NY 114: Mafia vs. Werewolves (Game Over)

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:13 am

Post by Faraday »

11 on each LIST. Need more townies itt.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:17 am

Post by Faraday »

read nacho in iso, pman's lurking was annoying and scummy as he's usually like a rabbit on crack in terms of posting but maybe it was site wide (note: go check).

dr robotnik's a better wagon too, I like the case put forward by nacho
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:12 am

Post by foilist13 »

I would vote shrine over MS, but I prefer my Dr Robotnik vote best.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:14 am

Post by vezopiraka »

Please end this day.
I don't care if we lynch robotnik , MS or nhammen/socrates.
They are all scummy. Please lynch one of them.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard.
Press ENTER.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:53 am

Post by foilist13 »

So pick one. Make an opinion all by yourself.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:17 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

@vezopiraka: I might have said this before, but I might as well say it again:

I swear, if you weren't a confirmed townie, I would be pushing for your lynch right now. But you are a confirmed townie, so help us out here.
Faraday wrote:11 on each LIST. Need more townies itt.
This. Just below half the remaining players here are currently scummy in some way and form IMO (You are one of them, although not as bad as my more primary suspects). Out of the ten or so people I'm suspecting, one of them must be a scum member. However, six scums is the most likely combination here. As a matter of fact, I have a good idea for a question:

@Everyone: I want you to list out your top two to six suspects here with explaination why (No need to put in order, except that you mention your top suspicion). Also, do you think we're ready for a Day 2 lynch?

I'm planning on making a list of everyone's top two to six suspects. It won't include the explaination as it would make it too long, but it will include all suspects. I plan on updating this list daily.

One point is added to a person when they land on another person's second to sixth most scummiest group. Two point is added when a person is on another person's top suspect choice, which will be bolded.

askbob:
Faraday:
Dr. Robotnik:
Dry-fit:
foilist13:
Leafsnail:
Lowell:
LynchMePls:
Midnight's Sorrow:
nhammen:
Parama:
Nachomamma8:
Pomegranate:
SpyreX:
SerialClergyman:
Shrinehme:
Socrates:
Super Smash Bros. Fan:
Nikanor:
Timeater:
Unsight:
vezopiraka:

The benefit of this list is that it could help us find an general opinion on who we think is scum.

Once everyone has send in there choice, the six people with the most points will be put under death watch where they are guaratee to die unless they improve well enough (I will only do tallies at the end). Note that people suspicion's can still change as points will be taken away and added. People under death watch can be removed if enough people think they don't deserve it.
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:18 am

Post by vezopiraka »

I have my opinion. Right now I just want to end this to talk to the mason/monk . I don't care who we lynch today. MS seems noob scum. Robotnik is lurker scum and socrates is scummy and the ase of nhammen.

I stand by robotnik right now but I will support any of the wagons
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard.
Press ENTER.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:20 am

Post by LimMePls »

@SSBF Isn't Spyrex already doing this, except without the crazy clutter that will be involved with close to 20 players all post 2-6 suspects and you spamming us with constant updates?

Spyrex's death list is fine enough, why derail it with? Do you disagree with his death list?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:35 am

LynchMePls wrote:@SSBF Isn't Spyrex already doing this, except without the crazy clutter that will be involved with close to 20 players all post 2-6 suspects and you spamming us with constant updates?
I'm not really seeing a similarity with his death list with my list here. This was not meant to be in competition with SpyreX's death list. If it was, then I wouldn't have came up with this list. Could someone (Preferably SpyreX or you) prove the similarity with SpyreX's list?
LynchMePls wrote:Spyrex's death list is fine enough, why derail it with? Do you disagree with his death list?
Shrinehme is slightly scummy, but not lynch-worthy yet. nhammen has a null read from me. I disagree with SpyreX on killing these people yet. His post was great, thought, I will give him that.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:07 am

Post by LimMePls »

My point is, you are just adding way to much clutter. We need focus, and what you are doing is the opposite of that. 2-6 suspects from each person? We'll spend forever going round and round on that, as we have this whole day so far. I'm completely against your idea, it seems like a giant cluster **** waiting to happen.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:31 am

Post by foilist13 »

I don't have a problem with SSBF's proposal. We're essentially voting unofficially so that we CAN focus the town.

