Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@rajrhcpfreak, OK, I have confirmed with the mod that you're right and BlazezRb was in the graveyard at one point (I missed that.) To be clear about everything else you're claiming about your ability the following is what I understand:

You used your grave steal on the corpse last night and that moved it from the grave yard to unraveled from the wheel (for some reason earlier it looked like you were saying that was going to happen tonight.)
You have confirmed with the mod that you have received his role information. Either that should mean you have it now or that you're sure you're going to get it in the future (tonight?) as part of a delayed action despite the universal roleblock which cancels ongoing actions.

If you could confirm those and clarify exactly when you'll be getting your coroner information (or if you've already gotten it, exactly what it was) that'd be handy.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
DarkStalker
DarkStalker
Townie
DarkStalker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:30 am

Post by DarkStalker »

<<PF

I two might be a bit held up on posting this weekend. If I post at al rule 12 def gonna be violated (Its slightly violated right now likly worse if I get back on latr). For as I was last minute with Father's Day my Family seems to want to be last minute and try to have some fun together for the entire weekend in honor of Independence Day in USA

Maybe Beholder will be nice and give a lest a few days extension cause of marathon and holiday like how he gave one went the site got moved on June 14th.

I'll will be approving at least a 1 week extension on the next Vote Count.

If not I tink I should still be able to be back before deadline and heck Ani's V/la is over so perhaps he'll be able to post in response to Totally Not Mafia aswell and hlp other things too. See you guys
They taped over your mouth, Scribbled out the Truth with their lies, and gave animorpherv and PokerFace a hydra account :)
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

DarkStalker, the information i was talking about was finding out what was going on in limbo, which is completely different from getting info from bandwagons (it's starting to look like you're using anything to defend Ani's actions and to counter-attack me as i don't see what this has to do with the original argument). My only worry was that Mina could be scum and seeing as people in limbo could still affect win conditions that would be dangerous for us to just leave her in there the entire game (as I said, I didn't think people would be able to come out of LyLo back into the game). Because I thought it was an SK's kill we would be directing and not a vig's, I didn't see this as a waste at all. The game I was talking about was Almost No Rules Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 54&t=13693

Anyway, my vote is staying on you because of your claim. Your two abilites seem like they're more likely to be scum abilities to me. The cuckoo ability is taking away somebodies abilities until they're dead and then replaced, which I believe you may have left something out of and tried to give it a pro-town spin (ie the replaced person may come back as mafia). The Corithian (is it supposed to be corinthian?) ability is taking away somebodies vote which I see as very likely for scum to have. Also, as somebody else said and I was thinking myself, it's a bit hard to believe all these neighbourizes are town, so I believe you may be the scum neighbourizer. You also put "town" as your answer to faction, do you actually think that was what that question was asking for?

Could the people who think I'm scum please state their reasons for thinking this? I mean, I get why scum would want to lynch the doc, and I wouldn't be surprised if i stopped their kill last night and they're pissed off about it, but town people really need to start giving reasons and putting up cases as to why people should be lynched, otherwise scum can just get away with posting "Baaa" or something equally void of any reasoning and thus not be held accountable later.

I have more to say about others claims as well as items, I'll get to that when I have more time later.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Mighty Orbots wrote:You'll note he was also calling for a Norse worship on day three despite the fact that it appears that he wouldn't want that just by his role.
I was bluffing so Iecerint wouldn't suspect me to be sky. In my mind Iecerint was the scum and not Inhim.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by ooba »

Trying to analyze the setup.

Starting QTs:

Some QT (MO + Mina)
White Council QT (MO+Faraday+????)
Norse (ABR+Blaze+Sky+Percy)
Kick Ass (Tar+DTM)

Nik's QTs:
N1: Parama + Fate
N2: Plum + Mighty Orbots
N2: Iecerint + ooba

Let me know in case I missed some QT.

