ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:16 am

Post by ooba »

Faraday wrote:I was going to not bother worshipping but in the end decided to see what happened so worshipped the Norse gods (aka the old ones via the loop)
Aka the Norse gods because it is both a vote and an action. So it jumps twice.

Also, if you're like a Katy type role (i.e "my worship vote does not count"), let me know.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:20 am

Post by Faraday »

It jumps twice? Wasn't are of that. Oh well no harm done.

Nah my worship counts.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:23 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

And now I'm a bit confused. I sort of didn't bother paying full attention to how the worship votes would be moved about yesterday as I wasn't voting but do we think that there was a shift and that people took it into account correctly with all those claimed GOO votes? Or do we think that it actually landed on the ones that were submitted? I guess I sort of thought the shift was a player thing rather than a Pantheon thing.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:36 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@totallynotmafia, BlazezRb certainly implied that he had given you his hammer night one (based on vote counts.) Can you confirm that and it's effects? Also, any update on your ability to get on the internet from home?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:42 am

Post by ooba »

Mighty Orbots wrote:And now I'm a bit confused. I sort of didn't bother paying full attention to how the worship votes would be moved about yesterday as I wasn't voting but do we think that there was a shift and that people took it into account correctly with all those claimed GOO votes? Or do we think that it actually landed on the ones that were submitted? I guess I sort of thought the shift was a player thing rather than a Pantheon thing.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
It was a player thing but SpyreX got it clarified that as far as his role went, worshipping was a vote and an action so it went full cycle (since the size is four). Tried reading SpyreX in ISO, couldn't find it - but somebody did make sure the message was sent across to everyone at the end of D1. I think Faraday is an one off case.

(@All: If you've mis-declared your vote, please clarify. Your worship vote submitted was the pantheon you worshiped)
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:58 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ok, I have made a decision and I will shoot down one of the following:

Dramonic
CMAR
totallynotmafia
Fate
manho
Albatross
Percy's replacement
rajrhcpfreak
DS

Popular choice the list, personal choice the target.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:59 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Snow_Bunny wrote:Ok, I have made a decision and I will shoot down one of the following:

Dramonic
CMAR
totallynotmafia
Fate
manho
Albatross
Percy's replacement
rajrhcpfreak
DS

Popular choice the list, personal choice the target.
Don't bother wasting your shot on me, must I constantly remind you?
By the way, a list of 10 people to fucking shoot isn't fucking helpful at all.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Iecerint »

@ MO, I've asked an open question in the QT. I'll let you know if anyone answers. They sorta suck, though. :(

My PM does not imply that it's true off all Norse folk.

@ CMAR, she's the shooter. She's not voting. She's just giving us an idea of who she's considering.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Iecerint, understood and thanks for checking. Just let us know if anyone does answer and doesn't want to come out with the information in the game thread on their own. Actually for the most part (as long as we get the information eventually) it's fine if there's not an answer to the vote thing to tomorrow. It shouldn't help anything till then at the earliest anyhow.

@CryMeARiver, while it is true that Snow_Bunny's list is about twice as large as I'd like it to be I don't strongly object to anyone on it as a potential target. Also, for the record, are you claiming at this point that you can't be killed at night at this point? The last we seemed to get from you was that you were wrong about your kill immunity in some way but that you weren't lynchable today.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Okay, so as far as I know, the replaced sent a vote yesterday, but I just found out that my vote counts as 0 so even if I do vote, it's pointless. Another good reason not to vote.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Mighty Orbots wrote:@CryMeARiver, while it is true that Snow_Bunny's list is about twice as large as I'd like it to be I don't strongly object to anyone on it as a potential target. Also, for the record, are you claiming at this point that you can't be killed at night at this point? The last we seemed to get from you was that you were wrong about your kill immunity in some way but that you weren't lynchable today.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Uhm, I'm two below CMAR on the list, could this have something to do with it considering the shift?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Mighty Orbots wrote:@Iecerint, understood and thanks for checking. Just let us know if anyone does answer and doesn't want to come out with the information in the game thread on their own. Actually for the most part (as long as we get the information eventually) it's fine if there's not an answer to the vote thing to tomorrow. It shouldn't help anything till then at the earliest anyhow.

@CryMeARiver, while it is true that Snow_Bunny's list is about twice as large as I'd like it to be I don't strongly object to anyone on it as a potential target. Also, for the record, are you claiming at this point that you can't be killed at night at this point? The last we seemed to get from you was that you were wrong about your kill immunity in some way but that you weren't lynchable today.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
You cannot kill me tonight.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Xite91, with SpyreX gone you no longer have to worry about the vote shift for anything. As for CryMeARiver's claim to be unkillable, that came before ortolan failed to get killed by his lynch and has persisted since then. It shouldn't be related to you. I say this because I assume that it's a passive ability and I know that other passive abilities (i.e. talking in quick topics in particular) were not affected by the shift. Having said that it is curious that you weren't killed given that you don't have any reason to think it wouldn't be the case. Perhaps I'm missing something.

