DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Fuck. We might have a town Bus/Redirector. If scum are dumb enough to try and kill the claimed BP player, then ..... lol.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:31 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
totallynotmafia wrote:lol, thanks DTM.

Plum, I've already said that I think it's quite likely that Snow_Bunny is a SK as I don't believe a vig would out themselves like that so early through fear of being NKed, but a bulletproof SK obviously wouldn't be worried about that and may want to set up a vig claim early. It is still a bad move by an SK to claim the kill so early as well I guess, but I think we can direct SB's kill for the moment and deal with whether she is a vig or an SK later.

I think it's interesting what DarkStalker said about a zombie cult, that would be a cool game mechanic if Chrono was a cult recruiter and recruits people from the graveyard.
Just a quick comment: if you don't think a vig would out themselves like that, what makes you think a SK would when there's so much at stake? I mean, the SK is usually alone, meaning that he can't risk being lynched, unlike townies. Well, I mean, if we put it in a balance, it's far more riskier for a SK to get attention than for a townie. Just saying, your reasoning sounds totally off. If you want to be suspicious of me because I shot Spyrex, then go ahead. But saying that you are suspicious of me because I outed myself like that is just plain forced.
You know I said this in the very post you quoted:
TNM wrote:It is still a bad move by an SK to claim the kill so early as well I guess, but I think we can direct SB's kill for the moment and deal with whether she is a vig or an SK later.
Yeah it would be pretty silly for an SK to claim so early, but who knows that's why you may have done it so you could use that as a defence and to set up the vig claim early in case you are tracked. I disagree with you and think the fact you claimed so early is way more telling than the fact you shot Spyrex. If you are indeed an SK then you would be trying to act in the same way as town would, and so whether you are a vig or an SK there is going to be a legitimate pro-town reason for shooting Spyrex, so it's harder to determine anything from that. The fact you claimed the kill early however is much more telling because as a bulletproof SK trying to set-up an early vig claim you would not be worried about being NKed, and this is where the slip-up in trying to act town comes, because an actual vig would be worried about being NKed and thus would be much less likely to out themselves so early when there is absolutely no call for a claim. In this way it is much more telling because in trying to set up an early vig claim as an SK you would have failed to emulate the fear of a town power role being NKed as obviously you wouldn't be thinking about this.

Anyway it seems that from ABR's info it's impossible there's an SK so I guess this is all pointless now, although I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility of an SK being immune to ABR's results.

I'll get to others when I have more time later.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:26 am

Post by Parama »

Mod: V/LA 6/13-6/14
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
DarkStalker
DarkStalker
Townie
DarkStalker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:05 am

Post by DarkStalker »

This post should have gone up earlier but my final catching up got delayed by the need to help a friend who's car broke down yesterday

At any rate here is 44-NOW

###About claims so far###

MO and mina have a QT, I don't see a problem with that atm, certainly explains why you defended her earlier. QT's are all over the place indeed Niether one is confirmed town but I am leaning toward town on them

Parama and Fate got neighborized during the night i don't see this as a problem. You guys permantly neighbors or is this temporary? Neighbors and QT's are indeed everywhere in this game which is kinda cool. Parama and Fate are kinda nuetral to me. Parama nuetral due to how he seems to be on sidelines or un-able to read and participate in everything. And Fate nuetral to scumish due to fate always being called third party and saying he had buddies in his first post. I don't know if he was refering to this then or not which would be wierd given his play with parama earlier which is why i am asking this question to see if Fate be scumish or trying to use a soft claim. You guys permanent neighbors now or earlier? Or you guys only temp neighbors? Fact that fate acts like the neighboring was not their doing will mean this comments shouldn't be rolefishing or out some other towny. If you disagree that my question is unwarrented then say so.

I don't see how VV is confirmed. I doubt Scum would make such a claim but I don't see how it makes VV auto town, it only makes him likly town asuming it can't be disproved. That claim didn't need to be forced out especially since i don't see where parama and fate would have thought nikanor was town and needed VV to claim.