MO, please share
i) Flavor for your QT with Mina (if any)
ii) White council QT flavor (if any) with all members
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by ooba »

ebwop: Iece instead of Sky
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@ooba, the White Council quick topic is the one that Mina is in. The three of us are the only ones there. It's a council of wizards who were part of a larger council before the game started and were the only three to be sucked into the events happening here. The implications seems to me to be that we're all supposed to be good but there's nothing concrete. I'd classify us as unconfirmed masons rather than neighbors I think.

There was also the limbo quick topic with dramonic and Mina on Day Two as well as DarkStalker's QT with Plum and Nikanor.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:55 pm

Post by Fate »

Just posting here to remind you all that I FAILED TO DELIVER ON MY OWN PROMISED RE-READ.

God its sad when I have to call my OWN ass out for being scummy.

Note: This post also contains my indication that I am again going to fail to re-read
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:13 pm

Post by Chronopie »

So Fate is calling Fate scummy?

Good enough for me

VOTE: Fate
:twisted: Baa :twisted:
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:27 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Please don't do that, Chronopie.
tnm, I'm voting you because you claimed doctor who protected the mafia godfather. That might be acceptable if he was active or whatever, but he posted fuck all on day one, and I don't buy your excuse that you thought he was a power role.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:25 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I don't think the scum doc would openly claim in thread that he protected the GF. I know WIFOM, but still. >.>

S_B is today's lynch. No one else particularly stands out.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:36 am

Post by Fate »

Nikanor wrote:Please don't do that, Chronopie.
tnm, I'm voting you because you claimed doctor who protected the mafia godfather. That might be acceptable if he was active or whatever, but he posted fuck all on day one, and I don't buy your excuse that you thought he was a power role.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:37 am

Post by Fate »

Chronopie wrote:So Fate is calling Fate scummy?

Good enough for me

VOTE: Fate
:twisted: Baa :twisted:
OMGUS ACROSS ANOTHER GAMES?

>_>
<_<

OH NOESSSSSS THE PRICE OF A SCUM VICTORY IS GREAT!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:06 am

Post by ooba »

Given my ability timing, I will not be claiming my worship or target from here onwards except in the situation where I catch somebody in a lie. I think VV should not claim his target or worship too.

I have (finally) started with the claims to see who has not played in a consistent manner with that claim.

I start with VV and Fate because they are the closest to my role - I expect to see some sort of focus on worship here and attentiveness to any discussion on worship.

14. VasudeVa (replaces Elscouta)

Worship Focus
- Starts off with the entire "If you had to worship now, who would you focus on"

Great N1 choice - matches with my choice of who I would have protected with a role like that - If SB hadn't killed SpyreX, he would have been NK immune on N2.
It's pointless to have a 'target woships the same pantheon' subclause when you're scum.
What about in the situation where scum are split up and cannot talk to each other?

7. Fate

Points in Fate's favor:
Worship focus

Post 1: The first to start worship discussion
Post 5: "I see nothing wrong with claiming Worship targets in case of something screwy coming up later."
Post 15: "I'll get to Percy's post in a minute."
Post 37: "LYNCH PLEASE WORSHIP PLAN FIRST THEN LYNCH"
- General irritation at people jumping the gun and worship voting
Post 104: "I would be ALL DOWN for a mass deity claim so we can figure out who to worship."

Points against Fate
Percy

Sat May 29, 2010 4:58 pm
- Promises a follow up on Percy's post but never follows up on it
Post 44: "You can add Percy to that list of town now. "

N1 Choice

Worship vote N1: Egypt (Nikanor)
Worship vote N2: Egypt (Chronopie)
N1: Focus Nikanor because no one explicitly fuckin claimed IM WORHSIPPING GOO in thread so I was left with few options.
N2: Focus Chronopie cause I could count on him to worship Egypt lulz
The N1 egyptian choice was horrible. You already knew Nikanor was Old Ones. If nothing else, SpyreX was surely voting the Old Ones. N2 was acceptable since it was hard narrowing anybody down to their worship choices.
You passive for being a miller says: Scum of the universe?
Yours is different?

