Newbie 976 - Game Over.

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
koch
koch
Townie
koch
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by koch »

Hello everyone!
as this is my first game and hence my first vote im using it on...
VOTE: Gandalf
Because i just had to return the favor.
Good luck to all and lets have a good game!
koch
koch
Townie
koch
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:31 am

Post by koch »

in response to Gandalf: i was comfortable with it because it did not put you in any real risk of being lynched, plus from what i have seen from looking in other games, putting some pressure on someone early can really open up a game. Now since your back down to L3, im keeping my vote on you, because im a bit suspicious with how aggresive you were towards me. I will move it though when i get some more info on people, or if you get to close to being lynched.
koch
koch
Townie
koch
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:42 am

Post by koch »

completely off topic, but gandalf, you could resize the picture :P. And im going to slow down, i feel like me trying to hard to be in the thick of things is not going well for me for that reason im going toUNVOTE:
koch
koch
Townie
koch
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by koch »

1) Are you having fun yet? of course I'm excited about my first game

2) Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla in a heartbeat

3) How many Mafia games have you played (here or elsewhere)? a couple over at Kongregate, but they usually fail and are a joke compared to here

4) Lynch all Liars? Yes, it seems like a good strategy, now it depends on the lie, but why would a townie lie?

5) Math or Sports? I keep it pretty balanced, i run a lot and play other sports with friends, and im decent in school also, i enjoy both

6) Lynch all Lurkers? i dont think so, i dont think that would do much good. its a shot in the dark

7) What do you think of the RVS? yes, its a good way to start the game and get things moving

@startransmission- it was in the back of my mind when i did it, i was not really thinking about it, it was more him voting for me so i had to vote back. And as for the aggressiveness comment i made, it was just me blowing gandalf's post out of proportion.
koch
koch
Townie
koch
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by koch »

@Friend- I switched my opinion after seeing other posts that changed my opinion of the intelligence of my actions.

Now im just being hesitant for the time being and i will give my assessment of the situation tomorrow. Ive been traveling all day and am mostly using my phone for internet access. i will try and get on sometime tomorrow.

I would like to thank Friend for one thing though, his entrance to the game has really gotten it moving .
koch
koch
Townie
koch
Townie
Townie

Post Post #156 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:29 am

Post by koch »

Ok, sorry about being inactive, i ended up not being ablt to get on the internet while i was in Pittsbrugh.

@Framm- I thought Gandalf was being aggressive with the way he was questioning why i would put him at a L-2 and it was the first post i have ever seen that actually questioned peoples actions. As said by Gandalf over at Kongregate it is just random voting and bandwagons. His post caught me off guard, but now i know that mafia works differently here. Since the first page I spent some time on the wiki learning how things work.

My top suspect is Aspen because of his comfort with putting NS at L-1. He did not add any of his own analysis to his vote and he put us in a situation where NS could have been taken out. Im personally not very suspicious of NS. while he did not do much scum hunting, i dont see any overly scummy posts from him, and his explanations have been believable. Plus, he has started to write what he thinks of each player.
koch
koch
Townie
koch
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:15 am

Post by koch »

think what you want, but i have done no meta gaming, or played anywhere other than here and Kong, and yes i did get the newbie kongregator card from you, but you, but i used it because it also applied to my actions so far in this game. i just want you to know Gandalf your way over analyzing my post.
koch
koch
Townie
koch
Townie
Townie

Post Post #191 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:22 am

Post by koch »

@NS- from what i just saw you do, you voted ST, and then remove it very quickly, citing that Friend made some good points, but the only points he made were that he did not think it was right that the pressure was coming from you and that it could be a scummy thing that your going after a lurker when your not un the best standing. where in friends posts are the good points that made you unvote?
koch
koch
Townie
koch
Townie
Townie

Post Post #298 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:38 am

Post by koch »

Ok, I'm going to have to put my vote on Aspen, and sorry but no formating because I'm on a phone. Looking back at asprns posts they all give a scummy vibe. First the overall thing is how much Aspen lurks. Aspen even admits to it. Post 1- votes me and says its a scummy move as it was a jump on the bandwagon. Post 2- admits to bandwagoning and says that his main suspicion is friend as I see as a shot in the dark. Post 3- puts up a reason for friend, but does a 360 and agrees with friend about NS. Which he posts after lurking to defend himself. Post 4- explains his jumping in and puts another reason for friend. Post 5- question fluff. Post 6- jumps on the NS bandwagon as the third vote, with no additional reasoning for it. Post 7- apologizes for his weak communication skills and puts up another suspicion off his on ST. Post 8- admits to lurking. All his lurking and bandwagoning leads me to believe that he us scum.
koch
koch
Townie
koch
Townie
Townie

Post Post #300 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:55 am

Post by koch »

VOTE: Aspen my phone can't get everything on one post.( offtopic - if you could go to this link and vote for viper it would be much apreciated http://www.proprofs.com/polls/poll/?tit ... re-to-vote I'm in a competition to see who can get the most votes in a day.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”