Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:43 pm

Post by Furcolow »

dramonic wrote:Where the hell did I ever imply the existence of RC being targetted? 0_o
Don't put words in my mouth. All I said is that I was assuming the doc was successful during the night. Aren't you a hysterical little one.
meant this gem^
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:47 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hot damn Fur I'm loving your style while hating your target
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

Furcolow wrote:lets lynch someone because he doesn't post like we want him to!
The day's been going for like, 4 RL day and you've already endorsed, weither by post or vote, the lynch of basically 2/3 of the player, list. I like you're playing style, makes you easy to spot as scum <<

so you are admitting someone is a townie without saying "IF" (+10)
Oh, I can't have an opinion now? That's pretty hypocritical considering you're so sure I'm scum.
Congratulate the doctor on successful protection: Is scum (+20)
Oh noes, how very scummy, it's terrible!

Oh also, you could consider posting like a mature person instead of insulting me in every other sentence.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:49 pm

Post by Furcolow »

blame me whenever you are lynched or blame yourself for having tells
the first way to solve your problem is admit you have one
im keeping my vote where it is, sorry.

you deserved harsh language to drive the point home.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:50 pm

Post by Furcolow »

You also are checking the thread fairly often for someone who is town and isn't risking taking the spotlight... interesting.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:50 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I'm going to say you're lucius malfoy.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:55 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Kmd4390 wrote:mb, I don't care if it's L-5, L-1, L-80, or the hammer. It's the nature of your vote. A lazy bandwagon vote from what I assume to be a newer player.

-----------

MPR, no, you're scummy because the most useful thing you've added to this game was a (bad) joke.

-----------

Reap, that is a massive
erection
misrep of what I said. I said that you weren't adding anything to the game at first, then once you attempted to appear to be posting content, it was pretty much lame one-liners, non-opinions, or stating the obvious. Not really content. Just trying to look good.

I don't consider it content because there isn't much actual substance to it.

rajkdjldsgjl is what he is because that's what I feel like calling him. He will be rajkdjsgklasd for the entire time that I am alive in this game. Because it's more fun to type rajkldsgmjakl than to actually do it right.

And seriously? I lay a vote on you and you laugh it off and OMGUS me? Seriously?
"Day 1 mafia errors

* Voting each other while FOSing a non-mafia. This is very common. "
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Post by Furcolow »

ReaperCharlie wrote:ok first off, my vote on kmd is a joke omgus,
obviously
, so
unvote
. I agree with a lot of what he says in his post, just not the part about me, obviously. I'll get into that a bit later today if I have time, or when I come back from V/LA.

second -- mmm, what are you talking about? you're one to talk: you've posted even less content than I have, and you said 2 days ago that you'd analyze the bandwagon, which still hasn't come, even though you've apparently had time enough to post 5 times since.

g2g - @ work.
by joke omgus do you mean scumbuddy scumtell setting off my scumdar?
I'm very surprised noone caught the way RC was acting
Who is more dangerous as scum, RC or Dramonic? Like... which one of these guys is a better lynch? I feel like we get more information out of lynching RC.

We lynch RC, if he's not red, we can lynch dramonic or hell you all can lynch me. I'm pretty sure he's red.
If we lynch RC and he's red I'm fairly sure KMD is red. Then we can do dramonic or someone i have in mind but i'll have to check up on their player name.

If I really have caught 3 scum in the game already I am going to be proud of myself
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:48 pm

Post by Furcolow »

dramonic wrote:] I like you're playing style, makes you easy to spot as scum <<
I am playing style? hmmm. I'm stylish, sure. Anyways, to not make fun of your bad grammar, I'll address how poor this post is. "Makes you easy to spot as scum" is a slip in my opinion too. You can spot that I'm town because you're scum.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:49 pm

Post by Furcolow »

btw, (+10)
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:17 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

Oh, by the way, this looks similar to Furc's scum meta. <_<
I think I'm back. Mafiascum just became 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:23 am