Can you PM the mod and ask who you focussed on during N1?

Also some setup news; breakdown of manho's role:

4. manho, died Night 2 by being shot (in the dick). Rolecop: Paul Atreides

manho is a role similar to Fate's; in the sense, that he does not affect his target. Reasons being his willingness to focus on anyone as long as he gets it right (he switches from VV to Iece on D2).
ii) you mean ... that thing? i focus on spyrex.
Since he got his focus right now on N1, his power should have been active on D2\N2.
The first thing manho does on D2 is to check his vote - apparently for delirium but
4 manho ( 2 ) [ 11 ] - manho
Therefore manho was an focus guy who became a double voter if he matched targets perfectly.

There is no way I am lynching Fate today (pending his explanation of the N1 choice).

I would say the same thing about VV but let me mull over the apparent redirection to VV.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:07 am

Post by ooba »

ebwop: redirection to SB
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:18 am

Post by Fate »

Just for you ooba.

BY THE WAY LOOK OUT MO OOBA'S ON YOUR HEELS FOR TOWNIEST TOWN
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:21 am

Post by dramonic »

sorry I'm falling behind, I'll get up to date.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:26 am

Post by Fate »

I remember my thought process at the time being: Hey its cool and all people want to worship GOO to give SpyreX powers, but no one has
explicitly
said they were worshiping GOO. I didn't want to take any chances with someone, even SpyreX (who's a scum mastermind and one I secretly didn't trust 100%)

Nikanor had said "ok I'm sending in my worship vote now" so I TRUSTED that he had made his choice and wasn't doing anything funny lest he be found out later as a liar. And if wasn't Nikanor, then it was going to be DTM who was worshipping Norse and I did NOT want to worship Norse.

But I'll get back to you when the mod does.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:39 am

Post by ooba »

10. Parama
11. Pomegranate (replaces Plum), returned to the game Day 3.
18. Mina, returned to the game Day 3.
23. Albatross (replaces Kairyuu)
24. rajrhcpfreak
25. AdumbroDeus (Replaces CryMeARiver)
26. Iecerint
28. DTMaster
Can the following just vote anybody? Just make sure nobody is accidentally lynched - a random vote will do.
Just to be clear - nobody has claimed Blaze's hammer right?
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:53 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@ooba, the people who make sense to have received BlazezRb's hammer based on what he said have denied having it so far as I can tell. Further we probably wouldn't see it's effects showing up today with the universal roleblock going anyhow.

On another note, both Faraday and Papa Zito have assumed in quick topics that with the roleblock going tonight there won't be any actual phase. I don't think that should be the case but the mod doesn't seem to want to confirm that to me. As such I'd recommend that everyone makes sure to do their worship voting before the lynch actually goes through (though after we've had more discussion about it.)

Right now I'm still inclined to vote Norse with a majority due to being leery of Albert B. Rampage while also getting 20% in to the GOO so that Nikanor can make another anytime quick topic (between two people who can't otherwise communicate but who we think are in the probably town list.)

Actually,

@Albert B. Ramapge, Norse weren't the worship target Day Two or Day Three. Do you now have the ability to summon Fenrir (next time abilities aren't blocked?)

-Zorblag R`Lyeh

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:55 am

Post by Parama »

On request.

Vote: ABR
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:56 am

Post by Parama »

P.S.: My theory is that
A. ABR is the cult leader
B. There is no cult, ABR is some informed hostile 3rd-party regardless
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:15 am

Post by Fate »

Oh so that's how Nika's ability works and why he was voting Goo?

I'LL VOTE GOO WITH YOU NIKA, I HAZ 4 VOTES
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:19 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

1) I don't understand the wall mina posted at all

2) I don't care for MO's questions. He of all people should know I'm not scum.

3) If I was the cult leader I would never have even said there was a cult.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:27 am

Post by Parama »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:3) If I was the cult leader I would never have even said there was a cult.
Hooray for WIFOM. In fact, this is why I think you'd say it in the first place if you WERE cult leader.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”