Fate
:HAPPY:

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by Fate »

L-1!

CLAIM TIME!
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by Fate »

>_>
<_<

99 PAGES OF BEER ON THE WALL

99 PAGES OF BEEEEEEEEER
YOU TAKE ONE DOWN, YOU READ IT AROUND
YOU GOT FUCKLOADS OF BEER AND PAGES TO READ!

===========[ ]
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by Mina »

Hi, I'm really sorry to have disappeared like that. I hate that I've become
that
player after I was so active on D1, but I'll be honest. This game is becoming a huge stressor. I don't have much spare time outside of work, and right now, I'm failing miserably at trying to juggle RL and Internet commitments. And after a month of staying up late each night trying to catch up with games, I'm suffering from a bad case of Mafia burnout. I'm not backing out of a commitment, but I don't have the time or the discipline to put my full heart and soul into this game right now. Even right now, I should be sending a resume that was due days ago (or
sleeping
) instead of writing this post.

I'm going to keep this light on content, because I don't want this to be yet another post I've started and abandoned out of exhaustion.

Hey, you know what? I have a totally awesome idea. How about when Day Four begins, we just scrap everything and start the RVS again? And only turn back to the first 100 pages for the occasional fact check? Seriously. I have a high tolerance for walls and information overload, and even I'm finding pages and pages of arguments over whose worship vote counts for how much and whose claim has extremely demoralizing. TBH, I've skimmed over a lot of the claims discussion (including 70% of what DarkStalker has said all game).
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't understand the wall mina posted at all
ABR: did you just see the name "Mina" and assume it was a wall post? My questions were relatively short. I think your weird defence of ortolan needs an explanation. But since that's too hard for you, I'll make it simple. Reeeaaaaallly simple.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:No one is exempt from the census. There is no targeting. It never lies when it comes through and anyone trying to talkshit should be executed.
No, because you claimed there were twenty-five players in the game. There were actually twenty-six, including myself. Clearly, you either botched your claim or someone was untargettable. So try this again:

Do. Limboed. Players. Appear. To. The. Census.

You've only been asked that question eight times. If you don't know the answer, then PM Beholder.

Your answer is crucial information. I'll explain why afterward.

ooba, what the hell.

Vote: Chronopie

(raj is already at L-1? I have mixed feelings on the raj wagon. On N2, when I was reading the White Council QT discussion over whom to redirect SB's kill to, I was actually thinking, "Meh, if I weren't stuck in limbo, I'd be urging them to vig raj instead." He did lots of stuff--being eager to push ortolan to a claim, lurking, the easy Plum vote for "self-voting," making very safe and wishy-washy opinions. But I do think Percy's early jump onto raj makes raj less likely to be his buddy. I've been meaning to look more closely at Percy's scum games and see if he's prone to bussing. Question to players who know raj: is he always this...um, ineffectual?)
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Fate wrote:L-1!

CLAIM TIME!
I lold
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Mina I already answered that. I said no. No one in the game is exempt, but if you're out of the game then you don't count.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by dramonic »

God, game overload.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Post by ooba »

Mina wrote:ooba, what the hell.
If this is with reference to the worship voting analysis - I thought it was relevant and necessary as I thought it caught raj in a slip-up. It didn't contain much text anyway..

I. Lynches I would endorse today
15. DarkStalker
17. Nikanor
20. Katy
24. rajrhcpfreak
27. Xmite81 (replaces FlipScythe (replaces Ortolan))
10. Parama

II. Between I and III - still wouldn't like to lynch today
5. dramonic
3. Albert B. Rampage
26. Iecerint
6. chronopie
23. Albatross (replaces Kairyuu)
25. AdumbroDeus (Replaces CryMeARiver)

III. People who I wouldn't like to lynch today
11. Pomegranate (replaces Plum), returned to the game Day 3.
12. totallynotmafia
14. VasudeVa (replaces Elscouta)
16. Snow_Bunny
18. Mina, returned to the game Day 3.
7. Fate
9. Mighty Orbots
2. Faraday
21. Tarhalindur
28. DTMaster

Unvote. Vote: raj
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:37 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I'll hammer when ordered. (I don't really understand the case yet.)
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:41 pm

Post by ooba »

VasudeVa wrote:I'll hammer when ordered. (I don't really understand the case yet.)
I already did.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh. Well, this is embarassing.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Beholder
Beholder
Townie
Beholder
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:36 pm

Post by Beholder »

Day 3, Vote Count 7

The Red Sun Lottery

Everyone is powerless, equal, and the introduction of the Lottery radically changes the balances.

