Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Fate »

I WAS going to catch up in all my games today, but right when I get to the cafe I get called in to work. YAYYYYYYY

Quickpost: WHO THE FUCK SHOT SPYREX AND WHY? (FUCK YOU SNOWBUNNY)
ONLY TWO DEATHS? BOTH CLAIMED?
SCUM SHOT TAR CUZ THEY THOUGHT HE WAS LYING AND HES BASICALLY A USURPER.

WHOEVER NEIGHBORIZED ME WITH THIS TOOL NEEDS TO RETHINK THEIR TOWN READS.

I DONT LIKE THE FACT THAT NOT A SINGLE PERSON CLAIMED TO WORSHIPED GOO YESTERDAY AND THEY CAME OUT OF LEFT FIELD IN THE LEAD.

HAS ORTO TOLD US WHY HE DIDNT DIE?

ILL LEAVE THIS HERE:
Vote Dramonic

DOWN WITH A SB LYNCH. CLAIMING THE SHOT DOESNT MAKE YOU ANY LESS OF A SK.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Fate wrote:
I WAS going to catch up in all my games today, but right when I get to the cafe I get called in to work. YAYYYYYYY

Quickpost: WHO THE FUCK SHOT SPYREX AND WHY? (FUCK YOU SNOWBUNNY)
ONLY TWO DEATHS? BOTH CLAIMED?
SCUM SHOT TAR CUZ THEY THOUGHT HE WAS LYING AND HES BASICALLY A USURPER.

WHOEVER NEIGHBORIZED ME WITH THIS TOOL NEEDS TO RETHINK THEIR TOWN READS.

I DONT LIKE THE FACT THAT NOT A SINGLE PERSON CLAIMED TO WORSHIPED GOO YESTERDAY AND THEY CAME OUT OF LEFT FIELD IN THE LEAD.

HAS ORTO TOLD US WHY HE DIDNT DIE?

ILL LEAVE THIS HERE:
Vote Dramonic

DOWN WITH A SB LYNCH. CLAIMING THE SHOT DOESNT MAKE YOU ANY LESS OF A SK.
Agreeing with a lynch but not voting for me? That's nice.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Plum »

totallynotmafia wrote:I worshipped the Egyptian Gods.

The thing that is strangest to me about Snow_Bunny's kill is the fact that she claimed it. I've never played as a vig before but I thought that being a vig is something you'd want to keep to yourself to avoid being NKed, so why did you claim it so early SB?
Yeah seriously wait a minute. In fact. Combied with everything, including reflexively voting me for being upset at her NK choice . . .
Snow_Bunny wrote:That's odd, I thought I had you ranked down on Neutral. Well, you are on neutral, 'nuff said.
In reference to SpyreX. Fate and Ort were listed under 'scummy'. Not that I'd have been pleased by a Fate NK that much, either, but still, this shows no consistency in scumhunting in a scummy way. Also she listed Spy claiming causing the vote/action shift 'interesting', but now claims it was a primary motivation of her shot.
Snow_Bunny wrote:No, I'm voting for you for having an stereotyped scum reaction to killing someone. You see, others have stated their thoughts differently. I don't know, your reaction can't be genuine unless you know for sure Spyrex is town. Yeah, it may be something weak, but there's nothing better as of now.
Wait, so it can't be genuine unless I know Spy is Town, I tell you I don't, so I must be lying scum by that logic, and you call that 'weak'? Do you even believe what you're saying right now, or am I misreading something?
Fate wrote:I DONT LIKE THE FACT THAT NOT A SINGLE PERSON CLAIMED TO WORSHIPED GOO YESTERDAY AND THEY CAME OUT OF LEFT FIELD IN THE LEAD.
I can only speak for myself, but having nothing better to go on besides ABR's green light to Worship them and Town-looking Spy suggesting Good Things would happen if we did, well there you are.
Beholder
Beholder
Townie
Beholder
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by Beholder »

VasudeVa replaces Elscouta as of this post.
DarkStalker
DarkStalker
Townie
DarkStalker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by DarkStalker »

Hello. I, as I'm sure some of you are, am still awaiting PF's arrival.

@Fate/Iecerint:

SpyreX/ABR said to worship The GOO. If you were watching, you might've noticed that.

