BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:21 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Jack - I'm confused. If you and CMAR are neighbors... why did you vote him so early... what was that about? If you're neighbors and you think him to be town, why would you bus him so early on?

I don't care for any of these current wagons. I think jack is a scum gambit.

Unvote:
Vote: Jack

What is lulz is that CMAR has posted three times since Jack claimed, and he has neither confirmed it or denied it....
@Everyone, what does that insinuate to you?
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:35 am

Post by Fate »

It insiuates that you are moron for voting Jack.

Unvote:
Vote: CMAR

I need Socrates to be able to lynch DGB later.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:38 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Fate wrote:It insiuates that you are moron for voting Jack.

Unvote:
Vote: CMAR

I need Socrates to be able to lynch DGB later.
how so?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:48 am

Post by Fate »

Because Jack is town.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:49 am

Post by Fate »

Silly town that may have outed himself too early D1 (JESUS FUCK NOW WE HAVE TWO NEIGHBORS AND A VANILLA OUT IN THE OPEN. COME ON PEOPLE), but he did it cause he's paranoid and thought his neighbor is scum. So lets lynch that neighbor. He's basically already claimed (fuck flavor for now even though I dun now how Locusts and Humans would be neighborized... I still want those name claims) so there's no real loss in lynching him.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:18 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Fate wrote:Silly town that may have outed himself too early D1 (JESUS FUCK NOW WE HAVE TWO NEIGHBORS AND A VANILLA OUT IN THE OPEN. COME ON PEOPLE), but he did it cause he's paranoid and thought his neighbor is scum. So lets lynch that neighbor. He's basically already claimed (fuck flavor for now even though I dun now how Locusts and Humans would be neighborized... I still want those name claims) so there's no real loss in lynching him.
Fuck your ego, and Fuck your pride fate. Read the god damn thread and show me how you see jack as Town! because I sure as hell don't.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:15 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

Votecount

CryMeARiver (3): ReaperCharlie, xRECKONERx, Fate
Socrates (2): Jack, DGB
Slicey (2): Karma, kunkstar7
ReaperCharlie (1): MehPlusRawr
SensFan (1): CMAR
Karma (1): Socrates
BloodCovenent (1): Slicey
Jack (1): BloodCovenent

Not Voting (2): Kise, SensFan

Lynch is reached at 8.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:16 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

BC, Jack is town. You can unvote.

@Fate - who cares if neighbors are out? They're not confirmed. They're not masons. They're just players that can day-talk or night-talk. So what?

Also, Socrates is flailing scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:31 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

DrippingGoofball wrote:BC, Jack is town. You can unvote.

@Fate - who cares if neighbors are out? They're not confirmed. They're not masons. They're just players that can day-talk or night-talk. So what?

Also, Socrates is flailing scum.
How are you so certain jack is town? Aside from that, call me crazy but i'm leaning scum-fate.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:31 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

off to work, i'll be back at 9pm est.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:45 am

BloodCovenent wrote:How are you so certain jack is town? Aside from that, call me crazy but i'm leaning scum-fate.
I agree about Fate.

Jack is town because there is no scum motive for such a gambit. No reward, high risk. I believe his suspicions are absolutely genuine - and probably correct.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Fate »

Oh yeah DGB's scum all right.

And Jack I think you should switch over to CMAR right about now since he is the one acting sketchy...
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:23 am

Post by Jack »

DGB is sounding like bussing.

BC's reaction is very interesting.

CMAR posted three times, but acts like he hasn't read anything? Did he post substantially elsewhere?

@fate: I will think some things over while waiting for CMAR's post. My gut read on Soc could be wrong, and there's a bit less hard evidence there than I was thinking, could be alternate explanations.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Fate »

My god I actually went and re-read.

Jack you dont NEED to wait for CMAR's posts. His three posts were "lol goin through all my games Il get to this one" RIGHT AFTER being called out for posting content in other games.

He hasn't posted since.

You would THINK a townie neighbor who's buddy just outed himself would have A LOT TO SAY right about now. CMAR has no reaction at all.

We can deal with Socrates later. I agree DGB is probably distancing himself with the Socrates of the two scum (Soc+CMAR) to look better later on.

Whereas TOWN DGB who IN HER OWN FUCKIN WORDS, "I think Jack's suspicions are geniune and probably true" agrees that CMAR is scum but isn't on the BIGGER WAGON.

