AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

We can't do it anymore the plan anymore because FISHY went ahead and just blew the ability on his own time. Woop dee doo.
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:37 pm

Post by Zajnet »

Herp Derp.
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:53 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

nopointactingup is scum. I tried and failed to masonise him.

I don't think I used that stupidly, and I don't much like the comments saying what an idiot I am. I think determining the alignment of the least readable player is a good use for an investigation. If he had been town, no reason not to wire him money instead of AGM.

Anyway, it's done, and now we need to decide whether we should quicklynch before the actions are sold. I'm thinking yes, just to make sure there's one less NK tonight.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:53 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 4 Vote Count

Zang ( 1 ) Fishythefish,
SaintKerrigan ( 0 )
Zajnet ( 0 )
nopointinactingup ( 0 )
Fishythefish ( 0 )
Steam-Powered Shovel ( 1 ) AlmasterGM,
AlmasterGM ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 5 ) nopointinactingup Steam-Powered Shovel, SaintKerrigan, Zajnet, Zang,
Total Votes ( 7 )
Deadline: July 9th at 11:00 EDT
With 7 total votes, 4 needed to lynch.

Marketplace
To place a bid, PM Zoraster with the highest price you would be willing to pay.

7 Night Kill x 2
- Twice per game, you may PM the mod with a target. The following night, you will attempt to kill that person.
MB: 50 CB: 297 Deadline: 0:01:00 7/3/2010

8 Governor x 1
- Once per game, you may PM the mod to use the governor power. This will skip that day's lynch. You must PM the mod BEFORE night falls. Twilight is fine, but you risk night falling before you get your PM in.
MB: 30 CB: 30 Deadline: 12:17:00 7/3/2010

9 Deadline Setter
- You may set the deadline for the following day by PMing the mod before night falls. You may decide two variables: 1) the minimum lynch time (from 0-3 days), 2) the maximum deadline (from 7-14 days).
MB: 1 CB: 1 Deadline: 12:00:00 7/3/2010

Current bids may not be up-to-date. Current Bids and Deadlines will only be kept up-to-date by edit until the next vote count is posted.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:05 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Alright so we've got scum. I guess it was worth it then, good job Fishy.

Regarding quicklynch, here's the dilemma - I am currently winning the Nightkill. However, if the scumteam challenging me for it has two players on it, they will get more net money during the night than I will, and will thus be able to outbid me on it. So, unless people plan to help me out via wire (which I doubt, since I asked before and nobody jumped on it), I'd rather not.

Obviously, though, you don't know I'm town, so the decision for you to weigh is "chance of Almaster being town and controlling NKs in the future" vs "stopping one NK now."
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:07 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

Tough luck. I can't find any way to justify myself. But I do believe I have a deal that you can consider.

I'm Mafia A, along with Andrius. My predecessors used the 2 shots of my NK ( as proven by Andrius safe keeping the Doctor ability) and I recently got FireFighter and Promotion ( carelessly lost the bid on Mason ), so I can safely bet Mafia B has at least the Arsonist ability on their side ( Because all the expensive abilities so far have been bought by town). If Mafia B gets NK ability too and towns lynch me, it will advantage Mafia B more than it advantages town because Mafia B will get 1 free Night to Kill/Arsonist Target. If they do it right, the town would be outnumbered by tomorrow already, with 2 dead townies ( unless the doctor successfully intervene ). Thus, I think you should consider lynching a Mafia B today instead so as to balance the situation and not to give too much power to Mafia B. Besides, I have FireFighter and invaluable info to whom Mafia B are. Then of course, I'm in for this because of my win-con, so there's a slight chance of me winning, but there is also a better chance of town winning if you don't lynch me. The only ones impaired by this deal is Mafia B, who currently holds the most power. Thus, without further ado, I will conclude by saying lynching me or not is for you to consider, I believe in your good judgement and hope you will make the correct decision.

With Love,
Mafia A - Nopointinactingup.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:30 am

Post by Zajnet »

nopointinactingup wrote:Tough luck. I can't find any way to justify myself. But I do believe I have a deal that you can consider.