--About Mina--

I think, that as our best course if action, is to vote out/remove Mina. There are many things that could be happening (I, for one, think it's possible that Plum may be right and there may be a secret cult. PF and I talked about this before he went V/LA.) There may be any number of reasons why Mina is in Limbo, but I'd rather not leave anthing to chance (I wanted to say Fate SOOOOO badly..) and have this turn ourt badly for us.

vote: Mina
They taped over your mouth, Scribbled out the Truth with their lies, and gave animorpherv and PokerFace a hydra account :)
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

ok there is a thousand things i can talk about. lets see:

ooba's list.
well its great that im not on the scum area. interesting that dram thinks its cool.
i am glad that he put his suspicions down so we can compare for it later.
over all ooba is playing very pro town.
hes also helping with the judeachristian angels vote problem.

on worship.
i did vote for the angels like i said i would.

snow bunny and tar claiming kills.
scum gambit on either of them? tar is making alot of gambits so leaning towards picking snow bunny as scum if i had to choose between the two. but if tar survives past night 3 then he will get first place.

SK dying.
:)

not knowning the alignment just yet.
very unfortunate because we might have some leads if we knew that one of them were scum.

no lynch.
it would be nice to figure out why there was a no lynch.

mina in limbo.
im giving her a pass for now. no need to pull the plug when she can give us insight on what she knows.

spyrex's death.
well in his ISO 55, he tries to direct the sk/vig ironicly he dies by that person. i had a scum feel on him but it might have been because of the other game that we were playing at teh exact same time. both of us are dead now. but what was very wierd was how spyrex ignored me the whole game. marks me as very scummy.

dramonic bandwagon.
i support it. i will join later. but i think we need to discuss more before we even get close to ending the day.

DTM: i thought she was scum. then town. then scum. now she is leaning town again.

thats what i have now. i hope to post a little more frequently.

[edit before post]
Darkstalker.
top of the ooba list and is wanting to kill someone that cant defend thierself.

vote: DarkStalker
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Plum »

Mighty Orbots wrote:@Plum, that'd be a pretty surprising cult recruitment mechanic given how public it is. As soon as we figured it out everyone that got recruited would be outed.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Everyone that got recruited, sure. But to kill a Cult you need to identify the Leader; even being able to lynch a recruit everyday would do us little enough good. That's why I can see it being used as a 'Modified Cult' mechanic.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I worshipped the
Egyptians

The number of Norse votes is a little weird. Same with JC, as ooba indicated.
DS wrote:@Fate/Iecerint:

SpyreX/ABR said to worship The GOO. If you were watching, you might've noticed that.
1. No, he didn't say that. He said to worship anyone but the Norse.
2. Why are you directing this at me.
DS wrote:I think, that as our best course if action, is to vote out/remove Mina. There are many things that could be happening (I, for one, think it's possible that Plum may be right and there may be a secret cult. PF and I talked about this before he went V/LA.) There may be any number of reasons why Mina is in Limbo, but I'd rather not leave anthing to chance (I wanted to say Fate SOOOOO badly..) and have this turn ourt badly for us.
lol

Vote: DarkStalker
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

Umm...Darkstalker, Mina is effectively treestumped so that seems like a massive waste of a lynch to me. What if someone new is placed in limbo every day, do we use the lynch on them each day? Imagine if each one was town that would be disastrous.

Vote: Darkstalker
For coming up with a way to waste our lynch disguised as trying to get rid of a cult. Didn't ABR say that nobody was recruited by cult anyway?

If we do need to get rid of people in limbo then we should have Snow_Bunny kill them. I think there's a good chance SB is the SK, as in response to what Fate said I think that claiming the shot actually makes you
more
of an SK, given that a vig would be worried about being Nked, but SK's are often bulletproof hence why I think an SK is more likely to claim vig than an actual vig this early in the game because they know they are safe at night, and I don't really buy SB's answer that she would rather be NKed than other possibly better players.

Regardless of whether she is SK I think we can utilise her NK, and shooting Mina tonight to figure out what is going on with limbo is probably a good way to start.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Presuming that DTM is a "modified lyncher" just like Tar (as they claim), cult did not recruit N1.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Replacing in. Welcome me.

--

Be reading the thread now. If there is anything that needs my immediate attention, do point it out for me.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Iecerint »

^ Who did you used to be, VV?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Beholder wrote:
VasudeVa replaces Elscouta as of this post.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

Hang on...
Albert B. Rampage wrote:The bad news is that we are dealing with a cult. A "modified cult", to be specific; whatever that means. I suspect this cult is what Spyrex called the Endless.

And it appears that they have recruited last night because there are now 4 neutrals in the game.

