Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:40 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Y/Ask Y/about Y/whether Y/you Y/RB Y/in Y/the y/day, Y/too. Y/<_<

Y/It's Y/bizarre Y/that Y/you Y/haven't Y/already Y/asked Y/about Y/these Y/kinds Y/of Y/things.
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:36 pm

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

Pomegranate wrote:
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Pome's explanation be NAY satisfactory. Nay at all, me hearties.

Vote: Pomegranate
In what way is it unsatisfactory?
Yarrrrr. Look at ye, there, swabbin' the decks with yer lies an' halftruths and then ye ask ME why yer explanation be unsatisfactory?

Yer needs t' walk th' plank, ya wench.

To be puttin' it rather bluntly: If ye have a power role that ain't bein' clear to ye, ye owes it t' yerself t' clarify yer powers AFORE they come into play in th' game.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:59 am

Post by ZazieR »

Iecerint wrote:X/Z, X/if X/I X/haven't X/already X/answered X/your X/question, X/I X/don't X/understand X/it.

X/If X/someone X/else X/understands X/Z's X/question, X/please X/restate X/it X/for X/me.
Iecy stating evil players possibly having different restrictions. Other restrictions, instead submitted restrictions.
Submitted restrictions posted.
ZazieR poly-something nonsense absent.
DPotter increasing message area absent.
Iecy letter thingy absent.

Reason Iecy ignored submitted restrictions VS visible restrictions?
Ignore the ''R''
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:42 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Shattered Viewpoint made his point best,
And I say Pomegranate shall go west.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:01 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Iecerint wrote:Y/Ask Y/about Y/whether Y/you Y/RB Y/in Y/the y/day, Y/too. Y/<_<

Y/It's Y/bizarre Y/that Y/you Y/haven't Y/already Y/asked Y/about Y/these Y/kinds Y/of Y/things.
And again I repeat that, say, the fact that my alignment doesn't change is
implied
in my Role PM, but you make me PM Grimmy and ask why I didn't do it sooner, when it was clear in the first place... and I don't see what I did wrong- like, SV, what are my half-truths?

...?
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:56 am

Post by Iecerint »

ZazieR wrote:Iecy stating evil players possibly having different restrictions. Other restrictions, instead submitted restrictions.
Z/No, Z/the Z/theory Z/was Z/that Z/they Z/didn't Z/have Z/restrictions Z/at Z/all Z/based Z/on Z/flavor. Z/If Z/I Z/were Z/to Z/scumhunt Z/based Z/on Z/that, Z/I'd Z/be Z/suspicous Z/of Z/SV Z/and Z/LL Z/(and Z/PB). Z/PB Z/was Z/town, Z/and Z/I Z/don't Z/see Z/a Z/particular Z/reason Z/to Z/be Z/suspicious Z/of Z/SV Z/or Z/LL, Z/so Z/it's Z/not Z/a Z/good Z/tree Z/to Z/bark Z/up.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Pome, The Locke says that yes, that is that for now. The Locke was clarifying what answers he wanted about your role as you seemed to think The Locke was only asking one question. The Locke wanted to be sure that you were aware of The Locke's reasons for wanting to know about the role so that there will be no confusion and no excuses later if other information is to emerge.

With that said, The Locke will:

unvote

The Locke needs to hear from three players in particular because The Locke is not satisfied with their contributions today.

esuriospiritus, The Locke believes that you have a post restriction that The Locke guaran-damn-tees is one of the easiest in this game. The Locke says that not making the effort to contribute with your restriction is pretty damn scummy and is severely damaging to the People's Town. The Locke would like to know if you still think Pome and Deer are telling the truth and are town, and also if you have developed any other suspects than Doc Jabroni.

Deer, The Locke says that all he can see is you defending yourself about the miller claim. You have not answered The Locke's questions and you do not appear to be looking for scum in the slightest since you revealed your results on Pome. The Locke is starting to wonder if you have any genuine interest in whether Pome is scum or not.