I'm Mafia A, along with Andrius. My predecessors used the 2 shots of my NK ( as proven by Andrius safe keeping the Doctor ability) and I recently got FireFighter and Promotion ( carelessly lost the bid on Mason ), so I can safely bet Mafia B has at least the Arsonist ability on their side ( Because all the expensive abilities so far have been bought by town). If Mafia B gets NK ability too and towns lynch me, it will advantage Mafia B more than it advantages town because Mafia B will get 1 free Night to Kill/Arsonist Target. If they do it right, the town would be outnumbered by tomorrow already, with 2 dead townies ( unless the doctor successfully intervene ). Thus, I think you should consider lynching a Mafia B today instead so as to balance the situation and not to give too much power to Mafia B. Besides, I have FireFighter and invaluable info to whom Mafia B are. Then of course, I'm in for this because of my win-con, so there's a slight chance of me winning, but there is also a better chance of town winning if you don't lynch me. The only ones impaired by this deal is Mafia B, who currently holds the most power. Thus, without further ado, I will conclude by saying lynching me or not is for you to consider, I believe in your good judgement and hope you will make the correct decision.

With Love,
Mafia A - Nopointinactingup.
This is interesting. He has a point, but we have no way to know he's not really lying B with the arsonist.

Put promotion for sale right now, and I'll consider leaving you alive today.

Who do you think is Mafia B?
My GTKAS
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:44 am

Forgive my measuredness as I need to make sure you guys will not just take my info and kill me.
1> If you are concerned I might be Mafia B then it's a tempting move for the real Mafia A to claim right now to eliminate a mafia B to increase their chance of winning.
Andrius wrote:Hi nopointinactingup! Its been awhile since 930.
And this, does Andrius say hi to anyone besides me?
Though those are weak arguments, those are the only I have to convince you that I'm Andrius' buddy.
2> If you are concerned with the fact that I might have Arsonist, I would like to ask you where do I get such money to buy Arsonist $300 when NK $147, Firefighter $121, and NS' estate $100 pile up on my debt?
3> I would, but why should I put promotion on Sale?
4> Cannot answer that until we get thing straight.
Justice will prevail
\m/
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:18 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Do you have any cash on hand or just abilities?
Do you have any debt?
Are you currently bidding on the second round of NKs?
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Zang »

1> If you are concerned I might be Mafia B then it's a tempting move for the real Mafia A to claim right now to eliminate a mafia B to increase their chance of winning.
why would the real mafia A claim? We would just lynch them tommorow.
2> If you are concerned with the fact that I might have Arsonist, I would like to ask you where do I get such money to buy Arsonist $300 when NK $147, Firefighter $121, and NS' estate $100 pile up on my debt?
You might not even have the firefighter.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:22 am

I just took in $203 from NS estate as well as some debt, so I do have cash, and do have debt.
I'm not bidding, I don't think I have the potential for more NK. I'm saving to pay my debt tomorrow if I get to live till then.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:24 am

Zang wrote:
why would the real mafia A claim? We would just lynch them tommorow.
You might not even have the firefighter.
1> If tomorrow comes for you guys of course. If you guys lynch a Mafia B today and the last one happen to kill 2 towns, I still got a shot at drawing :D. But be warned, if you lynch me today and the Mafia B are able to kill 2 towns then you loose.
2> If no one counterclaims then I suppose I do?
Justice will prevail
\m/
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:51 am

Post by Zajnet »

nopointinactingup wrote:3> I would, but why should I put promotion on Sale?
Because you're scum.
My GTKAS
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:53 am

@Mod: If I put an ability up for sale, will I get to set the minimum bid?
Justice will prevail
\m/
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:07 am

Post by Zajnet »

nopointinactingup wrote:
Read the thread please.
game rules wrote:2. Bidding: You may PM the mod to list your ability on the trading market at a certain minimum bid*. Once a minimum bid has been made, the ability cannot be pulled from the market OR used. All bids are anonymous. Bids must remain up for at least 3 real-life days before being pulled.
*The minimum bid may be no more than 150% of what you paid for it. If you have used a limited shot ability, you may not make the bid any more than the price you paid for it.
My GTKAS
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:32 am

Post by Fishythefish »

The firefighter, if he's not NPAU, should NOT counterclaim. We should just lynch the scumbag. We've got absolutely no reason to think that he's Mafia A rather than B, and letting outed Mafia B live would be a disaster.

