Mini 1000: The Brave and the Beautiful (Game Over)

Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:07 am

Post by Muffin »

millar13 wrote:Muffin i asked for a case; not an analysis of everything i said. Quote quote quote
that isn't a case.
that just a personalised commentary. Your play is weak
You got a case. My case is that you contribute nothing to this town. All those quotes are my supporting evidence.
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:24 am

Post by millar13 »

OUTLOOK ON MUFFIN
(please note im not intended to vote for him lol; just proving a point; well not vote for him just yet)
Muffin wrote:This ought to be fun :)
Nothing worth saying.
Muffin wrote:
vote millar13
. Rum is clearly a superior spirit than vodka
Nice to know i was your random vote lol; (shame i didn't remember this game was going on)
Vodka > Rum
Muffin wrote:Grammar fail.
@ least your not Furcolow and used it as vote reason
bv310 wrote:
Netopalis wrote:Alrighty...Question time!

1) Why do you play Mafia?
I play it because I like thinking, reasoning, and games that actually include real people. It's also pretty fun.

2) How many licks DOES it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?
Why don't we ask Mr. Owl? He seems like he'd know.

3) Can you describe your thought processes leading into this game?
Mild confusion about my role, followed by clarity, thenexcitement over the player list.

4) Let's say that you win the game. What conditions lead to that win? What qualities will the game have? Will it be ordered or chaotic, logical or gut-based, fast or drawn out?
It'll be chaotic, logical, and fast-paced. Anything other than that, and it just gets boring.

5) What is the square root of potato?

6) Can you please link me to the one game that you're most proud of on this site?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 54&t=13488 Called 2 of 3 scum, found the player I needed to find on Night 1, and kept my interest/activity level up the whole time.

7) This is not a question.
But is it a penis? Freud would say so.
Muffin wrote:
Iecerint wrote:Still makes no sense. Your apparent way of dealing with a player you find hard to read is to reduce their capacity to produce content.
Technically I'd say his way of dealing with a player he finds hard to read is to refuse to provide content himself.

Not sure if your defending bv here or acting like an EXP in a newbie game...slightly weird. But this isn't scummy.
Muffin wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:Wait. You guys are reading me wrong.

I'm just sayin' I've been played by Neto before. I have made the mistake of automatically calling him town then listening to him.

What I mean is that I won't do it in this game, I have my eyes open. You guys think I am creating some excuse for not providing content. I'm not, if I fail to create content, I shall face the consequences.
So we've gone from

"I won't answer the questions" to "I won't make the mistake of assuming he's town"

I think i want to make the point that until this point in the game you hadn't actually targeted anyone but rather latched on or simply commented on other people's actions. Now even though this wasn't my intention, I have actually sort of come to a different theory; how would you believe it lol

Am I the lynchee...and are you the lyncher? Because that would make perfect sense @ least if i am the Day 1 target?
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I disagree with Muffin. That wasn't a case, that was a misinterpretation of most of Millars posts and an extremely biased argument.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Netopalis »

Admittedly, he threw in a lot of spurious stuff, but there are some good nuggets in there.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:41 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Most of it was him dissing Millar. He was more into personal attacks than focusing on what Millar was saying his posts. Muffin purposely tried to paint Millar as total scum.

I know I'm chainsaw defending him but lying is antitown.

Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:42 am

Post by Muffin »

Robocopter87 wrote:I disagree with Muffin. That wasn't a case, that was a misinterpretation of most of Millars posts and an extremely biased argument.
You disagree with my assertion that Millar has provided minimal content and done no scumhunting?
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:43 am

Post by Muffin »

Robocopter87 wrote:Most of it was him dissing Millar. He was more into personal attacks than focusing on what Millar was saying his posts. Muffin purposely tried to paint Millar as total scum.

Nothing I wrote was a lie.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:45 am

Post by Muffin »

millar13 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:Wait. You guys are reading me wrong.

I'm just sayin' I've been played by Neto before. I have made the mistake of automatically calling him town then listening to him.

