Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Parama »

Iecerint wrote:The impetus for that exercise was that Blaze and Parama said they didn't know what was going on.
Your post didn't help me AT ALL.

You gave your reads which are not mine and barely explained them. Obviously quite helpful to the rest of us. hurrrr

Oh that Blaze thing is
most definitely
a slip. Haha, wow.
unvote, vote: Blaze
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

Sorry guys our internet at home is broken so i may not be able to post for the next couple of days.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Well, read the thread yourself, then. I don't know how to help you other than to make my own views clear. You give the impression of not being very interested in what's going on in the game, which I interpret as lurky disinterest, which I file under VI/scum, as I don't know you from past play, since Survivor is taken.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by Iecerint »

(Sorry if that came off as rude, but ye know...)
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

Fate wrote:TROLL DID YOU APPROVE OF THAT WASTE?
I think Troll is still recovering from Drunk Mafia. You should have seen him throwing back those ciders, it was epic.

So no, he's not around to reign me in. hah
dramonic wrote:arguably, Fate's play towards the survivor is awful
But it's not scummy.
Oh, it's scummy. Think about it some more.
Iecerint wrote:Unvote; Vote: BlazezRb. He is either scum, or extremely VI
Option 2.

Blaze wagon is counterwagon to one of Fate/Chrono. Or both.

P.S. Why does the Chrono wagon only grow when I'm not on it? ????????? Anyway I approve, go forth and multiply.
P.P.S. With all the god claims we're coming awful close to the divinity massclaim Troll wanted earlier.
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

Parama wrote:
Iecerint wrote:The impetus for that exercise was that Blaze and Parama said they didn't know what was going on.
Your post didn't help me AT ALL.

You gave your reads which are not mine and barely explained them. Obviously quite helpful to the rest of us. hurrrr

Oh that Blaze thing is
most definitely
a slip. Haha, wow.
unvote, vote: Blaze
I'll tell you guys this once. Especially you Parama, because in the last 3 games you voted me, what was I?

I am Thor (Norse God - Roleblocker)

I am so lost, as more proof, I was blocking me and Iec.

If you don't believe me, so be it, I gave away my roleblocking hammer to a certain townie
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

Active Games: 5: Alive in 3, Dead in 2
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Iecerint »

1. Why on earth did you claim?
2. Starbuck was blocking me N1?
3. Starbuck was blocking HERSELF N1? WAT?
4. You gave up your ability? Or she did? Voluntarily? To someone you know is town?

I am asking because I am incredulous and I need you to say "yes" to these just so I know what's going on. Except for the first one.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Parama, did Blaze do anything comparable to this in the "3 prior games" he's alluded to?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Parama »

They were marathon games lolololol
And I don't remember them.
Also roleblocker claim is super-lynchable because roleblocker is more likely a scum role than a town role from past experience.
And claiming with all of 2 votes on you is called exploding under pressure. WHEEEEE.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

Iecerint wrote:1. Why on earth did you claim?
2. Starbuck was blocking me N1?
3. Starbuck was blocking HERSELF N1? WAT?
4. You gave up your ability? Or she did? Voluntarily? To someone you know is town?

I am asking because I am incredulous and I need you to say "yes" to these just so I know what's going on. Except for the first one.
1. I am so fucking lost, I decided subbing gets me lost, so I decided if I claim I might as well full claim.
2. Yes, Thor (Me) can block a character and himself. Love it.
3. Yes, as long as I have the hammer, which has been given away to a character to a townie for the day.
4. Yeah, and after reading about how people think your scum, I decided to stop my power for the moment.

Summary: I am thor, I can roleblock, someone has my hammer, one lucky winner (Looking at fate) might get my cover for D/N2
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by Iecerint »

And how would he know he gave his ability to a townie? And why the hell would SB roleblock me? I know there are a handful of crazy people who want to kill me and they can't ALL be town but gosh.

My guess is that scum interpreted all my posturing about "having a reason" to claim Norse worship as indicating I was a PR.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Uh. So. By "roleblocker," you mean "doctor"? One that can always self-protect and also protect someone else? Is that what you're saying?
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

Iecerint wrote:Uh. So. By "roleblocker," you mean "doctor"? One that can always self-protect and also protect someone else? Is that what you're saying?
I guess, worded werid.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

ALSO!!!

MOD: VOTE COUNT ASAP PLZ!!!!
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

It is now time for more revelations.

With SpyreX out out of the game (for now and probably for good) it's time to reveal that Mighty Orbots will be your POWERFUL WIZARD for the game. You've seen some of this already with our claims but it's become clear that it's time to see more.

We are a Technomage from the Babylon 5 universe.

We don't have a role title in particular but we're essentially a pimped up JOAT. To date we've done the following things.

Night 0: Before we learned our role or alignment or anything we had to use a one shot ability to shut down all abilities on some day night cycle. We chose Day/Night 3. Once we made our choice we got our role information.

No abilities (not even passive ones) should be usable on Day 3 or Night 3.
Tarhalindur, you'd better aim well tonight as you probably won't get a chance tomorrow night.

Night 1: We used a one shot item which gave us the chance to use two abilities. For those actions we chose a rolecop/sane alignment cop ability on SaintKerrigan (who was Set, town) and a sane alignment cop on Starbuck (BlazezRb) and got town.

