youngminii
Goon
youngminii
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:45 am

Post by youngminii »

VOTE: MangaofIllusion

Very picky. You remind me of my brother.
youngminii
youngminii
Goon
youngminii
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:04 am

Post by youngminii »

I look forward to it..
Buddy.

:P
youngminii
youngminii
Goon
youngminii
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:09 am

Post by youngminii »

Tasky wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Second Self-Inconsistancy (in relation to actual game issues) is a huge scum-tell IMO. Going out of your way to point out the spelling errors in the sample PM while yourself using h8 in place of hate (along with other issues) is being self-inconsistent. Regardless I don't feel it is anything other than a way to generate discussion in this case.
well... I do agree with you that self-inconsistancy is a huge scum-tell, but if and
only if
it's related to the game itself... not if it is related to something like grammar.
just wanted to point out that logical fallacy, done on purpose or not
Agreed, what's wrong with using hate and h8 interchangeably? Nothing scummy about that at all.
youngminii
youngminii
Goon
youngminii
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:15 am

Post by youngminii »

chihuahua0 wrote:Oh, and here's my random vote:

VOTE: AClockworkMelon for making a pun out of a movie that had got the NC-17 rating. And because I see you too much.
*Book
youngminii
youngminii
Goon
youngminii
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:02 am

Post by youngminii »

It's a Zealot man! A very pixelated one :P
youngminii
youngminii
Goon
youngminii
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by youngminii »

I dunno, it looks like Tasky's just rapidly switching targets. He's already voted for 4 different people so far. I don't really think it's a scumtell but he might be a liability later in the game where the scum could use his happy-go-lucky voting sprees.

That said, if he is scum, he sure is bad.
youngminii
youngminii
Goon
youngminii
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by youngminii »

I think scum are pretty disorganised in the early stages of the game (ie. Day 1). Whenever I've been mafia, I always try and put myself in the shoes of a townie and play completely randomly at the start. This is to minimize suspicion for myself and other scum if one of us were to be lynched and to hide any sort of teamwork in general. Besides, RVS almost always tends to lynch a townie anyway.
youngminii
youngminii
Goon
youngminii
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by youngminii »

Chihuahua you're getting really defensive. You're also making forced (imo) jokes along the way. Everything you're doing right now seems very unnatural and uncomfortable which I think is either a scumtell or a newbie in action.

IGMEOY
youngminii
youngminii
Goon
youngminii
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by youngminii »

b) how would you characterize your playing-style? – I generally let other people post most of the content during the early stages. That's not to say I lurk, it's just I don't feel the need to be up in everyone's face if half the players are already doing it. I start scum hunting later in the game where it's easy to go back and analyse everyone's posts.
d) what do you think about bandwagons? – Wagons are important to the game. Jumping on wagons without reason is generally scummy/lazy, both of which deserve lynchings. Avoiding wagons altogether is also a slight scumtell, but I wouldn't lynch based on this.
e) what do you think about RVS? Important, unavoidable, great for scum to slip up sometimes.
youngminii
youngminii
Goon
youngminii
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:33 am

Post by youngminii »

RetroAudio wrote:chihuahua, I bet your balls are sweating.. Mr... Too nervous and trying to conceal it with "humorous" shit?
That's exactly what I said and everyone came to his defense holding up the newbie card.

Is that even allowed? I mean, maybe he slips up more scumtells because he's a newbie. Yay WIFOM.
youngminii
youngminii
Goon
youngminii
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:30 am

Post by youngminii »

You don't understand, you're acting very uncomfortable. It doesn't help us that you're fresh out of a newbie game, as your scumminess could just be you being a newbie. I mean that ends up as a WIFOM argument. How am I supposed to accuse you if you and other people are simply going to use the newbie card?

I don't think the newbie card should be able to be used. For one thing, I'm fresh out of a newbie game too but I don't go around dropping scumtells and saying I'm a noob.

Also, RVS is random voting stage which almost always happens at the start of a game. There are no leads hence people randomly vote for each other.
youngminii
youngminii
Goon
youngminii
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:06 am

Post by youngminii »

Oh I just noticed that my vote's still on Magna from RVS.
Unvote

VOTE: chihuahua0

I don't care if you're using the newbie card. I'll just use the 'this isn't a newbie game' card.
youngminii
youngminii
Goon
youngminii
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:34 am

Post by youngminii »

^ Big scumtell. You didn't give any new information, all you did was recycle information and jump on an already existing bandwagon.

FoS: Tasky

Still keeping my chihuahua vote though.
youngminii
youngminii
Goon
youngminii
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:10 pm

Post by youngminii »

It's not a policy lynch. I honestly believe Chi's posts are either scummy or newbie. Now this is
not
a newbie game, hence I'm inclined to believe his posts are scummy. So yes, I think we should lynch Chi.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”