2 Faraday
( 0 )
-
3 Albert B. Rampage
( 0 )
-
5 dramonic
( 0 )
-
6 chronopie
( 0 )
-
7 Fate
( 1 )
- Chroniepie
8 ooba
( 0 )
-
9 Mighty Orbots
( 0 )
-
10 Parama
( 0 )
-
11 Plum
( 0 )
-
12 totallynotmafia
( 3 )
- Faraday, Dramonic, Nikator
14 VasudeVa
( 0 )
-
15 DarkStalker
( 1 )
- TotallyNotMafia
16 Snow_Bunny
( 1 )
- Vas
17 Nikanor
( 0 )
-
18 Mina
( 0 )
-
20 Katy
( 0 )
-
21 Tarhalindur
( 0 )
-
23 Albatross
( 1 )
- Snow_Bunny
24 rajrhcpfreak
( 12 )
- Orbots, Iece, Fate, Pom, Albatross, Parama, Xite91, Snow_Bunny, DTM, Katy, Tar, Ooba
25 AdumbroDeus
( 1 )
- DarkStalker
26 Iecerint
( 0 )
-
27 Xite91
( 1 )
- Rampage
28 DTMaster
( 0 )
-

Votes Required to Lynch: 12
Not Voting: 2
Deadline: July 21

Twilight Resolution:
<24.> Rajrhcpfreak has been lynched.

A role and alignment cop investigation was concluded on Rajhcpfreak. The results show that he was Dr. Frankenstein and he was mafia.
An alignment cop investigation was concluded on Inhimshallibe after the day phase. The results show that he was mafia.
An alignment cop investigation was concluded on manho after the day phase. The results show that she was mafia.

Day 4, Vote Count 1

Eye of the Storm

The final vestiges of the power drain leaves the final day with no charged power, but many charged personailities.

2 Faraday
( 0 )
-
3 Albert B. Rampage
( 0 )
-
5 dramonic
( 0 )
-
6 chronopie
( 0 )
-
7 Fate
( 0 )
-
8 ooba
( 0 )
-
9 Mighty Orbots
( 0 )
-
10 Parama
( 0 )
-
11 Pomegranate
( 0 )
-
12 totallynotmafia
( 0 )
-
14 VasudeVa
( 0 )
-
15 DarkStalker
( 0 )
-
16 Snow_Bunny
( 0 )
-
17 Nikanor
( 0 )
-
18 Mina
( 0 )
-
20 Katy
( 0 )
-
21 Tarhalindur
( 0 )
-
23 Albatross
( 0 )
-
25 AdumbroDeus
( 0 )
-
26 Iecerint
( 0 )
-
27 Xite91
( 0 )
-
28 DTMaster
( 0 )
-

Votes Required to Lynch: 11
Not Voting: 21
Deadline: July 21

Night Results
22. Inhimshallibe was killed Night 2. His body was found blown up.
O
rganically
D
istributed
I
ntelligence
N
etwork
(Too Human) - Mafia
has been sent to the graveyard.
4. manho was killed Night 2. His body was found shot (in the balls).
Paul Atreides (Dune) - Mafia
24 rajrhcpfreak was lynched Day 3.
Dr. Frankenstein (Frankenstein) - Mafia
11. Pomegranate has disappeared and has been placed in Limbo.

Worship Results:

The Great Old Ones 25.00%
Egyptian Gods 25.00%
Norse Godes 25.00%
Judeo-Christian Angels 25.00%

No group has achieved majority worship. This day shall be a neutral day.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:43 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Ahahahahaha.
That's amazing.
We have twenty-one people left and only three mafia and a cult leader left to kill, yeah?
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:49 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Let's see if we can pull off another scum lynch today.
Vote: totallynotmafia.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:06 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

This is awesome.

Vote: S_B
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:19 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

Vote: Nikanor
Really beginning to think he/she is trying to take advantage of the fact I protected the GF night 1. Not that I blame him/her, if I was scum and losing as badly as they are I'd probably want to lynch the doctor too. Apparently the fact I protected a claimed investigative role night 2 and there was no scum kill means nothing.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:41 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Most likely we have three God scum and one mortal scum left. (Mortal may be Cult instead of Mafia.)

Manho flip probably softclears ABR due to manho's "Hey Tar, here's your Godfather!" comment D2 and ODIN being the Mafia Godfather*. Pretty sure Mighty Orbots, dramonic, and mina are town at this point by play and numbers.

REALLY would like to see a totallynotmafia or Iecerint lynch right now (especially since raj seemed supportive of both) - ooba's at the fringe of the list (pending a Random Mafia 3 reread, his questioning at end of day reads scum in light of raj - who tried to discredit me - flipping scum but I remember badly misreading him there) but he's mortal and can therefore wait.

Oh wait, look what we have here:
totallynotmafia wrote:
Really beginning to think he/she is trying to take advantage of the fact I protected the GF night 1. Not that I blame him/her, if I was scum and losing as badly as they are I'd probably want to lynch the doctor too. Apparently the fact I protected a claimed investigative role night 2 and there was no scum kill means nothing.
We have too many protective roles for them all to be town as it is, and I recall your reasoning for protecting inHim being weak at best. Also, I'm getting serious flashbacks to ToasterStrudel aka DGB in Mafia 75 (whose entire defense largely boiled down to "I'm the doctor, you'll be sorry!" IIRC).