What I mean is that I won't do it in this game, I have my eyes open. You guys think I am creating some excuse for not providing content. I'm not, if I fail to create content, I shall face the consequences.
So we've gone from

"I won't answer the questions" to "I won't make the mistake of assuming he's town"

I think i want to make the point that until this point in the game you hadn't actually targeted anyone but rather latched on or simply commented on other people's actions. Now even though this wasn't my intention, I have actually sort of come to a different theory; how would you believe it lol

Am I the lynchee...and are you the lyncher? Because that would make perfect sense @ least if i am the Day 1 target?
That particular post was on the 4th page of the thread. You'll forgive me for not building a strong case during the preceding 3 pages of random voting, confirming, etc.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:07 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Muffin, I will now go through your giant post and correct it. Give me a minute.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:46 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Muffin wrote:
millar13 wrote:I've contributed nothing? Wow....your opinion is so useless
Yes, nothing. Shall I do a post-by-post? Sorry for wall-of-text in advance.
===========================================================
millar13 wrote:confirm vodka bitches
Nothing here, just confirming.
millar13 wrote:I never got a role pm, and my PROD was the first notification from the mod....so soz
A bullshit excuse. How did you confirm into the game without reading your role PM?
Dude, He just messed up. Give him a break. Your just reaching for scumminess that isn't there in his post.

millar13 wrote:
EBWOP
OH wait it did
Oh wait, the story doesn't add up? Ha ha, better EBWOP your way out of it.
He corrects his mistake, nothing bad. He admits hes wrong. Unlike you.

millar13 wrote:Just caught up
Vote: Robo

semes quite scummy from what i have gathered
As others have noted, this post came 4 minutes after the previous one. You read the whole thread up to that point and decided who was scummiest in 4 minutes? Even if you did, you don't present anything to back up your claim. You just say "he's scummy".
I give you this, Millar did not provide reasoning.

millar13 wrote:No....EBWOP clearly informs that I did
More fluff...
I guess...

millar13 wrote:lol....

if you have something about your role say it now; L-2 or L-1 doesn't matter that much
Someone will probably hammer you anyway. Don't play the card...if get one more vote i will claim card. If you mention claiming then do it, instead of using it as some sort of leverage
Role-fishing. At the very least anti-town if not scummy.
Don't see the Rolefishing. He just asked for a claim when someone was near death.

millar13 wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:Well, you see. I'm not at L-2. I'm at L-3.
Actually you are at L-2...if you counted
Muffin wrote:
millar13 wrote:Just caught up
Vote: Robo

semes quite scummy from what i have gathered
What, specifically, about Robo seems scummy to you?
Honesty i dislike him totally, in the way he plays and his general attitude. And if he is off the scene, then I am actually able to play the game and search for mafiascum instead of human scum
This is possibly the most substantial post millar has made, and yet it's mostly just quotes. First he corrects a vote count (ooh, ahh) and then when I ask for SPECIFIC REASONS why he finds robo funny, as per his earlier vote, he says "I just don't like him" more anti-town BS
Millar was incorrect there with the count. I was right I was at L-3 with my ability. You said this is probably his most substantial post and then go calling it BS. Whats up with that?

millar13 wrote:Clearly I am not fishing for his roles; because he is the person that brought them up to begin with.
My view is that as soon as your mention your have roles

1) You are putting a target over you head
2) You are trying to use it as leverage not to get lynched (but ultimatley mafia will normally NK u unless you are fellow scum)
3) If you mention roles, but then say you will only reveal say at L-1 rather than L-2...then that is just scummy.
Here millar provides a list of what he thinks happens when someone mentions that they have a power role. Fine, good, whatever. But this is not scumhunting, this is just filler crap, including the bullshit "claiming at L-1 is scummy"
What you are doing isn't scumhunting either. And you are worse, your making up the filler crap.

millar13 wrote:I'm not replacing out of a game, because someone has a vendetta on me and I'm stepping up to the mark.
Plus the fact that from a quick skim...he seems most scummy seems to be apparent. Its quite clear im not the only one that thinks this after only six pages
Refusing to ask for a replacement because he has a personal grudge against another player, even after it was pointed out that holding said grudge can be detrimental to the town.
Millar is right here, he wasn't the only one fighting for my lynch.

millar13 wrote:I'm so confused as too what just happen
Still more fluff and filler
No. Millar was confused on the Zerg Rush, the only person who wouldn't be confused is scum. And you don't seem to have said much about said Zerg Rush and you don't seem that confused.

millar13 wrote:I don't actually understand what that even means; was that english?
And more...
Asked a question, forget when this happened.

millar13 wrote:
Unvote
fine but if he doesn't claim; my vote is going right back on him
False claiming is a big no-no is my book

and replacement; dont be so silly. I'm not the first person to have quarrells on this site.
False claiming is a no-no in most peoples' books, but there was no evidence Robo had false-claimed. This is just filler disguised as scumhunting. Also still refusing to replace out due to his personal grudge.
Hes not refusing, he made a valid point. A lot of people have players they dislike on this site.

millar13 wrote:
Iecerint wrote:Well, that was neat.

