Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:42 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Also, @ MO, it's my understanding at this point that it's a total coincidence that you targeted both SK and Blaze. Is that correct?
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by manho »

so albatross is fate's buddy also?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Ooba, I just noticed something about your scumlists. Even though you clearly have a read on Kai's replacement, Albatross, -- you have voted him before -- you have him on your lists as "Kairyuu" and unread. What's up with that?
Albatross
Albatross
Townie
Albatross
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Albatross »

manho wrote:so albatross is fate's buddy also?
Are you really that simplistic in analyzing people's interactions or are you scum? I remember thinking that you were the latter.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by manho »

Albatross wrote:
Are you really that simplistic in analyzing people's interactions or are you scum? I remember thinking that you were the latter.
so why fate?

i'm keeping it simple as i can't get a read on everyone, so i'll keep noting all that interactions.
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

Wow, so much crazyness in seven hours...
CryMeARiver wrote:The voices in my head keep talking. I try to ignore them, I really do, but they are so persuasive.
They say Blaze needs to post more, he's 80% mafia, and that he needs to die. NOW
Vote: Blaze
80%? How do you come up with that, I consider that very scummish.

FOS: CMAR

Fate wrote:Thor would make a pretty cool Godfather.

BUT WHY DO THE PEOPLE I LOVE HAVE TO BE SCUM?

I WONT LET YOU TAKE BLAZE FROM ME.
lol :D
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I can't say I hate the Blaze wagon
Don't you have a GF to kill (Possibly CMAR or Iec?)

Iecerint wrote: 2. Blaze, so, I'm scummy because I'm too town? Is that all? Have you even read the thread?

3. Norse leader is Odin, prominent underlings include Freya (of female fertility and sexlove), Frey (of male fertility and agriculture), Baldur (of nicelove and plotdevice), Loki (of being sneaky and scummy), Thor (of having a hammer), Valkyries, etc. Use wikipedia.

4. People are GF-speculating because you check innocent and are scummy.
2. Your really defensive and love to persuade ppl against one another, now I know this is normal, but I think your taking it too far.

3. Odin would make a good GF or Loki. Thor is a hero.

4. See next post.

ooba wrote:I will not be supporting the following wagons:
Blaze -
Both investigation result + my recent experience in another game with him
Without saying much:

Spoiler:
BlazezRB = Scummytown from last game

Albatross wrote:I have not been reading the thread in a while (to be clear, I had kinda forgotten about this alt account) nor do I really have time to catch up in any sort of satisfactory manner, not will I go out of my way to make time because, frankly, I don't want to.

To compensate for this, I will be doing two things:

Someone will be receiving something in the mail. I wont say what. This person's name may or may not rhyme with Bighty Borbots. To the recipient, I only have one thing to say: Winter is a lovely time of year.

The second thing I will be doing is, in an exercise in trust, I will be blindly following Fate on any wagon that he chooses. Congratulations, Fate! Consider yourself a double voter.

Now who do I vote?
Ok, we know this:

MO is a god (Class unknown)
Albatross is a god (Class unknown, got any ice gods out there?)
Fate is uber (with my cover action for the day and double voting)
Fate will lynch us all
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

Active Games: 5: Alive in 3, Dead in 2
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@dramonic, yes, we targeted Plum for the role cop/sane alignment cop and ortolan for the sane alignment cop. Further the results were listed by name as SaintKerrigan and Starbuck. With SaintKerrigan having flipped Set I'm about as sure as it's possible to be that those results are on who I've said they are.

@BlazezRb, why are you holding back on your ability now that you understand it? We know that you've got one and we've got some idea what it does. I'd be much more comfortable if we knew exactly what you thought it does before you use it again. At this point I don't see how keeping that information private is helpful.

@Fate, I've only seen chronopie in a game once. He was scum. He (fairly clumsily) claimed his ability day two (role cop) there and then tried to fake a crazy miller claim later when it became clear that he was going to have people concluding from information they had that he was scum. Is there some reason that you think that scum wouldn't have the ability that he's claiming now?