There are 15 town, 4 neutrals and 6 scum in this game. Among these players currently in the game, there are 5 alignments in total. That means that besides the town and the mafia, we are dealing with a modified lyncher (likely Tar and DTM), the aforementioned modified cult, and a "modified survivor".

The good news is that if there are only 4 neutrals at the moment, the cult didn't succeed in recruiting anyone yesterday if you do the math.
I know you crossed that bit out after but when you say "there are now..." does that mean you knew what the setup was N1? If that's the case can't you then work out the allignments of those who are dead?
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

Beholder wrote:VasudeVa
Vasawhata?

This name is vaguely dirty.
rajaskldfjaskdfreak wrote:no lynch.
it would be nice to figure out why there was a no lynch.
Good post except this bit. We have someone (Katy) claiming Ort is town, so there's no reason to out this.

I like the DarkStalker votes muchly. I'd go there but.

@Tar: Please help me with a couple things.
Tar wrote:If somebody else gets rid of the Mafia Godfather within three days, I become town.
Tar wrote:Because SaintKerrigan is dead and I'm still in the game. Next question?
and
Tar wrote:I've already used one of them, and thanks to that I'm reasonably sure that DTMaster is town
Tar wrote:DTM shares my win condition (unsurprisingly, since I'm the reason he's in the game).

@Mod: Votecount plz
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
DarkStalker
DarkStalker
Townie
DarkStalker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by DarkStalker »

DarkStalker wrote:
I think, that as our best course if action, is to
vote out/remove
Mina. There are many things that could be happening (I, for one, think it's possible that Plum may be right and there may be a secret cult. PF and I talked about this before he went V/LA.) There may be any number of reasons why Mina is in Limbo, but I'd rather not leave anthing to chance (I wanted to say Fate SOOOOO badly..) and have this turn ourt badly for us.

vote: Mina
(in regards to the bold)

I put this in here as in if you guys don't want to vote, we could have a vig kill it, or possibly another role that removes players from the game to remove it, if there is one. Apparently, you guys seem to be skipping over it.
They taped over your mouth, Scribbled out the Truth with their lies, and gave animorpherv and PokerFace a hydra account :)
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Iecerint »

One close-to-obvtown player removed from the game by dumb town is quite enough, thank you.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Okaaay, I am so confused. Please tell me who is the hydra of who etc. I'm a bit confused. The large player base doesn't help too.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Iecerint »

DS (players listed in sig) and MO (Zorblag and PapaZito) are hydras.

The only other piece of the puzzle is that Faraday mistakenly posts on J-Scope a few times.
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Katy »

Tarhalindur wrote:Wow, I haven't seen such a good example of useless blather disguised as game analysis (Information Instead of Analysis) in a while.

Vote: Katy
Well, as I said in my post, I still wanted to go back and look at yesterday. I was just putting my thoughts in response to what had happened so far this day, because this game moves freaking fast.

In any case, now that I have been able to take a look at the end of the last day, which I missed due to my V/LA, I have a better handle on what I think about people.

For my worship, I voted
Egyptians
, but I did it just to see if it would show up in whatever ABR was doing for today. In order to help people who are trying to figure things out, my worship vote doesn't count. I'm not sure if there's any point in me voting or not at all from now on.

Anyways, as to people in the game:

The Scummy:

Snow_Bunny and DarkStalker are two that are confusing me, both have made blatantly anti-town actions but both have done them unambiguously and out way in the open, so I can't tell if they are town that isn't paying attention or scum that are making themselves as plain as day.

Snow_Bunny
claims a kill on someone everyone thought was anti-town, and
DarkStalker
suggests lynching a player of unknown alignment who cannot affect the game right now. I'm still feeling that Mina was town so this is not only a time-waster, but probably directly anti-town as well since I think it would lead to a town lynch of a person who can't defend herself against it.

Vote: DarkStalker
because I think there's more chance Snow_bunny is actually being truthful.

Dramonic
was the very picture of active lurker yesterday, posting regularly, but posting little of substance. He was also fairly eager for the hammer to fall on Orto.

I also haven't changed my mind on
Nikanor
from yesterday. I disagree that the justification given for a vote does not indicate alignment. He made more than one vote whose justification indicated little to no thought put into his vote. I think town players are motivated to win and therefore motivated to find scum, not just vote for whoever has the most votes already, or other equally lazy reasons. I'm not saying every vote has to be accompanied by a dazzling case, or that you can't follow on the reasoning of others, but I tend to give town reads to people who put in some effort.