If we look at RC's global posting pattern on the site, we may get an idea of when the "Zerg Rush" ability was sent in. This is relevant based on the probability that it was sent in prior to robo claiming needing an extra vote to lynch him.

Ythan, why is that post scummy?
Oh that is a good point....who else is online @ the moment. Active lurking!!!
Millar shows us how to latch on to someone else's argument when you can't come up with any on your own. Here he's presented with the idea of calling people active lurkers.
If you don't understand why he said Active Lurkers, I'm concerned about your knowledge of how to play. Iec Was smart. He checked to see if he could figure out when the Zerg Rush was sent in if it was sent in by me. It was smart, to not agree would be dumb.

millar13 wrote:EBWOP:
bv310 wrote:
Unvote

Not ready for a lynch just yet.
possibly BV; had something to do with this? But with it not going through, stepped away from voting in order to remove oneself from firing line? Just an idea not a FOS or anything like that
Here he throws BV's name out. It might be true, but again millar provides nothing concrete to back it up. It's just "LOL HAY GUYS IT MIGHT BE BV"
Your Making Millar to be some kinda of Fool. He remembers how fast bv310 backed off.

millar13 wrote:How did you get that power?
More filler
This is a valid question. He asked me how I am still living, why you didn't care makes me suspicious.

millar13 wrote:So your claiming that as a Good you; you have a power that you don't have to select daily/nightly and instead have a power that works throughout the entire game?
And more
Hes trying to figure out whats going ON! There is a bandwagon on me. I am near death. Suddenly this thing happens and everyone takes less to kill. But I survive it! In thread it said, I coughed up blood and survived. He is curious as I would and am.

millar13 wrote:Yea; would like to know that too. if your going to claim power; might as well give ur character
"Oh, someone else asked for his character... I better do the same so I seem pro-town"
He wants a name claim. Jesus Christ your just reaching for scummy stuff.

millar13 wrote:i still don't believe its a passive thing, but rather a selfish-self election thing.
Still speculating about this power. Still not scumhunting.
I don't recall you scumhunting during this time period? Everyone else was speculating on my power.

millar13 wrote:However, someone did think they were going to kill you off though. Which means scum definitely fear you; which means despite everything i said earlier your 100% town.
This is a significant post, IMO. Millar was the first person to come to this conclusion, or at least to voice it in thread. He also flip flops on Robo's alignment and says that robo is now "100% town". I think this is a case of scum having stuck their necks out too far and backpedaling furiously.
Hes right, it does clear me. Unless my power is for evil which came up later.

millar13 wrote:What is Zerg Rush? i don't actually fully understand the theme, but it looked cool
Does millar think that if he just keeps providing shallow comments on the goings-on that nobody will suspect him?
Does Muffin think that by misintrepreting what people say no one will suspect him?

millar13 wrote:That is the exact point i made lol; i think we can confirm Robo as town.
Unless of course a fellow mafia member knew he would survive; in the ultimate cover-up
Just saying lol, because you never know with themes.
So I clearly cannot drink the wine in front of
you
A joke. In a game. Wow sounds new and unusual[/sarcasm] Millar was joking.

millar13 wrote:Oh im not saying i fully believe that, but in this game never leave any stone unturned
Unable to commit to anything. That is a scumtell IMHO
The only people who can really commit to anything is the scum. Because they know whos town. In a theme game anything is possible. By keeping an openmind your being prot town not pro scum.

millar13 wrote:that Day action has shaken things up so much lol
Can't think of anything to say still?
Once again, Millar is right, the Zerg Rush totally mixed things up.

millar13 wrote:yea lol....make me think. If Robo does have the ability to increase someone vote threshhold then could an opposite role lower someone's threshold
Yes, that's indeed possible. But speculating on the setup is not scumhunting.
Muffin, hello? Everyone was speculating

millar13 wrote:You can't know that for sure; you cant be certain that is the counter
Still no scumhunting
And you are you frikking hypocrite?

