Townie
Beholder
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:08 am

Post by Beholder »

Day 2, Vote Count 5

The Endless Night...

Losses continue within the core, but perhaps there is a reason to hope?

1 BlazezRb
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-
2 Faraday
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-
3 Albert B. Rampage
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-
4 manho
( 2 )
[ 12 ]
- Nikator, Fate
5 dramonic
( 1 )
[ 13 ]
- DTMaster
6 chronopie
( 3 )
[ 11 ]
- Katy, S_B, Iecerint
7 Fate
( 4 )
[ 10 ]
- MightyOrbots, Rampage, manho
8 ooba
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-
9 Mighty Orbots
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-
10 Parama
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-
11 Plum
( 1 )
[ 13 ]
-
12 totallynotmafia
( 3 )
[ 11 ]
- Plum, BlazeRb, ChroniePie
14 VasudeVa
( 1 )
[ 13 ]
-
15 DarkStalker
( 4 )
[ 10 ]
- ooba, raj, totallynotmafia
16 Snow_Bunny
( 1 )
[ 13 ]
- VasudeVa
17 Nikanor
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-
18 Mina
( 1 )
[ 13 ]
- DarkStalker
20 Katy
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-
21 Tarhalindur
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-
22 Inhimshallibe
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-
23 Albatross
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-
24 rajrhcpfreak
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-
25 CryMeARiver
( 1 )
[ 13 ]
- Tar
26 Iecerint
( 3 )
[ 11 ]
- dramonic, CryMeARiver, Albatross
27 FlipScythe
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-
28 DTMaster
( 0 )
[ 14 ]
-

Votes Required to Lynch: 14
Not Voting: 3
Deadline: June 25

Notes: Still looking for a replacement for FlipScythe. If you know someone who wants to replace send them my way :D.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:52 am

Post by Faraday »

2. Faraday - I don't like his failure to follow-up on promised reads of other games. Scummy.

^ this is a complete load of fucking shit. Did you even find out why or read why I didn't do this? I'm sorry I had a bereavment and didn't get time to read Greek Mythology Mafia. I'll read it when I get a chance the world cup is taking my time at the moment.

if Iec is scum I think Katy and TNM have a good chance of being scum. His reasons for finding both of them town 'lol gut says scum but i was wrong before so she's town' and 'bad people on wagon' are weak.

His reasons for finding Katy scummy and Elscouta scummy are pretty similar but has totally different reads on them.

Who the fuck is flipscythe anyway? I don't recall seeing a post from this person, so yeah. Your Vi list is pretty funny (why's DarkStalker a Vi as opposed to being scum) ebwop : being replaced, K'.

MO'S stuff on blaze makes sense..and makes me think MO is town. I'd not rule out Godfather completely, but since I'm not Tar I'm not going to start worrying about Godfather's at the moment.

Actually..didn't Katy claim the investigation on Ortolan? She's unlikely scum - makes little to no sense for her to do that on a town Orto or on a scum. She's town then so okay.

Anyways the lack of proper Iso is really annoying, there's people I want to read in iso but it's making it a pain.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:54 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Faraday, isolation is back now. It's below the other options but generally in the spot it used to be. It no longer puts all the posts on the first page like it used to but we've effectively got it once more.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:56 am

Post by Faraday »

Fate's a bad wagon, hypo scum fate pushing the survivor lynch doesn't make a lot of sense unless there's no townies to push (i.e. his buddies are the one's under suspicion) which while possible seems unlikely.

CMAR needs to post it's been a while since I've heard from him. His odd claim re: his immunity is, well odd. Why if you're NK immune would you fullclaim instead of trying to burn up some nightkills from scum? Makes no sense, and there's other stuff he's done that has bothered me.

Chronopie is prob town, I think the way he came out with his claim looks pretty damn honest to me, and despite some 'scummy' play I think his claim and the way it came about is quite town.

I'll try get Manho and TNM read in iso, and then vote one of them. Not really unhappy with either of their wagons actually.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:57 am

Post by Faraday »

@ mod is that vote count right?

It should be... If you give me an example I could say yes or no though. Generally if a player's name is in two places at once that's my most common error though.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:02 am

Post by Faraday »

Oshi- thanks Troll!
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:03 am

Post by BlazezRb »

Iecerint wrote:@ Fate, I didn't out anyone. Blaze claimed when he didn't need to. I'm not going to apologize for bringing his bizarre QT behavior to light, because it WAS bizarre, and I went so far as to wait A WEEK to get feedback from QT mates who NEVER POSTED. Then the straw that broke the camels back was when he (this still makes no sense whatsoever) claimed that I "couldn't have a read on him" because he'd only posted a few times, when I said I had a NEUTRAL read on his slot and had flat-out asked him if he'd just claimed scum in QT when he pulled that bizarre move.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHWIQH$1@%#@!$#@!$%#@!%$#!#@R.
Because I hate Parama.
manho wrote:blazer should come and explain it clearly
Umm, how so, thats a full claim.
Tarhalindur wrote:
Fate wrote:LOL FUCKING SWEET WE GET TO LYNCH GUARANTEED 3RD PARTY:

UNVOTE
VOTE: PLUM

IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO CLAIM THAT WILL HELP TOWN NOWS YOUR CHANCE.
Uh, no.