Post by Furcolow »

you are a terrible player, but just because you are a village idiot doesn't mean you don't have to scumhunt and will be allowed to live forever. if we get near lylo you will be killed before then MPR... such a distraction to people who are actually trying to play. cut the needles.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:24 am

Post by Furcolow »

how about you give SPECIFIC examples of things
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:30 am

Post by Furcolow »

and if you REALLY want to know my meta... I lurk as scum in theme games, I spam as townie, and I tend to be more concise as a town power role. guess which one i am this game? townie? ikr.

get out of here with your generalized comments and scummy vibes. you are obviously town, and are obviously trolling. i used to be a player like you where i would just take up space and use my actions every night, but i've found the real fun thing to do is to actually try to catch scum connections like the one i found on RC and KMD. It may be red flags, or red herrings, or whatever that term is, but at least I have provided a situation in which we might not only have 1 scum but possibly 2!

Furthermore, I have highlighted reasons for us pushing the current wagon on dramonic, and while I do not feel quite as strongly about his being scum on that connection as I do about the incident in which ReaperCharlie got found out through KMD's FoS on your TERRIBLE TERRIBLE play which is SO BAD that you enable scum to push a policy lynch (I've been there, don't worry LOL). Thanks for playing so badly, though, as you make scum have tells in their policy policing sometimes with that slipup in the RVS with that casual voting of players to try to disassociate youself from your scum buddy.

If RC and KMD are scum and get lynched perhaps they will learn their lesson not to do that :)
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:39 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

Heh, the self-proclaimed VI calls me one.
I think I'm back. Mafiascum just became 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:45 am

Post by Furcolow »

I have turned over a new leaf mr. one liner. Do the same or get lynched every game.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:52 am

Post by Furcolow »

So our lynches will be as follows:

1. Dramonic barring a good pressure claim that is believable
a. if he flips green we lynch reapercharlie
- if he (rc) flips red we lynch kmd for the scum-buddyesque FoS + OMGUS around page 6
b. if he (dram) flips red reapercharlie is likely green having really badgered him about the scummy medic compliment
c. if he (dram) flips third party (say as lucius malfoy with the malfoys or fenrir greyback with the werewolves as 3rd party or severus snape as a town traitor or survivor... just possibilities) then RC and KMD may still be mafia and we will have to grill them on that

If this plan does not work, I offer myself up to be lynched.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:49 am

Post by FakeGod »

I'll be very busy, a.k.a.
V/LA today
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:54 am

Post by dramonic »

First, ignoring pretty much my entire post except to mock a grammar mistake isn't exactly a town thing to do
Furcolow wrote:blame me whenever you are lynched or blame yourself for having tells
Considering your weak attempt at a case you posted against me, I don't think I'm the only one with problems here
Using harsh language doesn't drive the point home more than anything, it just makes you sound like an asshole.
Furcolow wrote:You also are checking the thread fairly often for someone who is town and isn't risking taking the spotlight... interesting.
Hey, don't tell anyone, but it's bad for my Wincon to get lynched, so I'm trying to avoid that! Also you say you post often as town and now you call me out on posting often...
Furcolow wrote:We lynch RC, if he's not red, we can lynch dramonic or hell you all can lynch me. I'm pretty sure he's red. If we lynch RC and he's red I'm fairly sure KMD is red. Then we can do dramonic or someone i have in mind but i'll have to check up on their player name.
I thought you wanted me to die first, why is your vote on me if you wanna lynch RC, wise guy?
If I really have caught 3 scum in the game already I am going to be proud of myself
Someone's headed for deception. Then again, considering you have fair odds of being scum I suppose yourself and your buddies could count as scum you've caught...
Furcolow wrote:"Makes you easy to spot as scum" is a slip in my opinion too. You can spot that I'm town because you're scum.
Oh for the love of... You're on my two people to lynch list, I think you're scum, not town. I'm saying spotting you was an easy task.
Furcolow wrote:

That's not what you said 3 quotes ago.

