Mini 968 - Bastard Mass Effect (Game Over)

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:58 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

VP Baltar wrote:Anyhow, CC, what do you think of my plan that you and Reck should just shoot each other tonight after no lynch? Then I survive and win the game for town.
Seems like auto-town win, so I'm all for it.
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:30 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

seth RP: discussing "Jay Silencio"

God, C.C is so clearly a SK. I know there's not much way for me to convince you of that, VPB, because you didn't see the whole game from my perspective... but he just
is
. He happens to shoot Fate and (correction from above post)
Limerickx
on the same day as me. I don't know how else LPD could've been killed... but the fact that that is the ONLY kill this entire game was LPD doesn't sit right with me. N1 didn't work for him, N2 he killed LPD, N3 and N5 he "shared" a kill with me, and N4 he didn't kill anyone.

I shot Kerristar because they were frustrating me. I couldn't get a solid read on them, and the namecop thing seemed like a mafia role trying to be played off for town cred. Plain and simple. Kerristar had confirmed my claim as Joker, too... if I were mafia, why would I kill the person who had confirmed my claim? IIRC, they weren't even on my ass or trying to lynch me, either.

Same with Fate. But, of course, there's still this whole argument over whether or not I actually shot him. I'm seriously so fucking pissed off...
I shot Fate and I'm damn proud for hitting scum
What's with this sudden bactrack? Just a post earlier you were so eager to convince anyone I didn't actually shoot him, and all my claims are bogus. Now you are going back to your earlier SK nonsense speculation. Looks like you are trying to frame me, but you were still not sure whether you want to push the third scum, or SK route, and it just created an inconsistence.
Bull. Shit. I've been pushing for you being the SK the whole day. VPB is the one who doesn't think it's 2/1, but I see no other way it could be anything else. It's a might smart gambit you've got going on, though... claim the kills in such a way it looks like you're town and I'm the last mafia. If you claim both mafia kills, then it makes me look like the third mafia to VPB. But the fact of the matter is
I shot Fate
so I can CLEARLY see what you're trying to do here.

And... yeah, a lot of the reason I cleared VPB is because of his role. But after seeing how you've played so far today, it's just a simple process of elimination thing.

Problem with the no lynch thing: as I've said before, there's clearly something weird going on with the kills. I refuse to no lynch when 1) I
know
C.C has to be the SK, and 2) We don't even know if my kill would go through since apparently it hasn't in the past and I don't want to just hand C.C the game like that.
Most of the kills have been claimed as vig kills and those that haven't look like obv mafia kills. I dont' really see any unclaimed kills floating around that look like SK.
PS, VPB, every kill has been claimed. Please try and keep up. And, uh, obviously there's no way to tell who is killing on each night... so the mafia hit on LPD could be SK. Here's how I see it so far.

N1 - vig kill (ani) on MMM
N2 - SK kill (CC) on LPD
N3 - backup vig kill (Reck) on Limerickx
N4 - since I was the only one to submit a kill that night when it was supposed to be the SK's night to shoot, I kill Kerristar
N5 - backup vig kill (Reck) on Fate

I took over ani's kill slot when he died and I became his backup. There hasn't actually
been
a mafia kill... that's the trick here I think. It alternates between town vigs and SK, and the mafia have to manipulate the kills in such a way that they get town to kill each other. Hence the roleblocker and the bodyguard.

bv310 also suspected a SK. So clearly it's not just me.

PS, I'd like to point out that so far, alignments have fit flavor. I know it's always a bit shady to figure it out... but... I've made a setup before where the flavor worked out so well that it allowed people to figure out who the last scum is. The two most questionable of alliance in the games, Wrex and Legion, have flipped scum. Wrex was always a renegade who wasn't THAT loyal to Shepard, and Legion was a fucking Geth. Out of the remaining claims... we have Mordin, who was always a nice guy/loyal in the game. We have Joker, who has been by Shepard's side in BOTH games and nearly gave his life to protect Shepard when the Normandy got ripped apart. Then we have Thane Krios... who is and was a serial killer/assassin in the games
green shirt thursdays
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:35 am

Post by VP Baltar »

seth RP: discussing "Jay Silencio"
Reck wrote:PS, VPB, every kill has been claimed. Please try and keep up.
That's my point. Please try to keep up.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:40 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Reck, do you think the only reason your kills might have been stopped was because of RB/bodyguard in the scum team?

