Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by Fate »

As much as you want to kill me? I thought your vote was on Blaze?

And nowhere in that post did you say "LOL SORRY I JUST OUTED YOU WITH ME STUPIDITY SOWWY GUIZ."

And yeah, I haven't read your posts in awhile but since you have so many it wouldn't take all that much to make a case on you.

Thanks for clarifying that worshipping thing, saves me the re-read I wasn't planning on doing.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh and your Chrono vote is shit too.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Can we PLEASE not lynch Chronopie? Seriously, I think the only reason for why people want to lynch him is because he claimed resurrector.
Can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE lynch manho instead?
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by manho »

so iec claimed QT scum slip on blazer, and MO claimed town result on blazer...
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by Fate »

Yeah and?

Your vote's still on me manho
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:37 pm

Post by manho »

blazer should come and explain it clearly
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by manho »

my vote is still on fate as he is scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by Fate »

He's got a sane result on him and claimed a roleblock of somesorts.

The fuck does he need to explain?

You rolefishin now too?

Ok Nika I'll stick to this ho.

I'll take your reasons as to why I'm scum pl0x.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by Iecerint »

@ Niki, the thing with manho is that ooba claimed a secret towntell on him, and I trust ooba. I'd like for ooba to weigh-in. Other than that, manho would be on the list of players I wouldn't whine about lynching.

People want to lynch Chrono because he said we should worship him and quicklynch repeatedly while letting him fix our "mistakes." If you think it's confusing that people would want to lynch Chrono, you are not reading Chrono.

@ Fate, I didn't out anyone. Blaze claimed when he didn't need to. I'm not going to apologize for bringing his bizarre QT behavior to light, because it WAS bizarre, and I went so far as to wait A WEEK to get feedback from QT mates who NEVER POSTED. Then the straw that broke the camels back was when he (this still makes no sense whatsoever) claimed that I "couldn't have a read on him" because he'd only posted a few times, when I said I had a NEUTRAL read on his slot and had flat-out asked him if he'd just claimed scum in QT when he pulled that bizarre move.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHWIQH$1@%#@!$#@!$%#@!%$#!#@R.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:52 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Fate wrote:LOL FUCKING SWEET WE GET TO LYNCH GUARANTEED 3RD PARTY:

UNVOTE
VOTE: PLUM

IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO CLAIM THAT WILL HELP TOWN NOWS YOUR CHANCE.
Uh, no.

Ordinarily, I'd be fairly happy to deal with a Survivor. Certainly, Plum must be lynched one day before LyLo, period (I've said it once, I'll say it again - the standard Survivor win condition counts as a Mafia Traitor at endgame, and probably before then as well - Kinetic should know this, I was drilling it into his head after Vortex). However, there are two mitigating factors: 1) I kinda need the Mafia Godfather dead and soon, and we can be pretty sure that Plum isn't it given reason 2) we have a claimed ability telling us how many scum are in the game (so we can lynch Plum at the correct time - I'd lynch her a day ahead of when we have to just to be safe) and that there is a Survivor in the game.

Unless Plum gets counterclaimed, we can be pretty sure that she's telling the truth - ya'll can get rid of her after I'm gone, because we don't need to deal with her before then.

Especially not when we have a couple of really juicy targets lined up: you and Blaze.

You: You've been at the fringe of my scumdar for a while (ever since Mighty Orbots claimed his investigation on SK), and this is exactly the kind of behavior I would expect from scum (I should know, considering I pulled pretty much the same reasoning when reacting to Konowa's survivor claim as scum in Vortex). I'll pull up the rest of the case when I get a bit more time.

Blaze: Yes, I know he's got a town investigation on him. However, given his behavior so far... I can't rule out Mafia Godfather. And that means I can't rule out a Blaze lynch.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:58 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Parama, you said earlier that you knew that Fate wasn't the survivor. Apparently you've been neighborized with him since the game started but how did you know that?

@Fate, Papa Zito's voting is fine for me (it's at least as good as mine would be.) In the post of his you're referencing pretty clearly his intent was to suggest that the BlazezRb wagon was potentially to distract from something else. While he was doing that we were talking in the quick topic about whether or not to reveal our alignment cop result on him (clearly we decided yes.)

@Albatross, your obv town read on Chronopie doesn't make much sense to me. For one thing I don't think that not trying to manipulate people and apparently not caring about self preservation are particularly town tells. For another I don't think that either of those have been the case. He was pushing for an Egyptian Worship early today with the initial reason given being that we knew SaintKerrigan was scum and therefore that worship would be more likely to give town benefits. That came after I had given my town result on SaintKerrigan. Further, even though he ignored the questions that both heads of this hydra were asking at the start of the day he had no trouble noticing that we cast a vote for him and has in fact been more interested in disputing his own scumminess today than he has been in doing anything to help find scum himself.