Also seriously Fur, you are still a pretty new player and not a really skilled one at that, stop pretending like you're a professional, it hurts what you could have left of credibility.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Furcolow »

dramonic wrote:First, ignoring pretty much my entire post except to mock a grammar mistake isn't exactly a town thing to do
Furcolow wrote:blame me whenever you are lynched or blame yourself for having tells
Considering your weak attempt at a case you posted against me, I don't think I'm the only one with problems here
Using harsh language doesn't drive the point home more than anything, it just makes you sound like an asshole.
Furcolow wrote:You also are checking the thread fairly often for someone who is town and isn't risking taking the spotlight... interesting.
Hey, don't tell anyone, but it's bad for my Wincon to get lynched, so I'm trying to avoid that! Also you say you post often as town and now you call me out on posting often...
Furcolow wrote:We lynch RC, if he's not red, we can lynch dramonic or hell you all can lynch me. I'm pretty sure he's red. If we lynch RC and he's red I'm fairly sure KMD is red. Then we can do dramonic or someone i have in mind but i'll have to check up on their player name.
I thought you wanted me to die first, why is your vote on me if you wanna lynch RC, wise guy?
Someone's headed for deception. Then again, considering you have fair odds of being scum I suppose yourself and your buddies could count as scum you've caught...
Furcolow wrote:"Makes you easy to spot as scum" is a slip in my opinion too. You can spot that I'm town because you're scum.
Oh for the love of... You're on my two people to lynch list, I think you're scum, not town. I'm saying spotting you was an easy task.
Furcolow wrote:

That's not what you said 3 quotes ago.

Also seriously Fur, you are still a pretty new player and not a really skilled one at that, stop pretending like you're a professional, it hurts what you could have left of credibility.
i said someone who isn't taking the spotlight
you are not taking the spotlight at all
you are waiting on me to go to bed to try and spam my amazing concept off the page which i will quote for reference at the end of this.

how about actually finding a real argument instead of just claiming i have scum buddies. you're an idiot.
you have had 3 ACTUAL slips as illustrated by scum tells. you have done two congratulations to the medic and you have stated that people were town without questioning the fact that they might not be.

oh my god, you suck. find someone who isn't making a great case on you to bicker with

"Also seriously Fur, you are still a pretty new player and not a really skilled one at that"
i'm sorry that you don't appreciate my play which has already grown beyond your own which is stagnant.

reposting this since he so rudely spammed it off the page with one liners:

1. We lynch Dramonic barring a good pressure claim that is believable
a. if he flips green we lynch reapercharlie
- if he (rc) flips red we lynch kmd for the scum-buddyesque FoS + OMGUS around page 6
b. if he (dram) flips red reapercharlie is likely green having really badgered him about the scummy medic compliment
c. if he (dram) flips third party (say as lucius malfoy with the malfoys or fenrir greyback with the werewolves as 3rd party or severus snape as a town traitor or survivor... just possibilities) then RC and KMD may still be mafia and we will have to grill them on that

If this plan does not work, I offer myself up to be lynched.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:36 am

Post by Furcolow »

and i don't care if it's not what i said 3 or 4 posts ago, dramonic, it does not mean that it is not a GREAT plan which i guarantee will offer us either 1 (if youre scum) or 2 scum (if youre green)

if youre scum reapercharlie is a confirmed townie in my eyes, too, so if we only catch 1 scum we get the benefit of a confirmed town

chew on that
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:41 am

Post by dramonic »

And once again, you ignore my post completely.
Furcolow wrote:i said someone who isn't taking the spotlight
you are not taking the spotlight at all
you are waiting on me to go to bed to try and spam my amazing concept off the page which i will quote for reference at the end of this.
Your "amazing" concept is on the same page as both of my post dude.
how about actually finding a real argument instead of just claiming i have scum buddies. you're an idiot. you have had 3 ACTUAL slips as illustrated by scum tells. you have done two congratulations to the medic and you have stated that people were town without questioning the fact that they might not be.
You considering something a scumtell doesn't make it be a scumtell. Here's a hint. If people with more or less 8x your experience aren't convinced by your case, it probably isn't that good.(not referring to myself here, but to Kmd and SpyreX). The only people that are actually going along with it are RC, FG and you. Look at the join dates, see something interesting?
oh my god, you suck. find someone who isn't making a great case on you to bicker with
That's what I'm doing, bickering with someone who isn't making a great case ;)
"Also seriously Fur, you are still a pretty new player and not a really skilled one at that"
i'm sorry that you don't appreciate my play which has already grown beyond your own which is stagnant.
:roll:
Of course furc, of course.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:42 am

