totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

Nikanor wrote:
tnm wrote:I actually considered protecting Spyrex until all that weird-arse "TNM is scum can you feel it?" shit he was going on with at the end of day 1 (which in a way I was thankful for as I wanted a bit of suspicion on me to help protect me from the NK). I didn't really give MO any thought, though as I've already said I've played with Zorblag before and he came across as extremely pro-town in that game when he was actually scum. In the end I thought that scum are more likely to target someone who has been under the radar. It wasn't until day 2 that I realised I probably could have protected myself by targetting the person two spots above me, and I probably would have just done that if I had thought of it the previous night.
You considered SpyreX until he called you suspicious?
No, I said it was the weird-arse way he went about it, not to mention he was calling for me to be vigged. Kind of hard to protect somebody after they do that.

@xite: for your first, see above; for your second, no I didn't protect MO, I protected Percy; for your third, I believe if I had have thought of it that protecting myself would have by far been the best option no matter how safe I felt with the level of suspicion on me, as I would have beeen protecting the only PR I knew of, myself (which I guess is why doctor's generally can't self-protect).
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:messaged the mod to get clarification why Too Human is left off what i got, and essentially its the source (the video game) but not the power.

Might Orbots is doing well so i will add so some of these/comment on them
Mighty Orbots wrote:@ooba, the too human bit we got from the mod about BlazezRb on his flip would have been his universe rather than the actual ability I think. That'd match the Stargate for SaintKerrigan and Sandman for SpyreX for example. Given what I can tell from the flavor of the game I could see Thor not having that passive ability (he was mostly cybernetic.) Your character in particular is the one that is too human in the game based on the description.

@Iecerint, rajrhpcfreak probably did use the ability he's described on BlazezRb's corpse once it hit the graveyard (given that we know it was there for a time and it got removed.) I'm inclined to think that he's giving essentially true information about it as there's no good reason for him to be lying and he's giving the sort of information that I expect to get from my autopsy ability which should be the same thing except that apparently it happens at a different stage of the death cycle (mine works before they get to the graveyard.)

@Albert B. Rampage, it wasn't rajrhpcfreak that said he had a different win condition than the rest of us that was Xite91 (who says they don't have access to it yet if memory serves.) rajrhpcfreak is a good vote now because they're not doing anything that helps the town that I can see. Previously there was also some fishiness about the claim but that seems to add up now except that there's no reason I can think of for it to take town so long to get around to sharing the coroner stuff with the rest of us when there was clearly confusion about what BlazezRb's abilities and hammer were doing.

@rajrhcpfreak, why didn't you share that information about BlazezRb right away? Why make it look like you were going to be getting it later?

@DarkStalker, I said it before but I'll say it again here. Leaving rajrhcpfreak alive on the grounds that after a recruit Albert B. Rampage can use his census ability to tell what the alignment of the replacement has to be is a poor idea...
+ooba, yes too human is the universe, is there a reason for people to post the universe when if you are a god then you are from the same universe as the other gods in your area.

+iec, nothing more to add than the fact that i have no reason to lie about my ability. anyone that thinks im lying about it is a moron and anyone who is picking out the symantic of the too human is nitpicking which is usually a scum tell or bad town play usually a sign of tunneling. would you rather i copy the role i got straight from the mod so i can get modkilled?

+ABR, yeah im pretty sure i didnt say i had a different win condition so please stop adding that in your arguements. on the arguements im not helping, i am being completely open about my investigation and willing to help the town.

@mighty, why not? i was lazy for one. i wasnt for a claim so i was just claiming what i needed. actually just waiting for someone to ask. i had it the whole morning but it wasnt going into the graveyard until i released it. i guess after i ran my examinations on the body i stole. since this was my first role i was able to get i didnt know when it was going to show up for the town to see. since i had until the end of the day to release it i assumed that it would show up then. apparently i was wrong.