@CryMeARiver, do you think that my claim idea is a good one or simply not terrible? If you don't think it's good then you shouldn't be pushing it. I do happen to think it's good but how people react to it is useful in and of itself. Also, why do you think I've got a town result on BlazezRb if you think he's got an 80% chance of being scum? Are you that certain that he needs to be a godfather or do you think it could be something else? You also seem to be a bit schizophrenic about Chronopie. Care to clarify exactly what your opinion on him is?

@Iecerint, I wouldn't say the investigations were random. Knowing SaintKerrigan and Starbucks' alignments would be about as helpful as any pair we could think of when deciding how to proceed today. There were some other options but in this case if the shift didn't happen both Plum and ortolan were ones we wanted to know as well.

@BlazezRb, you get two of these given your last post. I'd actually not make that many assumptions about alignments based on roles. Set being town should have been enough of a lesson in that. Also,
Mighty Orbots is not a god. Mighty Orbots is a Technomage from the Babylon 5 universe.
How did you get that I was a God from what anyone said?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:14 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Yeah, it was just really spooky that whenever I called someone scum, you swooped in with your Wand of Investigation. :( But I see how they're decent choices.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@BlazezRb, does giving your hammer count as your cover action or does what you said you did to Iecerint last night count as your cover action? I'd probably recommend against claiming who you're using it on tonight if you're doing what I think you might be. You also seem to have stuck with that idea for a bit now; why decide so soon how you'd use a night action like that?

Also, an explanation of the cover action would still be a good thing.

@Iecerint, it seemed the sort of thing that a POWERFUL WIZARD should do at those times. I can see how you might find it off-putting though.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
Albatross
Albatross
Townie
Albatross
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:26 pm

Post by Albatross »

manho wrote:
Albatross wrote:
so why fate?
Its kinda abstract in my head and I want a little bit of time to pass before I answer this question.

Why did you not think to ask this question before you jumped the gun and immediately called me scum?

@Blaz: Where did you get that I claimed to be a god?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Post by Iecerint »

<Prod> <Attack!> <lurk>er <Can I have it?>
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Iec: What is that supposed to be?
Iecerint wrote:Oh, that reminds me.
Nikanor wrote:Lol no. His recent list of VIs is too hilarious to lynch.
What's up with this, Niki?
You putting both Parama and Fate on your VI list makes me giggle.

Didn't somebody say that ooba had a secret town-tell on manho? Why is manho down to neutral on ooba's list, if that's the case?

Albatross: Do you realize that Fate's already proxied his vote to me? That means your vote is mine AND I'M NOT GIVING IT BACK! :twisted:
Now vote manho please and thanks.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Congratulations, people, this is the first time i've managed to be bored reading a mafia game.
with all the white noise and repetitive shit in the beginning I kind of skipped the middle (pages uh 10-58ish?)
If there's anything actually important there can someone fill me in? thanks!

Also how exactly is the voting shifted at the moment? is it still down two, or otherwise?

Just to let everyone know now, I'm pointing my
Fos at Fate
for seemingly obvious reasons, but since it IS mafia, I guess I can explain.

1)His posts never REALLY say anything, he seems to be trying to play it off as just bad townplay, but i feel he's much smarter than that. So did a lot of people early game, it seems. But seriously, guys, go back and read his posts, and know that almost nothing he says has any concrete ANYTHING in it. It's talk, vote, now FOLLOW MY WAGON!!!

2)Then there's the lurk lurk lurk ohai! random post that's meant to look like something, again back to point one on that.

3)
Fate wrote:I know something you don't.
Fate wrote:Though that's only with regards to your alignment, I know something else more than you, but then again don't we all?
This. WTF?

If you have useful info then share it, if you have or have given EXTREMELY valid reason why not, then please fill me in. I will admit my mistakes :D

4) I'm done with reasons, you want reasons, read his posts, there's reason enough and more in them.

Now, what's all this about the wagon on blaze? o.0

Oh yeah and;
Parama wrote:CMAR still isn't reading the thread.

Xite, you need to tell us why you're apparently unlynchable.
I have no fucking clue, which is actually part of what my role says.

Second, please tell me no one pushed for a mass role claim and there were people that were actually convinced?? PRETTY PLEASE?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:36 pm

Post by Xite91 »

oh yeah, I meant to say that as soon as I know the voting situation, my vote will be on what's meant to be fate :P
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:21 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Tons of stuff has happened. I can sympathize with you, but you should probably at least skim and read the major "case" posts.