1) Parama: Illogical tunneling.
2) Leafsnail: Opportunistic, and bending of the truth.
3) Dr Robotnik: Active lurker, top suspect

4) shrine: Inability to recover from Sevis' foolishness.
5) nhammen: don't buy the roleblocker claim, inconsistant posting.
6) MS: gut read, inability to defend himself, active lurking.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:35 am

Post by SpyreX »

Six is too many at this juncture. Doing them all doesn't matter.

No need to unofficially vote. Just do the real thing. Pick target. Kill target.

You'll get more when I'm back at my actual machines.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Nikanor »

Sorry, I'm a really slow reader. I'll be working on catching up more today. I think I'm on page 26 or so.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:40 am

Post by foilist13 »

I think the game is moving faster than you, Nikanor
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:43 am

Post by SpyreX »

As an addendum SSBF is ridiculously town HOWEVER that plan is silly and far, far too much time.

Let the votes and words do that work. If you want to keep track, ISO and pull the data and if it doesn't match what comes out later BOOM SCUMSHOT.

But, no. No way am I gonna be down with compilation as a function of time.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Leafsnail »

SSBF wrote:Sorry for acting like a newb, but what exactly is deflection? I haven't really seen it on Mafiascum Wiki.
"Person x is doing it too!! Why aren't you attacking them??"
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Interestingly enough this is a question that never really got properly answered.
The initial vote? Ridiculous amounts of active lurking.
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Hmmm. I think I see something here...

...no wait.....Nope. Still seeing
BS

I haven't "avoided" any points made against me Pom. Nice try there :roll:
She didn't accuse you of that. Nice of you to let your guilty conscience speak, though.
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:I'm still getting this "He's scum! Let's just lynch him already God dammit!!" mentality when people vote me.
It's because you are scum.
foilist13 wrote:Forgive me, but I can't jump on the MS wagon that fast. I voted Chronopie D1 for doing just that, and I'm not ready to make myself a hypocrite just yet.
This is scummy. Midnight's Sorrow is on your hitlist, and yet you aren't prepared to vote him since you don't want to appear hypocritical. DON'T ACCUSE ME OF MISREPPING THIS IS WHAT YOU JUST WROTE (if you think this isn't the case, please correct it).
SerialClergyman wrote:Rggh, I'm digging your style, Spy, but I wish you'd chosen someone other than MS. I know you won't take meta arguments, but when I was literally in a game that was running AS THIS GAME was running and was scum, and got MS lynched with essentially exactly the same sort of reasons, I'm really not hungry to jump on the wagon.
Can you give a link, please?
Midnight's Sorrow, champion of deflection wrote:Spyrx, Your just as hypocritical as Leaf was, when asked why he chose one out of all the ones that the very same accusations could apply to, only to ignore the question, and stick with that one to the exclusion of all else.
JESUS CHRIST ARGH
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:You know what?

Screw it!!

I'm so absolutely f-ing confident that Sevis/Shrine is scum, that I'll willingly go to f-ing noose myself the next day phase if he flips otherwise!

Robonik can wait!! I sees me some Sevis/Shrine scum~

Unvote
Vote:Shrine
Hilariously sudden change of heart is hilarious sudden.

Also - I don't see the point of making 6 person lists for everyone, but foilist's list is certainly illuminating. He puts obvtown Parama on for "tunnelling" me on for
voting him
"bending the truth". The best part, though, is that he puts Dr Robotnik at the top for "active lurking" and yet has been defending Midnight's Sorrow (also on his list :/) from Spyrex. Awesome work dude.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:11 am

Post by foilist13 »

@leafsnail: I'm not voting MS because I think robotnik is scummier. The hypocryte part would be me jumping on his wagon without reasons, which do exist but are outweighed by robotnik.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

Leafsnail wrote:

Screw it!!

