FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:32 am

Post by FakeGod »

@RC: that was a really awesome case on Dram, I was like whoa this guy knows what he's talking about.

Then I see !?!?!?!?!?! Vote: Esp.....

Apparently, Esp's vote on the guy you want lynched just collapsed your awesome case on Dram? Show more conviction, Dumbledore!

If Esp's bussing Dram, so be it. I believe Dram lynch is the best lynch we could do today.

btw, I can't get make head nor tail of Furc.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:55 am

Post by Nobody Special »

dramonic wrote:Oh NS,
you
never got above, like, 3 or 4 votes on me.
It's 6 to lynch ^_^;
Thank you for confirming yourself as scum.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:01 am

Post by dramonic »

I beg your pardon?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:04 am

Post by Nobody Special »

"You" as in You=town. Separating the groups. Scum admission if I ever saw one. Mark my words.
....what?

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:05 am

Post by dramonic »

You as in you=people supporting my lynch.

Pronouns are fickle things, arent they?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:38 am

Post by SpyreX »

RC:

A, B, and C are all solid. Yes. However, I still don't think its a slip because of:

D.) Ohh, there was one kill last night. It was torn to shreds. There was no wizard kill. Looks like a doc got lucky.

The issue everyone is having is the last bit which could be:
Looks like a doc got lucky
Looks like a RB got lucky
Looks like we have a BP
Looks like they both wanted him dead
Etc.

Replacing in to one kill I assumed that -something- happened last night to deflect at least a kill.

Thats why I dont like this wagon.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Furcolow »

why the hell is dramonic alive
he is going to flip red mark my words
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Furcolow »

"btw, I can't get make head nor tail of Furc."
don't worry about me
even if i am near lynch i am going to prove myself pro-town, so i am completely not worried about this at all :)
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Furcolow »

SpyreX wrote:RC:

A, B, and C are all solid. Yes. However, I still don't think its a slip because of:

D.) Ohh, there was one kill last night. It was torn to shreds. There was no wizard kill. Looks like a doc got lucky.

The issue everyone is having is the last bit which could be:
Looks like a doc got lucky
Looks like a RB got lucky
Looks like we have a BP
Looks like they both wanted him dead
Etc.

Replacing in to one kill I assumed that -something- happened last night to deflect at least a kill.

Thats why I dont like this wagon.
regardless of what "deflected" the kill, most people didn't see it, and his "congratulations" was more of "an unintentional admission of guilt".

Furthermore, as NS just showed, he is STILL making slipups.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay I finally got an hour to sit down and read. My brain went to mush at page 22.

Ns post filler post
Calls IH opportunist, when question later doesn't have a reason or rhyme for this comment.
mb53 by page 5 this guy strikes me as floating scum.
Espy wishy wash I don't like his taking a step back here when I ask him why he thinks Sudo is town
NS seriously scummy stuff Backtracking and making things up is the first thing I think of reading post like this.
Ns avoiding he avoid answering the purpose of his vote or why he found IH opportunist still
kmd wrote: Oh, I see what Nobody Special was looking at. I don't agree with it, but I can see where he is coming from. Not scummy on his part at all.
What dod you see here?
NS wrote:
I got a rather low-key, non-reaction from IH. I would think that bad-scum would freak just a little at that accusation; therefore the reaction serves (in my mind) to push IH a little towards town.

I'm neither happy nor unhappy with the reaction itself; I'm just happy that I got one. (I detest being ignored.)
I don't get this.
mb53 is so scum based on this post concern Thinking too much about what is best and showing concern about it.

Esp still being scummy vote and reasoning on RC was pretty craptabulous.

ML replaces mb and claims miller. I really don't like his vote on RC. It's a crappy post coming from him too.

Knowing ooba is a traitor and based on his catch up post one of these 4 is probable scum
ooba wrote:Scum potentials: {MMM,RC,Sudo,Espeonage}
Raj votes for RC for no reason stated

Read on FG as of page 10 he ask lots of questions but I see no real scum hunting from him.

kmd's vote on RC on page 10 makes no sense. I didn't see a reason he thought RC scum any more at this point.

Rereading this again
Kmd4390 wrote:Ok.

-Started out posting non-content
-When called on non-content, you posted the "lame attempt" post just to appear to be posting content.
-misrepped my callout of the above
-laughed off my case and joke voted well after everyone was done with the RVS
-When I made real points, but also included jokes, you chose to respond to the jokes and ignore the points
-I forget who it was, but you called someone out for using only the scumtell of lack of activity when at the time, you were doing the exact same thing
-Then there's the whole FakeGod thing where you call him on lurking and vote him while admitting there are worse offenders of the exact same thing.
-When I point out the above point, you say call it a chainsaw defense of FakeGod
-The glasses on your avatar diasappear too quickly

Couldn't you say that what you said earlier about RC could fit under Raj? In regards to non content and lame attempt at posting? So I'm thinking this is really hypocritical

FG seriously? there is 16 players total in the game you have one scum suspect that even you gave a hard time for claiming miller without a cause and you don't think a newb knows better about claiming miller early?