One huge thing we'd love for you to clear up -- your slot was lynched D1. The lynch didn't happen. Then your slot's originator was replaced, but the replacement never posted and again was replaced (by you).

So, to start -- why are you still alive? Is it something you did, or something someone else did?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:25 pm

Post by Iecerint »

EBWOP: SpyreX was responsible for the funky voting, and he's dead. So voting Fate is voting Fate.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:56 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Xite wrote:1)His posts never REALLY say anything, he seems to be trying to play it off as just bad townplay, but i feel he's much smarter than that. So did a lot of people early game, it seems. But seriously, guys, go back and read his posts, and know that almost nothing he says has any concrete ANYTHING in it. It's talk, vote, now FOLLOW MY WAGON!!!
Actually, he
is
saying concrete things. But maybe we're not reading the same game.
Oh, right. We're not reading the same game because you're not reading the game at all. :roll:
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:22 pm

Post by ooba »

Iecerint wrote:Ooba, I just noticed something about your scumlists. Even though you clearly have a read on Kai's replacement, Albatross, -- you have voted him before -- you have him on your lists as "Kairyuu" and unread. What's up with that?
The vote on Kairyuu was my early vote on CMAR.

Nik, The secret towntell on Manho is no longer applicable.

I can see Parama-Nik-Fate links. Parama got a result on VV but apparently backed off after a VV NK immune claim? Weird.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:39 am

Post by Parama »

My result was that he visited. Someone. It was a weak track.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:47 am

Post by Fate »

Links? You know we're neighbors now right? Oh you said -Nik- too. Meh, Ooba you're smarter than that we're basically out in the open as mutual town reads. (Nik I told you that wanting Parama to be lynched D4 was weird! And PARAMA! Calling us BOTH 3rd party D1? Geez talk about a red flag.)

And that someone out there made us neighbors and can confirm this.

So your link is that he was calling us third party all D1? I dun get it.

So the new Orto guy comes in, misreads me and tunnels me, but doesn't read the game? Meh you'd think his buddies would fill him in first, plus there's an innocent result on him somewhere so I GUESS he's town... just real useless. Who let a newbie into a Kinetic game anyway? God damn he's playin the alt card...

Hey Alba, you're not really Socrates are you? I WON'T BE FOOLED! But yeah <3 vote Manho please.

Preview Edit: PARAMA STOP TELLING THE GOD DAMN TRUTH ABOUT YOUR ABILITY. NOW NO ONE WILL CLAIM WHEN WE USE IT ON THEM

@MightyTroll: Is there some reason you think his claim was clumsy this game or not complete? Do you think scum would have the ability to revive people? Would they claim as such? Was he obvscum D2 and run up in your game and that's why he claimed?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:05 am

Post by BlazezRb »

Mighty Orbots wrote:@BlazezRb, why are you holding back on your ability now that you understand it? We know that you've got one and we've got some idea what it does. I'd be much more comfortable if we knew exactly what you thought it does before you use it again. At this point I don't see how keeping that information private is helpful.

@CryMeARiver, do you think that my claim idea is a good one or simply not terrible? If you don't think it's good then you shouldn't be pushing it. I do happen to think it's good but how people react to it is useful in and of itself. Also, why do you think I've got a town result on BlazezRb if you think he's got an 80% chance of being scum? Are you that certain that he needs to be a godfather or do you think it could be something else? You also seem to be a bit schizophrenic about Chronopie. Care to clarify exactly what your opinion on him is?

@BlazezRb, you get two of these given your last post. I'd actually not make that many assumptions about alignments based on roles. Set being town should have been enough of a lesson in that. Also,
Mighty Orbots is not a god. Mighty Orbots is a Technomage from the Babylon 5 universe.
How did you get that I was a God from what anyone said?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
First Reply:

I am not a vig, I can't just go out and waste my ability. If you do want to know something, I'm a more powerful voter than Fate.
Beholder wrote:
Day 2, Vote Count 5

The Endless Night...

Losses continue within the core, but perhaps there is a reason to hope?