Which nights did your kills fail again?
YOUR AD HERE

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:42 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

N1, N2. Unsure on N3/N5. Worked on N4.
green shirt thursdays
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

xRECKONERx wrote:God, C.C is so clearly a SK. I know there's not much way for me to convince you of that, VPB, because you didn't see the whole game from my perspective... but he just
is
. He happens to shoot Fate and (correction from above post)
Limerickx
on the same day as me. I don't know how else LPD could've been killed... but the fact that that is the ONLY kill this entire game was LPD doesn't sit right with me. N1 didn't work for him, N2 he killed LPD, N3 and N5 he "shared" a kill with me, and N4 he didn't kill anyone.
Uhmm... What's your point here? I fail to see how that part is incriminating me in any way.
Kerristar had confirmed my claim as Joker, too... if I were mafia, why would I kill the person who had confirmed my claim? IIRC, they weren't even on my ass or trying to lynch me, either.
Simple. If for some reason Joker is the scum role in this game (and now I'm suspecting it is), killing (ergo confirming the role of) Kerristar, confirms you being Joker, giving you an excellent cover. Considering that Fate actually WAS Wrex so he had a good claim to cover himself as well, I don't see any other reason why would anyone even pick him up.

Same with Fate. But, of course, there's still this whole argument over whether or not I actually shot him. I'm seriously so fucking pissed off...
I shot Fate and I'm damn proud for hitting scum
I seriously doubt that (more on that later).
Bull. Shit. I've been pushing for you being the SK the whole day. VPB is the one who doesn't think it's 2/1, but I see no other way it could be anything else. It's a might smart gambit you've got going on, though... claim the kills in such a way it looks like you're town and I'm the last mafia. If you claim both mafia kills, then it makes me look like the third mafia to VPB. But the fact of the matter is
I shot Fate
so I can CLEARLY see what you're trying to do here.
Then what is your point in trying to convince VP that I wasn't involved in shooting Limerick or Fate. Isn't me NOT killing them makes me less of an SK? I'm trying to understand your case beside 'VP is not scum therefore CC is' point, but it just doesn't make any sense.
Problem with the no lynch thing: as I've said before, there's clearly something weird going on with the kills. I refuse to no lynch when 1) I
know
C.C has to be the SK, and 2) We don't even know if my kill would go through since apparently it hasn't in the past and I don't want to just hand C.C the game like that.
Or, you're just scum who is afraid to lose the game.
PS, VPB, every kill has been claimed. Please try and keep up.
LOL! (see below)
N1 - vig kill (ani) on MMM

N2 - SK kill (CC) on LPD
N3 - backup vig kill (Reck) on Limerickx
N4 - since I was the only one to submit a kill that night when it was supposed to be the SK's night to shoot, I kill Kerristar
N5 - backup vig kill (Reck) on Fate
bold is mine.
ani in post 228 wrote:When I heard Parama essentially say that he could kill, I thought he was either a SK or a mafia member, because I am a vig. Last night, I shot KerriStar because he had the most votes on him, but it didn't go through.
That's why I loled when you asked VP to keep up. You are wrong again. Also, N1 kill is still not claimed by anyone, and therefore I presume scum. Good thing I have a good memory, otherwise you would get away with this stunt.
I took over ani's kill slot when he died
and I became his backup. There hasn't actually
been
a mafia kill... that's the trick here I think. It alternates between town vigs and SK, and the mafia have to manipulate the kills in such a way that they get town to kill each other. Hence the roleblocker and the bodyguard.
OBJECTION!