So calling FG scum at this point.

KMD: Ooba flipped death eather mafia traitor. I don't believe just because the words death eater (which was a group in the book) changes much with a traitor role. :'/

@RC: Dramonic is correct in his thought process on the death. I agree that someone being scratched and torn as desribed would not come from a death eater group. Did you get a note what hit you that "weakened" you?
FakeGod wrote:Right, and I think if SK then Fenrir, and if vig then Lupin.

So we shouldn't rely on this "vig" person/animal because he's probably SK.
@FG: Scum are more concerned with a SK then town. I'm really watching you.

Furcolow why are you voting for MPR?
Furcolow wrote:
Espeonage wrote:Paraphrasing my PM. I'm Prongs the patronus. As a patronus I can't be killed in the conventional way. If I am killed I get to keep posting in the thread.
so when we kill you, you can confirm this. awesome.

unvote
##vote espeonage

Seriously? This is the only case and comment you have this game?

Things I noted: Ooba flipping scum traitor if he was signally I noted a few people he ignored that I find highly questionable (1) Nobody Special and Raj. He's scum and they are easy people to make comment about him. Those 2 and FG. I don't like seeing traitor's ignore players that are easy lynches or people that made comments that should be quetioned.

My top suspects as of now are NS, Raj and FG.

vote: Nobody Special

On a side note with Drama. First I can get where he would think someone was saved if you look at the kill. I don't know if it was a scum slip or not. I don't know why he assumes doctor save. That is the thing I would question more about a the lack of kill there is a number of reason's it didn't go through. I have a heavy eye on Dramonic as well.
Dramo: Why assume doctor save first with a lack of death eater kill?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Furcolow »

"Furcolow why are you voting for MPR?

Furcolow wrote:

Espeonage wrote:Paraphrasing my PM. I'm Prongs the patronus. As a patronus I can't be killed in the conventional way. If I am killed I get to keep posting in the thread.

so when we kill you, you can confirm this. awesome.

unvote
##vote espeonage

Seriously? This is the only case and comment you have this game?"

um, have you even bloody read the last 2 pages? this comment is proof you don't read the thread.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Furcolow wrote:
dramonic wrote:Also

1- Esp, his claim is clearly bogus, too bad for him.
2- Furcolow, have you looked at his play today?
policy police
whee oo whee oo whee oo
lets lynch someone because he doesn't post like we want him to!

grow up.

you want a post? i'll give you one. the majority of your shit-posts are one liners. Anything else champ?
How about the fact you've said something was town on town without probably?
dramonic wrote:I'm finally up to date (kinda)!

So... I honestly don't think I've encountered a game where the doc succeeded this early. What's the standard procedure when that happens? =S

Also, the Sudo x Farside debate was sooo town :P

like i would say that their arguing was probably town on town, but farside might be mafia. you say it WAS town on town.

so you are admitting someone is a townie without saying "IF" (+10)

but that's not it. next is this gem:

Furcolow wrote:
dramonic wrote:Where the hell did I ever imply the existence of RC being targetted? 0_o
Don't put words in my mouth. All I said is that I was assuming the doc was successful during the night. Aren't you a hysterical little one.
meant this gem^

Congratulate the doctor on successful protection: Is scum (+20)

unvote
vote: dramonic

get out of our game scum

btw, my #2 lynch would be espeonage if i didn't have a little bit more information than you all. I believe him.
i had been fairly suspicious of RC, though i am not now. i was suspicious when i read farside, but idk.

i feel like we need to lynch dramonic tho so who cares about my #2? we will worry about that when he flips
*edited for it to have been like i intended*

this is me re-posting only one of my 3-4 huge, good posts. the reason i am posting these posts is to prove that farside22 doesn't read the thread. when she said "is this your only case on someone" when i was voting MPR or Espeonage who I have decided are town by this point ( i was fishing back then early on )..... i did that shit like 5-6 pages ago. Farside really either 1) reads slowly 2) doesnt read the thread or 3) likes to mess with people to get information...

perhaps i'm hard to read, but i'm town, so whatever. i believe she is trying to discredit me because she is scum and she is trying to offer up lynch candidates so that she can save dramonic who is likely her scum buddy.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by FakeGod »

farside22 wrote:There is nothing in my pm that says you win when all scum are dead or all parties XX are dead.
MacavityLock wrote:Well, this is weird. My win condition could conceivably be paraphrased as "win when scum are dead". Reaper, can you check your role PM please?
Forgot to mention this from awhile back. My PM could also be paraphrased as "win when scum are dead", and I've been meaning to ask, but we're trying to get Sudo by the deadline at the time (and I didn't want to derail wagon), and kinda forgot about it until farside posted.

