danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by danakillsu »

My, what a long twilight we have here...
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@d3x
I understand the point you are making now. Still, it wouldn't make Blaze scum, whether he lied about it or the mod messed up. He could have lied about getting a PM from the mod because he thought it would give him the credibility he needed. Remember, he's a newb. I'd still be surprised if he was scum.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Kdub »

Vote Count

d3x (1)
- danakillsu
wolframnhart (0)
-
ooba (0)
-
Kast (0)
-
Dragon Phoenix (0)
-
Slicey (0)
-
LynchMePls (0)
-
vezopiraka (0)
-
Scott Brosius (0)
-
danakillsu (1)
- Slicey
BlazezRb (7)
- bv310, Kthxbye, LynchMePls, wolframnhart, ooba, vezopiraka, d3x
Kthxbye (1)
- BlazezRb
bv310 (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (3)
- Kast, Scott Brosius, Dragon Phoenix

Trying to figure out what the enemy was up to the night before, the rebels investigated a number of suspects before BlazezRb claimed to have drawn off the enemy attack. Not believing him, the rebels arrest and execute him quickly. Unfortunately and inexplicably, they were once again unsuccessful in finding an enemy spy.

BlazezRb was
Jek Porkins
(Alliance Townie)

It is now Night 5. Please submit night actions.

Deadline is June 11, ~ 8 pm PDT
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by Kdub »

After another unsuccessful day, the rebels wake up, expecting enemy spies to have struck again after a night of reprieve. Amazingly enough, everyone is accounted for yet again. Confused, the rebels continue their search...

Day 6 has begun.

Vote Count

d3x (0)
-
wolframnhart (0)
-
ooba (0)
-
Kast (0)
-
Dragon Phoenix (0)
-
Slicey (0)
-
LynchMePls (0)
-
vezopiraka (0)
-
Scott Brosius (0)
-
danakillsu (0)
-
Kthxbye (0)
-
bv310 (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (12)
- d3x, wolframnhart, ooba, Kast, Dragon Phoenix, Slicey, LynchMePls, vezopiraka, Scott Brosius, danakillsu, Kthxbye, bv310

12 votes available, 7 votes needed to lynch.

Deadline is July 2, ~ 8 pm PDT.

vezopiraka has informed me that he is V/LA until June 17.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

well, I knew I was being set up but this went pretty darn far. I'm betting the only difference is that bv is gonna give us a result this time.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Fact: blaze lied about having a PR
Fact: blaze lied about why we had no kills
Fact: blaze said his fake PR worked
Fact: I mass RB’ed that night
Fact: bv got no results due to this
Fact: given that we still have scum alive on 2 different teams, my RB blocked 2 kills that night
Fact: since my PR says specifically that my action takes precedence over all other actions, rule E2 makes any other night actions not happen
Fact: due to the above fact, I was fully logical and correct in knowing blaze was lying
Fact: I have never seen town lie before just to save their own arse
Fact: before hammering blaze, d3x set up my lynch for today in p1276
Fact: This p1276 is very illogical now that I think about it. Why would one of us (blaze or I) have to be scum? Due to my PR, blaze was of course scum in my eyes. Blazes lies do not however make me scum. If blaze would have had the PR he claimed, then yes, you all SHOULD think I’m scum. Fact of the matter is though, blaze was the liar and the only way I knew he was lying was because I have(had now) the role I claim.
Fact: due to blaze lying and my mass RB, I knew blaze was lying and therefore must be scum (logical yes?)
Fact: LMP also chimed in behind d3x with the claim that either me or blaze are scum in p1292
Fact: due to blaze not having a power, he was lying about Kdub sending him those messages thus Kdub did not make a mistake so I do not hold him responsible
Fact: dana was very sure (too sure) that despite blaze lying his ass off and all the signs pointing to him being scum, that blaze was town
Fact: blaze flipped town

My thoughts: d3x, LMP are last 2 scum on empire and dana is last Jabba scum.
I should have listened to my gut from the beginning.
Vote: d3x

