Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Plum »

Snow_Bunny wrote:Ok, regarding the NKs, if nothing went wrong, I was the one who shoot Spyrex down.
WHY?

No seriously. Why in hell?
Iecerint wrote:It's possible that DTM is the modified survivor, since we haven't heard that he's a modified survivor per se. I suppose Tar and/or DTM will let us know. In such an event, cult may have succeeded.
I have info which suggests that DTM is
not
the Modified Survivor, actually.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Plum wrote:I have info which suggests that DTM is not the Modified Survivor, actually.
Are you talking about the fact that Tar and DTM
claimed
modified lyncher? Because if so, I have that info too! :D

I srsly don't know who to vote.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Plum »

Parama?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Maybe. I want to see what he says first.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Iecerint »

(To clarify my post -- it should've been "that he's a modified lyncher" per se. Not that that applies any longer.)

ABR, are you in a position to tell why you excluded the Norse Gods from worship? Also, why did you ask us to estimate number of scum?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Iecerint wrote:ABR, are you in a position to tell why you excluded the Norse Gods from worship?
I don't want to do this now.
Iecerint wrote:Also, why did you ask us to estimate number of scum?
I though it might be a good way to find scumtells for when I did confirm the number of scum. It would also have been interesting if anyone was spot on. Now I dunno.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

DTMaster wrote:Fuck. Tar, was the action subject to shifting last night? I forgot to ask you last night,

Because I thought the running theory was that the role cop flip was shifted down 2 spaces since Spy claimed that abilities were shifted.
Considering that I targeted Plum to kill SaintKerrigan... I'd say last night's actions were shifted.

Now I need to think about why somebody - probably the Mafia, though I can't rule out either a really stupid vig or a really stupid Cult leader variant (Inquisitor?) - tried to kill me last night. Unless SaintKerrigan was a Bomb or something, I guess...
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:11 pm

Maybe it was Nikanor who was supposed to die but the action got shifted.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, if I understand the mechanics correctly tomorrow we should get alignment reveals for the two corpses, yes?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

Hmm...everybody votes CMAR with the intention to lynch Ortolan, the day ends in a no-lynch and CMAR claims to have lost his unlynchability...I wonder if this is all connected or if it is just coincindence. Can't wait to hear from FlipScythe.

I would also like to hear why Snow_bunny shot spyex.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Iecerint »

^ Yep, at the end of D2.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

Or nik, depends on the PoV XP
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Maybe it was Nikanor who was supposed to die but the action got shifted.
Why do you point this out now?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:30 pm

Because it was brought up now?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Nevermind. I'll watch and see.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

totallynotmafia wrote:Hmm...everybody votes CMAR with the intention to lynch Ortolan, the day ends in a no-lynch and CMAR claims to have lost his unlynchability...I wonder if this is all connected or if it is just coincindence. Can't wait to hear from FlipScythe.

I would also like to hear why Snow_bunny shot spyex.
I didn't
lose
it per se, it was a misunderstanding of some sort :p
Iec: Why did you say we should worship the Egyptians after thinking that Egyptian Set (SK) was scum? The Old Ones just gave a protown benefit, why not continue to worship them?
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by Iecerint »

^ I say why in the same post. I'm operating on the assumption that the factions are roughly balanced to start. Given that, scum deaths in a faction increase the ratio of town benefit to scum benefit when said faction has worship.

If SK was actually town (and we'll know after the day ends, so we can submit worship knowing her alignment for certain), then it probably becomes best to worship either Angels or Norse.

And if there is reason to believe that said balance did not exist, that's a whole separate issue.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Iecerint wrote:^ I say why in the same post. I'm operating on the assumption that the factions are roughly balanced to start. Given that, scum deaths in a faction increase the ratio of town benefit to scum benefit when said faction has worship.

If SK was actually town (and we'll know after the day ends, so we can submit worship knowing her alignment for certain), then it probably becomes best to worship either Angels or Norse.

And if there is reason to believe that said balance did not exist, that's a whole separate issue.
I still don't understand why not the Old Ones when they seemingly are aiding us...
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Well, yeah, there was more than 1 town GOO to start. So far I am not impressed.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Wait, 6 scum, between 4 god factions + men?

Does that mean that each God faction has 1 scum + 2 scum men, for a total of 6? (1 per God Faction for balance, as 2+ in a single God faction would be distorted.)