However, there are two mitigating factors: 1)
I kinda need the Mafia Godfather dead and soon, and we can be pretty sure that Plum isn't it given reason
2) we have a claimed ability telling us how many scum are in the game (so we can lynch Plum at the correct time - I'd lynch her a day ahead of when we have to just to be safe) and that there is a Survivor in the game.

Especially not when we have a couple of really juicy targets lined up: you and Blaze.

Blaze: Yes, I know he's got a town investigation on him. However, given his behavior so far... I can't rule out Mafia Godfather. And that means I can't rule out a Blaze lynch.
Sane cop rules me as town, if you don't believe me, fine, but I think you should really go after confirmed scum (or people that have a good chance of being scum)
Mighty Orbots wrote: @Fate, Papa Zito's voting is fine for me (it's at least as good as mine would be.) In the post of his you're referencing pretty clearly his intent was to suggest that the BlazezRb wagon was potentially to distract from something else. While he was doing that we were talking in the quick topic about whether or not to reveal our alignment cop result on him (clearly we decided yes.)

@Iecerint, at this point unless there's enough of a push to get all the gods to declare what worshiping them will do I probably don't think that you should. Mind you, I do think that there should be a move in that direction.

@BlazezRb, it doesn't sound like you're a roleblocker. If I'm reading what you've said correctly it sounds like you avoid redirects for yourself, your target and those adjacent to you in the vote count while you have your hammer. Or do you mean something else by cover action? Do you have any reason to think that your target will be protected or roleblocked beyond that (the roleblocked would be surprising at this point.) Do you know if the hammer recipient will allow those adjacent to them in the vote count to avoid redirects as well?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
I'm guessing it works like this:

Player A roleblocks Player B
My cover action/hammer blocks the roleblock from activating, therefore, cop gets investigation results anyways.

sounds like a roleblocker, maybe redirector/busdriver
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

Active Games: 5: Alive in 3, Dead in 2
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:05 am

Post by Parama »

Hey Zorblag, me and Fate hate each other.

If that doesn't disprove your cult theory I don't know what does d(''d).
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:10 am

Post by dramonic »

@MO: You used those investigation two slots above the intended target, yes?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:30 am

Post by Fate »

Blaze wrote:Because I hate Parama.
I'M IN LOVE.

We need to converge some damn wagons. We have people sitting on the DarkStalker wagon STILL even though that's so out of style. Especially with ooba on that wagon.

Iec is obvscum and I don't know why people want to let him live, but *shrug* I could see him as scum with manho using his "secret towntell" as an excuse not to bus. Then there's this wagon on Chronopie

Which Troll asked me about
@Troll: I have a sad sap meta for Chrono, so his idiotic rolefishing and lack of being able to say anything useful or make any meaningful contribution isn't really a scumtell for him. He makes other obvious scumtells though and I haven't seen them. Also he's FAR from ballsy scum, so there's no way he would've:
1. Claimed when he did
2. Claimed WHAT he did
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Katy »

So ... Blaze comes into a QT and asks ... who he should kill? That does not seem good no matter what angle you try to look at it from. Even if he's just in over his head, I don't see how asking who to kill makes him pro-town if he is not a vig.

I believe the alignment cop thing though so I'm trying to figure out how those two pieces of info jive. It's possible Blaze is the godfather, I guess. I'm pretty torn on this right now, because that just seems blatantly anti-town, but that's up against an innocent result on him.

@Blaze
: Why did you ask who to kill in the QT? What did you mean by that question?
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:57 am

Post by BlazezRb »

Fate wrote:
I'M IN LOVE.
Fate, I see a beautiful friendship among us. :D
Katy wrote:So ... Blaze comes into a QT and asks ... who he should kill? That does not seem good no matter what angle you try to look at it from. Even if he's just in over his head, I don't see how asking who to kill makes him pro-town if he is not a vig.

I believe the alignment cop thing though so I'm trying to figure out how those two pieces of info jive. It's possible Blaze is the godfather, I guess. I'm pretty torn on this right now, because that just seems blatantly anti-town, but that's up against an innocent result on him.

@Blaze
: Why did you ask who to kill in the QT? What did you mean by that question?
Seems like a good question as a replacement. I just wanted to know whos the mafia, are men fighting the gods, or is it just jumbled up (men and Gods vs Men and Gods) or (Norse vs Egyptians vs Old Ones vs Greek) I really didn't see whats the objective of this game.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:01 am

Post by BlazezRb »

Fate wrote:
We need to converge some damn wagons. We have people sitting on the DarkStalker wagon STILL even though that's so out of style. Especially with ooba on that wagon.

