Tarhalindur, no, Mighty Orbots is Zorblag (me) and Papa Zito. Pokerface and animoprherv1 are DarkStalker.

The information about how you would have turned up is interesting but didn't you say earlier that your miller-ness came from the fact that the mod thought Big Daddy would look suspicious? It took it to be a role cop type of miller thing when you said that.

As far as Albert B. Rampage goes, I see what manho said about him (so has Papa Zito) and that on it's own isn't enough to convince me that he's not mafia. On the other hand what manho had to say about Fate (which was that sort of thing and much more) has convinced me that Fate is town.

Regardless of what you think about ooba, what do you think of DarkStalker? We've got a god with most interesting views on how we should handle rajrhcpfreak yesterday. I'm not saying that the cult thing has me completely convinced (though I don't dislike parts of it) but I can't complain about the direction ooba is pointing at all.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
1) My Miller ability affects both role cops (to which I appear to be Big Daddy - since I checked with Beholder and this is in fact my actual role name, either this is for templating reasons or because he thought Big Daddy would be viewed as a scum rolename) AND alignment cops (to which I appear guilty). This should include the death investigation sequence.

2) I'm not really sold on DarkStalker being scum - those "odd views" he had were taken from/inspired by Nikanor (and I sincerely doubt both Nik AND DS are scum), and the rest of his play looks fairly solid. On the other hand, there's probably scum of some kind in the Great Old Ones, and given the existence of two Neighborizing roles in the group... I know ODIN was apparently a neighborizer, but still.

Fate, please remind me why you're so sure that Nikanor is town.

(I'd really prefer to deal with the Great Old Ones later - I'd really rather lynch either Iecerint (whose claim reads scum, play reads uninspiring, and setup suggests that Norse are most likely to have two scum given ABR) or a Judeo-Christian Angel today, probably tnm (two protective roles in the same god group is bugging me, and a flip from him would help me read Nikanor/DarkStalker) or Albatross (uninspiring play). S_B can be directed so long as we keep worship away from him; Parama is bugging me, but I'll need a reread to be sure of anything from him.)

Other thoughts:
- Whatever we do, we should keep worship the fuck away from Norse (due to ABR) and Judeo-Christian Angels (until Snow_Bunny is resolved). I'm leaning Great Old Ones at this time.
- I'd like another QT with Mighty Orbots...
- Fate, if you really want we can have S_B vig you tonight.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Fate »

I'm really, really, REALLY sure Nikanor is town.

If you want logical non-gut reasons, it is because he called manho scum back when it wasn't cool.

Good enough?

I'll take a S_B vig, only fitting seeing as that's how SpyreX died.

ONLY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Hack the system is 1-shot. I thought it might increase by 1% the chance of mafia/cult killing me if they knew otherwise. So ya. 1-shot. I can't use it anymore.

We can assume the cult is at 2 members.

Papa Zito is obviously a dumbass until he says why I'm scum.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Fate wrote:ALSO I'M A REVIVER SO EVEN IF HE CALLED FOR A VIG FOR ME I WOULDN'T DIE
Tar wrote:- Fate, if you really want we can have S_B vig you tonight.
Fate wrote:I'll take a S_B vig, only fitting seeing as that's how SpyreX died.
Uhhh... Wait. What?

--

So my Lack of activity = Not going out of my way to appear scummy? okay... I know my playstyle is shit, but still?
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”