Updated List:

ooba
Dragon Phoenix
Slicey
LynchMePls

d3x - claimed an ewok of all things! Wicket.
vezopiraka - claimed Derek Klivian. VT.
danakillsu - claimed Biggs Darklighter, Alliance Pilot (One-Shot Busdriver)

Scott Brosius - Determined not evil then disappears (could still be Empire God Father)

Kthxbye - Leia Organa, leader of rebel alliance
bv310 - Luke Skywalker
wolframnhart - R2D2 (mason C3PO confirmed as he's dead)
Kast - Han Solo
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:12 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Now hold on a minute. When I posted 1292 I was arguing that one of the two of you had to be lying or the mod made a mistake. Technically I said "lying scum" but thats because I assumed that the liar would be lying because they were scum.

Blaze's flip showed he WAS lying, so that satisfies my point in 1292, although he wasn't scum. I still don't understand why he was lying so much, other than sheer newbieness.

I don't understand your attack on me though. I can't play anymore pro-town than I've been playing this game. Your post seems hyper defensive Kthx. Feeling guilty about something?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by bv310 »

So Dana's determined to be Good. I don't see her as being Empire, and the Jabba GF has already flipped, so I think this is legitimate.

Also, I think I can explain the lack of one NK. Better luck next time, scum.

Also, since I still think this is most likely Empire,
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:53 pm

Post by d3x »

@Kthx- My p1276 was predicated upon both of you 'telling the truth' in the Roles you were representing. I was not taking into account Blaze being a VI Newb Townie. In fact, when he read the ultimatums, he should have damn well Claimed that he was bullshitting this entire f*ing time.

I don't have a BlackBall list, but Blaze is really making me rethink that standpoint...

On to current game things.

I understand bv's Vote. I don't agree with it of course {in large part to Kthx' Claim of RBing all actions and this flavor matching
exactly
to the OP regarding investigative RBs}, but I understand it. Kthx, I'm not getting yours. I still stand behind my assertion that one of the two of you had to be Scum in the represented scenario. Now that we know that Blaze is a freaking liar, I'm counting that as Scum {regardless of his actual Role}.

Let me ask you something along those lines. You are saying that I was setting you up for a Lynch today, right? How would I know that Blaze was bullshitting Town? How on Earth could I
possibly
know that? If the answer is that I could have no way, then the logic holds in my argument. In other words, unless I
knew
that Blaze was telling the truth, I couldn't set you up for anything. One of the 2 of you had to be lying {Scum} and one of you was.

Allow me to further break this down.
Why would one of us (blaze or I) have to be scum? Due to my PR, blaze was of course scum in my eyes. Blazes lies do not however make me scum. If blaze would have had the PR he claimed, then yes, you all SHOULD think I’m scum. Fact of the matter is though, blaze was the liar and the only way I knew he was lying was because I have(had now) the role I claim.
That is the only logical conclusion from anyone who is not you or Blaze. Either you RBed everyone regardless of E2 and Blaze is a lying Scumbag or Blaze Commuted and you are a lying Scumbag. Within the confines of the debate as presented to the rest of us, one of you is lying. There is no reason or excuse for Town to lie in such a manner, thus the liar is Scum. In short,
of course
you're not Scum because Blaze lied.

Considering the last 2 Nights of No Kills, if you guys are going to gun for me, then do so. We'll have a disappointing MisLynch, but we won't lose a potential 4 extra Townies in the process.

I appologize for all the swearing, but that was f*ing ridiculous. Believe it or not, I actually editted this for language a few times...
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Post by d3x »

Also, I think you're now just doing it to annoy me, but why is my Claim...
an ewok of all things!
...? I am what the Mod made me. I'll expect an appology when you see my dead short furry body.

GTKAS - d3x
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:34 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Updated List:

ooba
Dragon Phoenix

Slicey
LynchMePls

d3x
- claimed an ewok of all things! Wicket.