Iec is obvscum and I don't know why people want to let him live, but *shrug* I could see him as scum with manho using his "secret towntell" as an excuse not to bus. Then there's this wagon on Chronopie
Now idk about Iec, but I think hes scummy town. Because I'm town, I'm guessing starbuck (he did this b4 I came into the game) believes hes town because he had cover action on Iec, so idk his alignment

for now

IEC - SCUMYTOWN/NEUTRAL
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:41 am

Post by manho »

we got the iso back!!! will iso TNM and DS soon. iec and chrono is town. fate is scum. nikanor may be fate's scum buddy.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Iecerint »

1. @ Faraday, you said you'd read GM something like a month ago, and that you wanted to do it to get Mina/ooba/Iec meta. You didn't do it. Maybe you had some set-backs in there somewhere (sorry for your loss), but it nonetheless looks like you weren't as interested in getting that meta as you had intimated. Indignation when someone points out a scummy thing as scummy does not follow.

2. Flipscythe is Ortolan. I'd forgotten about Katy's innocent result on him, so I put him there because it's two people who won't play the game on a slot consecutively. And O's crap play was enough to get him lynchwasted.

3. @ Blaze, a Godfather is a role that checks innocent even though they're not. That's why people are speculating you might be the Godfather.

4. Also, you should probably get confirmation from the Mod about how your ability works, since your explanations aren't clear at all, if only because it would annoy me if they did something off later on and you used the "I didn't know it worked that way" card.

5. Why do you think I'm scummy? Just because some players think I'm scummy?

6. @ Fate, it's ooba's secret towntell, not mine. You can be pretty confident that I'm otherwise not feeling good things about manho because after ooba posted his town/scum list, the first thing I said was "Nice list. Why is manho town?"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Fate »

May
be? If I'm scum Nika's DEFINITELY my buddy are you reading the thread?
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Nikanor »

manho wrote:fate is town. nikanor may be fate's town buddy.
FTFY.
ooba hasn't posted in about a week(?) so his secret towntell on manho doesn't count.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:44 am

Post by Fate »

STOP POSTING THE SAME TIME AS ME GET BACK IN THE GODDAMNED QT
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Iecerint »

Fate, did you just claim that you're the only two players in the QT? Cuz. That's not what I had assumed.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Fate »

Parama and I share a QT.

Nikanor and I share a QT of 6.

They are separate.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Faraday »

Iecerint wrote:1. @ Faraday, you said you'd read GM something like a month ago, and that you wanted to do it to get Mina/ooba/Iec meta. You didn't do it. Maybe you had some set-backs in there somewhere (sorry for your loss), but it nonetheless looks like you weren't as interested in getting that meta as you had intimated. Indignation when someone points out a scummy thing as scummy does not follow.
Hey, answer why it's scummy. I mean what I couldn't have read the game (as scum) and said 'nah your play there isn't comparable and it doesn't change my mind about you'? Isn't that easier, to I don't know read it and stuff as scum than stall? I don't get why what you pointed out is scummy, really.And I just stated I wasn't as interested in getting the meta, I wasn't able to keep up with the games I was IN so reading other games was never gonna happen. I'll get as indignant as I like if I feel I'm being called out on craplogics.

Anyway I'll read it when I get round to it as I said, I don't really care to discuss it any longer though.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Faraday »

Would also like Blaze to at least learn what his role is so he can use it semi effectively.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Fate »

Hmmm, oh fuck.

Mod I claimed that Nikanor is my buddy not my
scum
buddy. Don't modkill me please
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:28 am

Post by Parama »

Fate wrote:Nikanor and I share a QT of 6.
What a wonderfully convenient number!
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:42 am

Post by BlazezRb »

Iecerint wrote: 3. @ Blaze, a Godfather is a role that checks innocent even though they're not. That's why people are speculating you might be the Godfather.

4. Also, you should probably get confirmation from the Mod about how your ability works, since your explanations aren't clear at all, if only because it would annoy me if they did something off later on and you used the "I didn't know it worked that way" card.

5. Why do you think I'm scummy? Just because some players think I'm scummy?
3. I knew that, but what would the flavor of that be, can someone really say for example, Apollo (Greek sun god, if you didn't know) was a GF instead of Zeus, if so, than the flavor of that makes no fucking sense. Can anyone teach me a little Norse mythology and tell me who the king of the norse gods are?

4. Read bottom

5. Yes, I think your scummy, I believe that your scummy because your pushing the townie role a wee bit too far with these posts, or so I believe.
Faraday wrote:Would also like Blaze to at least
learn what his role is so he can use it semi effectively
Did some research, not going to say what, but I know what my powers are and what they do
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”