1 BlazezRb
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-
2 Faraday
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-
3 Albert B. Rampage
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-
4 manho
( 2 )
[ 12 ]
- Nikator, Fate
5 dramonic
( 1 )
[ 13 ]
- DTMaster
6 chronopie
( 3 )
[ 11 ]
- Katy, S_B, Iecerint
7 Fate
( 4 )
[ 10 ]
- MightyOrbots, Rampage, manho
8 ooba
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-
9 Mighty Orbots
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-
10 Parama
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-
11 Plum
( 1 )
[ 13 ]
-
12 totallynotmafia
( 3 )
[ 11 ]
- Plum, BlazeRb, ChroniePie
14 VasudeVa
( 1 )
[ 13 ]
-
15 DarkStalker
( 4 )
[ 10 ]
- ooba, raj, totallynotmafia
16 Snow_Bunny
( 1 )
[ 13 ]
- VasudeVa
17 Nikanor
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-
18 Mina
( 1 )
[ 13 ]
- DarkStalker
20 Katy
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-
21 Tarhalindur
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-
22 Inhimshallibe
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-
23 Albatross
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-
24 rajrhcpfreak
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-
25 CryMeARiver
( 1 )
[ 13 ]
- Tar
26 Iecerint
( 3 )
[ 11 ]
- dramonic, CryMeARiver, Albatross
27 FlipScythe
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-
28 DTMaster
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-

Votes Required to Lynch: 14
Not Voting: 3
Deadline: June 25

Notes: Still looking for a replacement for FlipScythe. If you know someone who wants to replace send them my way :D.
Look at the VC and try to figure out what I am talking about,
this has nothing to do with cover action

Second Reply:

First off, don't think I'm claiming you scum. But if alba gives you this weapon, he must be a winter/ice god, because if gods are the same,
mortals can not have the weapon
, I'm not sure what happens if a mortal gets the weapon, I just think the transaction fails. The reason I know this is because my hammer has the same ability,
only gods can ultilize the weapon, mortals can't.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:13 am

Post by BlazezRb »

Mighty Orbots wrote:@BlazezRb, does giving your hammer count as your cover action or does what you said you did to Iecerint last night count as your cover action? I'd probably recommend against claiming who you're using it on tonight if you're doing what I think you might be. You also seem to have stuck with that idea for a bit now; why decide so soon how you'd use a night action like that?

Also, an explanation of the cover action would still be a good thing.
-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Hammer gives me my personal cover action plus another ability, read the VC from above.

Starbuck gave Iec Cover action for D1,N1, and D2. I will wait for night to choose, saying I am not lyched D2.

Heres a good definition for my ability, I think:

Cover Action - Target can't be roleblocked

Also, since your gonna ask

Hammer: Weilder's moves can't be redrected.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:27 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Iecerint wrote:OK, that's all I needed to hear.

Time for another infodump:

Unvote; Vote: BlazezRb
. He is either scum, or
extremely
VI.

(Tense is regularized to singular masculine for style reasons only where ambiguous.)

1. Starbuck shared my QT. BlazeRb currently shares it. Both players have posted in the QT, so it should be evident to Blaze that
I have more content from them to draw from, so his recent post makes no sense
. But this isn't REALLY why I'm voting him.
2. It's best to come out with it now. Otherwise, the rest doesn't follow quite as naturally.
I am a Norse god.

3. When Blaze first joined the game,
he posted in Norse QT asking who he needed to kill -- the other gods, or the men -- in order to win
. My role PM makes no mention of killing anyone, so I think this was a huge slip. Maybe he was given 2 QTs and didn't know that only one was an all-scum QT. (Or he could be a traitor.)
That's quite a slip, actually. My question is why you waited till now to cast a vote on him?
BlazezRb wrote:
Iecerint wrote:1. Why on earth did you claim?
2. Starbuck was blocking me N1?
3. Starbuck was blocking HERSELF N1? WAT?
4. You gave up your ability? Or she did? Voluntarily? To someone you know is town?

I am asking because I am incredulous and I need you to say "yes" to these just so I know what's going on. Except for the first one.
1. I am so fucking lost, I decided subbing gets me lost, so I decided if I claim I might as well full claim.
2. Yes, Thor (Me) can block a character and himself. Love it.
3. Yes, as long as I have the hammer, which has been given away to a character to a townie for the day.
4. Yeah, and after reading about how people think your scum, I decided to stop my power for the moment.