Throw in the fact that you claim not have been bothering to follow the game because it's been so wall-ridden and I find your declaration of Chronopie as obv town to be pretty dubious.

@Iecerint, at this point unless there's enough of a push to get all the gods to declare what worshiping them will do I probably don't think that you should. Mind you, I do think that there should be a move in that direction.

@BlazezRb, it doesn't sound like you're a roleblocker. If I'm reading what you've said correctly it sounds like you avoid redirects for yourself, your target and those adjacent to you in the vote count while you have your hammer. Or do you mean something else by cover action? Do you have any reason to think that your target will be protected or roleblocked beyond that (the roleblocked would be surprising at this point.) Do you know if the hammer recipient will allow those adjacent to them in the vote count to avoid redirects as well?

@rajrhcpfreak, are you still around at all? We need to be hearing more from several players but I'll start by highlighting you at this time.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Post by Fate »

Parama knows I'm not a survivor because I already claimed to him.

And we have only been neighborized as of Night one.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Fate, yeah, sorry, that didn't read how I intended it to. I meant that the neighborizing had apparently happened since the game started not that you'd been neighbors from the start. Why did you claim to him in the quick topic? Why should he believe your claim there?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:09 pm

Post by Fate »

Can't say much more without outing myself.

It's a special kind of claim that's all /grin
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:14 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Papa Troll, why were you able to make a role investigation on SK and not that other guy?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:14 pm

Post by Fate »

PAPA TROLL.

LOL

LOVE IT
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Fate, OK. You do know that makes it sound like you're cult though, right?

@Albert B. Rampage, when exactly does your census take place? It's a daybreak action that apparently goes after kills and whatever puts people in Limbo but do you have a reason to think that it wouldn't go before a daybreak recruit action might take place? How certain are you that the cult didn't recruit yesterday?

@Nikanor, both our investigations were one shot abilities. As are all our other abilities. We figured that among them it was useful to use two that involved sane alignment investigations at the start. We might or might not have others that have alignment investigations as well.

As an aside, Papa Troll was the other name we considered for this hydra back when we were making it.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Post by Fate »

@Fate, OK. You do know that makes it sound like you're cult though, right?
Sooooooooooooo

I claimed my cultee out of nowhere for no reason?

+++
ABR said the cult didn't recruit?

Your smart points are going down the drain Papa Troll. You're hungover right?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh you said something as an @ABR.

FTR the ability resolved at the end of D1, so I had the joy of talking to Parama ALL NIGHT LONG.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by Fate »

But yeah you speculating I'm a cult is still terribad for the same reason people voting Chrono is terribad.

We both had no scum/cult reason to claim when/what we did.

So to you people:
"LOL"
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:26 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Fate, not tonight, no. Just examining the possibilities. You'll notice that I'm trying to figure out exactly what Albert B. Rampage knows about alignments with my question to him. I don't actually think it's all that likely that you're a cult but that would nicely fit the information that we've got and if the discussion in which your quick topic got outted happened after Albert B. Rampage's no-cult-recruit message (which I think it did) then it's an intriguing possibility. Hiding in the open in a situation like that might have some appeal for a bold player.

Ah, and the neighborizing being a twilight action makes the cult bit even less likely. Making that up on the fly to avoid the issues I'm worried about seems pretty unlikely to have happened.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:27 pm

Post by Nikanor »

@Troll: Ohhhhh. Okay. I just misunderstood, then.
So your role+alignment inspect was one action while your second alignment inspect was another?
For some reason I thought your item allowed you to use the same ability twice and that you somehow got a role inspect on SK, but that's clearly not the case.
Okay, that makes me feel better about you then.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:30 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Nikanor, yeah, you've got it right now. We used an item and two different abilities (that happened to be fairly similar) last night. Again, everything we've got is one shot (other than our quick topic which is passive.)

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:36 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Fate, actually, what is it that you think makes Chronopie a bad lynch for today? His ability or his play? And why do either of those make you think he's not scum? It's something that Papa Zito and I are talking a bit about in our quick topic but I'm interested in hearing where people are coming from on the topic.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by Iecerint »

@ Tar, given Blaze's claimed actions and his otherwise-implied level of self-awareness, I think it's relatively unlikely that he's geniuScum as such.

No offense, Blaze. You can dance on my corpse if I'm wrong later on. :P

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”