millar13 wrote:I think someone doesn't neccersarily have to have voted; to instigate it.
Still no scumhunting
Once again, hes speculating with the rest of us.

millar13 wrote:
Vote: STTB

WAY TO GO ACTIVE LURKER SCUM!

you have nothing to say during the entire period of this Zerg Attack, but as soon as someone votes for you you post within an hour.
SCUM
Oh and here we see the argument that millar latched onto earlier is brought to bear on someone! No case is presented. No logic. Just call him an active lurker and vote. That ought to work right? Right?
So here Muffin goes, Just lies about what Millar said..should work right? WRONG. STTB comes in after voted for, odd yes? He is scumhunting here. He just tried to get someone out of lurker mode, and your calling it scummy. Who else was he going to vote for?

millar13 wrote:i dont do other games....because i play each 1 differently. All i know is you had nothing to say; until someone VOTED for you. Denying that?
This is about as close as millar comes to actively attempting to find scum.
Hypothetically, lets say all of what your saying is true. You have done less scumhunting than him in this hypothetical world. So that makes you less of who you think is scum.

millar13 wrote:Neto it was a completly OMGUS...and i no you noticed that he has SUDDENLY appeared after you voted him.
HIGH FIVE on a lurker trap
Buddying up to neto.
Maybe. Maybe not.

millar13 wrote:Reasons Kdub?
Fluff.
Valid question. We were all thinking it. Well, at least those of us who were actually doing anything so not you of course.

millar13 wrote:yours is based solely on coincidence and timing...not actually a strong case. Just a lot of quote and comments.
This one is rich. He claims someone's argument is weak because it's based only on coincidence and timing and yet TWO POSTS PREVIOUSLY he did the same thing to Shotty. What a joke.
Probably your only good reason.

millar13 wrote:
Vote: Furcolow
i might be partially dyslexic (one of the reasons i play games like this; to practise)

but; that has not reason to indicate scum; that is one of the worst reasons ever.
SCUM I FOUND YOU!
Wishy-washy voting.
FUR frikkin voted for grammar! Grammar! Never have I seen such an iditoic vote, well, your up there withyou Millar Vote.

millar13 wrote:lowered threshhold lol...my vote put him at L-4 (without it he goes to L....oh wait NO VOTES)
you put him on L-3.

And to be honest I hope that we get another three votes on him; i might not often see eye to eye with you lol (i think its an ACTIVE PLAYERS thing) but grammar is never a reason....never ever ever a reason to suspect someone. Maybe in RVS....and that just a scummy player looking for something desperate. If people are even nervous about hammering this scummy mofo, il opt to hammer him myself.
Correcting a votecount again. This is closer to what I like to see, but it is still not scumhunting.
He was obv being sarcastic about what I said before him. I told him to be careful and he was mocking me. Then he tells me his thoughts.

millar13 wrote:EBWOP:

seeing as i didn't
Unvote
lol easy mistake...although Shotty (i am coming for you DAy) and u will get a big case

Vote:Furcolow
Forgot to unvote... okay... Nice to see he promised a "big case" for shotty. I wonder if we'll ever see it? Somehow I doubt it.
I wonder too.

millar13 wrote:oh you do though...its called pressure.
And if he actually is scum; then this ZERG thing could very well have been instigated by him
so would be irony if it was sort of pushing him againgst it.

L-2...it good tbh as if anyone puts him to L-1....then that person is indeed going to look scummy.
And i dont think anyone is going to want that...but L-3...isn't really enough especially considering...shotty and myself were both L-3 on this page; so i don't quite understand why your not altogether with it Neto (unless you know something?)
Oh now he claims that L-2 is just as much pressure as L-1. Let's see about that, shall we?
Pressure is pressure. Stop reaching, again.

millar13 wrote:fair point; i just believe that FOSing weak, especially after he gave such an easy oppurtunity.
In fact; i am so confident as i never seen such a week case that if would happily REPLACE out of this game if i was wrong about him lol.
I don't think it gets much easier than when someones uses the "grammar" or other such stupid reasons (HATING on someone however is a legit reason; in this community)
Hmm, here he states that he thinks fossing is weak. I agree, I think fossing is silly and arbitrary. Here he claims that he'll replace out of this game if he's wrong. Also according to millar grammar and such things are not a legitimate case, but hating someone is a legitimate case. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE.
Watch your language. You could have said, what a joke. What if Millar is right? He is confident. Not neglecting to help.