I'm so absolutely f-ing confident that Sevis/Shrine is scum, that I'll willingly go to f-ing noose myself the next day phase if he flips otherwise!

Unvote

It's not a change of heart...I've said time and time again that Sevis/Shrine is scum. I've just decided to fuck it and stick it there anyways. I don't care if no one else sees that he is scum. Nothing has told me he isn't otherwise. So what the diddy is your problem???
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:16 am

Post by nhammen »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Nhammen's roleblocker claim really doesn't have a whole lot to do with my view of him.
Would you mind stating where your view of me does come from?
SpyreX wrote:I want this group of people that in some circles we would call the NEW BASTION OF DEATH:

Parama
Nacho
Serial
SSBF
Unsight
Socrates
LynchMePls
As I said before, I do not quite agree with Unsight's inclusion on this list.
SpyreX wrote:to pick A single target from this list which shall be called THE LIST OF THE DEAD WALKING:

Midnight's Sorrow
Shrinehime
Timeeater
Nhammen

And make them dead. Right now.
No robotnik? No askbob?
SpyreX wrote:Nhammen wouldn't bother me as much if he had posted earlier in the day today than ahead of the game. However, want to know a secret? Gut says we're gonna see a town flip here but now is the time to deal with it because THIS ARGUMENT EVERY DAY IS NOT AWESOME.
As Socrates has suggested, an investigation on me would answer the arguments, but keep a Town role.

I do not completely agree with the MS wagon. I have a slightly dumb Town read on him right now. He has acted scummy, but it is seemingly in his meta. And he is not the worst offender.
Leafsnail wrote:...Really?
ISO 66 wrote:Out of all the people this could apply to...you choose me?? Why?
ISO 72 wrote:Your terribad jumping on the smallest things and obvious trying to make it into something bigger then it is, when that very small thing could be very easily applied to other people, when ther are probably more BIGGER issues that may or may not be trying to be covered up in this...VERY obvious ploy, is very dully noted.~
ISO 87 wrote:And pray tell me now Leaf. How is what your doing now scumhunting? Your tunneling pure and simple. You don't even seem all that bothered with trying to find scum else where. As long as you get rid of your annoyance right?
(Tunneling accusation is probably fair, but the defence amounts to deflection)
Are you using a different definition of deflection than I am? Deflection is when someone completely ignores the attacks against them and tries to move attention elsewhere. He, on the other hand, has either defended against or admitted to all of the accusations against him, but said it does not make scum. This is not deflection.
Leafsnail wrote:He also uses broken Tu Quoque a lot... which feels like a slightly modified form of deflection.
What is this word? If you are going to use strange terms, it would be nice to have a meaning...
Pomegranate wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Sorry for acting like a newb, but what exactly is deflection? I haven't really seen it on Mafiascum Wiki.
When you try to deflect negative attention off of yourself onto someone else, usually while avoiding points made against you.

And with that,
Vote: Midnight Sorrow
. A fast-paced wagon to get us moving.
Pomegranate wrote:
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:I haven't "avoided" any points made against me Pom. Nice try there :roll:
You're implying that I accused you of doing so.
So, you are saying you disagree with Leafsnail's accusation of deflection?
Faraday wrote:Town:
foilist13
Faraday
Lowell
LynchMePls
nhammen
Parama
SpyreX
SerialClergyman
Unsight
vezopiraka
Super Smash Bros. Fan

I think they're all self explanatory^ some are stronger than others but w/e
Does everyone have a Town read on Unsight? What am I apparently missing? For me, Unsight is sitting right in between Town and Scum.
Faraday wrote:Dr. Robotnik
Dry-fit
askbob
Leafsnail
Midnight's Sorrow
Nachomamma8
Pomegranate
Shrinehme
Socrates
Nikanor
Timeater

The people on the not town have varying degrees of scumminess. I'd not mind all of them dying at once though, in fact I think that it'd contain pretty much all the scum.