Your honor, the bolded statement clearly contradicts Reck's post 247
Yes, I shot Doombunny last night - I can only shoot on odd nights. I'm Joker and my flavor involves me doing anything to protect this ship.
When Parama died, I picked up his gun and became an odd night vig.
Fate contradicted himself a lot before. Contradictions are scummy in general. More scum points for Reck.

Also, the later part of the bolded sentence in 247 reminded me, that Reck has actually a history of bullshiting us. First there was 'no more than one vig, I haz evidence' (which he didn't have) and here you have the part about odd night vig.
bv310 also suspected a SK. So clearly it's not just me.
Fate also suggested that. Your argument is invalid.
PS, I'd like to point out that so far, alignments have fit flavor. I know it's always a bit shady to figure it out... but... I've made a setup before where the flavor worked out so well that it allowed people to figure out who the last scum is. The two most questionable of alliance in the games, Wrex and Legion, have flipped scum. Wrex was always a renegade who wasn't THAT loyal to Shepard, and Legion was a fucking Geth. Out of the remaining claims... we have Mordin, who was always a nice guy/loyal in the game. We have Joker, who has been by Shepard's side in BOTH games and nearly gave his life to protect Shepard when the Normandy got ripped apart. Then we have Thane Krios... who is and was a serial killer/assassin in the games
Except, Wrex was a HUGE ally of Shepard on Tuchanka in ME2. On the other side of spectrum, Jack who was a psychopathic killer turned out to be a good role. Again, your argument is invalid (oh, and Thane was not a serial killer. I see what did there though).

--------------------------------------

Wow, that last post made the Reck's scuminess so much more clear to me. Now, I'm sure he's the last scum. That would make MMM and Kerristar kills mafia kills... Which would make sense, considering MMM was a strong pro town player, and Kerristar thing which was explained by me above.

So what IMO actually happened last night? I shot Fate, and either him or Reck tried to kill me, but VP stopped it.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:19 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Pretty big problem with your claim there Reck....you did say you got the gun from Parama.
YOUR AD HERE

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:30 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I did get my gun from Parama, but I don't think Parama had a kill order like the rest of us since he was JOAT and not an all-killing role. I think the killing went vig-SK-vig-SK-vig-SK, so I took over the vig slot when I became backup vig. My kills didn't start going through until N3... when ani's kill would've gone through.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Oh my god this is the biggest load of bullshit ever. I'm getting legitimately angry at how fucking stupid C.C's case is.
Then what is your point in trying to convince VP that I wasn't involved in shooting Limerick or Fate. Isn't me NOT killing them makes me less of an SK? I'm trying to understand your case beside 'VP is not scum therefore CC is' point, but it just doesn't make any sense.
I never said it was a case. The main point of my belief that you are the SK is that it's not VPB, and there are plenty of strange occurrences which have me scratching my head. Mafia don't have a kill... seriously. There has to be a SK. C.C came out and counterclaimed ani D1, right? Typical SK play - counterclaim the vig.
Or, you're just scum who is afraid to lose the game.
Or, based on the kill order I explained earlier, I likely won't be able to kill tonight since I believe I am either 50% or my kills get priority only on odd nights or something like that. I didn't know ani didn't kill MMM... I've been operating under that belief for most of the past few days.
Except, Wrex was a HUGE ally of Shepard on Tuchanka in ME2. On the other side of spectrum, Jack who was a psychopathic killer turned out to be a good role. Again, your argument is invalid (oh, and Thane was not a serial killer. I see what did there though).
He... was? My interactions with Wrex didn't quite turn out that way. Also, Jack is a romance option in the game, who became a psychopathic killer because it was outside of her realm of control... experiments were done on her and turned her that way. Thane is a killer/assassin by trade.
So what IMO actually happened last night? I shot Fate, and either him or Reck tried to kill me, but VP stopped it.
Fuck you.
I shot Fate
you fucker. This is pissing me off now.
Simple. If for some reason Joker is the scum role in this game (and now I'm suspecting it is), killing (ergo confirming the role of) Kerristar, confirms you being Joker, giving you an excellent cover. Considering that Fate actually WAS Wrex so he had a good claim to cover himself as well, I don't see any other reason why would anyone even pick him up.
This isn't important. From a scum point of view, Kerristar didn't suspect me. He namecleared me, sure, but that doesn't really prove anything other than "Yes, that is his name". As an anti-town role, it's more profitable to keep your supporters alive and kill your detractors. My kills don't line up with that:

Doombunny wasn't attacking me, I just thought he was scummy (this was reflected in the votes I placed each day as well). Limerickx seemed like an outside chance for under-the-radar scum... and apparently you agreed, Mister Serial Killer. Kerristar's role
didn't make sense
as a town role in the grand scheme of things, and Fate was obvscum after the botched claim.
Nothing I did makes sense from a scum perspective.

VPB, please don't buy his mountain of bullshit.
green shirt thursdays
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

xRECKONERx wrote:I never said it was a case. The main point of my belief that you are the SK is that it's not VPB, and there are plenty of strange occurrences which have me scratching my head. Mafia don't have a kill... seriously. There has to be a SK. C.C came out and counterclaimed ani D1, right?
Typical SK play - counterclaim the vig.
No mafia-kill theory seems very unlikable. Even more so from my point of view (more on that later). Also:

a) No, I counterclaimed him during D2.

b) About the bolded part... What? That kind of play makes sense for a Serial Killer only in LyLo or other thing like that. During D2 it would be suicide, not a typical SK play. What's more, you even agreed with me on that statement in your post 360:
xRECKONERx wrote:
Col.Cathart wrote:What can I say? I was probably even more surprised by that flip than anyone else. I definitely wouldn't come out to CC ani, if I wouldn't be a vig myself, as his claim wouldn't blow away my cover in any way. I really thought he was lying.
Point taken.
Moving on...
Or, based on the kill order I explained earlier, I likely won't be able to kill tonight since I believe I am either 50% or my kills get priority only on odd nights or something like that. I didn't know ani didn't kill MMM... I've been operating under that belief for most of the past few days.
Ok, so let's go back to your theory. Now you know, that it was not ani who killed MMM, as he tried to kill Kerristar. So, if by your theory there is no scum-kill... Then who killed MMM? It wasn't ani, it wasn't me, and it wasn't you. So who, if not scum? Your theory holds no water, and that's why I think it's bullshit.
He... was? My interactions with Wrex didn't quite turn out that way.
He did a friendly bodyslam with my Shepard, told other Krogan to shut the fuck up and help Shepard with anything he wants, and really helped with Grunt's initiation.
Also, Jack is a romance option in the game, who became a psychopathic killer because it was outside of her realm of control... experiments were done on her and turned her that way. Thane is a killer/assassin by trade.
Still, a psychopatic killer (and the one that even in the game wanted to pulverize Miranda) with a pro-town role. And Thane retired from being assassin right before joining Shepard. He also swore his loyalty to him so it would against all of his moral codes to betray him.

I can swing the ball back all day in terms of ME2 flavor. We're going here into 'outguessing the mod' territory again though, so I suggest stopping this branch of conversation, unless you really want to continue it.
Fuck you.
I shot Fate
you fucker. This is pissing me off now.
Please, refrain yourself from any personal insults. This is only a game.
This isn't important. From a scum point of view, Kerristar didn't suspect me.
Last post of Kerristar before his death:
(...)