Scott Brosius - determined not evil then disappears (could still be Empire God Father)
danakillsu - determined not evil and claimed Biggs Darklighter, Alliance Pilot (One-Shot Busdriver)

Kthxbye - Leia Organa, leader of rebel alliance
bv310 - Luke Skywalker
wolframnhart - R2D2 (mason C3PO confirmed as he's dead)
Kast - Han Solo

Since dana is determined to be innocent, Dragon takes his/her place. Those in bold are my top 3. even though scott is lurky and worthless, I think we should only lynch those in black on the above list. Just sayin...

note: have not read d3x's reply's yet and don't have the time right now.

Scott: feel like participating at some point in time?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:03 am

Post by danakillsu »

Alright, well I've been trying to do this for quite a while now, but maybe people will listen to me today.
vote: d3x

I'm left wondering about Kthxbye. He explained last night's no-kill with his one-shot ability, but the no-kill happened again. This makes me think there could be a different explanation for both no-kills, which would make Kthx a liar. It wouldn't make him scum necessarily, but...
I think it's time I made my own scum list, since people will finally recognize that I am, in fact, Biggs Darklighter.
Scum

d3x
Scummy

DP
???

ooba
Slicey
Lynch
vezopiraka
Kthxbye
Town

Scott Brosius
danakillsu
wolframnhart
Kast
bv310
I would probably lynch DP today, but I don't know why we wouldn't just lynch d3x.
Also, I don't want to rush things, but does anyone think a massclaim is in order? A claim from ooba, slicey, and lynch would help me try to find the last scum player.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:59 am

Post by bv310 »

Dana, I am responsible for one of the no-kills. Best part is, it didn't even use up my deflector shield. Couldn't tell you the other one, unless they both tried to target me.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Kthxbye »

ooba
Dragon Phoenix
Slicey
LynchMePls
d3x - claimed an ewok of all things! Wicket. VT.

One of these is the lynch for today. Though an Godfather role could be hiding in those who bv investigates, there's only one at most (if any) left. This is why I say leave the investigated alone for now.

As for dana asking for a mass claim, I was thinking the same thing. I would also like Mr. Scott "the worthless" Brosius to be included in the claiming. I don't really want to hear PR's as I have a hunch there is at least one role out there that I don't want scum to know, but names may help narrow down the list.

We have 4 confirmed town roles with only 1 that still has any PR and since he seems to be safe for the moment, this should be a town win.

Odds are that given bv didn't investigate a God Father role other than Jabba yet, we have 3 scum hiding in a group of 6 people. Given the above statement, we're sitting on a 50/50 shot at lynching scum today no matter who we pick.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:25 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Given the kind of townies that have been flipping, I am skeptical about d3x's claim. The townies have been pilots or directly part of the alliance. Ewoks although helpful in ROTJ, are not really part of the alliance. It seems like a weaker fakeclaim, especially with the kind of characters that have flipped alliance the past 2 lynches. Here is a list of the townies or townies who have limited PR.

Madine- officer for the alliance
Janson- alliance pilot
Willard- officer for the alliance
Porkins- alliance pilot

Unconfirmed
Klivian- alliance pilot
Darklighter- alliance pilot

So it seems we have a theme for the alliance VTs. Ewok claim does not fit in with this.

If people want me to claim I will.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:43 am

Post by d3x »

So we're looking for a Speed Lynch, then?

GTKAS - d3x
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:18 am

Post by LimMePls »

d3x wrote:So we're looking for a Speed Lynch, then?
Not me. I don't much like Kthx's quick opening hyper defensive posts. I'd like to hear what Kast has to say about dana investigating innocent, as I'm not sure I buy it. I also am not wild about the mass name claim.

I'm suspicious of Kthx, Scott B, DP and to a lesser extent d3x. Scott B's most recent post illustrates once again his complete unwillingness in helping us hunt scum. I already made that case about the names, all he is doing is parroting and voting the only wagon that exists.

