dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:48 am

Post by dramonic »

Sure Fate, build a wagon on me, that'll be GREAT.
No seriously, what's the deal? Are you going to launch "active lurker" at me? I'm not the only one around here <<

I don't see why VV's claim makes him "oh so confirmed"
Considering Fate and Parama weren't exactly buddy-buddy yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbourizer is scum and if the same applies to one of them.

And what the hell is this with "lynch dram for SpyreX" crap? I don't think he'd want to lynch me...
Well I hope so.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:00 am

Post by Faraday »

meh gonna have to catch up tomorrow, relatives came over
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:56 am

Post by manho »

VV's claim is similar to mine, in some sense, so i think he is confirmed.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:52 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

vla couple days
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:37 am

Post by Nikanor »

VV is a cool guy for hiding behind me. I think Els hid behind me because I pretty much outright claimed to be voting for the gelatinous ones yesterday.
Note: Being cool does not make someone town, however. Hiding behind me matches with the claim though, I think.

Parama, what do you think of VV's claim?
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
DarkStalker
DarkStalker
Townie
DarkStalker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:21 am

Post by DarkStalker »

<<PF

Ok I'm back from my vacation though it was anything but a vacation. Everything that could go wrong to fuck it up did so I'd like to forget I even tried as for the first time ever i was happy to go back to work after time off and I will be caught up at work and real lifewise probably by the end of the day

I should be able to get to reading things tomorrow. I have not even talked to Animorph yet. Last thing we discussed was possibility of cults in the game and I didn't really go in depth there as how they could work is currently unknown. He had more speculative ideas there than i did

Last thing i read in the game was back when i posted on page 32. As my old catchup method did not seem to be very efficent as there are alot more pages to go through again I think what I'll do is on Thursday I'll read from 32 to the end of day 1 figuring out what responses were made to my last post. Then if someone would be so kind as to sum up what has been going on with day 2 and or anything real important in one post sometime this evening or tomorrow morning so I can go over that. Yay I'll just continue with responses to me, said summary, and I'll try to answer any questions people have of me if there are any to begin with there.

Should be settle back into work/real life things after vaca by end of the night so i can get caught up here thursday worst case friday/saturday. See you guys later.
They taped over your mouth, Scribbled out the Truth with their lies, and gave animorpherv and PokerFace a hydra account :)
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Parama »

Going to accept the claim for now because I believe it. Doesn't say anything about alignment though.

Nikanor, whatever you think about me is wrong, unless you think I'm town. I don't even want to deal with you right now.

Someone summarize everything that's happened since the beginning of D2 because it just looks like more walls that I don't want to read.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Parama »

Ooh.
Vote: Plum

Noticed something pretty awesome. First person to point it out gets town points.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:03 am

Post by dramonic »

Ooba day 1:
Scum
Mina, Katy, Iece, SK, CMAR, MO

Ooba day 2:
Town
MO, Mina, Iecerint, Katy, CMAR, SK

Find the mistake!
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Beholder
Beholder
Townie
Beholder
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Beholder »

Inhimshallibe replaces Percy
Blazezrb replaces Starbuck

Vote Count incoming within the next hour or so.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Mighty Orbots wrote:HAY guys we're supposed to be lynching chronopie get with the program.
Wait, What?

Since when was I public enemy #1?
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Beholder
Beholder
Townie
Beholder
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Beholder »

Day 2, Vote Count 3

The Endless Night...

Losses continue within the core, but perhaps there is a reason to hope?

1 BlazezRb ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
2 Faraday ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
3 Albert B. Rampage ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
4 manho ( 2 ) [ 11 ] - manho
5 dramonic ( 2 ) [ 11 ] - DTMaster, Fate
6 chronopie ( 1 ) [ 12 ] - MightyOrbots
7 Fate ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
8 ooba ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
9 Mighty Orbots ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
10 Parama ( 1 ) [ 12 ] - Nikator
11 Plum ( 2 ) [ 11 ] - Snow_Bunny, Parama
12 totallynotmafia ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
14 VasudeVa ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
15 DarkStalker ( 5 ) [ 8 ] - ooba, raj, Iecerint, totallynotmafia, Katy
16 Snow_Bunny ( 1 ) [ 12 ] - VasudeVa
17 Nikanor ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
18 Mina ( 1 ) [ 12 ] - DarkStalker
20 Katy ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
21 Tarhalindur ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
22 Inhimshallibe ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
23 Albatross ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
24 rajrhcpfreak ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
25 CryMeARiver ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
26 Iecerint ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
27 FlipScythe ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
28 DTMaster ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -

Votes Required to Lynch: 13
Not Voting: 11
Deadline: June 20
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Chronopie, I've got time to post briefly here and I see that you seem to be questioning Mighty Orbot's call for your lynch. I'll tell you what, let's give you a chance to show off your thread prowess by answering two questions.