+DS, i love the idea of proving myself but thats just because i get a few more nights. it might be a poor idea of only keeping me around for that reason, but if there is someone scummier then wouldnt it make sense to pick that person and allow me to prove myself.

other thoughts there are alot of late joiners that are scum busing. but you all can deal with that after i die.
Oh. Well I stand corrected.

Unvote, vote Xite
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:50 pm

Unvote, vote Xite
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by Parama »

Not this again, please, ABR. We already tried lynching him - if you want to try again and end up NLing because of it, go for it, but I'm not going to have any part of it because it's a waste of time.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by ooba »

Pom's vote added. Something fishy ..
ooba wrote:
Worship N1:

Egyptians

Confirmed\Declared: ABR (2) + chronopie (1) + Fate (4) + Parama (1) + totallynotmafia (1) + CryMeARiver (1) + Iecerint (2)
Total (Declared): 12
Actual: 12

JCA

Confirmed\Declared: Snow_Bunny (1) + rajrhcpfreak (2)
Total (Declared): 3
Actual: 3

Norse

Confirmed\Declared: Faraday (2) + DTMaster (2)
Total (Declared): 4
Actual: 5

Old Ones

Confirmed\Declared: manho (3) + dramonic (2) + ooba (4) + Pom (1) + VasudeVa (4) + DarkStalker (1) + Nikanor (1) + Tarhalindur (2) + Mina (2) + Albatross (1)
Total (Declared): 21
Actual: 24

Did not vote

Confirmed\Declared: Katy (0) + Xmite81 (0) + Mighty Orbots (2)

Unaccounted for

Votes: 3 for Old Ones + 1 for Norse
Players:
BlazeRb (?)
SaintKerrigan (1)
SpyreX (1)
InhimshallIbe (replaces Percy) (?)

Reasoning to fill the blanks

- SpyreX voted Old Ones - manho "focused" on Spyrex, worshiped Old Ones and became a Double voter - hence SpyreX voted Old Ones
- We get two cases after this:
Case i: All Norse are "Too Human"
- If both Percy and Blaze counted for two votes, then only SK could have voted Norse
- That leaves one of Percy\Blaze voting Old Ones and the other not voting. With both of them not being active, it is not too far fetched.

Case ii: All Norse need not be "Too Human"
- In this case, the most probable voting would be to attribute one vote to each of Blaze and Percy. One of the two voted Norse and the other the Old Ones (we can assume Percy went the Old ones since he had apparently voiced his intention in the Norse QT to vote the Old ones)

Obviously case ii seems more possible than case i since SK worshiping Old Ones makes more sense than SK worshiping Norse. But lets just check with respect to N2 worship.

N2 Worship:

Egyptians

Confirmed\Declared: DTMaster (2) + Faraday (2) + chronopie (1) + Fate (4)
Total (Declared): 9
Actual: 9

JCA

Confirmed\Declared: ABR (2) + dramonic (2) + ooba (4) + Mighty Orbots (2) + Parama (1) + totallynotmafia (1) + VasudeVa (4) + DarkStalker (1) + Snow_Bunny (1) + rajrhcpfreak (2) + Iecerint (2) + Pom(1)
Total (Declared): 23
Actual: 27

Old Ones

Confirmed\Declared: Nikanor (1) + CryMeARiver (1)
Total (Declared): 2
Actual: 2

Norse

Confirmed\Declared:
Total (Declared): 0
Actual: 1

Did not vote

Confirmed\Declared: Katy (0) + Xmite81 (0) + Tarhalindur (2) + Albatross (1)
Unaccounted for

Votes: 4 for JCA + 1 for Norse
Players:
Percy (?)
manho (3)

Reasoning to fill the blanks

- manho declared in thread that he meant to follow Iecerint on JCA
- Which leaves 2 unaccounted votes but only one player

Asked the mod about the second:
b) Lynched\Modkilled players worship vote does not count.
If a player is lynched\modkilled during day, their worship does not count. If killed during night, it does.
Blaze CANNOT have worshiped N2 i.e it does not count