Mighty Orbots has a sane alignment cop result of town on BlazezRb.

Our remaining powers are still formidable which is one of the reasons that we're not worried about a divinity claim leading simply to the gods getting killed. We know that there are mortals out here who are both tempting targets or have the power to stop kills (or both.)

We've now got two more pieces of information about gods (both BlazezRb and Iecerint are Norse) and I continue to strongly think that we should be finding out what they're going to do in the night. I don't know if the divine choice will override my ability cancellation for tomorrow but if it doesn't it'll be either the only thing in play tomorrow (or one of the only things if others have roles that somehow get around a universal block.) Making the choice about what will be active isn't just a matter of thinking that it will help the town but knowing how it will help the town. That should be true for every night and we should start taking advantage of it sooner rather than later.

In a high powered game information is key.

@Fate, Papa Zito doesn't need my permission to cast votes. He's got voting power for the hydra. I'm giving him input in our hydra QT but appealing to me when you don't like his vote isn't going to do anything for you. Also, for what it's worth I disagree that Plum is a reasonable target for now. I'm inclined to believe her claim and I've got bigger fish to fry than an outted survivor at this point.

@BlazezRb, what exactly does your hammer do. There's a difference between Roleblocker and Doctor. Do you stop yourself and your target from using any other abilities or do you stop yourself and your target from getting killed? Are you compelled to give it away or did you (or Starbuck) choose to?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

ok, what it says here, is that the weilder can't be redirected (Votes, abilites, and actions) Sounds like a roleblocker.

I also have cover action, which this person I defend can't be redirected.

Also when I have the hammer, the player above and Below me (on the VC) are affected by me.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Parama »

This is totally nice to know.

unvote
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Fate »

So Blazer is either a Thor godfather roleblocking beast or Iec just outed town Power.

there's probably something else I didn't like about Iec recently... (even after my rage post) LET ME SEE>

OH WAIT BUT FIRST:
Option 2.

Blaze wagon is counterwagon to one of Fate/Chrono. Or both.
-Papa Zito in reference to the BLAZER WAGON.

Which troll just said he has a SANE INSPECT OF TOWN ON.

This is why you don't give Zito the voting stick Troll. Especially when he's going to vote town (Fate) and encourage the counter wagon on town.

Where was I? Oh yeah IEC and his bullshit D1 about how he wanted to vote Norse cause "the cool kids were doing it" then he just says now "I didnt lie about why I wanted to worship Norse D1" WUT? U SURE AS HELL MISREPRESENTED IT!
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Okayy, an update: Something is wrong with either my internet or the site. The site loads horribly slow(2-4 minutes a page). This horrendously slow loading happens to other sites as well, but there are times wherein they load fast. This site has been consistently slow though. So there.

Given my situation, rereads beyond 3 pages are too much of a hassle. Also because of this(and the fact that I can't get a read on people on the reread. Man, I wish I had a QT. :(), I think I'll go take the role of 'easily convinced townie.'(for now.).

--

@Orbots: Hmmmm...So you're a mortal then? Although, I find your claim very believable(My rolename is kind of out of place too in what I assume to be the Theme).

--

I don't think I've claimed this before(don't know why I didn't), but I'm Zelda. Sooo, many rolenames are random. I also have a Double Worship vote for those counting.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Nikanor »

VV wrote:I think I'll go take the role of 'easily convinced townie.'
Hey man did you hear that manho is scum? Yeah, I found something somewhere between pages 30 and 50 that pretty much outed him. Don't bother to look for it, you probably won't find anything. But I'm telling you it's true.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by Nikanor »

"Easily convinced" means the same as "gullible," right?
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by Fate »

Iec also failed to claim what happens when we vote his delicious Norseness.

How townie of him.

PLZ NIKA PLEEEEEEEEASE. ALL YOU HAVE ON MANHO IS VOTING ME OPPORTUNISTICALLY.

WHILE GOOD, I HAVE A WHOLE CASE FILE HERE ON THAT NORSE GUY.

God stupid role making me proxy my vote to Nika
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by Iecerint »

@ Fate, that issue has been dealt with like 8 times. I claimed my *worship target*, NOT Norse per se, because "all the cool kids were doing it." The point was that even though I was against claiming worship targets, I was going to go along with it because that's what the majority (the "cool kids") were already starting to do. If you really have a "case file" on me, you would think you would actually read my posts, but you indicated some 10-20 pages ago that you were not doing so.

Moreover, all Blaze had done in QT is ask who he needed to kill to win because he didn't understand his PM (i.e. only one of us had claimed details of their ability in any fashion). If you don't think that's troubling, well, I could actually believe that because you are either scum or O_O.

I chose Norse NOT purely because of my faction. That's what I said D1 IIRC, and it's true.

@ MO, I'm OK to claim my worship ability if that's what people want. But my ability won't be quite as useful if it's out there.

Unvote; Vote: Chrono
. As much as I kinda want to kill Fate, I don't think it's happening, and Chrono's early D2 stuff is no good.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Oh, I suppose there's no harming in claiming that one of my abilities is called
Too Human
. My worship vote counts as if I were mortal even though I'm not. That's how I could answer whoever's question a long time ago.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Post by Iecerint »

EBWOP: To clarify, that's that one *player* in the QT had claimed his ability in any fashion -- not that one of Blaze and me had.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”