NY 114: Mafia vs. Werewolves (Game Over)

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:07 am

Post by Parama »

What if... HIS SCUMBUDDIES HAVE ALREADY BUSSED HIM? *headdesk*
He probably only has 2 of them, and 2 people out of a 10 person wagon.... yeah it's pretty likely that any scumbuddies he has have already bussed him.

Your theory ----> down the drain.

@Faraday, he replaced the one who eats Tim.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:12 am

Post by Battle Mage »

@Pomegranate - You've answered your own question. ;)
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:@Battle Mage: Why are you asking one or two people to die Tommorow if Shrinhme flips town? I honestly don't see how that's going to reflect on the town.
I was asking for a couple people to demonstrate courage in their convictions. The results will become clear tomorrow. I'm glad that Nikanor is here. lol

@Parama - It's a possibility, but if it was the case, i dont see why they couldnt have backed off and saved his ass. That said, the mechanic of the game means that scum will be more trigger happy regarding unknowns as well. Hmm...

And ftr, i did not replace somebody who eats tim, i replaced the one who ate time. duh! :P

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:49 am

Post by LimMePls »

Who is this BM guy? And who takes a user name that abbreviates to BM?

@Anyone who has played with BM: Is he as VI as I'm thinking he is, or is this just some clever ruse? Cause I'm pretty sure this game is way over its MAVI(TM).

*MAVI = Maximum Allowable VI
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:13 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Who did BM sub in for? I think I missed that.
snoPING AS usual I see
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:25 am

Post by foilist13 »

BM replaced Timeater.

@LynchMePls: Are you a player who advocates "cleaning up the town" in the early phases of the game?

I'm still voting Shrine. Something amazing would have to happen for me to change that.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:28 am

Post by LimMePls »

I'm new to forum mafia, so I'm still learning. I'm not sure what you mean by "cleaning up the town". I do think we need to get organized, because right now we're just spinning in circles getting nothing done.

I'd be happy to better answer your question once I understand exactly what you are asking.

I also think that if there is a day vig, they aren't doing their job.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:31 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I think that by 'cleaning up the town', foilist is asking you if you advocate lynching bad but not necessarily scummy players early in the game to get rid of them for when you really need to lynch scum.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:41 am

Post by LimMePls »

Oh, then no. I want scum gone. I wanted MS gone cause he is scummy and I want Shrine gone because he is scummy. If they are bad players, then that is just a bonus. Lynching scum is much more important than lynching bad players.

I will say that given two potential lynches with roughly equal scummyness, I'd probably lynch the one that is lurkier/less helpful to the town.

V/LA on weekends
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:58 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

Has everyone seemingly forgotten that there are two scum groups, Mafia and Werewolves?? Cause I swear to God, every time I see some of your posts I feel that you have...>.>;;
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:36 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Does anyone noticed that Midnight's Sorrow is tunneling Shrinehme now? Most of his posts recently has been dedicated to attacking him. His defense isn't that good either.
Battle Mage wrote:I was asking for a couple people to demonstrate courage in their convictions. The results will become clear tomorrow. I'm glad that Nikanor is here. lol
You're not making much sense here. It makes me feel like you're going to randomly choose a person on the bandwagon IF Shrinhme flips town. Sure you ask people to step up, but if we kill Parama/another person willing to risk his own life Day 3 and that person flips town, what do you think we'll accomplish?
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Has everyone seemingly forgotten that there are two scum groups, Mafia and Werewolves?? Cause I swear to God, every time I see some of your posts I feel that you have...>.>;;
Weren't you the one to say it didn't make a difference, regardless of scum alignment? I think this is some serious flip-flopping here.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:46 am

Post by LimMePls »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Does anyone noticed that Midnight's Sorrow is tunneling Shrinehme now?
He's been tunneling him the whole freaking day, and you just now saw it?
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Most of his posts recently has been dedicated to attacking him. His defense isn't that good either.
You're a little late to the party SSBF, but I'm glad you finally made it. We have hats, and cake. All the pie is gone though. :oops:

V/LA on weekends
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:49 am

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Has everyone seemingly forgotten that there are two scum groups, Mafia and Werewolves?? Cause I swear to God, every time I see some of your posts I feel that you have...>.>;;
Weren't you the one to say it didn't make a difference, regardless of scum alignment? I think this is some serious flip-flopping here.
*Epic facepalm*

No Sir I haven't flip flopped anything. Good God >.>...can you people...you know...PRETEND to understand teh context of whats being written for a second here?? Please?? Its a simple request? :(

I did say it doesn't matter whether someone flips Mafia or Werewolf, but that is not what that post meant by any means. I will let you...you know...TRY to discern the actual meaning of it, for yourself. Im not here to hold your hand you know :P
W/L/O
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

LynchMePls wrote:Who is this BM guy? And who takes a user name that abbreviates to BM?

