Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:26 am

Post by Tasky »

RetroAudio wrote:Lemon, it wouldn't hurt if someone would actually quote the question that "I was evading". I never got that.

this:
Tasky wrote:what exactly do you mean by misleading? isn't that a bad thing?
how is "innocent" a playing-style?
this was your answer:
RetroAudio wrote:I mean Misleading as in "So close but so far, so far but so close." Innocent is a fail word that popped into my mind, I don't know how also O.O
now, this is dodging to me...

and this:
Tasky wrote:how can "inquiring" be synonymous to "pointless defensiveness"?? really don't get that point
Tasky wrote:I was asking questions, trying to put pressure, try to get info... how can getting info be bad?
you didn't give any answer to this

and this:
nopointinactingup wrote:
RetroAudio wrote: Because the question is basically stupid and nonsense. You should know that.
Now how would you know?

and now this:
Tasky wrote:Lemon -> RetroAudio -> chihuahua0 -> AClockworkMelon -> Lemon
I'd like everyone of you four to post an
in-depth
ISO-analysis of the player following you in this list
by in-depth I really mean what I said... I want you to comment on every post (if the post is a null tell, comment to it anyway and just say so) and add an evaluation from -1 to +1 to each post (with -1 being scummiest, +1 being towniest, 0 being a null-tell)...
then of course I want you to do the sums and post a concluding comment
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
chihuahua0
chihuahua0
Townie
chihuahua0
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:42 am

Post by chihuahua0 »

So what are you saying?
Show
Love the Chihuahua...
Or the Teddy Bear Gets It!
VOTE: Teddy Bear

Anyone who thinks I am a wagon is a Robloxianist. Period.
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:09 am

Post by Tasky »

chihuahua0 wrote:So what are you saying?
?
who are you talking to?
what do you mean?

PS: do this:
Tasky wrote:Lemon -> RetroAudio -> chihuahua0 -> AClockworkMelon -> Lemon
I'd like everyone of you four to post an
in-depth
ISO-analysis of the player following you in this list
by in-depth I really mean what I said... I want you to comment on every post (if the post is a null tell, comment to it anyway and just say so) and add an evaluation from -1 to +1 to each post (with -1 being scummiest, +1 being towniest, 0 being a null-tell)...
then of course I want you to do the sums and post a concluding comment
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:13 am

Post by Zang »

Votecount-

chihuahua0 - 2 - (youngminii, MagnaofIllusion) (L-5)
RetroAudio - 1 - (Untrod Tripod) (L-6)
Lemon - 1 - (Mindgamer) (L-6)
nopointinactingup - 1 - (chihuahua0) (L-6)
AClockworkMelon - 3 - (Tasky, Equinox, nopointinactingup) (L-4)
Tasky - 2 - (AClockworkMelon, RetroAudio) (L-5)

Not Voting: Chevre, Lemon

7 to lynch

Deadline is July 20 at 9:00 pm EDT

RetroAudio has requested replacement
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Equinox »

I need to look at the case against RetroAudio, but for now I think I need to focus on...
Tasky wrote:I don't know whether AClockworkMelon is scum,
That looks horrible. Commit to an opinion! Is AClockworkMelon scum or not?
chihuahua0 wrote:Relationships usually means scum, or masons.
If you think a player may be a town power role, and you are town-aligned, please don't say something like this! You're just pointing out people for scum to kill.

That said, this post looks like you are fishing for masons. Why did you bring this up?
chihuahua0 wrote:I bet scum, but it would be rash for me to vote for one of them right now.
How would it be rash? If you think they are scum, you should be voting!
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Scum driven wagon? Hmmm. At the time of this post Chi has exact three votes – myself, ACM, and Young. Which of these players is scum and why?
AClockworkMelon. Already stated why. The other possibility is youngminii, but I haven't had the chance to look more closely at youngminii's push for chihuahua0's lynch, so I'm sitting null for the moment.
Lemon wrote:You have the most posts (which is kind of a null argument), but you also have attacked the most people, and very early for insignificant slights.
How is this scummy, Lemon?

chihuahua0, Lemon, Mindgamer, Untrod Tripod, youngminii: Top 2 suspects with explanation, please.

Lemon, Tasky, commit to an opinion, please.