Doc Jabroni, you have tested the patience of the most electrifying man in mafia entertainment for the last time. The Locke is done letting you hide away while Pomegranate takes a beatdown. Either you get your roody-poo candy-ass out here and contribute to this game or The Locke's going to lay the smackdown on you so damn hard you're not ever gonna get up.

Vote: DocPotter
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by Iecerint »

A/^ A/goodposting
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
I Reject Your Corporeality...
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:34 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

Oh god, how embarrassing. I profusely apologize for my absence (though I note that I'm not the only one to have been gone for an absurd length of time -- lookin' at you, DP). While you guys deserve to know that a fucking week of not posting is an anomaly and is unlikely to happen again even with my V/LA, I'm not particularly inclined to say much more about my absence than a general Public Service Announcement that 21st birthday alcohol levels and PTSD do not mix, and 'special brownies' are not going to alleviate things. At all.

Aaaaanyway.

Locke, SV and others seem to be of the opinion that Pom is digging herself a pretty deep hole here with not having clarified something she already claims her role PM implied with the mod earlier on. I'm confused as to why people find this to be scummy or suspicious, necessarily -- what makes anyone think that Pom being scum and failing to clarify her role PM is any more likely than Pom being town and failing to clarify her role PM? It seems to me that she should want to know what her role is capable of no matter her alignment, and so her having to ask the mod questions about the details of her role should be null, IMO.

I'm still not really crazy about Deer other than being moderately convinced he is telling the truth about his role claim. He could certainly be more helpful on the scumhunting front, but then, so could a lot of people. Like DP, who I doubt has as legitimate an excuse for his absence. >_<

@DP:
If you are town, I hate to put you in this position, but since I am rather convinced you are not:

Claim.

Or die.

Yes, I am soft-claiming killing power. No, I will not give you details.
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:08 am

Post by Iecerint »

B/Not B/asking B/about B/alignment-switching B/is B/scummy, B/because B/it B/would B/be B/less B/likely B/to B/be B/present B/on B/scum. B/Others B/just B/make B/no B/sense.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:44 am

Post by ZazieR »

Iecerint wrote:
ZazieR wrote:Iecy stating evil players possibly having different restrictions. Other restrictions, instead submitted restrictions.
Z/No, Z/the Z/theory Z/was Z/that Z/they Z/didn't Z/have Z/restrictions Z/at Z/all Z/based Z/on Z/flavor. Z/If Z/I Z/were Z/to Z/scumhunt Z/based Z/on Z/that, Z/I'd Z/be Z/suspicous Z/of Z/SV Z/and Z/LL Z/(and Z/PB). Z/PB Z/was Z/town, Z/and Z/I Z/don't Z/see Z/a Z/particular Z/reason Z/to Z/be Z/suspicious Z/of Z/SV Z/or Z/LL, Z/so Z/it's Z/not Z/a Z/good Z/tree Z/to Z/bark Z/up.
Disagreed.
Iecy believing evil players absent restriction. Meaning, visible restriction different submitted restrictions. Making ZazieR accusation valid. Agreed? Disagreeing includes giving reason.

Also, responding Iecy latest message.
Pomy explained already. Also, ZazieR already explained changing allignments impossible.

ZazieR getting impression Iecy playing devil advocate.

Disliking ESpiritus return message.

ZazieR preferring SViewpoint, Iecy, Espiritus today morning killing.
Ignore the ''R''
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Iecerint »

C/I C/don't C/understand C/what C/you're C/saying, C/or C/(as C/a C/side-effect) C/how C/it's C/different C/from C/what C/I've C/said. C/Since C/no C/one C/answered C/my C/request C/that C/someone C/explicate C/what C/you're C/talking C/about, C/my C/guess C/is C/that C/others C/don't C/understand, C/either. C/Give C/an C/example C/or C/something C/of C/what C/you're C/talking C/about.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:08 am

Post by Grimmy »