@Scott B: If d3x flips Empire scum, who do you think his scum buddy is?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:23 am

Post by d3x »

@Scott- Not only are you regurgitating an earlier theory without adding anything {IoA}, you're stretching the truth.
So it seems we have a theme for the alliance VTs.
We have 3 VTs. I know you said earlier that you were including OPGs, but to then say that the VTs have a theme? That's a load. OPGs are PRs, limited or not. We have 3 VT flips. You could also say 100% of the VTs are Alliance pilots/officers. It's interesting that you didn't include the droids here. They are Masons {aka- limited PRs}. Did you specifically skew the data so I'd look worse?

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:25 am

Post by d3x »

Hey Kthx- Are you reading my posts yet?

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:36 am

Post by d3x »

^^EBWOP for the triple!

{IIoA}

GTKAS - d3x
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Unvote

Vote: LynchMePls

Yes d3x, I have read through your recent posts and will comment tonight.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:46 am

Post by LimMePls »

^^ Care to explain?

V/LA on weekends
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:05 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Kthxbye wrote:
Updated List:

ooba
Dragon Phoenix
Slicey
LynchMePls

d3x - claimed an ewok of all things! Wicket.
danakillsu - claimed Biggs Darklighter, Alliance Pilot (One-Shot Busdriver)
If D3x flips empire, there have been a few people who have been distancing from d3x. If he flips empire, dana has determined to be good and was on d3x for days. DP has also been frequently on the d3x wagons. That leaves Slicey, LMP, ooba, KTB. KTB was on the earlier d3x wagons, not as of late. So I will narrow it down to ooba, LMP, Slicey.

Slicey- Has defended d3x, never placed a vote on him. Has only mentioned him twice, once to mention he feels he is town, another to say he is not planning on voting d3x or dana (ends up voting dana later on)

LMP- Introduced the pilot/leader case, but doesn't put a vote on d3x. Puts a vote on him earlier in the game, yet admits he is willing to unvote to prolong a day.

ooba-
ooba wrote: While I agree with d3x = scum, I think you agree that his interactions ala the SoG lynch make it more likely for him to be empire scum. Assuming at least 3-3, our best move is to hunt for the remaining Jabba scum right?
I really don't like this post. First he claims that d3x=scum, but has never voted for d3x. Also the selective scum-hunting suggestion in that post is peculiar, especially if d3x flips empire. Based on this, I think ooba is the most likely candidate to to d3x's partner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toon Fighter
(8) - Scott Brosius, Slicey, LynchMePls, Kast, ooba, vezopiraka, d3x, BlazezRb

BlazezRb
(7) - bv310, Kthxbye, LynchMePls, wolframnhart, ooba, vezopiraka, d3x

Those are the past 2 lynches of townies. LMP, vezo, d3x, ooba have been on both.

LMP- Pretty early on both lynches, neutral read
vezo-Lateish on both lynches, but I believe his strange claim
d3x- Put TF at L-1 and hammered Blaze. Both townies.
ooba- Middle-late of both wagons, cause for concern.

Actually, its pretty weird that the end of the wagons line up perfectly both days in the same order.

@d3x- Honestly the droids only boost the theory. It just adds more very very obvious alliance members that are included in this game, whereas the ewoks are not. I'm not quite sure how I'm stretching the truth.

Taking everything into consideration, I am still fine with my vote, but ooba is my second choice to lynch today.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:05 am

Post by Slicey »

Goddamit Blaze, LVP forever. >_>

Hey dana, why doesn't DP need to claim, but everyone else who hasn't needs to? You couldn't have forgotten, you even said he was scummy. >_>

Okay, at least one of Scott and dana is town, which surprises the hell out of me.

I really think we should mass name claim. Hell, I'll start. My guy's name is Carlist Rieekan. He was Rebel commander in Hoth (which is why I don't buy's vezo's claim, because I don't think there'd be two people involved in the Battle of Hoth in this game). Also, DP goes next.

Still think d3x is town, only disconcerting thing is the Ewok thing, wanna hear other name claims first.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”