Socrates/Shrin/Dry-fit as my top 3 I think.

Unsure on the MS wagon, I'm not actively against it but I think there are better options.
Agree with most of this list. MS appears a bit Townie to me... Soc is only scummy for his predecessor's play, and the added probability because of the block.

Speaking of which:
@Soc, what do you think of your predecessor's play?
@nacho, what do you think of your predecessor's play?
@Nik, what do you think of your predecessor's play?

Maybe these questions are useless, but maybe they help... Never know.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:@Everyone: I want you to list out your top two to six suspects here with explaination why (No need to put in order, except that you mention your top suspicion). Also, do you think we're ready for a Day 2 lynch?
Isn't this sort of what Timeater asked? Except with the addition of cases. And if anybody answered Timeater's question and had not mentioned the player beforehand, they took flak for it. So what reason is there to do the exact same thing again?
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:I'm planning on making a list of everyone's top two to six suspects. It won't include the explaination as it would make it too long, but it will include all suspects. I plan on updating this list daily.
Woo! Have fun with that! For my list, just use the list I provided Timeater with and add robotnik. If you don't know my reasons... ask me. But I think I have given reasons for each of them, so...
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:One point is added to a person when they land on another person's second to sixth most scummiest group. Two point is added when a person is on another person's top suspect choice, which will be bolded.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:The benefit of this list is that it could help us find an general opinion on who we think is scum.
If you can't find the general opinion on who is scum, then you haven't been reading the thread very well.
Leafsnail wrote:
SSBF wrote:Sorry for acting like a newb, but what exactly is deflection? I haven't really seen it on Mafiascum Wiki.
"Person x is doing it too!! Why aren't you attacking them??"
Wait.
That
is your definition of deflection? That is called finding a scumtell. And a pretty solid one at that. And you think that finding this is scummy? What
are
you smoking?
Leafsnail wrote:
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Interestingly enough this is a question that never really got properly answered.
The initial vote? Ridiculous amounts of active lurking.
His question was why attack him for this, but not sevis or robotnik or askbob or any of the others that were also doing this. And now I kinda want to know the answer as well...
Leafsnail wrote:Can you give a link, please?
Serial gave a link when I asked him for one. If you ISO him, you should find it.
Leafsnail wrote:
Midnight's Sorrow, champion of deflection wrote:Spyrx, Your just as hypocritical as Leaf was, when asked why he chose one out of all the ones that the very same accusations could apply to, only to ignore the question, and stick with that one to the exclusion of all else.
JESUS CHRIST ARGH
JESUS CHRIST ARGH
Leafsnail wrote:

Screw it!!

Unvote
Except for the fact that he has been pushing a sevis case all Day long.
Leafsnail wrote:The best part, though, is that he puts Dr Robotnik at the top for "active lurking" and yet has been defending Midnight's Sorrow (also on his list :/) from Spyrex. Awesome work dude.
I think you called this thing deflection. Wow! So you are doing it too!!
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Another bandwagon on me, simply because instead of simply totally lurking, I actually try to post unlike a bunch who actually just don't post at all and get away with it. Jesus.
And Folist's:
"1) Parama: Illogical tunneling.
2) Leafsnail: Opportunistic, and bending of the truth.
3) Dr Robotnik: Active lurker, top suspect
4) shrine: Inability to recover from Sevis' foolishness.
5) nhammen: don't buy the roleblocker claim, inconsistant posting.
6) MS: gut read, inability to defend himself, active lurking."