S
T
I
L
L

L
a
g
g
i
n
g

v
o
t
e

c
o
u
n
t

(prayer didnt work. lets try sacrifices. (Grimmy grabs a 14 peice bucket of KFC and hopes for the finger-licking best)

Pomegranate- 3

Deer
Strangercoug
Shattered Viewpoint

DocPotter-2

Esurio...
Locke Lamora

Iecirint-1

Zazier

Not Voting
Everyone else (unless I missed some)

Grimmy
will pass judgement (or a kidney stone) by the end of this week as to whether we need mass prods or deadlines, or both because they go well with the Feng Shui of this place
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:20 am

Post by ZazieR »

Iecerint wrote:C/I C/don't C/understand C/what C/you're C/saying, C/or C/(as C/a C/side-effect) C/how C/it's C/different C/from C/what C/I've C/said. C/Since C/no C/one C/answered C/my C/request C/that C/someone C/explicate C/what C/you're C/talking C/about, C/my C/guess C/is C/that C/others C/don't C/understand, C/either. C/Give C/an C/example C/or C/something C/of C/what C/you're C/talking C/about.
Iecy wrote:A/Z, A/my A/point A/was A/that, A/given A/that A/scum A/may A/not A/have A/real A/PRs A/based A/on A/flavor, A/we A/should A/have A/let A/everyone A/claim A/one A/before A/bringing A/up A/that A/possibility.
Submitted Restriction showing ZazieR, Iecy, DPotter restrictions being absent. Iecy believing evil players having other restrictions, instead submitted restrictions. Iecy 'believing' above stament, reason Iecy 'ignoring' above information?
Ignore the ''R''
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:12 am

Zazie: Be ye sayin' that since DP an' Iecy be havin' nay told us what restrictions they submitted, that they be therefore scum? That logic t'ain't clear t' me.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:03 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

The Locke says he can clarify this situation. The Locke believes that Zazie is saying this: Iecerint thought that scum had alternative restrictions (actually, he said none at all, but the point remains the same). Zazie does not see Iecerint, DP or Zazie's restrictions in the list of submitted restrictions. It follows that were any of the players in this game to be scum fake-claiming restrictions, they are likely to be among those who have restrictions which were not submitted. Zazie doubts the sincerity of Iecy's original statement given that he apparently now shows no interest in this fact. Does The Locke have that correct?

esurio: The Locke wants to know why you made that softclaim because The Locke does not see any need for that.

As for the matter of Pome, The Locke's concerns are more that Deer's results imply an anti-town alignment and that currently the role does not make complete sense, which makes The Locke think we are either not being told something or we are being lied to completely. The Locke would not be quite so dubious if it were not for the presence of both the SK and the bounty hunter, which massively complicate the alleged affects of Pome's role. The more The Locke thinks about it, the more The Locke thinks that this role does not fit in with The Locke's current knowledge of the game.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:16 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Locke Lamora wrote:As for the matter of Pome, The Locke's concerns are more that Deer's results imply an anti-town alignment and that currently the role does not make complete sense, which makes The Locke think we are either not being told something or we are being lied to completely. The Locke would not be quite so dubious if it were not for the presence of both the SK and the bounty hunter, which massively complicate the alleged affects of Pome's role. The more The Locke thinks about it, the more The Locke thinks that this role does not fit in with The Locke's current knowledge of the game.
Grimmy said that he knew what would happen had I targeted CC or Zang, but he would not tell me- Why? I do not know, ask him yourself, okay?

I like the DP pressure, clear?
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Iecerint »

D/OH:
Zaz wrote:ZazieR poly-something nonsense absent.
D/I D/hadn't D/even D/noticed D/that. D/It's D/a D/good D/point D/if D/you're D/correct. D/I D/stopped D/worrying D/about D/it D/too D/much D/because D/after DP D/let D/the D/cat D/out D/of D/the D/bag, D/the D/situation D/was D/WIFOM-exploitable.