Now it has to be one of the others:
a) Dead players cannot worship vote.
c) Worship votes per player cannot change
- Maybe the scum (cult or mafia; leaning towards the former) can steal worship votes from the dead
d) One of the "Did not vote" category is lying
- Katy, Xite could have abstained from voting N1 and still count
- Albatross could be lying about not voting N2
Beholder
Beholder
Townie
Beholder
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by Beholder »

Fuck. My Fault. I should have removed Blaze's Worship Vote, but I didn't. I'm not going to at this time but just know that Blaze's Worship Vote IS counted in the final tally.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:33 pm

Post by ooba »

Final Worship N1\N2 wrote:
Worship N1:

Egyptians

Confirmed\Declared: ABR (2) + chronopie (1) + Fate (4) + Parama (1) + totallynotmafia (1) + CryMeARiver (1) + Iecerint (2)

JCA

Confirmed\Declared: Snow_Bunny (1) + rajrhcpfreak (2)

Norse

Confirmed\Declared: Faraday (2) + DTMaster (2)
Most Probable: Blaze (1)

Old Ones

Confirmed\Declared: manho (3) + dramonic (2) + ooba (4) + Pom (1) + VasudeVa (4) + DarkStalker (1) + Nikanor (1) + Tarhalindur (2) + Mina (2) + Albatross (1)
Most Probable: SpyreX (1) + SK(1) + Percy(1)

Did not vote

Confirmed\Declared: Katy (0) + Xmite81 (0) + Mighty Orbots (2)

N2 Worship:

Egyptians

Confirmed\Declared: DTMaster (2) + Faraday (2) + chronopie (1) + Fate (4)

JCA

Confirmed\Declared: ABR (2) + dramonic (2) + ooba (4) + Mighty Orbots (2) + Parama (1) + totallynotmafia (1) + VasudeVa (4) + DarkStalker (1) + Snow_Bunny (1) + rajrhcpfreak (2) + Iecerint (2) + Pom(1)
Most Probable: Percy(1) + manho(3)

Old Ones

Confirmed\Declared: Nikanor (1) + CryMeARiver (1)

Norse

Most Probable: Blaze (1)

Did not vote

Confirmed\Declared: Katy (0) + Xmite81 (0) + Tarhalindur (2) + Albatross (1)
Therefore, Percy\Blaze were Norse gods who were worth only one vote. But why is ABR "Too Human" - I've never played the game - wiki does not seem to implicitly say that he was mostly human.

Anyway back to claim\play analysis.
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:00 pm

Post by Katy »

Just in case this affects anything, I did vote for Egyptians on Night 1 and only on Night 2 I abstained from voting. I went ahead and voted who I said I would Night 1 since I wasn't sure what ABR's plan was going to do. I am not sure if my vote actually shows up on the tally if it counts for nothing.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:44 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

raj wrote:1: well kinetic makings roles (copying) from previous games and giving them to their creator is possible since i got a simular mechanic in my role (brining a player into the game from freaktown). just because tar has an ability doesnt mean its for good. i kinda buy the choseing the player and then getting the wildcard role. but it seams all too convient for him to not die now that the block happened. his participation and helpfulness in the game is very valuable in the game.
Okay but how does Tar's ability make him possiscum then?

Re: convenience, did you miss the part about the global roleblock?
raj wrote:2: dont really think CMAR is town. just alot of bussing and bad reasoning on the CMAR wagon.
So CMAR is scum then? Okay, why?
raj wrote:3: 3 scum...
DarkStalker
dramonic
DTMaster
Tarhalindur* still dont know where i stand on him.
Mina
Iecerint (gets an honorable mention for samlessly bandwagoning)
Wait, CMAR isn't here.

So for DarkStalker, dramonic and DTMaster, why do you think they are scum?
raj wrote:other thoughts there are alot of late joiners that are scum busing. but you all can deal with that after i die.
?

Did you just claim scum?

lulz
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:56 am

Post by Fate »

LULZ INDEED.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:50 am

I doubt he is unlynchable forever. Probably 1-shot.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Fate »

He probably wasn't unlynchable in the first place due to CMAR's claiming.