Chrono is a reviver and some kinda god. Makes sence with his earlier play but that doesn't confirm him as town. I don't have much of a read on him due to little scumhunting from him in posting he has given. leaning nuetral to scumish on him

Kat said she got some result on orto that leads her to believe he is town. I am not sure what she might have got or if it explains how orto survived day 1. We may need to know why he survived in relation to Cmar's earlier comments.
@Cmar please answer questions I aimed at you in my last post

###Comments###

@Mighty Orbits

What/Where is your case on chronopie? I think I missed it. If it something more than fact he does not have any great suspicions at this point in the game?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 83#2311683

As far as mass god claim or religion goes I am against it. I don't think Kinetic would make a game that easily breakable as he is a king of breaking setups see here:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9578
as well as other games he has broken open. His ability to break setups is main reason he got paragon of mafia hunters title before Vi had it. Thus I don't think he'd make his own game as easily breakable. Mass claim would sooner out a nice list of who scum should and should not kill and when. Also possibly a nice list for cult on who to recruit and when which would be worse cause if they recruit somebody town is keeping alive to abuse skills then town could effectivly be keeping the cult alive, and that would be fails

@VasudeVa
VasudeVa wrote:Which head of the DS hydra posted the question in sentence? (Coz, I have 1/2 of a meta read on that hydra.)
I'm am not sure what sentence you are refering to. But will help you some here. If you use the thread tabs to view DarkStalker in isolation

animorpherv made posts numbered: 0, 1, 4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12
I, PokerFace made posts numbered: 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 13, 14, 15, 16
(This post, once its submitted, would be number 16 technically the 17th by DarkStalker in this game) Each of us also posted under our main accounts a couple of times and you can find that by just view one of us and the tabs below

@DTMaster and ABR

Also it seems DTM thinks I am a newbie. NO I am not. I PokerFace joined MS back in july 07. I can't remember Ani's join date atm but I swear he has been here at least a year so niether of us our newbs. Also I would expect an SK found by ABR's census would be a "SK" or a "modified SK" in this kind of crazy game and not be called a survivor in the slightest.
As ABR has this skill he would know if this is indeed the Case so YO ABR, Albert, Rampage, would your census diferentiate between SK and survivor?
If it would then Snow is town or they are really dumb cult that chose to kill instead of recruit (I forgot this possibility but highly doubt any bizarre killing cult would choose kill over recruiting on night 1. That is just too dumb for words) So yay I'm thinking town on Snow assuming ABR can get told difference and is not a liar. If ABR can't be told the difference then i will have to re-read snow and figure out if she SK or vig later. Also ABR Plum did say there was likly 6 scum in this game. You said you wanted to see if anyone got it right and so I'm wondering if you really are going to do something there considering I think plum was only one to say 6 i believe. I am not sure myself on what to make of Plum's guess as it would be a scum tell except plum has not really done anything more that's scummy so I'm not really certain of plum's alignment at the moment

When i made my last post, I had forgotten Tar had claimed an NK imunity in his first post. Thought he just claimed miller there when i wrote that post. I thought Tar's lost a shield comment was his only comment about an NK imunity in the game when writing that post so i assumed that since Tar had reason to believe he was shot and fact we don't know where mafia kill went, I went ahead and put 2 and 2 together there. Perhaps scum thought he was bluffing with the Bulletproof claim as BP townies don't normally claim being BP. Or it could simply be that there were other shenanigans involved. Other kill blockers or whatever. As I unlikly know what shenanigans could be involved I will withdraw the assumption I made there on where the scum kill could have gone and only hold the likliness that snow killed spyreX and Tar killed Kerrigan. We should not be speculating about redirectors at this moment.

Thanx DTM for pointing that out along with a few others things i misread pretaining to spyreX's claim on goo's gaining benefits and only if goo's all town would that be awesome. Animorpherv still has not gotten back to me. He may indeed be leaving me on my own here so

Unvote: Mina

A vote on totally not mafia is forthcoming pending his responses to me. And also i have completly lost track of who's voting who in my notes so I'll wait for Beholder to get an accurate vote count here as well cause i realize there is a wagon on him and I don't want my vote forcing an instant lynch if there are players like ABR and CMAR that need to get back to us on a few things
They taped over your mouth, Scribbled out the Truth with their lies, and gave animorpherv and PokerFace a hydra account :)
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:27 am

Post by BlazezRb »

TOWN:
2. Faraday
3. ABR
27. FlipScythe (replaces Ortolan)
9. Mighty Orbots
10. Parama
6. chronopie
7. Fate
17. Nikanor
20. Katy
14. Vasuveda
24. rajrhcpfreak
Blazebrb

SNOW BUNNY:
16. Snow_Bunny

NOT TOWN BUT TOWN:
Tar
28. DTMaster

IDK LOL
22. Percy (hasn't really posted a lot at all)

NOT TOWN
4. manho
5. dramonic
11. Plum
12. totallynotmafia
15. DarkStalker
23. Albatross (replaces Kairyuu)
25. CryMeARiver
26. Iecerint
8.Ooba

