Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Parama »

Okay I agree with that Plum.
NINJA'D: AND that.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Katy »

Plum wrote:I'll deal with Snowy, for now, but am not entirely convinced that there are no shenanigans going around. She'd assume a redirector might claim or it might have been madness that no one could or would claim which caused it, and that given that inHim was the GF and that he was on her original list she might as well try to make the most of it. Basically, I'm not willing to declare her almost surely Town because of this.
I agree with this totally. I am uncomfortable with saying there's no way S_B could have been lying. That said, I also agree with MO that it's S_B is very limited as to what she can do. Since that's an area we have under control, I don't see it as being very urgent and aside from her N1 kill, she seems to be pro-town, coming out and claiming her kill right away, so I am not hugely worried about the chance that she is lying here.
Mina wrote:Everything dramonic has mentioned in the thread about limbo is what he told me. He did tell me I was his meatshield, and we were chatting in a QT all day. When I saw that I'd been placed in limbo, I thought it was because the scum wanted to shut me up...but no, apparently dramonic just suspected me. Our QT was called an interrogation room, and Kinetic's opening post said it was a place for [insert role name] to interrogate his captives (which implies I'm a suspect, although Kinetic might have been deliberately misleading). That said, I kind of have to do mental gymnastics to understand how the flavor of his role fits with his abilities.
Hmm ... I have some info about Dram and my reaction is the same yours as regards not understanding how flavor fits with abilities. My info is fairly vague though, and doing some research, I came up with a possibility (having something to do with Batman), but I don't know anything for sure. The info I got doesn't really tell me anything about his alignment either. I mean, it sounds good, like a townie kind of thing, but it's far from clear how the flavor works with alignments in this game at this point. All we know is that gods can be scum since it's fairly certain Percy/Inhim was GF. Unless he was GF
because
he was a god ... bleh I don't know, I have a feeling making assumptions is bad news in this game.

Him claiming his limbo ability doesn't really weigh in his favor, since his limbo-ees would know who he was so it's not like he could keep it a secret for long. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because if I look at hints in his and Mina's posts, I do think the info I received about him matches what they are saying and not saying and I think at least he is not lying in what he has said so far.
Nikanor wrote:Everyone was blocked. And I say that because you've done nothing all game.
No, not everyone was blocked. Everyone should be blocked tonight (and today). My action went through although I didn't receive my PM until after day had started.

There really is nothing much from Percy/Inhim. He voted for Raj, declared SpyreX town and was kind of vague about anything else. I know Percy is quite clever scum but with so few posts and only one vote, I can't really say whether I think that makes Raj likelier town or scum. I could see Percy bussing at that point, or picking on an easy target townie.

Guess I'll go back and give my other suspects from yesterday (DS and CMAR) a look.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Iecerint »

Is your information just role-based? Is that the situation with O/Xite, too? I guess he has an obvtown role? Use discretion, etc.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

So people seem a bit unclear about timing for some actions. I looked into it when I was figuring out exactly what to expect from my universal roleblock today. Daybreak Actions take place during the night, directly before the day starts. Any that were used last night should not have been blocked by my ability. Any that people try to use tonight should be blocked. I sort of thought I'd said that earlier but perhaps not.

As of the first post today by the mod everyone now knows as much as how the block works as I do. I'd be pretty surprised if a delayed action of some sort were able to function tonight (as I'd think that the delaying part would be canceled) but I don't know how the mechanic might work exactly if such a thing exists so I can't be sure.

@Iecerint, Katy had a result that involved learning that ortolan/FlipScythe/Xite91 was (or at least was connected to) a "benevolent spirit" according to the end of this post. I don't know what information she might be working with beyond that but she'll explain what she'd like to.

@Albert B. Rampage, do you know if the conditions for you to use your abilities have been achieved in general (either by them being public enough for you to know or by being informed that they've been achieved or not)? Could lack of something there be what caused you not to get your information?

@VasudeVa, over what span does your worship protection work? I assume it's down now due to the cancelation but is it for the night you use it and the following day or the following day and night or something else? Also, who did you worship last night? I think I've missed it if you ever said who it was going to be.

@everyone, I need to talk with Papa Zito a bit in our quick topic about a few things but I'd like everyone to be thinking about whether or not a mass claim is a good idea. I know people don't like to do them early but if we've got a solid enough core of town players who we're pretty sure we can trust it becomes much more viable early. I think we're in that situation now and it would make it easier to decide exactly how we want to proceed. Given that we can't do anything ability-wise today and I think there are already some pretty good candidates for lynching I wouldn't be opposed to doing it tomorrow but I think it might be good if it happened soon.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Iecerint »

I'd forgotten about the way she phrased it. I withdraw my question.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Iecerint, actually, that was the second time she talked about it. The first time she was more vague; I'd imagine that's what you were remembering.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:24 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I think it works for both Day and Night(possibly for Daykills?) because of that little 'lynch and we both die' caveat(unless of course, there will be some mechanic with Night Lynching).

I worshiped JCA and protected you. I didn't mention it in thread to keep scum guessing.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Iecerint »

If I ever claim, my ability's functionality will significantly decrease. On the other hand, it's probably not likely to be of much use either way. So, don't let that per se stop you. Not that I think it would've.

If you think you can find scum without a massclaim, that might be the best option. You're a better judge of circumstances than I am, all things considered.
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Zorblag »

Oh, and incidentally, someone else in the game can almost certainly explain something that I now know in a way that will make me think that they're pro-town. They don't have to any anything about it now but they should know that I'm addressing them with this post. I've got a good guess for what the explanation might be but not who it's coming from. This post is mostly just a message to them that I see the results of what they've done; if it doesn't make sense to the rest of you then I'm probably doing things right.