In that case, if Set was the Egyptian scum, worship Egypt bc we know that it's scum free...

--

SpyreX said that the only ways to clear the Ability/Vote-shift was to either 1) Kill him, or 2) Vote for GOO. He's dead and GOO is dominant, therefore there should be no shift.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by dramonic »

you'll notice he died delight, not delirium.
I'm a hoot
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Plum wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Ok, regarding the NKs, if nothing went wrong, I was the one who shoot Spyrex down.
WHY?

No seriously. Why in hell?
I thought his ability was antitown. I had a neutral reading on him, but after reading his ability for a second time I decided it was not really pro-town. The way he put his ability sounded to me as if he was hiding or faking something. So, as I wasn't sure the worship vote would end up in the GOO, I decided that killing him was the best course of action.

And, why in hell are you so mad about that? His alignment hasn't been confirmed yet. For all we know, he could have been scum. Or are you
sure
he is town?

Mmm... Odd...

Vote: Plum

For now that's a good place to have my vote on.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Chronopie »

SpyreX iso #0 wrote:Whatup game.

HOWEVER, I am waiting for confirmation on something but this whole hullaballoo with the voting may a.) be my fault b.) not be contained to voting and c.) only fixable in two ways - one of which is lynching me.

Depending on response I will have more information.

(Yea, I don't even know who this is voting but I dont care at the mo because we're not going to do anything stupid until I get this issue figured out, k? HINT: THAT MEANS IF YOU ARE COOL AND CAN DO THINGS DURING DAY DO NOT DO THEM YET)
This was just prior to his declaring that the shift was his fault.
SpyreX #2 wrote:Yeee-haw.

Ok, lemme lay this out as much as I can without causing any other issues:

Let me be clear: IF ANYTHING IN THIS APPLIES TO YOU DO NOT OUT YOURSELF TO CONFIRM ME.

I am Delirium/Delight of the Endless. My whole role changes whether or not the endless are who are being worshiped (Delirium/Delight, specifically).

While I am Delirium, all actions shift two down the list. Thats right. ALL actions (yea, this may help the scum not screw up but the net result depending could be worse).

I'm not getting into what happens if I am Delight. Lets just say that if all the endless are town its a pretty sweet ass gig.

So, depending on ABR's worship-o-meter (and the endless don't even appear to be a worshippable group at the mo') you may want to keep this in mind or lynch me. If ABR's plan could use the endless as the focal point that'd be pretty swank.
Bold emphasis mine. He flipped delight because the GOO are dominant, doesn't change the fact.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

@Tarhalindur, it's pretty unlikely that SaintKerrigan was a bomb or PGO or anything that would kill their targets given that I survived targeting him just fine. I suppose maybe he only tried to kill people trying to kill him but it's much more likely that if you've lost one of your protections it was someone else targeting you. As far as my claim goes, you can doubt it if you like but it seems to me that it would be incredibly short sighted of me to lie about this were I scum.

@Chronopie, you seem to have missed it despite my putting it in bold and the discussion which resulted after I brought it up but I got a sane alignment cop result of town for SaintKerrigan. Unless he's a non-godfather (as Tarhalindur killed him and is still in the game) scum who doesn't investigate normally for some other reason the Egyptian Pantheon hasn't lost a scum member yet. I'd also be pretty leery of assuming that a six person scum team would have to be one god from each of the four pantheons and two men. It's possible but unless someone else has information I don't there's no reason to assume that has to be the distribution.

@Snow_Bunny, SpyreX was upfront with his ability and actively participating in the game (unlike far too many players.) His ability was a bit of a pain but thanks to the information he provided it was completely possible to work around it. He would not have been my first choice for a vig at all.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by Plum »

I'm mad about having a good reason to think SpyreX was pro-Town (good vibes augmented the declared ability/Townhelp he gave - sure his passive ability was a slight pain, but telling all and helping us work with it and being a vocal scumhunter . . . yeah) and when Spy is Town he can make really really good things happen, y'see. Why not Vig, hell, a complete lurker or something? Am I sure he is Town? No, not completely positive, but then quantum physics would say that anything is possible. He flipped Delight, claimed Delirium who could shift to Delight (which works with the character flavor). I'm just not seeing scum SpyreX here and live Town SpyreX would certainly be a state I'd much prefer. Are you voting me because I disagree with your claimed Vig target and believe him to be Town for what are from my point of view legitimately good reasons? Please.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”