D/Is D/there D/anyone D/who's D/claimed D/that D/none D/of D/their D/submitted D/PRs D/were D/used, D/especially D/if D/they D/listed D/theirs D/after DP's D/outburst? D/That D/might D/be D/valid.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Iecerint wrote:D/OH:
Zaz wrote:ZazieR poly-something nonsense absent.
D/I D/hadn't D/even D/noticed D/that. D/It's D/a D/good D/point D/if D/you're D/correct. D/I D/stopped D/worrying D/about D/it D/too D/much D/because D/after DP D/let D/the D/cat D/out D/of D/the D/bag, D/the D/situation D/was D/WIFOM-exploitable.

D/Is D/there D/anyone D/who's D/claimed D/that D/none D/of D/their D/submitted D/PRs D/were D/used, D/especially D/if D/they D/listed D/theirs D/after DP's D/outburst? D/That D/might D/be D/valid.
Didn't Grimmy say that he would also include some of his own PRs?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Iecerint »

E/Did E/he? E/If E/so, E/immediate E/mystery E/maybe E/solved.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

The two restrictions I sent did not get used,
But it's better for Spanish not to be abused.
So that's confirmation Grimmy used his own,
Though which ones he did are to me unknown.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Grimmy wrote:Grimmy's Post Restriction Madness

This game will be full of twists and surprises.

Each Player will be asked/required to submit TWO separate Post restrictions to the mod (me). Players will recieve thier post restrictions from this pool (
as well as others provided by myself
) to portray during the whole game. This game will accept 12 Players and will have ~2 week deadlines to keep the game moving. (Note to all players, I am unavailable during the weekends, so do not expect any replies from me during this time, but any posts/votes/etc. will be dealt with in the order they are presented.

And it should be known that I like to experiment with my games, so do NOT expect a normal mafia game (Bastard modding aint got NOTHING on me.)

However, I am a firm beleiver in learning through experience, so if you are allowed to play in a mini them game (as per the mafiascum rules) then you are allowed/encouraged/you've been warned to play in this game.

Some base rules I will be insituting,
TREAT OTHER PLAYERS WITH A MODICUM OF RESPECT.
I hate when games turn into cursing matches between the participants, and i dont want to have to put on my Big Daddy Grimm shoes and open a can of Big Daddy Whoop@$$.
HUMOR IN THESE GAMES IS ENCOURAGED
If anyone here knows of me, you know that I like to enjoy these games as much as I can, and I shall be interacting in a NPC basis, responding to peoples comments here and there, but this is NOT a reflection of the roles of the game. It would be me interacting with another player just for the fun of it. The only SERIOUS stuff that I willpost gaem related will be rules, vote counts, day night scenes, and random recipes for those lonely nights when the weather absolutley sucks.

Anywho, If you have signed up or are going to sign up for my game*, please have the roles ready reasonably soon prior to the start of day one, so we can kick off this game as soon as possible

*signing up for Grimmy's games will not impact your weight, will not make you more popular at school, work, or the pizza shop you frequent every thursday. Be warned, though, that spontanious fits of laughter may ensue, and we are not responsbiel for any liquids or otherwise spewed at the screen, keyboard, family pet that make occur upn laughter induced by reading through this game

Lets have fun, shall we?

Grimmy
the idiot of the village known as mafiascum.net
Do the red, bolded words clear things up, Iec?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by Iecerint »

F/Yep. F/So F/I F/guess F/there F/was F/no F/point F/to F/Z's F/weird F/musing, F/after F/all. F/:(
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:10 pm

Yarrrr. Zazie, ye make me head throb.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:01 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

To Iecy, The Locke says this: Zazie's 'weird musing' was down to the fact that you did not seem to be taking any interest in this development, contrary to your earlier thinking. The Locke says that while DP did throw a spanner in the works somewhat, it's not as though someone could have later changed their restriction to fit what was claimed by another player. The Locke does not see how you now dismiss Zazie's concern as having no point. Your early point has no point. Zazie's point is still firmly intact.

Mod: can The Locke get a People's Prod on DP? It's been a week since he posted.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”