He also tried more than once to downplay ABR's plan, which now that it's actually played out into helpful info goes in the scum column.

The only thing that's holding me back is I am sure he and Parama wouldn't be scum together, and Parama's whole game consists of "Too much spam, I'm not playing" which is no more pro-town than anything I pointed out for Nik.

Towners:

ABR
: His power works and it seems to be a pretty pro-town power. I am buying what he is selling.

Tar/DTM
: This would be an outrageous gambit if they are lying and their claims match with ABR's census. I don't see how they could be other than what they claim.

Iecerint
: I still think he's town based on behavior and the info he's shared with everyone.

Orto
: As I said, I have info from the night that indicates he has to be a good guy. Unless anyone can think of a way that "benevolent spirit" could be bad. And because of that I'm also not interested in finding out why his lynch didn't work.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

I voted GOO.
The case on me is funny, considering there's no difference since yesterday but it's just now that anyone is saying stuff.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by Fate »

Agreeing with a lynch but not voting for me? That's nice
Regardless of whether she is SK I think we can utilise her NK, and shooting Mina tonight to figure out what is going on with limbo is probably a good way to start.

Thanks for claiming SK though, we'll get around to you.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Beholder
Beholder
Townie
Beholder
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by Beholder »

Day 2, Vote Count 2

The Endless Night...

Losses continue within the core, but perhaps there is a reason to hope?

1 Starbuck ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
2 Faraday ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
3 Albert B. Rampage ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
4 manho ( 2 ) [ 11 ] - manho
5 dramonic ( 2 ) [ 11 ] - DTMaster, Fate
6 chronopie ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
7 Fate ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
8 ooba ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
9 Mighty Orbots ( 1 ) [ 12 ] - MightyOrbots
10 Parama ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
11 Plum ( 1 ) [ 12 ] - Snow_Bunny
12 totallynotmafia ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
14 VasudeVa ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
15 DarkStalker ( 5 ) [ 8 ] - ooba, raj, Iecerint, totallynotmafia, Katy
16 Snow_Bunny ( 1 ) [ 12 ] - VasudeVa
17 Nikanor ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
18 Mina ( 1 ) [ 12 ] - DarkStalker
20 Katy ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
21 Tarhalindur ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
22 Percy ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
23 Albatross ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
24 rajrhcpfreak ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
25 CryMeARiver ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
26 Iecerint ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
27 FlipScythe ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -
28 DTMaster ( 0 ) [ 13 ] -

Votes Required to Lynch: 13
Not Voting: 13
Deadline: June 20

A new number, in brackets ( [] ) has been introduced. This latest vote count was delayed while I perfected it. This number shows how many more votes a player needs to be lynched. This number really isn't needed for this game, but another I'm developing, but I decided to test it here to see how it looks.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by manho »

thanks for the vote count =]
will read DarkStalker later.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:10 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

It should be clear from what was said yesterday anyhow but at this point I'll make it official that I've got a quick topic with Mina. It's noteworthy in part because we are not allowed to daytalk in it so not all quick topics do allow day talk.

As she's not about just now to claim her worship I'll share that she said she would be worshiping the Great Old Ones for her.

It's also probably worth pointing out that those in Limbo aren't targetable by the actions of others (unless a role overrides that for some reason.) They count towards win conditions and can be lynched but that's about it. For example, I assume that being in Limbo stopped Albert B. Rampage's census ability from targeting Mina and she isn't on the list of numbers per faction despite still being alive.

@Plum, even if killing recruits doesn't kill the cult it'd still be a pretty silly recruitment mechanism for a cult to out their members as they're recruited. I realize that Albert B. Rampage said modified but I just don't think it's at all reasonable to think that (or anything which would publicly identify all the recruits in the game thread as they happen) would be the modification.

@ooba, while you're working with them remember that I'm not positive that we're dealing with 44 worship votes. That's just the least number that we could be working with to get the percents we got at the start of the day.

@VasudeVa, do you know why you replaced in for Elscouta? He posted this morning and didn't give any indication that he was going to need to leave the game that I can see there.

@Chronopie, do you still assume that SaintKerrigan was scum? If so what are you basing that assumption on?

My voting test is now concluded. I'll leave it to Papa Zito to vote for either Chronopie or DarkStalker tomorrow.

Unvote

-Zorblag R`Lyeh

Elscouta was replaced because he requested it.
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”