@Anyone who has played with BM: Is he as VI as I'm thinking he is, or is this just some clever ruse? Cause I'm pretty sure this game is way over its MAVI(TM).

*MAVI = Maximum Allowable VI
Can this please be the last time anyone uses "VI" as an adjective in this game? I have no idea what it means, but it makes me cringe all the same.

Before you criticise my username, i suggest you address the question of whom, other than a jester, would have an MS username like "Lynchmepls"?
Oh, and who are you again?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Does anyone noticed that Midnight's Sorrow is tunneling Shrinehme now? Most of his posts recently has been dedicated to attacking him. His defense isn't that good either.
Battle Mage wrote:I was asking for a couple people to demonstrate courage in their convictions. The results will become clear tomorrow. I'm glad that Nikanor is here. lol
You're not making much sense here. It makes me feel like you're going to randomly choose a person on the bandwagon IF Shrinhme flips town. Sure you ask people to step up, but if we kill Parama/another person willing to risk his own life Day 3 and that person flips town, what do you think we'll accomplish?
Haha this is all irrelevant as i have the strong feeling i will be lynched tomorrow. :D

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Socrates »

I have been prodded again.

WHY WONT THIS DAY END!

[/wrists]
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Parama »

BECAUSE SOME IDIOT DOESN'T WANT TO VOTE SHRINE AND LET SPYREX HAMMERINATE HIM
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:18 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Parama wrote:BECAUSE SOME IDIOT DOESN'T WANT TO VOTE SHRINE AND LET SPYREX HAMMERINATE HIM
QFT

HAMMERINATE MADE ME LAUGH THOUGH
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:20 am

WE'ER SCREAMING AGAIN!!! WHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?! ;O
W/L/O
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:20 am

Post by LimMePls »

Battle Mage wrote:Haha this is all irrelevant as i have the strong feeling i will be lynched tomorrow. :D

BM
Wow. Just wow. This game is a cesspool of absolute idiocy. I thought Timeater's slot couldn't get worse. You and MS make me want to jump off a cliff. If I didn't want to build up finished games on this site and avoid a reputation of a flaker, I'd probably replace out of this game. It is absolutely absurd.

This game has been about as enjoyable as an unlimited supply of 1,000,000 punches in the face.

V/LA on weekends
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:21 am

Post by Parama »

I "-inate" lots.
When I'm a cop, I
Coppinate
people.
When I'm a tracker, I
Trackinate
people.
When I'm some killing role, I
Make-Deadinate
people.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:24 am

@LMP

If thats what you want to think ;)
W/L/O
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:31 am

Post by Pomegranate »

LynchMePls wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Haha this is all irrelevant as i have the strong feeling i will be lynched tomorrow. :D

BM
Wow. Just wow. This game is a cesspool of absolute idiocy. I thought Timeater's slot couldn't get worse. You and MS make me want to jump off a cliff. If I didn't want to build up finished games on this site and avoid a reputation of a flaker, I'd probably replace out of this game. It is absolutely absurd.

This game has been about as enjoyable as an unlimited supply of 1,000,000 punches in the face.
And how does this view help you motivate yourself to scumhunt? Not all games are fun, but you can
try
to be positive.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:49 am

Post by LimMePls »

@Pom I've scum hunted for like 30 pages this day. I don't know what more you want from me. As I've said a dozen times now, there is nothing new to say until the game state changes. All we're doing is going around and around in circles. I'm sure I'll feel much more motivated when we've had a lynch.

It also seems fairly hypocritical for you to ask me to scum hunt. Do you ever have anything constructive to add to the game? Seems like all you do is pop in to say you are catching up or poke random questions at people that rarely have anything to do with scum hunting.

V/LA on weekends
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Pomegranate »

LynchMePls wrote:@Pom I've scum hunted for like 30 pages this day. I don't know what more you want from me. As I've said a dozen times now, there is nothing new to say until the game state changes. All we're doing is going around and around in circles. I'm sure I'll feel much more motivated when we've had a lynch.

It also seems fairly hypocritical for you to ask me to scum hunt. Do you ever have anything constructive to add to the game? Seems like all you do is pop in to say you are catching up or poke random questions at people that rarely have anything to do with scum hunting.
I said that getting all negative about how the game isn't moving doesn't help the game move, and possibly hinders it.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Nikanor »

BM is not a VI. He just really really likes gambits.
BM: I have a suspicion that Robotnik and Shrine are scumbuddies and that that is the reason for the wagon split we have.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”