Summary: I am thor, I can roleblock, someone has my hammer, one lucky winner (Looking at fate) might get my cover for D/N2
Wait, I don't get the last part. If you gave your hammer away, and thus your ability to roleblock, how can you be saying that you are going to block Fate tonight? That doesn't make sense.
BlazezRb wrote:
Parama wrote:
Iecerint wrote:The impetus for that exercise was that Blaze and Parama said they didn't know what was going on.
Your post didn't help me AT ALL.

You gave your reads which are not mine and barely explained them. Obviously quite helpful to the rest of us. hurrrr

Oh that Blaze thing is
most definitely
a slip. Haha, wow.
unvote, vote: Blaze
I'll tell you guys this once. Especially you Parama, because in the last 3 games you voted me, what was I?

I am Thor (Norse God - Roleblocker)

I am so lost, as more proof, I was blocking me and Iec.

If you don't believe me, so be it, I gave away my roleblocking hammer to a certain townie
Roleblocker claim is most likely scummy, although not necessarily. It add points to Iec case.

If it wasn't for MO's claim I would be sure Blaze is scum. Slip plus fuzzy claim (moar liek FAKE CLAIM) is more than enough for that. But, well, I guess it can't be helped (I'm leaning for now that MO, as scum, wouldn't go out like that to save a scumpartner. Or, we can be dealing with Mafia Godfather... ) Wait, that's a good possibility, you know.
FoS: Blaze

So, we have like one week till deadline, and there isn't a solid wagon yet? Sounds to me that we will be rushing in the last hour and mistakes (read:opportunistic wagon jumping) will be made.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:27 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Albatross wrote:I have not been reading the thread in a while (to be clear, I had kinda forgotten about this alt account) nor do I really have time to catch up in any sort of satisfactory manner, not will I go out of my way to make time because, frankly,
I don't want to

Someone will be receiving something in the mail. I wont say what. This person's name may or may not rhyme with Bighty Borbots. To the recipient, I only have one thing to say: Winter is a lovely time of year.

The second thing I will be doing is, in an exercise in trust, I will be blindly following Fate on any wagon that he chooses. Congratulations, Fate! Consider yourself a double voter.

Now who do I vote?
Play, replace out or die, please. It's annoying that there isn't a force replacement option for players like you.
BlazezRb wrote: Ok, we know this:

Fate will lynch us all
Followed by:
Albatross wrote: @Blaz: Where did you get that I claimed to be a god?
It is just me, or this is another slip from Blaze?
BlazezRb wrote: First off, don't think I'm claiming you scum. But if alba gives you this weapon, he must be a winter/ice god, because if gods are the same,
, I'm not sure what happens if a mortal gets the weapon, I just think the transaction fails. The reason I know this is because my hammer has the same ability,
I don't follow your crappy logic. I have a weapon and I am pretty sure I'm not a god. And I can fully use it, you know. Trying to justify your second slip with crappy logic won't do.

Ah, you know what, that Godfather idea sounds even better now.
Unvote, vote: Blaze
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:38 am

Post by BlazezRb »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
Albatross wrote:I have not been reading the thread in a while (to be clear, I had kinda forgotten about this alt account) nor do I really have time to catch up in any sort of satisfactory manner, not will I go out of my way to make time because, frankly,
I don't want to

Now who do I vote?
Play, replace out or die, please. It's annoying that there isn't a force replacement option for players like you.
BlazezRb wrote: Ok, we know this:

Fate will lynch us all
Followed by:
Albatross wrote: @Blaz: Where did you get that I claimed to be a god?
It is just me, or this is another slip from Blaze?
BlazezRb wrote: First off, don't think I'm claiming you scum. But if alba gives you this weapon, he must be a winter/ice god, because if gods are the same,
I don't follow your crappy logic. I have a weapon and I am pretty sure I'm not a god. And I can fully use it, you know. Trying to justify your second slip with crappy logic won't do.

Ah, you know what, that Godfather idea sounds even better now.
Unvote, vote: Blaze
That makes no sense, the idea I brought out about this weapon has nothing to do with me being a GF, I don't why your calling me that just because I brought that up. Saying that its some kinda sword or shield or something, that doesn't need to be use by a god, some weapons do and I am just bringing up the point.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”