millar13 wrote:Basically; i am fully confident in my spot. The use of "Grammar" being the reason I am scummy is weak. That is almost like 'Furcolow' shouting; im a member of the scum-team and ive actually lost reasons other than to make on that exists; but isn't legitimate. If you could make money from predictions; i would put money that he is defo scum.
I agree that grammar is not a legitimate case against someone. What I think is legitimate is that millar STILL has not done any scumhunting.
Yes he has. You just fail to much to see it.

millar13 wrote:lol Furcolowi like the blatant OMGUS
Furcolow wrote:
millar13 wrote:Basically; i am fully confident in my spot. The use of "Grammar" being the reason I am scummy is weak. That is almost like 'Furcolow' shouting; im a member of the scum-team and ive actually lost reasons other than to make on that exists; but isn't legitimate. If you could make money from predictions; i would put money that he is defo scum.
i'm not scum. i'll let you stick to your IRC with Netopalis and STTB
vote millar13
Muffin wrote:
millar13 wrote:oh you do though...its called pressure.

[...]

L-2...it good tbh as if anyone puts him to L-1....then that person is indeed going to look scummy.
And i dont think anyone is going to want that...but L-3...isn't really enough especially considering...shotty and myself were both L-3 on this page; so i don't quite understand why your not altogether with it Neto (unless you know something?)
You are at L-2 now Millar. Do you feel pressure?
Considering how weak Furcolow looks now; no

IRC? Say what? I'm not one with the technical jargon.
Anyway; your only reason for voting me was THE IRC and me voting for you; that is one hell of weak defense.
And although we are both at L-2, i think i am safe in saying that you are feeling more pressure than I am.
Here he claims Furcolow's vote is OMGUS. It probably is, as I could see furcolow being scum as well, trying to distance himself from obvscum Millar. What I find interesting about this post is that Millar is at L-2, and claims he feels no pressure, despite earlier claiming that L-2 is an effective pressure situation.
Furcolows vote wasn't probably OMGUS. It was OMGUS.

millar13 wrote:Robo...what is an IC?
Fail
Hes partially dyslexic your such a frikkin jerk and hearltess.

millar13 wrote:i meant IRC sorry lol
Just google it, jesus christ.
Bet he could look it up, though you could've just been nice and answered instead.

millar13 wrote:Also want to know what Muffin thinks.
About Furcolow
Is being under my scrutiny uncomfortable? Trying to get me off your back? Too lazy to go back a couple of pages and read what I said about Furcolow?
He wants to know what you think about the game. Valid valid valid valid valid.

millar13 wrote:Policy lynching a bad player is common; i often deserve it.
But personally; i just feel like it was a real bad attempt and he is flailing now
Here he latches on to the flailing argument, as I mentioned previously.
Neto posted a picture and slightly latched on as did Millar why not call Neto out on it too?

millar13 wrote:Lazyness is scummy
FOS:Muffin
Oh, so now he's decided to fos me, despite saying earlier he thinks it's weak. I'm quaking in my space-boots at the prospect of a fos.
Space boots! Aha! You were controlling the Zerg Rush! Scum![/joke] Its a joke, jesus christ.

millar13 wrote:I've contributed nothing? Wow....your opinion is so useless
The sum total of your contributions is equal to the square root of dick. Nothing.
Which is equivalent to the amount that you've done -7.
Answeres in Red. Thats better.

unvote vote Muffin

Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Muffin »

So I take it that you think millar has done substantial scumhunting and produced a lot of protown content.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:37 am

Post by Furcolow »

Netopalis wrote:Anyway, yeah. Shotty to the Body needs to die. Case previously posted.
well, this puts a damper in my opinion of who is the scum team. I honestly felt like you two were scumbuddies.
Netopalis wrote:I actually really like that case on Millar. Very good points there, Muffin. The deadline discussion he posted does bolster the argument too. I'd support looking into Millar...

Un-FOS, FOS: Millar
I agree with you here. I feel like he might not be town, and my heart is all I have to go on here. He just seems
too defensive
. That + the fact that he was the last vote onto robo before that crazy shit happened that i don't understand whatsoever means that either a) he is scum or b) he was framed.