1. Who do you think is scum and why?
2. Why do you advocate worshiping the Egyptians today?

Perhaps great answers to those will change our mind about you.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Parama »

Oh huh manho is a doublevoter.

And 1133 is awesome. Yeah Ooba is probscum. But Plum is defscum so I'm keeping my vote.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Mighty Orbots wrote:@Chronopie, I've got time to post briefly here and I see that you seem to be questioning Mighty Orbot's call for your lynch. I'll tell you what, let's give you a chance to show off your thread prowess by answering two questions.

1. Who do you think is scum and why?
2. Why do you advocate worshiping the Egyptians today?

Perhaps great answers to those will change our mind about you.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
1) Not sure, that would require a through reread on my part. Ooba's 180 is epic scummy though.

2) Because I has a cool ability when Buffed. (Also why I was asking about Limbo and Dead-Not-Buried)
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends

Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Interesting Point that Parama brings up. We can conclude that either a) Manho is one of the GOO, or b) Gains additional Voting power each day (so would have 3 tomorrow etc.), or c) Someone else has buffed him.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Iecerint »

1. dram's post is incredibly misleading. ooba changed his opinion during the course of D1 on account of new information.

2. Parama and Chrono are either scummy or not very good at critical thinking for giving dram +like points secondary to his post.

3. Chrono is extra scummy because he is involving in publicizing anti-town deduction. Trying to be helpful without evaluating whether his information is information that should be made public.

4. Which ooba post are you talking about @ Chrono. He hasn't posted 180 times, and post 180 is MO's.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Chronopie »

-.-

@Iecerint: he made a 180
degree
turnabout. geddit?

and I have a rep for posting before thinking. :X
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

Hi guys, I'm replacing Starbuck, I would like to say hi, and I hope that this will be a good game.

Going to read now.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

Active Games: 5: Alive in 3, Dead in 2
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Chronopie, not knowing who you suspect as scum at this stage in the game is pretty unacceptable. While we get our next move sorted you should figure that out. Really everyone should have noticed ooba's change in opinions as soon as he made his post; I know that Papa Zito and I did some speculating about it in our quick topic but didn't feel it was worth bringing up publicly yet. Especially given that a later post does indicate that he should have reasons to share about it later on.

At this point as you've now claimed to be an Egyptian God you should probably finish that claim up. If the ability that you gain from being worshiped is worth it then the town now has the means to protect you nicely (via VasudeVa's ability.)

@everyone, SpyreX's role made it fairly clear that the worship mechanic does have the potential to have a huge impact on the game. We seem to have divine claims popping up sporadically at this point. I need to talk with Papa Zito to see what Mighty Orbots collectively thinks is the best course of action but I'd like people to start thinking about a mass divinity claim. Everyone would claim god or man. Gods would then claim Pantheon and the effects of being worshiped. I'm up in the air about whether it makes sense to have people claim which god they are in the Pantheon. There should be advantages to know what to expect from our worship though clearly there might be issues with having the gods revealed that I'm not aware of. I'd like to see some discussion on the issue before anyone does anything about it.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Alright.

I am indeed an Egyptian aligned God. and when juiced I have a resurrection (of others) ability. Which is why I was the mod asking about the duration in the Dead-not-Buried Zone.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by Iecerint »

This is a very dumb idea.

Chrono claiming that was also a dumb idea.

The best way to worship is to worship whoever has the highest implicit town:scum ratio and presume balance otherwise.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:10 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Fuck.

K. My catch up post.
Recent posts:

Ice 1028 - You complain why you fucking scumtard?

Ooba/Mo Idea alert: With Percy replacing out, is it possible that people failed to get their vote in? Try running the counts for the worships with that

DTM and Kinetic Banter of Awesome in Thread wrote:@Mod
Are we allowed to no worship at any time in terms to the worship mechanic? If not, if someone fails to worship, is that worship randomed?
"No Worship" was not originally thought as an option; however, if that is your choice I will accept it. Additionally worships will NOT be randomized if you fail to submit it in time. It will be lost.
El 1037 - Is S_B scummy because she claimed to shoot Spy? It seems contrary to do so, and makes more sense from a SK or Vig scum. Assuming that Albert's census on the "survivor" is not actually a SK. This would account for 3 kills: with SK, Mafia, and Tar and mafia being missing.