With the amount of killing roles in this game I find both Fate and VP's roles believable, their play also supports it. One of xReckx or Colonel is lying about their vig role,
more likely xReckx because his lying about his vig ability plus the 0% shot he keeps mentioning just looks like he is trying to hide behind the bastardization of the game. Whoa. Neighborizer...with xReckx? I can easily see Bv having chosen to "neighborize" his scumpartner, and they'll probably call their scumtopic their 'neighbor" topic.
BV doesn't even have to actually be a neighborizer, he can just use his quicktopic to cover for it, and the fact that its called neighborizer helps provide a sense of different factions, essentially distancing from xReckx.
Looks like he did suspect you after all. I missed that earlier. Re-reads are gold.
Doombunny wasn't attacking me, I just thought he was scummy (this was reflected in the votes I placed each day as well).
Mkay, I'm not going to argue with that. Doombunny didn't die though, so there is a room left for speculation, especially from my point of view.
Limerickx seemed like an outside chance for under-the-radar scum... and apparently you agreed, Mister Serial Killer.
Again, not going to argue with that, except that Serial Killer part, which I'm arguing with you since the very beginning of this day.
Kerristar's role
didn't make sense
as a town role in the grand scheme of things
Elaborate. I never doubted his role, and it was perfectly fine with his earlier play, especially the fullclaim vs nameclaim debate. Add to that his last post before death, and... Something starts to stink here with that kill...
and Fate was obvscum after the botched claim.
Tell me about it. I wanted his death since D4.
Nothing I did makes sense from a scum perspective.
As you can see, at some points it have. Other points are not provable (like those two failed attempts on Doombunny or who actually killed Limerick [or Fate for that matter]).

Preview EDIT:

Actually... Hold on. This is Limerick's ISO. Check his last posts before death. Who was his last suspect? Yup, you guessed it. So there was a reason for Reckscum to kill him after all.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:01 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

CLEARLY you also found Lim scummy enough to kill too... YOU JUST ADMITTED THAT. Or wait... maybe you've been planning on making me look like the SK all along. As the SK, you keep me alive then set me up to look like the SK. Claim my kill on the final day, etc. Something just doesn't add up here.

And why the hell would town need a namecop? Who would lie about their name? The only way that makes sense is for scum to namecop people and use it as counterclaiming material or use it to deduce power roles.

Kerristar clearly didn't 100% believe that, and to me, it seemed like a bit of passing speculation than serious accusation/suspicion.

The only thing that has me worried is the fact that apparently nobody killed ani. It doesn't make sense. That's beside the point, though, since
clearly some of the kills are being stopped anyway

VPB, weigh in please.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:05 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

VPB's suggestion for the no lynch + crosskill scenario just struck an odd chord with me, and I now think I might be the only town player and we're in a Prisoner's Dilemma here.

VPB's scum motivation: he says he'll self-protect, kills instead, wins tomorrow.

It would be incredibly broken for scum to have two self-protect roles, but the idea of lynching them is enough to make it possible in a bastard mod setup.

Now I feel like I'm just going completely mad with paranoia... but seriously... this could be prisoner's dilemma.
green shirt thursdays
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Reck wrote:VPB, weigh in please.
had a power outage for qutie awhile today...though now that I'm finally back, these walls aren't sounding very tantilizing. I'll start reading in bit when I muster the courage. In the meantime:
Reck wrote:VPB's suggestion for the no lynch + crosskill scenario just struck an odd chord with me, and I now think I might be the only town player and we're in a Prisoner's Dilemma here.

VPB's scum motivation: he says he'll self-protect, kills instead, wins tomorrow.
/facepalm

I already said I cannot self-protect. The point of the cross kill is that you both die. If by some impossibility it is 1:1:1 right now, neither of you can target me for the kill because you'd auto lose when the other person shot you. If you're town, I see no reason why you dying should concern you since there is no freaking way I could be more town in this game.
YOUR AD HERE

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Unless you're lying about the protection role.
green shirt thursdays
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

the more you flail, the more you look like scum.
YOUR AD HERE

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm sorry that I'm considering all options. VP did you block any reported kills??
green shirt thursdays
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Yes, I stopped ani's kill on Kerristar night 1. Then there is last night as well, which was clearly missing a scum kill. Then there was the night lukepukeduke died, which was also lacking a scum kill. Seeing a trend here?
YOUR AD HERE

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hmm. Interesting. I thought Fate had blocked the kill on N1.
green shirt thursdays
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:42 am

Post by TonyMontana »

"seth RP: discussing "Jay Silencio" "

I think i dreamt of this phrase the other night

Out of nowhere, a fleet of evil aliens appears. It would seem they relayed omega-style, and they came for one person. That person would be
VP Baltar
, also known as
Mordin Solus
It was a case of bad luck, I mean who could have known the mark of the beast would have this much power.