I'm leaning towards A.

Robocopter87 wrote:Most of it was him dissing Millar. He was more into personal attacks than focusing on what Millar was saying his posts. Muffin purposely tried to paint Millar as total scum.

aligning yourself with millar here is suspicious to me, especially with him voting you right before all that happened, and you all knowing that your "lynch threshold" I believe it was was higher than it appeared with that. This comment is making me feel like you all set us up as a town.
Muffin wrote:So I take it that you think millar has done substantial scumhunting and produced a lot of protown content.
I don't.
Dude's scummy and worthy of a policy lynch even if he's town
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:48 am

Post by millar13 »

Policy lynch; even if i am town? Oh your Pro-town player of the year aren't you?
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Furcolow is buddying up to Muffin because Millar voted for him.
Muffin wrote:So I take it that you think millar has done substantial scumhunting and produced a lot of protown content.
The point of the post is to show how much you lied. You twisted his words to fit your needs. Your scummy.

Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Muffin »

Robocopter87 wrote:Furcolow is buddying up to Muffin because Millar voted for him.
The point of the post is to show how much you lied. You twisted his words to fit your needs. Your scummy.
The fact that your interpretation of Millar's play differs from mine does not mean I lied. You're dodging the question, too.

I asserted that millar had produced no pro-town content, and done no real scumhunting. I then went through all of his posts and showed my interpretation of them. I asked you:
You disagree with my assertion that Millar has provided minimal content and done no scumhunting?
You then went through my PBPA of millar and mostly just told me I was a jerk because I'm being hard on millar.

So I'll ask you again:

Do you, or do you not agree that millar13 has provided little to no pro-town content?

Do you, or do you not agree that millar13 has done no real scumhunting?
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

I disagree. This game hasn't been about scumhunting rather speculation due to the Zerg Rush, he has provided content. He has scumhunted as much as anyone else.

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Ythan »

Netopalis wrote:Folks....Furcolow is making no sense. I get that. But, I'm not sure that we can say that he's scum for that. We need to figure out if he's a VI or if he's scum. To me, I can't think of a possible scum motivation for his actions as of yet, but I need to review his other games to see if he's always this nonsensical.
Prolonging RVS is anti-town. OMGUS is scummy.
Kdub wrote:
Ythan wrote:Defending millar? Let's hope you got me mixed up with someone else.
You're saying posts 119 and 232 aren't you defending millar?
Let's take a look at your reasoning.
Kdub wrote:I'm feeling worse and worse about Ythan's play. He's been defending millar too much for my liking.
I attacked your weak case twice. Instead of trying to shore it up you're using that to try to paint me as defending millar. Yeah I think you're full of it and reaching.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Mindgamer has failed to respond to his prod within the allotted time.

SpyreX replaces Mindgamer, effective immediately.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by Ythan »

Spyre is it just me or is the second of my games you've replaced into in as many days?
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Welcome Spyre. Heard of you, never played with you.

Waiting on opinion from you.

bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by bv310 »

SpyreX is replacing in? Sweet!
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by Muffin »

Robocopter87 wrote:I disagree. This game hasn't been about scumhunting rather speculation due to the Zerg Rush, he has provided content. He has scumhunted as much as anyone else.
Do you think speculating about the nature of the zerg rush (kekeke) is pro town? In my opinion it's wasted effort. it puzzles me too, but I'm not paralyzed by confusion like it seems other players are. I see an interesting game mechanic, take note of it, and move on. Speculating back and forth as to the nature of the zerg rush (kekekeke) is fine from an academic standpoint but it's not going to get us anywhere as a town.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by Muffin »

Welcome Spyrex!
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

bv310, you haven't posted in this game besides the unvoteing at the zerg rush. Can we get some input from you please?

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Ythan »

Muffin wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:I disagree. This game hasn't been about scumhunting rather speculation due to the Zerg Rush, he has provided content. He has scumhunted as much as anyone else.
Do you think speculating about the nature of the zerg rush (kekeke) is pro town? In my opinion it's wasted effort. it puzzles me too, but I'm not paralyzed by confusion like it seems other players are. I see an interesting game mechanic, take note of it, and move on. Speculating back and forth as to the nature of the zerg rush (kekekeke) is fine from an academic standpoint but it's not going to get us anywhere as a town.
Are you saying that mere speculation is anti-town?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”