Oh DGB, you slay me. I know you hate being scum but its your turn and all. No one waste an inspection on her tonight she might be a GF anyway.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:31 am

Post by Socrates »

It seems like we are playing half a game right now. Slicey, Kunk, Karma, Sensfan, MPR, Kise, and CMAR himself haven't really posted in a while.

I don't think DGB actually knows what flailing scum looks like, as I am pretty sure I have only seen her apply it to townies.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:47 am

Fate wrote:We can deal with Socrates later. I agree DGB is probably distancing himself with the Socrates of the two scum (Soc+CMAR) to look better later on.
Well if you think I'm distancing from Socrates rather than distancing from CMAR, then you should still vote Socrates. Because. We know CMAR is the neighbor guy - he's no godfather, he's no bus driver, he's no roleblocker. Socrates could be a very powerful wizard scum power role. That's why he dies first.

Therefore you make no sense whatsoever.

Neither does the below:
Fate wrote:Whereas TOWN DGB who IN HER OWN FUCKIN WORDS, "I think Jack's suspicions are geniune and probably true" agrees that CMAR is scum but isn't on the BIGGER WAGON.
Because. Socrates SHOULD be be bigger wagon. Because. We know CMAR is the neighbor guy - he's no godfather, he's no bus driver, he's no roleblocker. Socrates could be a very powerful wizard scum power role. That's why he dies first.
Fate wrote:Oh DGB, you slay me. I know you hate being scum but its your turn and all. No one waste an inspection on her tonight she might be a GF anyway.
Hey I love being scum, I picked scum in Pledge of Alliance, so there. Your attempt to steer an investigation away from me is scummy as all heck. WHY WOULD YOU ANNOUNCE THAT I MAY BE GODMOTHER? Aye, because you anticipate that I would turn up innocent if investigated, which you would know because you are scum, so you are dismissing an innocent result on me before it even happens.

I AM WILLING TO LYNCH FATE

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:47 am

Socrates wrote:I don't think DGB actually knows what flailing scum looks like, as I am pretty sure I have only seen her apply it to townies.
PROVE IT or it's gratuitous innuendo.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:48 am

Socrates wrote:It seems like we are playing half a game right now. Slicey, Kunk, Karma, Sensfan, MPR, Kise, and CMAR himself haven't really posted in a while.
Uh-oh

Some of Socrates buddies are in that lot. The scumteam needs to gather forces if it is to survive the day.

Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:56 am

Post by Jack »

I think fate is town, I think DGB is scum. Tempted to switch to cmar based on that alone, but I'll wait till I reread.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:47 am

Jack wrote:I think fate is town, I think DGB is scum. Tempted to switch to cmar based on that alone, but I'll wait till I reread.
So - your incorrect read of me, and likely incorrect read of Fate, may have more weight in your mind now than the evidence that YOU brought forth and gave you the impulse to claim when not in danger of being lynched???

Unfortunately for your "logic circuits," I'd be perfectly happy switching to CMAR, I just think it's sub-optimal.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:26 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

One of Fate and DGB is scum.

DISCUSS
green shirt thursdays
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:40 am

Fate wrote:Whereas TOWN DGB who IN HER OWN FUCKIN WORDS, "I think Jack's suspicions are geniune and probably true" agrees that CMAR is scum but isn't on the BIGGER WAGON.
Oh and another thing. The "BIGGER WAGON" that is CMAR's has 3 people on it. The competing wagon of Socrates has 2 people on it.

So.

Gimme a break.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Fate »

You don't want to play semantics with me girl, they aren't helping you cause.

NO BREAK FOR U

If you HAD jumped on the CMAR wagon (which you supposedly agree with) it would have been FOUR strong, instead of imploring people to join your wagon from the CMAR one, which would make it 3-2 the other way.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Jack »

unvote, vote:CMAR

Reread both in ISO. Cmar is nothing but scummy, soc is sounding a lot more townie. I think cmar may have just been trying to play me, or some gambit, I don't understand his mind.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:54 pm

Fate wrote:If you HAD jumped on the CMAR wagon (which you supposedly agree with) it would have been FOUR strong, instead of imploring people to join your wagon from the CMAR one, which would make it 3-2 the other way.
Wow 4 votes, we're barely talking about a wagon here anyway. Is it that time of the month for you?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”