I'll try to make fewer quote walls like this. >_>
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

So upon a reread my biggest annoyance is the invoking of the n00b defense for Chi. I notice that it's mainly Lemon doing so, but I think youngminii's comments warrant some scrutiny on the matter as well. I also have some questions at the end. But first, I have some references and comments:

Lemon:

Post 30
(self)

Chi:

Post 42
(self)
Post 91
(youngminii) sorta... I'm not 100% sure if you're trying to make excuses for him, but I don't know if I like the assertion that he's either scum or n00b. I don't see them as being mutually exclusive. Refer to later in the post for more on this
Post 92
(ACM) again, sorta
Post 98
(Lemon)
Post 103
(Lemon) and thus we start the "well the wiki said this" strategy
Post 125
(youngminii) Again, it's not exactly playing the n00b card, but you're saying "hey, he's either scum or n00b". Again, they're not mutally exclusive. But then, in the same paragraph, you say that it's not a valid excuse for scummy behavior. Come on, pick a stance.
Post 139
(Lemon) So what you're saying is "yeah, his behavior might hurt the town (this means it's BY DEFINITION anti-town behavior, by the way), but let's not lynch him because...uh...he might be n00b". AGAIN, n00b behavior and scum behavior are NOT mutually exclusive. In the same post, you say that Magna is focusing on him for n00b play instead of scum play.
In the interest of not having to type it over an over again, we'll make an acronym for this (and I'll just retype it every time you make an argument on this basis). NASAME (newb and scum aren't mutually exclusive)
. so, NASAME. NASAME. Others have commented on this, but pro-town play is pro-town play. You mean pro-town and anti-town when you say pro-town and mafia, but moving on as other people have noted, when you make a distinction like that, it makes me curious: what do you consider to be protown play? I'll put this with my list of questions at the bottom. NASAME
Post 140
(youngminii). the fact that it isn't a n00b game doesn't mean that he's not excused, the fact that n00b isn't an alignment means he's not excused. NASAME.
Post 141
(Lemon) Metagaming, no thanks? Reference my comments on post 140 for more on why this is a stupid idea. Also reference post 143.
Post 146
(Equinox) This is rather flimsy, but you said you might go along with Lemon on his defense (which is the n00b defense) of Chi
Post 155
(Lemon) NASAME

So I can only see a few reasons for using this defense. I think Lemon might be using it because he thinks that it might excuse his own poor play because if we excuse Chi for bad play due to his join date, we might excuse Lemon. No one in the town is excused from poor play. Poor play is anti-town. You trying to excuse poor play with the excuse that he's a n00b. Deflecting suspicion from a bad player is suspicious.
IGMEOY Lemon

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I think it's worth noting that in youngminii said in post 110 that he was critical of Chi's play (he quoted RA's post (108)) to say that he had attacked Chi's playstyle and other people had jumped on the "but he's n00b!" thing.

Questions!

youngminii

1. have you picked a stance on Chi?

Lemon

1. what is inherently protown play?
2. What is inherently antitown play?
3. Why is Magna antitown? What exactly scares you about active players?
4. When are you going to stop referencing the wiki page instead of using your own reasoning?

Equinox

1. In reference to posts 143 and 148, WHY is chi a ridiculously easy lynch? Think carefully now...
2. This isn't a question, but I wanted to mention that I *love* THE THEORY BOX that you used in post 159.
3. In post 178, you said that ACM has only made one case against one player, and then you said that it was "a very easy target". Who exactly is he supposed to make a case against? Do you find it more pro-town if someone tries to accuse people who are not easy targets? Is it more pro-town to throw accusations around all willy-nilly? Wouldn't it only be a scumtell if he was making a case against someone who seems fairly pro-town?

Chi

1. In reference to Post 172, how is "If he doesn't post a lot in the next few days, I'll vote him for lurking" using your brain?
2. In reference to post 183, what is the relationship? What leads you to believe there is a relationship?

I still think that RA is scum, but I will
unvote RA
for the moment because I'm finding Lemon and Chi more suspicious upon a reread
vote Lemon

I would also like to weigh in on the ACM debate: ACM, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm getting the feeling that you don't like posting very much at a time. I don't really feel that this is scumtell, but I get the feeling that you feel that the less you post, the less people can pick apart. I'm getting a null read on him, but due to the fact that he seems to like quoting more than restating, I think we need more info from him before we can claim to have a good read on him.
chihuahua0
chihuahua0
Townie
chihuahua0
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:53 am

Post by chihuahua0 »

chihuahua0 wrote:So what are you saying?
I don't quite know what point you are saying in post #200.

Oh, by the way:

UNVOTE:

I'm withdrawing my vote. Right now, I don't know who might be scum, but I'll just keep this vote until I'm sure or to use as a hammer.