Alba 1049 - You pursued an Ice case so passionately yesterday. Why did you stop if you think Ice was scum? You kinda let the town move on it's own and you're flying under the radar. I can't reread you: but this quote shows how poorly your play is today. I'd totally shoot you.
ALba wrote:Spyrex was the most obvious townie I have seen in a long time.

Can't be assed to care about this game right now. Someone tell me who to vote.
For example I'll contrast this post with this one down here:
Albatross wrote:
Iecerint wrote:@ Alba -- my point is that I wouldn't want 2 people to rush into town with I HERD YR LYNCHIN O HERE YE GO. So I said that.

Did you ever explain why O-town makes me scum?
'cause I think you're scum, and a town Ort would fit with what I think your strategy is as scum. I said this earlier.
Albatross wrote:At this point I just WANT Iec to be scum. Stalling the day out on empty rhetoric shouldn't come from a townie.
Actually the second quote bothers me. See the bold. Why do you want Iec to be scum? I thought town priorites were finding scum in people, not wanting to find scum in specific people.

DS - 1054 - Um if they can't use abilities (as I understand limbo from Albert) nor be targeted.
MO wrote: It's also probably worth pointing out that those in Limbo aren't targetable by the actions of others (unless a role overrides that for some reason.) They count towards win conditions and can be lynched but that's about it. For example, I assume that being in Limbo stopped Albert B. Rampage's census ability from targeting Mina and she isn't on the list of numbers per faction despite still being alive.
Plus we still need to test the below:
MO wrote:I expect that Mina will not be able to talk in the quick topic while she's in Limbo. I expect to find that out for sure tonight (assuming she's still there.) I don't have any idea why she's in Limbo now. So far as I know it isn't by her own doing.
If Mina is incapacitated, we should focus on the current active players. Not chasing after shadows, especially when we could test the Limbo Mechanics. This vote feels like: wut kill the guy who got targted for limbo. It sounds like you are attributing the lost kill to Mina? But your argument says otherwise and doesn't read pro-town. I'd totally shoot you or investigate you. You're on the line here.

Raj 1055 - Tar gambit = DTM gambit = verified by ABR. Nice, gambit between Tar and DTM acceptable since he recruited me. Gambit between Tar/ABR/DTM, not so much. Try confirmed k thanks bye.

A Dram wagon of 2 votes = day ending? WUT THE HELL?

I'm a guy. Read the male sign to the left.

Your Darkstalker vote is horrible when you say Dram is a good wagon that you support. Actually: did you even call dram and or dark scum.
PINK FLAG ALERT ADD TO THE ADDITIONAL REREADS DTM.
Otherwise add to the kill on sight shit list I have on you.

Actually I kinda wouldn't mind lynching this person since I don't see any thoughts behind this post.

MO 1064 - Every time you tunnel fish on lyncher mechanics, it makes me wonder what your priorties are. This is addressed to PZ mainly since Troll signs his name. I'd totally kill you just because you can verify Tar's role in 3 days. You don't even need a role cop flip because he just dies. If there is an extra death on that day, he's probably true claiming. This then applies to me. I have Tar's win con. I can carry his legacy as his ass kicking daughter. You sir are being uncessarily dense here and this question just reads as stalling the game. I dislike it heavily.

Edit: Too lazy to delete it but 1080 solves some of my issues here.

Para 1084 - V.V. Are you saying you are filling in ABR's census for real here?

Ice 1086 - Oh, I see the bread crumbs. I was wondering why it's mathematically impossible for Nikanor and Fate being the remaining 2 neutrals of the 4 unless you have contrary evidence.

TTNM - reads as VI. I don't know, I sense some good vibes here. Seems honest?

Fate 1106 - O.

VV 1108 - O. And rigged.

I need a break I also will post the following flags for me to complete for tomorrow. I'm also going to random my worship vote just cause I could care less.

Original Roll String: 1d4
1 4-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

Rainbow Flag 1 - Manho
Rainbow Flag 2 - CMAR vs Ort/Flip
Rainbow Flag 3 - Alba
Rainbow Flag 4 - Kat
Rainbow Flag 5 - Dram
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Fuck. The Die says Egyptian Gods so sending mine in now.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by Iecerint »

@ 1028, massclaim on D2 of a large game is anti-town. It helps Tar because it might let him find the GF and get a lynch before he dies and loses, but it doesn't help the town (in most games).

Re: mathematically impossible, looking back now, I can't remember why they couldn't be the cult leader and survivor in some order. I remember being convinced of it, though. :?

Do NOT send in your worship until we see how the dead players flip. <_<

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”