@Iecerint, we certainly can catch scum without a mass claim but I think we're nearing the point where just knowing what people are claiming to have done already will let us catch most if not all of the scum either directly or in contradictions later on (based on scum being forced to stake a position on abilities, role and what not now) even with minimal use of whatever powers we have access to. I envision it as an act of elimination to be coupled with the more traditional scum hunting that we'd be doing otherwise.

I should note that the more traditional scum hunting isn't really my strong point so I am a bit biased. The viability of the whole thing is one of the things I need to talk to Papa Zito about.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

Oops, wrong account. Reposting for isolation purposes.

Oh, and incidentally, someone else in the game can almost certainly explain something that I now know in a way that will make me think that they're pro-town. They don't have to any anything about it now but they should know that I'm addressing them with this post. I've got a good guess for what the explanation might be but not who it's coming from. This post is mostly just a message to them that I see the results of what they've done; if it doesn't make sense to the rest of you then I'm probably doing things right.

@Iecerint, we certainly can catch scum without a mass claim but I think we're nearing the point where just knowing what people are claiming to have done already will let us catch most if not all of the scum either directly or in contradictions later on (based on scum being forced to stake a position on abilities, role and what not now) even with minimal use of whatever powers we have access to. I envision it as an act of elimination to be coupled with the more traditional scum hunting that we'd be doing otherwise.

I should note that the more traditional scum hunting isn't really my strong point so I am a bit biased. The viability of the whole thing is one of the things I need to talk to Papa Zito about.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Mighty Orbots wrote:@Albert B. Rampage, do you know if the conditions for you to use your abilities have been achieved in general (either by them being public enough for you to know or by being informed that they've been achieved or not)? Could lack of something there be what caused you not to get your information?
Well...yeah. If someone pro-town targetted me last night, it could potentially have made my ability fail to function...but why would someone do that?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Fate »

The hell happened here without me?

ACITVITY?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Fate »

Mighty Orbots wrote:
Fate wrote:OK

WHO WINS.

I AM CONFIRMED TOWN NOW>

GET THE FUCK OFF>
Yeah, this just makes me want you dead more.
Who let you out of your cage?

Go back to VLA before I Papa Zito you off a cliff.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

im catching up kinda.
ive said this in other games, the sit messed me up.
i think i understand the item rule now, that took me an hour to understand.

Lottery: crucifix

some more insight will come later. but i needed to let you know that i am here and trying to help.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by Fate »

Lottery: Daykill

WORTH A SHOT BABY

Preview edit

>_>
<_<

Lottery: Zatgun

>____________>

WORTH A SHOT BABYZ
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by Fate »

I'm down for a massclaim, just because everytime MO posts I feel like there's a whole big party out there with night infoz that I'm missing out on.

ABR saying Nika hasn't done much is PURTY FRICKIN HILARIOUS. I'd chainsaw him into the dust.

My eyes glazed over for the last four pages...

Percy is scum? CMAR is still scum?

EITHER OR IS FINE FOR ME.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

Massclaim is groovy baby, yeah.

Because we've already collected so much info that we'd basically just be filling in some gaps at this point. BTW Troll: Should we share our Google doc thing in a big megapost? There's not a lot of stuff there that's secret I think.

BTW, for what it's worth Plum I'm less inclined to think Snow_Bunny is town but since we're controlling her shots anyway she's not really a priority.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by Plum »

I hear ya, Zito.

I don't see anything wrong with a massclaim at this point.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by Fate »

That's cause you're a fuckin survivor.

You gonna tell us your dirty secrets Plumsauce?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Plum »

I was going to say 'but I don't blame you taking what I'm saying with a grain of salt because I'm a claimed Survivor', but then I thought 'oh nevermind, Fate is sure to remind everyone of the fact forcefully so I might save myself the trouble'.

I don't have any
dirty
secrets, and the few things I've chosen not to talk about in the game thread have been spoken of to mutiple others via other legitimate means.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Albert B. Rampage, I wouldn't be surprised if town targetted you with something. You didn't really do anything outside your census stuff yesterday and I think that some people are getting antsy about you. I don't know of anyone who did target you but I do know that you draw suspicion like few others no matter what your alignment is. Also, why do you think that Precy was scum offhand? Is it based on anything other than what's been said in the game thread?

@Fate, Percy isn't a great choice for a lynch just now. I think you can figure out why; if not I'll let you know in a bit. CryMeARiver is on my short list right now though. As is chronopie. And dramonic (though perhaps that's mitigated by Plum getting the limbo stick last night and Mina's statements.) And rajrhcpfreak if he doesn't actually do something beyond that post he just made right quick. And, er, well, maybe it's not that short a list but I'll stop there. In any case, CryMeARiver is on it.

@Mighty Orbots, yeah, if we go with a mass claim the stuff at the top of the google doc is all good to put in the thread.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Parama »

Hey MO, Percy = Inhim = dead Mafia GF
Also I love the bit where you're talking to yourself apparently.

Also there's a hell of a lot of people not posting much right now :/
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Parama, I'm aware that Percy was replaced by inHimshallibe and that he's been lynched and is almost certainly the godfather, yes. [sarcasm]Thank you for stepping in before Albert B. Rampage or Fate had a chance to show their awareness of all that. It was particularly helpful of you.[/sarcasm]

And yes, I am talking to myself with that last post (in that I'm talking to the other hydra head.)

-Zorblag R`Lyeh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”