Basically, as I see it, we've caught scum and have no information about his team. His claims are irrelevant; claiming Mafia A is clearly what either breed of scum would do to try and survive.

To be more specific, we should lynch the scumbag BEFORE the governor ability sells (for obvious reasons), but AFTER the nightkill sells. I want AGM to get it. Controllable nightkills are a Good Thing. Particularly if the scum are split 1-1; in that case scumAGM couldn't go against our orders until the very end.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:38 am

Fish, the Firefighter is me. You really sound like a Mafia B. And AGM sounds like his partner?
If I were Mafia B, no way can I think of this xD. And if you are town, point out my irrelevancy instead of just dumping them away in a deleterious manner for your town.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:43 am

Post by Zajnet »

VOTE: Fishy
My GTKAS
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:53 am

Post by Fishythefish »

I don't need to point out your irrelevancies. Simply put, nothing you say has any bearing on what scumteam you are on:
- Promotion could be bought by a player on either scumteam.
- Firefighter could be bought by a player on either scumteam.
- Andrius's remark is basically non-evidence.
- It's hardly rocket science to claim being on the weaker scumteam to avoid a lynch.
The reason I say the Firefighter shouldn't counterclaim is if it's not you, your team probably has Arsonist and wants to kill them off. But even if we take your claims on abilities to be gospel, if you are Mafia A you need a good lynching. If you are Mafia B, lynching you is still a reasonable result for the day, particularly if we get control of the NK via AGM.

So. I know you are scum. I don't have any evidence that says which team you are on. This clearly makes you an excellent lynch.

@Zajnet: why are you voting for me?
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:01 am

Are you perfectly sure AGM is town? If he turns out scum, your plan will blow to bits if you lynch me. Would you like that?
Zajnet wrote:
nopointinactingup wrote:
Read the thread please.
game rules wrote:2. Bidding: You may PM the mod to list your ability on the trading market at a certain minimum bid*. Once a minimum bid has been made, the ability cannot be pulled from the market OR used. All bids are anonymous. Bids must remain up for at least 3 real-life days before being pulled.
*The minimum bid may be no more than 150% of what you paid for it. If you have used a limited shot ability, you may not make the bid any more than the price you paid for it.
If this is possible, I could put my promotion and Firefighter on auction with the minimum bid of say $500 right? Just to prove to you that I have them.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Zajnet »

nopointinactingup wrote:Are you perfectly sure AGM is town? If he turns out scum, your plan will blow to bits if you lynch me. Would you like that?
Zajnet wrote:
nopointinactingup wrote:
Read the thread please.
If this is possible, I could put my promotion and Firefighter on auction with the minimum bid of say $500 right? Just to prove to you that I have them.
Read the thread please.
@Fishy: Because I think that you're scum. You are trying to get us to lynch nopoint, and if he really is Mafia A, that almost definitely leads to a mafia B.
My GTKAS
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:12 am

Oh. So the minimum bid should be $181.5 for FF and $150 for NS Estate.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:19 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Yes. Put Firefighter on auction for a large sum is a good plan. No harm doing the same for Promotion, although you having that doesn't say anything much about anything.

I don't see how your lynch or otherwise has much to do with AGM getting the NK. By my maths, if we lynch you and he has a kill tonight, he still has to follow orders if he's scum (with or without a partner).

Regardless, I see nothing that says you are more likely Mafia A than B. So I see no reason at all to leave you alive.

@Zajnet: but that "if he really is Mafia A" is a HUGE "if", which you seem to be taking as a fact. You are saying I'm scummy for wanting to lynch OUTED SCUM! That should need some really really strong argument why he is a poor lynch, and there is simply no such argument in the thread.
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:31 am

Post by Zajnet »

I have no reason to disbelieve him.

Even if he is Mafia B, we have him under a leash.
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:34 am

Post by Zajnet »

Whoever had the cop should claim what results they got.
My GTKAS

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”