And when we get a Xite scum flip we get ALLLL THE MOTHA FUCKAH scum with them who were saying "he's unlynchable cuz he's a ghost, why do you wanna waste lynches?"

But there's more votes on Raj right now so meh
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
DarkStalker
DarkStalker
Townie
DarkStalker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by DarkStalker »

PF told me to look for this. Wen I couldn't find it, hetold me where it is. Sorry this took so long for a response from me, TNM.
totallynotmafia wrote:Umm...Darkstalker, Mina is effectively treestumped so that seems like a massive waste of a lynch to me. What if someone new is placed in limbo every day, do we use the lynch on them each day? Imagine if each one was town that would be disastrous.

Vote: Darkstalker
For coming up with a way to waste our lynch disguised as trying to get rid of a cult. Didn't ABR say that nobody was recruited by cult anyway?
I'm fine with a kill on Mina, I just have a bad feeling that Mina isn't going to end up as town when she comes back in (if she does). Also, the only way for ABR to know 100% that nobody was recruited is if he is cult himself, which I doubt.
They taped over your mouth, Scribbled out the Truth with their lies, and gave animorpherv and PokerFace a hydra account :)
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Katy »

Now I'm being reminded why I voted Darkstalker before. :|

You might want to ask for a more detailed summary of what's going on in the thread from your partner, because Mina IS back in the game and we've got a lot more information on her than we did when she was in limbo, including her full role claim and the different QTs she is or was in. In other words, killing Mina is still a bad idea, at least as far as I'm concerned and it concerns me that you would continue to advocate someone's death when you don't appear to be reading the thread.

If people want Xite gone and are worried about the lynch thing, well we have a vig ... the thing Mina brought up about the difference between my result and the role he claims now (as well as the unknown win condition) makes me want to look at Xite again. I need to figure out where my vote should go.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
DarkStalker
DarkStalker
Townie
DarkStalker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by DarkStalker »

I think Ani may have missed another post number I mentioned to him involving TNM's case on us. I'll mention that too him and make sure he gets caught up on things with a summary later on I guess. I'm all cought up i believe so here's some content from me for now.
mina wrote:As I said to dram in our QT, I actually thought DarkStalker was town even though I disagreed with most of what he said, because he sounds totally spaced out.
Yes I probably drink too much, but meh I don't think its ruined me any. Me and Xite need to break rule 12 more often har har. look at all my spelling errors here:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 3#p2356973

@Fate & Vasudeva & Ooba

general question about your "focus with worship actions" since they appear simular. Are all your actions daybreak actions, meaning they take place during the next day? I think I may know or at least have a rational guess why VasudeVa went to snowbunny now. I'll explain my guess after one of you answers.

##########

@ TNM the bolded is me
totallynotmafia wrote:DarkStalker, the information i was talking about was finding out what was going on in limbo, which is completely different from getting info from bandwagons (it's starting to look like you're using anything to defend Ani's actions and to counter-attack me as i don't see what this has to do with the original argument).
I disagree as the wagon could have gotten people to say things about limbo. For example Dramonic may have came in and "said hey don't lynch mina she be talking to me in a QT and is cool". Or Someone could have said they had info that limbo was bad through some investigation. Wagon would drum up content about limbo. How could vidging her tell us something?

My only worry was that Mina could be scum and seeing as people in limbo could still affect win conditions that would be dangerous for us to just leave her in there the entire game (as I said, I didn't think people would be able to come out of LyLo back into the game).
Did you think Mina was scum? Wouldn't lynching her get rid of her just aswell given these circumstances? Yay i'm really starting to think your motives/reasons for getting on my wagon were false or without true definition

Because I thought it was an SK's kill we would be directing and not a vig's, I didn't see this as a waste at all.
From the perspective that it is an SK kill, then this is a Fair point

The game I was talking about was Almost No Rules Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 54&t=13693

Anyway, my vote is staying on you because of your claim. Your two abilites seem like they're more likely to be scum abilities to me. The cuckoo ability is taking away somebodies abilities until they're dead and then replaced, which I believe you may have left something out of and tried to give it a pro-town spin (ie the replaced person may come back as mafia). The Corithian (is it supposed to be corinthian?) ability is taking away somebodies vote which I see as very likely for scum to have.
More speculations with no proof. Here's a thought. If you don't trust I'll use these skills correctly, then don't worship the goo.