Also, to confirm, it's your worship vote that counts as 0, right? Not your normal vote. If ortolan did send in a vote do you know which Pantheon it was for?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Fate »

CMAR was unlynchable AND unkillable.

CAN WE LYNCH IT YET?

BTW I'd like to remind the crowd that CMAR's terribad lurking D1 was excused by:"IT HAS TO DO WITH MY ROLE I SWEAR!"

Well if you were trying to draw the NK you failed pretty horrible. All you would've drawn is a vig (if SnowBunny didn't kill fuckin Spyrex)

Since we're all claiming worshiping and stuff (ooba has secretz) my Worship counts for double a normal mortals.

JUST SO YOU KNOW
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Fate wrote:CMAR was unlynchable AND unkillable.

CAN WE LYNCH IT YET?

BTW I'd like to remind the crowd that CMAR's terribad lurking D1 was excused by:"IT HAS TO DO WITH MY ROLE I SWEAR!"

Well if you were trying to draw the NK you failed pretty horrible. All you would've drawn is a vig (if SnowBunny didn't kill fuckin Spyrex)

Since we're all claiming worshiping and stuff (ooba has secretz) my Worship counts for double a normal mortals.

JUST SO YOU KNOW
I don't want to draw the night kill for reasons hidden to you.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by Fate »

You're going to have to claim them sooner or later.

If you're UNFUCKINKILLABLE why would not want to draw the NK?

You're anti-town in every fuckin game you play CMAR, you know that?

Anyway I think your "it has to do with my role" was your excuse for lurking as the GODFATHER that everyone's trying to kill (that or Imhimshallbe's slot is the GF). Because THAT would be optimal play for the GF everyone wants dead, FLAKE LIKE A BITCH.

You're gonna have to claim what kind of BS a Bulletproof not wanting to draw the kill is sooner or later.
We'll make sure its sooner.

WON'T WE BOYS?

WHERE THE FUCK IS NIKA?
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@CryMeARiver, would you care to share anything about why you've got these kill immunities at this point? They confuse me and if you've got them I'm not sure how a claim could hurt you. Also, is there any chance that you were responsible for ortolan not getting killed by a lynch yesterday?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Mighty Orbots wrote:@CryMeARiver, would you care to share anything about why you've got these kill immunities at this point? They confuse me and if you've got them I'm not sure how a claim could hurt you. Also, is there any chance that you were responsible for ortolan not getting killed by a lynch yesterday?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
I am not responsible for Ortolan's not dying. I have no information on this.
I have received these kill immunities based on my role. Yes, I have them, but a claim will hurt me because I won't necessarily always have them.
If you have specific questions on my role, direct them towards me and they should be answered.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by Fate »

MIGHTY TROLL USE YOUR POWERFUL WIZARD POWERS TO GET CMAR TO STOP HURTING TOWN.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@CryMeARiver, why do you think that it's useful for you to stay alive at this point? Your secrecy with what you're immune to kill-wise seems to be motivated by a desire to stay alive more than anything else. If a kill attempt on you does something that hurts town other than killing you you're not doing a good job at all of convincing people not to attempt that kill as of this time so far as I can tell.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Xite's hypothesis actually makes a lot of sense. Did SX ever clarify whether it affected passives?

Also, if Xite is correct, Tar is probably lying about burning a kill on himself. Not that I know why he would do so, but.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Iecerint, well, it can't be all passive abilities that were affected as, like I said, the quick topics worked as expected. Apparently it worked on anything with a target according to SpyreX. I don't imagine that the kill immunities would count as things with targets unless CryMeARiver or Tarhalindur needed to target themselves in some way to get the immunities to work.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by Fate »

I bet the neighborizer meant to neighbor Ooba+Dramonic.

LOL NICE FUCK-UP
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

For reference, this post and this post are where SpyreX made the claims about how his shift worked on things (in response to, among other things, my questions about how it would work on passive abilities.)

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Mighty Orbots wrote:@CryMeARiver, why do you think that it's useful for you to stay alive at this point? Your secrecy with what you're immune to kill-wise seems to be motivated by a desire to stay alive more than anything else. If a kill attempt on you does something that hurts town other than killing you you're not doing a good job at all of convincing people not to attempt that kill as of this time so far as I can tell.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Okay, so you don't believe me? Tell SB to try and kill me tonight then :) Last chance since I don't think I have it tomorrow.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”