And now to answer these questions:
Equinox wrote:
chihuahua0 wrote:Relationships usually means scum, or masons.
If you think a player may be a town power role, and you are town-aligned, please don't say something like this! You're just pointing out people for scum to kill.

That said, this post looks like you are fishing for masons. Why did you bring this up?

There could be masons in Normal games, right? I just don't want someone reminding me that relationships could be masons.

chihuahua0 wrote:I bet scum, but it would be rash for me to vote for one of them right now.
How would it be rash? If you think they are scum, you should be voting!

Due to previous experience, people think that joining small-sized wagons mean scum unless they really think that the target is scum. And I don't remember why I said that in response to.

Preview Post:
@Untrod Tripod:

1. You got me stuck here. It doesn't matter now, (I think I was referring to RetroAudio), but voting for lurkers is a policy vote.
2. When I see that two players are constantly posting to each other, with some posts off-topic, they could know each other's role. That usually means that they might be scum, but in other games it could also mean masons, lovers, etc.

But maybe it's scum. I need to look back.
Show
Love the Chihuahua...

chihuahua0
chihuahua0
Townie
chihuahua0
Townie
Townie

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:59 am

Post by chihuahua0 »

chihuahua0 wrote:Wow, there seem to be a relationship between Tasky and AClockworkMelon. Relationships usually means scum, or masons.

I bet scum, but it would be rash for me to vote for one of them right now.
There is post #183. So, according to some of the other players, Tasky might be scum, right? But Lemon, RetroAudio, AClockworkMelon, and I are the biggist suspects.

One of us
might
be scum, but not all four of us.

I'll just vote for one of them, even if it means everybody else accusing me of being scummier:

VOTE: AClockworkMelon
Show
Love the Chihuahua...

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:01 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

....I realized just now that I IGMEOY'd Lemon and then voted for him. I wrote the IGMEOY at the beginning of writing the post and after all of the references were posted realized that he deserved a vote.
1. it was stupid
2. yes I'm stupid for not remembering to take it out

just wanted to state that now so it's not analyzed later. it was just poor editing on my part. anyway...
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:23 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

ACM wrote:And to Magna, I never agreed with anyone that I was behaving scummily.
The agreement doesn’t have to be explicit to have happened. You accused someone of looking for an easy lynch when voting for you. By inference an easy lynch is directed at someone who is playing in a scummy manner. QED.
Chi wrote:There is post #183. So, according to some of the other players, Tasky might be scum, right? But Lemon, RetroAudio, AClockworkMelon, and I are the biggist suspects.

One of us might be scum, but not all four of us.
Given that there are most likely 3 scum the second part of your sentence is pretty much a given.

But why do you assert that only one might be scum? Do you think it impossible that RA / Lemon and ACM might be scum together?

@Tasky
– You repeated justification of what vote was random and what vote wasn’t is looking more and more like poor justification for voting. Town has no reason to not stand behind their voting records.
Lemon wrote:Acting newb is different from acting scum, and basically policy lynching doesn't help us. Unless you find it does help, or can conclusively rule out newb from scum.
I don’t consider any play outside of the Road to Rome as newbie play. You venture outside those confines and play poorly you deserve to get lynched. Sink or swim. The Road to Rome is there for a reason. Even though I have plenty of experience playing elsewhere I didn’t play outside RtR until I felt certain I was well acclimated to MS. It may be harsh but it’s my standard.
Lemon wrote:You have the most posts (which is kind of a null argument), but you also have attacked the most people, and very early for insignificant slights.
Way to dodge the question. I asked if you could substantiate my activity as “out of the ordinary”. Which means something that would indicate I am scum based on how I play. Not anyone else. Furthermore I don’t know what you expect players to do. Early on the only suspicious behaviour is likely to be fairly insignificant in the long run. How else do you expect to get things going? Do you expect scum to just blurt out “Lynch me I’m Mafia”?
Lemon wrote:1. Over-focusing on basically the easiest target in this entire game. Especially as metagame shows he's really newb.
2. I'm not saying that you're tunneling. I'm saying that we're focusing on him, because he's an easy target.
1. Do you know what metagaming actually is? It’s using past performance of an individual player to determine whether they are Town or scum. What you are doing is using general Wiki-info to support your theory that Chi is Town. Also, please prove how I am over-focusing.
2. What do you mean “we” are focusing on him? You aren’t, you are defending him to the hilt when he doesn’t bother to defend himself.
Lemon wrote:Some people forget this knowledge. You can probably tell Chihuahua has.
Prove it. I see tons of assertions out of you with little support.
Lemon wrote:I don't find anybody terribly suspicious, YET. I don't like randomly throwing down my vote on the slightest suspicion or twitch.
And... I am admittedly not that great at scum-hunting. But simultaneously, I don't agree with the idea that throwing down accusations is beneficial to the town.
Your method of not voting is not Pro-Town. It’s overcautious as you appear not to want to make waves and potentially offend anyone. Town do not have any inherent reason to be so indecisive.