Post by dramonic »

Oh and btw, when 15 of the posts on the page are yours, I'm not the one spamming.
I'm a hoot
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:30 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

welll....

@ furc i dont see what you're talking about with me and kmd. he's the one who pointed out that my post was iioa and tried to get my lynched. besides, he doesn't even like dramscum, or at least seems more interested in pushing for an esplynch. but honestly if we're looking for kmd connections, there is a strong connection between kmd/fakegod which is blindingly obvious. if they were scum together i can't help but get the willies that they look so town, because they'd really really have distanced themselves more and would (should?) have been very careful about that kind of thing. i read them as masons, or both non-mason town, I also sorta see them as one-scum/one-town but not as strong as the other two, because unless fakegod is the scum one, it wouldn't make sense cause kmd would know to never buddy up to a townie that strongly.

and i personally think kmd is town for other reasons too, like when he attacked my post 121 so strongly like that cause he thought i was scum. and though I hate to say it, he was right about post 121 being a lame attempt at content. my real goal with that post was just to breadcrumb. soooo... yea, he's probtown.
dramonic wrote:Where the hell did I ever imply the existence of RC being targetted? 0_o
Don't put words in my mouth. All I said is that I was assuming the doc was successful during the night. Aren't you a hysterical little one.
i know for a fact that i was targeted by
something
last night, and i think it was a killing role because i have been 'weakened' and i assume that means i'm a lot closer to death now. dram, if you are in fact a doc, i would ask that you protect me tonight because i don't know if my protection will be enough for myself, because i have as i said been weakened and i don't know if my protection will be enough.

i am also not sure if 'weakened' means i cannot use one of my other powers tonight, i asked the mod and he said he couldn't say. but this is a very good night for the mafia/sk to try to take out a vig role so i ask for your protection. and DAM#, i wish you guys hadn't made me claim day 1. that was so heinous. f#@& you guys, esp kmd.

and yes, i too am getting scumpings from furcolow, too. trying to set up a mislynch on the chance that we are wrong and dram IS the doc doesn't sit well with me at all. and maybe this stood out to me more than anyone else (because he's talking about me in the quotes), but it doesn't make sense, and doesn't strike me as a town motive when he reverses his stance from this:
furc (bottom of page 23) wrote:i had been fairly suspicious of RC, though i am not now. i was suspicious when i read farside, but idk.
to this:
furc (middle of page 24) wrote:We lynch RC, if he's not red, we can lynch dramonic or hell you all can lynch me. I'm pretty sure he's red.
especially so fast, only a half a page difference between those two. it makes me blink twice and wonder if i missed something he said in between or before those two quotes. i am gonna do a re-read on furc and who he replaced. what do we have now, 4 replacements? and its only day 2 in a mini game? thats kinda sad. who the heck doesn't wanna stay in a harry potter game? ffs

oh, and also, mpr popping in with a one-liner 'yo look dudez its furc's scum meta lolol' is neither helpful or enlightening. if you have something to say mpr, just SAY it. you are on my scum list because of behavior like that, and the wifom in your sig saying that you're scummy town doesn't help either, its like an excuse in advance for every game in which you act scummy..

aaaand, all of the lurkers we have aren't helping and give me the willies too. and raj's apology to me and 'the town' strikes a funny note with me as well. but there i go again, pointing out reasons why multiple people could be scum. i want to focus on one or two at a time, tops.

and while I think it's worthwhile to push esp, i don't understand why spyrex is not interested in the dram angle, i would have thought that he'd be all over dram like butter on toast.