What I want to know, of all these scum is why Iec is on that list, maybe I am missing something but he doesn't seem scummy to me.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

Active Games: 5: Alive in 3, Dead in 2
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:21 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

DarkStalker wrote:so YO ABR, Albert, Rampage, would your census diferentiate between SK and survivor?
Yes it does.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:52 am

But we have no idea what "modified" means. They could have a kill. They could have a win condition that all gods die and they survive.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:53 am

The fact that no one has come out and claimed survivor yet makes me think that they are definitely hiding something bad.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Fate »

^I'm a survivor at heart. I don't care who dies until we get to LyLo. LYNCH PLEASE.
And Fate nuetral to scumish due to fate always being called third party
If enough people say the sky is green....?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Iecerint »

Are you officially claiming modified survivor?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Fate »

Are you officially adding rolefishing to your long shitty ass resume?
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Iecerint »

Way to totally fail. You might as well argue that scumhunting is "rolefishing." :roll:

You've softclaimed repeatedly that you win with scum (often in a "jokey" fashion). 1283 reads like taking your other foot out of the closet.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Fate »

You asking me if I'm a survivor constitutes as scumhunting?

LOL
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Iecerint »

No, dummy. This is what happened:

ABR: The survivor has not claimed yet. Maybe he is sketch.
Fate (who has breadcrumbed survivor): I am a survivor. JOKEJOKEJOKE.
Iec: Uh, are you saying you're the survivor, or are you just continuing your anti-town behavior without literally being an anti-town role?
Fate: OMG ROLEFISHING!

Your last comment is awful for obvious reasons. I analogized it with the following to make clear why:

Scum: I am scum.
Iec (to scum): For real?
Scum: OMG ROLEFISHING!

My interpretation is that you set up your survivor crumbs -- whether because you're an actual survivor of some kind or an anti-towner role -- and panicked when ABR starting using rhetoric that would set-up an anti-town interpretation of the "modified survivor" role.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Fate »

The fuck kind of survivor claims D2 anyway? I don't see what ABR's getting at.

Also at least you're consistent with your horrible bread-crumb interpretations. My role is known only to me and Parama (who has been sworn to secrecy on threat of NK)

Also anyone who asks an anti-town role if their claim is "for real" is just an idiot.

Scum: OH YEAH I'M SCUM. DAMN. GOOD THING YOU ASKED ME I WAS TRYING TO PLAY IT OFF AS A JOKE BUT SINCE YOU ASKED I'LL JUST GO AHEAD AND CLAIM.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:02 pm

Survivors want town to win so they don't get killed by mafia...also smart way to dodge NKs.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Your 2SCUM4SCUM response to any scrutiny placed on you -- including scrutiny that doesn't even assert that you are scum -- baffles me.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Also: IEC DEMANDS QT ATTENTION AS INDICATED.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:57 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

Lol DTM. You've raised Troll's ire. Not a smart thing to do.

Guys. It doesn't really matter if Snow_Bunny is town or not. Outted NKers are directed by the town. We will direct or she will swing. Simple.

(FTR I'd be waaaay leaning Snow_Bunny = SK except for our census. Claim vig = no lynch, most SKs are NK immune, no tracker/watcher mumbojumbo = victory party)

DarkStalker wrote:What/Where is your case on chronopie? I think I missed it.
Yup.

Here's a fun exercise. Go back through Chronopie's iso. Count the number of posts where he

1. Talks about roles
2. Talks about gods/worship targets
3. Talks about setup/mechanics
4. Actually scumhunts

Aaaaaaaaand maybe you'll see where the Chrono hate comes from.

Remember kids: Role-confirmed != alignment-confirmed! (not that Chrono is even the first)

I like the survivor-should-claim thing. Do this survivor, this is smart play.
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:58 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

Oh and someone shoot Fate. TIA.
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:08 am

Post by DTMaster »

Fuck. I can care less about Troll's Ire, and I can care more about finding scum. Sorry about the delay in rereads, it's a pain to do so. I'm about page 20.
Beholder
Beholder
Townie
Beholder
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:37 am

Post by Beholder »

Welcome to phpbb3. Some things will take some getting used to. I'm going to be extending the deadline and contacting players to make sure they remember the game and all. You know, later. Anyway, welcome back!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:41 am

Post by dramonic »

I'M ALIVE!
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:04 am

Post by manho »

need sometime to catch up. will post later.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:12 am

Post by Parama »

Fate isn't the survivor btw.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”