UNVOTE: Chi
VOTE: Lemon
You have spent the entire game defending someone and not scum-hunting. At this point I think you are scum who doesn’t have a clear idea how to ‘fake’ their scum-hunting. If anything your repeated and pointless defence of Chi leads me to believe you know he’s Town and want to reap the benefits if he is lynched.

To any potential Vigs
- If Chi is not the lynch today he should be at the top of your list tonight.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:40 am

Post by Equinox »

Untrod Tripod wrote:
Post 146
(Equinox) This is rather flimsy, but you said you might go along with Lemon on his defense (which is the n00b defense) of Chi
Flimsy because chihuahua0 continually trips up my scumdar, even though I'm aware this is his posting style and he is new to the game.
Untrod Tripod wrote:1. In reference to posts 143 and 148, WHY is chi a ridiculously easy lynch? Think carefully now...
2. This isn't a question, but I wanted to mention that I *love* THE THEORY BOX that you used in post 159.
3. In post 178, you said that ACM has only made one case against one player, and then you said that it was "a very easy target". Who exactly is he supposed to make a case against? Do you find it more pro-town if someone tries to accuse people who are not easy targets? Is it more pro-town to throw accusations around all willy-nilly? Wouldn't it only be a scumtell if he was making a case against someone who seems fairly pro-town?
1. The "think carefully now" comment gives me chills because I saw scum do this in another game... I'll still answer the question, though. Look at chihuahua0's behavior. He's practically begging to be lynched. It's an easy wagon, regardless of chihuahua0's actual alignment; it's a great chance for scum buddies to get town points if chihuahua0 is their partner, and if chihuahua0 is not scum, scum can very easily push the wagon until lynch or until deadline when it's imperative we lynch someone.
3. AClockworkMelon has said very little, and his jumping on chihuahua0 felt like getting on an easy target. I realize that sometimes easy targets are scum, but I didn't like the way he did it. No, I'm not going to immediately write someone off as town if they pursue difficult targets; that's going into WIFOM. It's just more suspicious if it's an easy target. I don't know what you mean by "throwing accusations around all willy-nilly," but that's better than the other end of the spectrum. No, I'm not going to immediately write someone off as scum if they go after a pro-town target. I'll just be very, very interested.

tl;dr for #3: It's not what they do. It's how.

You're asking a few theory questions. Theory discussion should be kept to a minimum.
chihuahua0 wrote:I'm withdrawing my vote. Right now, I don't know who might be scum, but I'll just keep this vote until I'm sure
or to use as a hammer
That... was so incredibly scummy.

Regarding the answers to my questions: chihuahua0, why are you afraid that people will think you are scummy?

Also, if you don't know who is scum, maybe you think someone is. Give me your top two suspects, please. Post #207 does not count, sorry.
chihuahua0
chihuahua0
Townie
chihuahua0
Townie
Townie

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:06 am

Post by chihuahua0 »

@Equinox: Because if people repeatly lynch me and I am revealed as town, I will be branded as a noob. I am determineted to stay with this site, and I am going to develop a metagame.

I
think
Lemon, AClockworkMelon, Tasky, and RetroAudio might be scum. But yet again, everyone have a reason to vote for one of them.

Oh, and by the way, I haven't seem Chevre post for awhile.

@MagnaofIllusion: Looks like I'm the VI, again.
Show
Love the Chihuahua...

Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:59 am

Post by Tasky »

Equinox wrote:
Tasky wrote:I don't know whether AClockworkMelon is scum,
That looks horrible. Commit to an opinion! Is AClockworkMelon scum or not?
this is only a partial quote... of course I cannot
know
whether he is scum but as I said "I don't know whether AClockworkMelon is scum, but even if he isn't his play is definitely harming town (not expressing opinions, not reading thread carefully, etc)" so I think his posts are totally harming town, and yes, I think he is scummy for that...