@ spyrex, why dont you think dram is a good lynch? do you not agree that his slip 90% confirms that he is scum or a doc? either he's a scum whose kill didn't go through, or he's a doc and he assumed his protection went through. the fact that i was targeted last night by what i assume was a killing action (which i am 99% sure i survived because of my role, not because of any protection on me), and the fact that HE DIDNT READ THAT before he posted his thing saying 'ooo looks like the doc got lucky' makes me think he's scum as opposed to a doc. do you agree or disagree?

i could see dram/spyrex as scum together... spyrex seems to be against a dramlynch, and wants to focus more on others, even though i feel my case against dramonic is pretty strong. then again, maybe this is just smartypants spyrex setting himself up for an 'i told you so' moment if dramonic DOES flip town.

and i could also see kmd/fars as scum together, esp with the d1 mislynch on sudo and farside's distancing from kmd early on. but kmd's play has been relatively pro-town compared to most. obviously, disagreeing with an outed PR is not exactly something scum would want to do, they would wanna sheep the outed PR more, especially if he (me) was heading up a mislynch.

--------

and i tend to tunnel somewhat on which ever players are active and posting (esp on the ones who post a lot) and not really look at lurkers as much (obv because they're not there. hence the effectiveness of lurking), so here is my afterthought attempt to try to combat that. here are some reads/comments on the players from page 1's player list.

KMD4390
Panzerjager
- (could be clever scum, but i get a town read)
rajrhcpfreak - (i didn't like him yesterday at all, and all he's done today is apologize. scummy)
jmj3000 - (town. probably acting the scummiest out of everyone, but still town.)
Nobody Special - (15 posts in May, only 10 in June. active lurking. vote on dram could be opportunistic. kinda scummy.)
furcolow
Mysterious Mystery Man
- (pretty scummy, as was MMM. also, trying to discredit near-confirmed PR [me]) #3
farside22 - (dropped off the face of the earth since day 2 started and sudo flipped town... who knows?)
FakeGod - (seems townie enough now, which is a complete reversal of my previous read. strongly linked to kmd.)
IH - (...who? i went back and ISO'd. 4 posts total, none in June. 0_o) <--WTF MOD. REPLACE?
MacavityLock
mb53
- (claimed Snape, pro-town Miller. i am leaning towards believing it)
MehPlusRawr - (scummy. lurking. all-around uuuugghhhh).
Espeonage - ([fake]claimed as Prongs the Patronus... I don't think I like it.) #2
SpyreX
fuzzylightning
- (hasn't posted enough yet, getting mixed vibes from what meta i can remember)
dramonic
Seraphim
- (scum/doc. acting scummy... ) #1

and i see that we have not four, but five replacements. faaaan-tastic. the flake rate so far is really throwing a wrench into my reads on people. if you're in this game right now, please stick around.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Furcolow »

(pretty scummy, as was MMM. also, trying to discredit near-confirmed PR [me]) #3

you did not address my proposition to lynch dram in relation to finding your color
if dramonic is green you and KMD are very likely red due to KMD giving you away with that playful voting while mild FoS on MPR

plus your defending KMD and trying to label him with FakeGod while saying that KMD is the scummier one is false. To me, FakeGod may be scummy, but he is not nearly as scummy as Dramonic, You, KMD, or MPR. Now, If dramonic is green, I would be 100% for thinking you are a confirmed PR like you are claiming

so, that being said, lets lynch dramonic

also, when i said "We lynch RC, if he's not red, we can lynch dramonic or hell you all can lynch me. I'm pretty sure he's red." if you actually look at my plan later you'll see that I just put the names in the wrong place

it's my opinion that dram will end up red, but if he won't, you would KNOW that as you would have a scum list and be red with KMD
in that case, you would be acting exactly like you are now.

it sucks that i have associated you with the bandwagon because of your pushing dram around because of his scum tell on congratulating the medic, but it is the case.

if you stop pushing a dram lynch you are likely scum
if you continue to push the dram lynch, and he is not pro-town, you are likely not scum
therefore, we should lynch dramonic

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”