VP Baltar |
Mordin
|
Doctor
| Modkilled Day 6

Deadline for night choices is 48 hours from now.
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:03 am

Post by TonyMontana »

SPLIT SK VICTORY

Col.Cathart
(Thane) and
xReckonerx
(Joker), both Serial Killers, tried to shoot eachother N6.
Succeding, they were left with the choice of offing eachother, or to join forces and leaving off with the Normandy.They thusly remain victors. They celebrated by blowing Commander Shephard out the airlock.

Now for the complete reveal:

There were
6 Serial Killers

Actual roles:

bv310 |
Liara
|
Neighborizer

Doombunny9 |
Samara
|
co-mod

Kerristar |
Miranda
|
Namecop

Limerickx |
Tali'Zorah
|
Elevator Operator

Mysterious Mystery Man |
Ashley Williams
|
Gun owner

VP Baltar |
Mordin Solus
|
Doctor

animorpherv1 |
Garrus Vakarian
|
Serial Killer

Col.Cathart |
Thane
|
Serial Killer

Fate |
Wrex
|
Serial Killer

lukepukeduke |
Legion
|
Serial Killer

Parama |
Jack
|
Serial Killer

xRECKONERx |
Joker
|
Serial Killer

Serial Killers
had a chance of success proportional to the amount of shooters during the night.
So if 5 SK's shot, then each shot had a 20% chance of success. Should no shot succeed, one would be chosen at random. Also should more than 2 shots succeed, a dice roll would make sure only 2 kills went through.
Being blocked or doced, would leave the kill out of the overall successrate of the other shots. For more info, see the Night actions

SK flips
was mostly "what you claim is what you is", although i took the liberty of making luke and fate flip mafia, to keep the charade up.

VP Baltar
was the victim of one of the first rules I made when I decided to do a bastard game: Whoever makes post 666 will die.

I found the vig claims
to be most amusing. Having 3 people claim vig, and 0 people telling the truth.

Soon: Role PM's and Night Actions
Upcoming
Mini
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:16 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Role PMs

animorpherv1
TonyMontana wrote:You are Garrus Vakarian

As a former C-Sec officer, with extensive military training, you have proven to be a valuable asset on the Normandy.
You do however have a history of defying orders, and you think Commander Shepherd have been making the wrong calls as of late.

Therefore you feel it necessary to change the line of command, and get yourself in the commander seat.

Every night you may target one person. Unless prevented, that person will die.

You win when there's no one left who can stop you from taking control of the Normandy.
bv310
TonyMontana wrote:You are Liara T'soni
At 106 years, you are a mere child by Asari standards.
Still you are a very experienced researcher, and has impressive bionic skills to boot.

Once during the game, you can sync your mind with a player of your choice. You and your chosen will then become neighbors, who can talk at a quicktopic during night.
You will not know their alignment, nor will they know yours.
You may make your choice at any time, but if you choose a person during day, they will not be notified until night.

You win when all threats to the Normandy is eliminated.
Col.Cathart
TonyMontana wrote:You are Thane Krios.
You are perhaps the most skilled assassin in the galaxy.
Commander Shepherd made a mistake bringing you aboard.
You don't want to kill everyone on board. But you are under contract, and you have no choice.

You win when everyone but you on the Normandy is dead, or nothing can prevent it from happening.
Doombunny9
TonyMontana wrote:You are Samara
As an Asari Justicar, you answer to no one, but follow the honor code of your order strictly.
However, You have sworn to follow Commander Shepherd to the grave.

You still are pretty uptight about following the code, tho, so if you ever see someone breaking a rule, you can notify the mod by PM, and the person will be modkilled on the spot.
A modkill will end the day, and you may not make a modkill two days in a row. So if you have a modkill made on day 2, you must wait until day 4 to request a new one.
Mod will have final say on modkills. If your request is rejected, you are free to make another.