Equinox wrote:Lemon, Tasky, commit to an opinion, please.
I did a lot of times... my top scumpicks are chihuahua0, RetroAudio and AClockworkMelon... it's not the first time I say that

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Tasky
– You repeated justification of what vote was random and what vote wasn’t is looking more and more like poor justification for voting. Town has no reason to not stand behind their voting records.
the first four votes were RVS, I would be lying if I said they aren't random
from then all, I meant every vote I placed... the AWA vote was more like a prod, so I took it away as soon as I knew he asked for replacement.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Zang »

Quoi replaces RetroAudio
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
AClockworkMelon
AClockworkMelon
Mafia Scum
AClockworkMelon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:43 am

Post by AClockworkMelon »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
ACM wrote:And to Magna, I never agreed with anyone that I was behaving scummily.
The agreement doesn’t have to be explicit to have happened. You accused someone of looking for an easy lynch when voting for you. By inference an easy lynch is directed at someone who is playing in a scummy manner.
Being an easy lynch does not mean scummy.
Untrod Tripod wrote:I would also like to weigh in on the ACM debate: ACM, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm getting the feeling that you don't like posting very much at a time. I don't really feel that this is scumtell, but I get the feeling that you feel that the less you post, the less people can pick apart. I'm getting a null read on him, but due to the fact that he seems to like quoting more than restating, I think we need more info from him before we can claim to have a good read on him.
I typically post a lot, but in other games I've played in I've been criticized for being too active. I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't.
"The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast." Oscar Wilde
AClockworkMelon
AClockworkMelon
Mafia Scum
AClockworkMelon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:46 am

Equinox wrote:I realize that sometimes easy targets are scum
I chose Tasky not because you asked me to, but because he did. I'd already put my FOS on him and I'd already criticized his play. He wasn't chosen because of how soft a target he was.
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Tasky »

AClockworkMelon wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
The agreement doesn’t have to be explicit to have happened. You accused someone of looking for an easy lynch when voting for you. By inference an easy lynch is directed at someone who is playing in a scummy manner.
Being an easy lynch does not mean scummy.
Untrod Tripod wrote:I would also like to weigh in on the ACM debate: ACM, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm getting the feeling that you don't like posting very much at a time. I don't really feel that this is scumtell, but I get the feeling that you feel that the less you post, the less people can pick apart. I'm getting a null read on him, but due to the fact that he seems to like quoting more than restating, I think we need more info from him before we can claim to have a good read on him.
I typically post a lot, but in other games I've played in I've been criticized for being too active. I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't.
link,link,link... please link the exact post where you were criticized for being too active...
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
AClockworkMelon
AClockworkMelon
Mafia Scum
AClockworkMelon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:18 pm

Tasky wrote:link,link,link... please link the exact post where you were criticized for being too active...
Sure, I've got two games that come to mind.

Would it be a breach of 'discussing active games' if I just linked to a single post or whatever?
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Tasky »

I don't think it is a problem if you post a link, as long as you are already out of that game... it's quite useless for us if you are not, since we can make metatells if your alignment of that game isn't known
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:26 pm

Don't discuss, link, or reference active games PERIOD.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Equinox »

chihuahua0 wrote:@Equinox: Because if people repeatly lynch me and I am revealed as town, I will be branded as a noob. I am determineted to stay with this site, and I am going to develop a metagame.
As a townie, you should have no fears of getting lynched. This lack of fear leads to a bit more recklessness, which makes you look more genuine, which in turn makes it less likely that you get lynched as a townie. The fear of being suspicious just makes you suspicious. Keep this in mind.

Thanks for the opinions, chihuahua0 and Tasky.

Tasky, the rest of the quote didn't state a solid opinion either, so I just quoted the first part. I appreciate you restating your stances, though; that helps.

AClockworkMelon, the criticism for being too active is unfounded. Activity is good. Unless you're flooding games with fluff posts, I don't see why you should keep your activity level down.

My criticism of you taking easy targets was not your attacks on Tasky -- that's fine by me -- but it was your vote on chihuahua0. Seeing chihuahua0's recent posts has changed my opinion somewhat on the "jumping on an easy target" thing, though.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Equinox »

Hmm... I missed AClockworkMelon's vote switch. Seeing as he has a case and he's pushing for it:

Unvote

I'll need to examine Lemon and RetroAudio. Most likely Lemon's posts first.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:18 pm

Mod - Can we get a prod on Young (assuming he's not V/LA, didn't see one) and Chevre (who has yet to post since replacing in on Monday)?

Quoi
Quoi
Townie
Quoi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Quoi »

Hi everybody! It looks like I'm the latest replacement, so I'll start reading now and probably have something to say by the end of the night.
Hmm?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:43 pm

That reminds me ...

Welcome Quoi :D

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”