I believe all townsfolks would have the same win con. farside, explain yourself.

@furc: I'm not calling you evil or anything. Just bizarre. :P And if Dram flips scum, then I think I know what your character (good not evil) might be.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

unvote
vote: Furcolow

this needed to be done.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Espeonage wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Dramonic

This game is going to get very fun very quickly.
^This just may have been the scummiest post all game.
Nobody Special wrote:"You" as in You=town. Separating the groups. Scum admission if I ever saw one. Mark my words.
Um. Massive stretch here.
Furcolow wrote:why the hell is dramonic alive
he is going to flip red mark my words
Furcolow wrote: even if i am near lynch i am going to prove myself pro-town, so i am completely not worried about this at all :)
If you have role-related info on Dramonic, you should probably share that with the rest of the class. I don't get a scum vibe off of him at all.
Farside wrote:What dod you see here?
I'm trying to remember back that far, but I think this was when Nobody Special said that MMM had extra knowledge. I think he meant MMM calling this a bastard game, which would imply that his role was bastardly.
Farside wrote:Couldn't you say that what you said earlier about RC could fit under Raj? In regards to non content and lame attempt at posting? So I'm thinking this is really hypocritical
I dunno. Rajjkhfdjksghafjkgadfhngjkls hasn't really stood out to me one way or the other this game. I should probably get around to doing an ISO read of him or something.
Farside wrote:KMD: Ooba flipped death eather mafia traitor. I don't believe just because the words death eater (which was a group in the book) changes much with a traitor role. :'/
Yeah, the words were switched around a little. Sens fixed it.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by SpyreX »

regardless of what "deflected" the kill, most people didn't see it, and his "congratulations" was more of "an unintentional admission of guilt".

Furthermore, as NS just showed, he is STILL making slipups.
I didn't need to "see" something to know that 1 kill in this setup sure as hell didn't make sense and then, upon reading the flavor, what kill missing seemed pretty obvious.

And that YOU = the town = I am scum = wooosh.
Show

Proud member of BaM
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

Kmd4390 wrote:Mac, you are misrepping Fake. He thought he saw a contradiction and felt it was cleared up, so he switched back to Dramonic.
Fine, I can see that. But I still think he was backed off of Esp wagon way too easily. It doesn't feel right.

farside, why wouldn't you look at these as well?
ooba wrote:I wager that
at least
2 out of {RC, Kmd, Sudo, Esp, MMM} are scum.
ooba wrote: I reverse my opinion on Kmd. Kmd, FG get added to the town list.
Town: {Mac, Kmd, FG}
Scum: {RC, Sudo, Esp, MMM}

RC you should full claim now. Not just the role name but abilities as well.
These, plus the one you quoted, reads to me like KMD and either Esp or
MMM
furc are scum. My problem is that both Esp and furc read kind of town to me, Esp more than furc.

Ah, but here's the kicker:
ooba wrote:One question for FG and Kmd: Are you AC and AC?
AC&AC = Alecto and Amycus Carrow, Death Eaters teaching at Hogwarts in 7.

Let's lynch FG and KMD in quick succession, shall we?
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I think he meant alignment confirmed. Probably thought FakeGod and I were masons.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

Kmd4390 wrote:I think he meant alignment confirmed. Probably thought FakeGod and I were masons.
BS. If he meant that, there's no way he would have repeated the AC acronym. Sorry scum, you going down.
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:05 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

farside22 wrote:
NS wrote:
I got a rather low-key, non-reaction from IH. I would think that bad-scum would freak just a little at that accusation; therefore the reaction serves (in my mind) to push IH a little towards town.

I'm neither happy nor unhappy with the reaction itself; I'm just happy that I got one. (I detest being ignored.)
I don't get this.
What's to get? It was early D1, RVS, I wanted a reaction, I got one. Seriously. What's not to get?
SpyreX wrote:And that YOU = the town = I am scum = wooosh.
Defending your scumpal?
....what?

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:19 pm

Post by SpyreX »

:roll:

The AC and AC doesn't make sense? I mean if the argument is he flat out gave up a huge chunk of the scumteam welll
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:19 pm

Post by SpyreX »

The roll isn't at that ML, its at NS's amazing right above
Show

Proud member of BaM
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:37 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Maybe it's just me: I'm suspicious of SpyreX.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:22 am

Post by Nobody Special »

I'm ALWAYS suspicious of SpyreX.

Always.
....what?

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:05 am

Post by Espeonage »

AC & AC.

I take it ooba didn't expect to die and wanted to give scum an indication that he was in-fact a traitor. I wouldn't be surprised if ML was right about the Carrows.
Don't @ me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”