Fate
TonyMontana wrote:You are Urdnot Wrex
Krogan mercenary, and bounty hunter, you answer mostly to the sound of money.
You have shown respect to Commander Shepherd as a fellow warrior, but you have been deeply concerned with the fate of your people because of the genophage.
After it becomes clear to you that Shepherd does not want to cure your race, even if given the opportunity, you decide you have no choice but to take over the Normandy to prose your goals yourself.

You win when everyone but you on the Normandy is dead, or nothing can prevent it from happening.
Kerristar
TonyMontana wrote:You are Miranda Lawson
As a cerberus operative, with a lot of contacts in the alliance as well, you have a lot of information available to you.

Every night you may target a player, and will be given background information on that person (aka the name). You will not be told alignment.

Limerickx
TonyMontana wrote:You are Tali'Zorah
A Quarian, you found your way to Shepherds ship on your pilgrimage.
You are young but a mechanical genius.
Using your tech skills you have the ability to shut down the elevators on Normandy for a night.
Characters are designated to different floors, and can therefor not target anyone who's on another floor that night.

You may shut down the elevators every three nights. So if you shut down elevators Night 1, you must wait until Night 4 to do it again. (N2 - N5 etc..)

lukepukeduke
TonyMontana wrote:You are Legion
A gestalt consciousness formed by 1,183 geth programs inhabiting a unique geth "mobile platform".
You were activated by Shepherd on the Normandy, and ever since you have been trying to form a consensus on what to do.
The consensus have been formed: Kill everyone and take over the ship.

Mysterious Mystery Man
You are Ashley Willams
You're a human soldier in the Alliance who was assigned to Commander Shepherd's squad after he saved you on Eden Prime.
Slightly paranoid you keep a gun by your side at all times, even during sleep. Should anyone try to kill you, it will probably be their last action. It will probably be your last action too.

Parama
TonyMontana wrote:You are Jack
Also known as "Subject Zero", you are a notorious criminal whose crimes include piracy, kidnapping, vandalism and murder.
You are also a powerful biotic, possibly the most powerful human biotic alive.
Shepherd thought you'd be a valuable asset to the Normandy.
You think Normandy could be a valuable asset to you.

VP Baltar
TonyMontana wrote:You are Mordin Solus
As a former operative of the Special Task Group, you participated in the modification of the genophage.
You've managed to avoid the moral implication of your actions, by separating logic from emotions.
You have the same logical approach to serving as a doctor on the normandy. You will not deny medical service to anyone, as long as you're there to save them.

Every night you may target a player, and if that player is targeted with a kill, you will save them from dying.

xRECKONERx
TonyMontana wrote:You are Jeff "Joker" Moreau
You pilot the Normandy, and according to yourself you are the best damn helmsman in the Alliance fleet.
You're not a people person, however´. In fact, you'd be happy if it was just you and the ship alone.
So that's what you plan to make happen.

Upcoming
Mini
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:16 am

Post by Parama »

Best setup.
I was wrongly lynched D1. There were 4 SKs on my wagon :P Also this is the only time I have been or ever will be lynched.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:17 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

lol wow. Bastardy abound! I knew something had to be up when obvscum Animorph flipped vanilla, and I speculated that not all the reveals were truthful. I just didn't guess SKs.

Kerristar definitely had the worst role in the game, though (the mod even admitted to that lol).

I'm still flabbergasted that Reck and Fate weren't lynched on sight, especially Fate with his god-awful fakeclaim/backtrack. This is why we have LaL, people. Seriously.

Anyways, gg on the draw, SKs. And thanks to Kunk for hydra-ing with me and taking over when I had to leave to fulfill other obligations.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:19 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

BWACHACHA!

Tony. You are a genius!

High Five Reck, and sorry I tried to discredit your shot at Fate. After all, that was my role in this game (and I really did shoot him) :P

kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:23 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Wow, haha we really did investigate all scum...I didn't understand that comment Tony until now xD.
Welcome to the Network.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”