Also, as somebody else said and I was thinking myself, it's a bit hard to believe all these neighbourizes are town, so I believe you may be the scum neighbourizer.
All neighborizers aren't town. Percy was scum and a neighborizer as Tar and IEC have already pointed out

You also put "town" as your answer to faction, do you actually think that was what that question was asking for?
I put that in there because Plum/Pom claimed 3rd party there and Xite doesn't know what alignment they are. I figured I'd be clear about that

Could the people who think I'm scum please state their reasons for thinking this?
At the moment I think only me and Niko actually have a case behind our views of you, so I wouldn't mind hearing the others speak up as well to see if they are bussing you or legitimatly voting you.
##########

@ooba
2344: DS: Just reads like raj defense because he missed out too human.
2344 mentions that i had only read pages 91 and before.
I'm gonna go over TNM's most recent post and or pages 92 and onward shortly and see if my vote is best deserved there
I didn't read what raj got from blaze til just now. I made a guess at Blaze being a single worshiper because it seemed to fit better with the math involving who worshiped who, that i gave in that post.
I have a general question for ABR and IEC.
Roles have something to the extent of you are endless or norse or whatever in claims. But do all roles say what story you are from, speciffically do all norse mention too human specifically in the role pm. If they do then yes Raj has made a slip and needs to die.
raj wrote:other thoughts there are alot of late joiners that are scum busing. but you all can deal with that after i die.
This in itself looks like a slip as Fate and Orbits have pointed out

@Beholder/kinetic
Can we get a
correct
vote count now?

I'm going to vote TNM or Raj once I am certain there are no shenanigans going on there, given last vote count looked like it was drunk
They taped over your mouth, Scribbled out the Truth with their lies, and gave animorpherv and PokerFace a hydra account :)
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:37 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I doubt he is unlynchable forever. Probably 1-shot.
Uhm, maybe I can't be killed (cuz i'm kinda already dead) because it balances out town more?
With all the power roles, I wouldn't doubt something like that
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by Iecerint »

V/LA until Monday
. I may be able to get on once per day or so in the meantime.

I don't think anything has happened to affect my view that raj is a good lynch.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:26 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Yes, it is a daybreak ability.

Catching up soon. I'm in too many games. >.>.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:16 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

This game has ground to a halt.

Let's lynch raj and move on Y/y?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:39 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Why raj over S_B?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:12 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

VasudeVa wrote:Why raj over S_B?
? There's no sense lynching Snow_Bunny. We already hold her leash.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:42 am

Post by Parama »

I agree with MO.

unvote
vote: raj
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:08 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Hmm. I need to read the thread. I thought for sure my S_B case was awesome, but w/e.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:13 am

Post by ooba »

Mighty Orbots wrote:This game has ground to a halt.

Let's lynch raj and move on Y/y?
I'm actually waiting for DS's theory..

W.r.t raj, I am just trying to figure out that if he is scum and had a recruit ability, why didn't he use it by now? Its suboptimal to delay the recruitment (Unless Ort was his recruit)
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:39 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@ooba, regardless of his alignment, if rajrhpcfreak has a recruit ability that can only be used after his grave steal ability he wouldn't have had a chance to use it. I'm also interested in hearing what DarkStalker's theory is. As well as who you think is scum right now.

Mod: Can we please get prods on the following players (last post date in parenthesis): AdumbroDeus (7/2); Chronopie (7/4); dramonic (7/4); DTMaster (7/5); Mina (7/2); Tarhalindur (7/1)?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”