MS and nhammen may appear suspicious, but certainly not because of "lurking." Try to find a better reason my friend.
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Parama »

SpyreX wins the thread d(''d)

Anyways, tbh I'd rather see any of the other 3 dead before MS. Just my opinion but I still don't really see the MS case while the other 3 I see or have added to (or in the case of nhammen started)
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:55 am

==Irrelavent to the game.==
@Dr. Robotnik: I'd recommend getting an avatar. Just saying as it will better identify you.
==Relavent to the game from here.==
Dr. Robotnik wrote:Another bandwagon on me, simply because instead of simply totally lurking, I actually try to post unlike a bunch who actually just don't post at all and get away with it. Jesus.
First off, you haven't been nearly as active as other people here (Me, Parama, Socrates, Leafsnail, and LynchMePls are good examples of more active people then you).

Secondly,
this is completely wrong.
Nachomamma8's case on you deliberately explained all of the scummy acts that you have commited, such as being lazy, hypocritical, failing to explain things, poor responses, etc. Read his case on you and response to them properly.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:56 am

Post by foilist13 »

1) inconsistent posting and lurking are very different things. Inconsistent posting is refering to him appearing when he needs to defend himself, and then disappearing when the wagon cools down.

2) MS is doing what you're doing. "Active lurking" and "lurking" are not the same thing. MS is just not doing it a egregiously as you are.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Anyone on my list as long as my brothers in blood can pick a target is fine.

Needless to say score tech vig points taking care of bidness on that list too.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Nachomamma8 wrote: At this point, Dr. Robo makes the following post:
Dr. Robotnik wrote:Cannot...resist....too...suspicious with that one post....

Vote:SSBF
He’s too lazy to refer back to the actual scummy post, and he finds SSBF such an obvious Mafioso that he fails to explain his reasoning.
1) I wasn't too lazy, it was clearly referenced in the situation and the quote thing on this site sucks. Sorry.

2) What I got out of the wagon was it was a half joking one that obviously wasn't going to succeed. I was right.
Nachomamma8 wrote: Part 2: Your Reasons for Voting Me are Completely Valid Which is Why You Should Vote a Mason.

Dr. Robo’s scummy actions earn him a vote from Vi, and the entire town comes tumbling after. His response?

Dr. Robotnik wrote:
Well well well. I gots a wagon on me. I don't blame you guys, after all, I haven't posted much, you are right about that.
Quote:
I'd also like to add that he fails to answer one of my question on what post he found suspicious, which gives him a little more shades of scumminess then Midnight's Sorrow.

I hadn't read that yet, which is why it wasn't posted.

Ironically, the wagon against me looks mostly like its town driven, and for some good reasons (like myself not posting). I'm talking now, I assure you!

Right now the most interesting bit of info to me is the fact that we have three masons, and one or more of them could be werewolves. daniel94581 stands out, not because of his typical noob "super defense" but because of his rolefishing. Add that to the fact that he could be werewolf even being a mason and it is something to consider.

Sadly, Lynchmepls is also suspicious, but for him, I feel it is simply because he is new.

Timeater to my knowlege hasn't posted anything helpful either. I'll read through the thread and check.

Vote:daniel94581

This is a VERY untownlike response. First of all, he completely agrees with the people voting for him, which is not the townie instinct AT ALL. Especially when people are voting for you for the following reasons: [/quote]
Yes, I acknowledged I hadn't posted much, therefore making me a good candidate.
Nachomamma8 wrote:Part 3: Hypocrisy is a Cruel Mistress

Interestingly enough, Dr. Robo has two points of hypocrisy, so this Part will have be split into subsections.

Subsection A: If the President Does It, It’s Not Scummy
Dr. Robotnik wrote:

While I feel he certainly has been acting suspicious, the fact that the wagon formed so fast, with some just hopping on with no explanations is also worrysome.
Ahh, so when I actually try to reform and help the town, I get slammed with being a hypocrite? OK, then I guess you want me to go back to not trying to find any scum? Hmm, thats a weird situation.
Dr. Robotnik, two days later… wrote:

Vote:daniel94581

Subsection B: Voting for reasons is bad. By the way, I think that the dude in the yellow hat is scum…
So yeah, I gave my reasons for that...but yeah...
snoPING AS usual I see

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”