Vote: totallynotmafia

* - I have no idea what's up with the ODIN rolecop flipping Mafia... unless the Godfather ability was also shut down by the global block. I'll double check to see if that is the case now.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:52 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

Interesting. Apparently inHimshallibe was a godfather without immunities from investigation or night kills. I guess I shouldn't be shocked by that thinking about it now. In any case, there shouldn't have been any doubt about Tarhalindur or DTMaster after that flip but in case there was, manho flipping mafia as well should put that to rest as that was their kill.

I wasn't expecting Pomegranate to go back into Limbo but if someone's going to be there she's still the correct choice at this point I think. There's a decent chance that we'll want to have dramonic put someone we think is scum in Limbo tonight and then lynch dramonic to both kill them and get rid of his Limbo power (unless we decide that we fully trust him.) I don't like the fact that right now we couldn't kill him if we wanted to (assuming he's telling the truth about how his ability works and I'm inclined to believe he is) and I don't like his overall contribution to the game.

I think it's worth starting to figure out what we want to do with our worship votes today now. There's no reason for anyone to cast them until we've got that sorted. What do we think will be most useful to empower for the town for tomorrow?

I'm going to need to talk with Papa Zito some before I get into who I think we should be lynching today as I think that our opinions might diverge a little bit here and I'd rather work that out in our quick topic than the game thread.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:21 am

Post by totallynotmafia »

If anything I've been saying lynch me and you'll be happy, as up until now I've been thinking that at least some of the people suspecting me are most likely scum trying to take advantage of the fact I protected the godfather night 1. I mean really, that would just be too good for scum to pass up.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:06 am

Post by Fate »

I'll be honest I really didn't expect him to flip scum with that role claim...

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET.

/continues to proxy his vote to MO

MANHO FLIPPED SCUM?

HA I TOLD YOU NIKA WAS TOWN.
<3
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:08 am

Post by Fate »

totallynotmafia wrote:
Oh HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NAW YOU DIDN'T JUST VOTE NIKANOR.

VOTE: TNM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:10 am

Post by Fate »

Mina wrote: ooba, what the hell.

Vote: Chronopie

(raj is already at L-1? I have mixed feelings on the raj wagon. On N2, when I was reading the White Council QT discussion over whom to redirect SB's kill to, I was actually thinking, "Meh, if I weren't stuck in limbo, I'd be urging them to vig raj instead." He did lots of stuff--being eager to push ortolan to a claim, lurking, the easy Plum vote for "self-voting," making very safe and wishy-washy opinions. But I do think Percy's early jump onto raj makes raj less likely to be his buddy. I've been meaning to look more closely at Percy's scum games and see if he's prone to bussing. Question to players who know raj: is he always this...um, ineffectual?)
^This post makes me itch.

REAL FUCKIN BAD.

What did Mina claim again? Why is she town?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:13 am

Post by ooba »

Now since we have three scum flips - I'm re-reading the entire game again.
ooba's at the fringe of the list (pending a Random Mafia 3 reread, his questioning at end of day reads scum in light of raj - who tried to discredit me - flipping scum but I remember badly misreading him there) but he's mortal and can therefore wait.
While looking at the claims I spotted a difference between what you and DTM had claimed before; I thought it made sense clarifying that.
Regarding RM3, it's been over two and half years since that game and I've taken a two year break. I do think my game's changed a lot after my return. Here are a couple of my recent games in case you want to meta me:
Scum (loss) : Weeds Mafia
Scum (win) : Victorian Vampire
Town (loss) : Greek Mythology Mafia

Preview: @Fate - Mina is prob. town because MO says she is part of his good wizards group. (along with Faraday)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:20 am

Post by Fate »

I don't give a fuck what neighborhood she's a part of.

She made connections to a hypothetical Rajr scum, defended him based of Percy's attack on him (???) and then voted CHRONO?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:25 am

Post by ooba »

Fate wrote:I don't give a fuck what neighborhood she's a part of.

She made connections to a hypothetical Rajr scum, defended him based of Percy's attack on him (???) and then voted CHRONO?
MO wrote:@ooba, the White Council quick topic is the one that Mina is in. The three of us are the only ones there. It's a council of wizards who were part of a larger council before the game started and were the only three to be sucked into the events happening here. The implications seems to me to be that we're all supposed to be good but there's nothing concrete. I'd classify us as unconfirmed masons rather than neighbors I think.
Since you proxied your vote to MO, I don't think you'll be voting Mina anytime soon :P
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:29 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Fate, scum shouldn't feel a need to hold off on rajrhcpfreak vote at that point, there wasn't any way the wagon was going to be averted and Chronopie was a pretty good candidate for votes. Mina's end of the day post is just fine and she's probably town for a number of reasons beyond our quick topic.

Oh, and now that manho has flipped I will say that you've moved to the town column for me. I don't think he'd call for a vig on a partner who was as vulnerable to it as you probably were.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”